Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Within hours of the escape of the criminals calling themselves the “Toa Maasi”, messengers had reached every one of the major villages, all bearing copies of the same posters. Brief words were exchanged between the officers on duty within the villages and the couriers from Onu-Koro, explaining the situation. More often then not, the guards let out a sigh when they were told. Countless villains were already on the run all over Mata Nui, and now it seemed there was a new set.The posters were left with the local guards while the couriers set out, either to return to their village, or to find a place to stay for the night. Their job was over.But for the local enforcers, the job was just beginning. Minutes after the posters arrived, they were posted at every major location in the village, from the guard HQ to the most frequented inns. They were scattered about the village, pinned to signposts in every square. All proclaimed the same message, request, and reward.Depicted on each poster was a highly detailed representation of each member of the Maasi, drawn by skilled artists while they had been imprisoned, their appearances eternally set down in full color. Below these pictures was a simple message:Wanted: Toa MaasiDangerous group of Toa, responsible for extensive damage to Ga-Koro, threats to shopkeepers in Ko-Koro, and several crimes in Onu-Koro. No regard for law enforcement, or other officials of the law.Reward: 10,000 WidgetsA De-Toa stood in front of one of these posters, studying it carefully. After all, such things were his jurisdiction. He had a long track record in dealing with criminals, especially those that had proved either difficult to catch, or difficult to hold.He adjusted his hat, and turned away from the board. Inspector Alexin had a case to work once more.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AlexinThere is a particular disdain for these "Maasi" in Ko, Ga, and Onu-Koro. Which indicates that with any level of logic, they will avoid these locations at all costs. They were last seen escaping from Onu-Koro. They would most likely head to the nearest location that was the least hostile, which would be Ta-Koro. Especially considering what I hear about the Po-Koro Guard.The De-Toa thought as he walked, his footsteps carrying him out of the village, and toward Ta-Wahi. Normally, he would simply have taken the cable car, but it was out of commission after a terrorist attack. Unfortunately, he hadn't been assigned that particular case. And nothing of note had occurred lately in the village of ice, so he was free to handle matters such as this. Matters that affected the entire island.Absently, he readjusted his hat and coat. He wouldn't need them come Ta-Koro, but for now, they were what was preventing him from freezing.Ta-Koro it is.OOC: Alexin to Ta-Koro

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Dalgo with the Maasi from Onu-Wahi.IC:Dalgo followed the Maasi, shivering from the cold. He saw the isolated Ihu-Koro, surrounded by the snowy landscape. He wondered how long this unexpected vacation will last. "So, Where will I stay?" He asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: "There are around 30 huts. Pick one, and I'll start a fire going in it." As I said this I grew a few logs, chucking them on the main bonfire. It was actually quite warm inside the village, warm enough that it would have melted the ice huts if I hadn't replaced them with wooden ones.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ZakamaZakama had followed his team and helped Kaithas with his fire power, and lit the logs Kaithas made.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:Dalgo walked into an unoccupied wooden hut and set his backpack down. My first day in a strange new life... he thought.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ZakamaZakama punted his blade from a distance as the window f the newcomr's hut, and sent a small ball of flame through it, and sent it to hit the firewood, which it did,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC:Me and Grochi talked about his post, and I believe we might've come to an understanding. And by this I mean of course, that he said, (and I quote) "Do whatever you want." So, Xare's being right next to Kai, without anybody in the entire room noticing, is a bit unrealistic. So I'm going to assume that Xare is not right next to Kai, and able to stab him through the brain, but merely close enough to take a stab at Kai.IC:KaiThe Vortixx looked at Xare. Then back at the rest. Then for a window which he could jump out off. He was stuck, they had called his bluff. He began to let the Matoran go, when Veros began walking towards Kai. The Vortixx, panicking at the sight of one of his enemies walking towards him, attempted to point the gun at Veros and shoot him. It did not go as planned. As Kai's arm shifted towards Veros, his finger pulled the trigger prematurely, sending a bullet into Lara's mask.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOCLet's do something unexpected. :sneaky: IC - Lara - Ko-Koro gatesAs soon as Kai's strong arms began to release her, she breathed a sigh of relief. Lara looked towards Veros, and smiled. She was alive. They had saved her. Mata Nui had finally smiled upon the world, letting this little act of kindness happen. Her faith in life seemed renewed- she had gotten through those few seconds of pure terror. The heroes would triumph, take away Kai. For a second, she saw it: her life, laid out before her. She would run to Veros' arms, relieved, and help them imprison Kai. She'd part from Ko-Koro on good terms with the toa here, having made a couple widgets and some new friends, then return to Ga-Koro, living out her life in peace. She save up money, buy a boat, meet a toa of water who need to escape the island. Together, they'd sail off into the sunset, and live their lives at sea, peaceful, free of interference. She'd live happily ever after on the waves. She could see it, clear as day. Her destiny. Full of happiness, despite the island's corruption.Lara started to walk towards Veros, happy and immeasurably relieved. He, too, took a few steps toward Lara, about to make sure she was alright.Lara never even got a moment to come to terms with what was going to happen to her.The bullet entered her head, smoothly and easily, came out the other side, and buried itself in the snow. Her mask hit the blood splattered snow first, cracked into six pieces. Then came her body, peacefully falling face first into the ground.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC MerlaI sat to the side by myself, contemplating our situation. Finally, I asked "What now?"IC ValjaI remembered I was in this RPG and I walked out of Nahu's shop off into the town.Then I heard a loud bang. That could only be one thing.A gunshot.Clutching my badge of office, I ran as hard as my turaga legs could allow towards the source of the noise.

OOC: Hahaha. :PIC: TeropRelieved that the Vortixx had let her go, I began to say,"Lara-"And then, a gunshot rang out suddenly, cutting me off. And then her body hit the ground, right after her mask. An immense rage built up inside of me, all of it directed at the Vortixx. The entire thing seemed to happen in slow-motion as the Vortixx suddenly pulled the trigger. A flash of light, the sound of the gunshot, and Lara hitting the ground. I think I might have yelled something, I couldn't really remember. I do remember gripping my knife tighter, and running towards the Ga-Matoran.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:KaiThe Vortixx's face twisted in horror as he threw away his gun. "I-I didn't mean to-I mean, I didn't intend on..." He mumbled, stumbling over his words. "I could barely stand it when Pearl... I wouldn't..." His reaction was most likely lost, as everybody was most likely focusing on the dead Ga-Matoran. It was a strange reaction from a man who was known for killing many people for absolutely no reason, but completely in character nonetheless.

IC: [Atonal]Atonal merely stared in shock at the corpse that had formerly been a lively young Matoran. Everything had happened so quickly that he could not take in all the information, nor react in any possible way. However, as seconds passed, the Toa of Ice slowly rose his head to look at Kai, his glare so cold that he could probably turn all of Ta-Koro into ice."I wonder ... what will be your punishment?"

IC Kaijon"Hm..." I replied, pondering what Kokkan had just said. "Sounds reasonable-no, more than reasonable, stellar. They're telling the truth when they say you guys have the power and the money on this island."
IC: "Yes, very much so," Kokkan said. "Do you have any other questions?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Zakama"I don't know... I-I really don't know," Zakama said as he drew in the snow with the blade of his katana.

IC: I was in the process of focusing on a tree, growing it bigger and bigger. Right now the trunk was so thick 4 Toa couldn't have reached around it, the branches covering half of Ihu. I turned to the others. "I don't know. I'm guessing that that won't be the last we see of our friend. We'll have to investigate that, while avoiding scrutiny somehow." I turned back to my task, listening for replies. This tree was strong, no doubt about that. I was absorbing the other trees in Ihu to fuel it, making a thick trunk and a large root system. This tree wouldn't fall anytime soon. It was already ancient before I messed with it, just not big. Now its age equaled its size. Almost there.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VerosI thought everything would work out in the end. That the Vortixx would get arrested, that Lara would go free. And for a few brief moments, it could have happened. The Vortixx had let Lara go. She walked to me, a big smile on her face. I took a tentative step towards her, ready to grab her and get her out of harm's way, my hand outstretched. Then I would tackle the Vortixx, wrestle the gun from his hands, and make sure he didn't get a chance to get up.I was wrong. The bullet shot through Lara's head, and she dropped to the ground, her mask falling off her face, shattered. She was barely a few feet from me. Everything stopped. I fell to my knees, hand still outstretched, Lara's body right in front of me. The Vortixx backed away, mumbling something about "I didn't mean to". It was lost to me. I couldn't hear anything. Or rather, I didn't want to. I looked down at Lara's lifeless body and shattered mask. The stone I had given her was clutched in her hand, still warm. I touched it, feeling the heat fade away, as if it were her last breath. I took the stone and returned it to my pouch. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "Goodbye, my friend. May the Great Spirit guide you to your rest." I took one of Lara's mask fragments and turned it over in my hand. This is my fault. My eyes burned with absolute fury at the Vortixx. I put down the mask fragment, and rose to my feet, drawing my machete and pouring plasma energy into the blade. Make it right. MAKE. IT. RIGHT.I blinked out of existence, and reappeared barely two feet away from the Vortixx. His face was twisted in horror at his actions. He was distracted. "Burn in the flames of Karzahni," I snarled, delivering a savage slash to his chest.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Atonal]Yet the slash was blocked, Atonal having shifted quickly enough to grab the intensely hot blade with his hand, his powers over ice managing to keep it cool enough for only a small burn to affect him. However, blood began to slowly drip from his hand, the weapon having managed to cut through some of his hand."I don't want to see any more bloodshed today," he whispered quietly. "Too much has happened, so please Veros, stop."

IC: VerosMy attack was blocked by an unlikely source: Atonal. Why? Why would you do this?! I stepped back and saw his hands were bleeding from my attack. "I'm not going to kill him," I replied. "That's against the Code. However..." I blinked out of existence again and reappeared several feet behind the Vortixx. I rushed towards him, blade at the ready to deliver another slash. "He deserves to feel the pain of every being that he has hurt, TENFOLD!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Atonal]A wall of ice rose in front of Veros' slash, the heated blade crashing against it, steam rising from the collision between the two objects. Atonal roughly dragged Kai away from his friend, and glared at the other Toa."I won't let you."IC: [Arkrak]"I liked it better when I when I was all alone."

IC: VerosMy blade was stuck in a wall of ice conjured up by Atonal. I poured more plasma energy into the machete, cutting through the ice horizontally, and following up with a vertical slash to reduce the wall to four neat chunks. "Why do you insist on protecting him?!" I roared, walking forward as Atonal dragged Kai away. "I said that I WON'T. KILL. HIM. When I'm done, he'll want to rot in a cell for the rest of his life!"Why Atonal? Why would you betray me?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Veros"I see..." I let my machete cool down before sheathing it. I walked past Atonal to Lara's body and picked it up, putting the mask fragments into my pouch. I returned to Atonal and the Vortixx, throwing back my hood. "You see this, Vortixx?" I said quietly, keeping my fury tranquil, my eyes burning. "Look at what you've done. An innocent has died because of you. You destroyed Ko-Koro, and killed an innocent bystander, all so you could escape and do whatever the karz you wanted. I want you to remember this when you rot in prison. Remember this Ga-Matoran that you killed, all for the sake of your own criminal life." I turned away from the Vortixx and Atonal. "And if you escape, I will HUNT. YOU. DOWN. And then, you won't have anyone to protect you from my fury." I walked away, Lara's body heavy in my hands. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Lara. I should have saved you. I should have been able to protect you, protect everyone. But I can't.I feel so powerless.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:KaiAnother face seared into my memory. Kai thought, attempting to push Lara's face out of his thoughts, and focus on his hatred of Krian, and Atonal's overly dramatic words. "Too good. That would shelter me from the Karz that will be unleashed."