Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

He was one of the people who started the BZPRPG. After a while Life ate him and he passed the torch to the rest of the staff. He came back for the arc before the reboot and then left again. I'm not even sure he was there for the entire arc.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

He was one of the people who started the BZPRPG. After a while Life ate him and he passed the torch to the rest of the staff. He came back for the arc before the reboot and then left again. I'm not even sure he was there for the entire arc.
He was supposed to be the one who did up the Xa-Kuta specifics last year, but he never showed up.@Ghosthands: 'Vika is now in Ga-Wahi, on the beach. Most of the old crew is gone: Raknar, Gunner and Doomie are pretty much the mainstays.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I don't think that B6 was ever a player in the BZPRPG. At least, not the more recent versions. It would be epic if Smeag came back though.
Did Smeag ever play?
Smeag was the RPG.- Vorex
When was that?
Smeagol4 was a major player, my mentor, and my Gamemaster when I played as a regular player. He also personally handed me the reigns of the game when it was clear he could no longer run it, just as I have given the game to Nuju now.In other words he was the GM before me.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I don't think that B6 was ever a player in the BZPRPG. At least, not the more recent versions. It would be epic if Smeag came back though.
Did Smeag ever play?
Smeag was the RPG.- Vorex
When was that?
Smeagol4 was a major player, my mentor, and my Gamemaster when I played as a regular player. He also personally handed me the reigns of the game when it was clear he could no longer run it, just as I have given the game to Nuju now.In other words he was the GM before me.
Yeah, Tuck, no need to acknowledge my return :P"Aren't you gonna welcome me home?" - Wolverine Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ummmm... everyone else is doing it. I didn't want to spam.I didn't want to follow the crowd.But if you INSIST...Hi
OMG TUCK I MISSED YOU TOO X) <massive hug><brushes self down><ahem> Now, down to business. What exactly has the plot been since I left?"I leave you people alone for five minutes, everything's gone to pot!" - Jack Sparrow

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Cool XDSo, I now introduce to you my new character: Kelp!EDIT:

Hi again, Ghosthands!About the Infernavika... I, erm, sort of kind of had Raknar commit mutiny right before giving him to Tyler, who carried the mutiny all the way through. No hard feelings? :biggrin:
None at all ;)Has anything important happened to her that I should know about? I'm planning on having Kelp join her crew. Edited by Ghosthands

Hi again, Ghosthands!About the Infernavika... I, erm, sort of kind of had Raknar commit mutiny right before giving him to Tyler, who carried the mutiny all the way through. No hard feelings? :biggrin:
None at all ;)Has anything important happened to her that I should know about? I'm planning on having Kelp join her crew.
I kidnapped Onewa with her before a strike force of Marines, Gukko Force officers, and Po-Koro Guards took her back. Since then...she's just been chilling.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

None at all ;)Has anything important happened to her that I should know about? I'm planning on having Kelp join her crew.
I kidnapped Onewa with her before a strike force of Marines, Gukko Force officers, and Po-Koro Guards took her back. Since then...she's just been chilling.-Teezy
Nice ;)So, mind if I join up?

That aforementioned army (See Benluke's post) has been planning to attack the ILS, who took down the Rama Hive. Also, the Turaga were kidnapped, and equipped with creatures called Parakuka by Makuta. The Island Liberation Squad recovered them from the Rama Hive, has them at Pala-Koro and is seeking to remove the Parakuka (Parasites who provide the powers of Kakama, Pakari and Calix, all in one.)

General BZPRPG Announcement:In my recent housecleaning duties I found a disturbing trend: people using spoiler tags to "hide" or "lessen" the space of their characters, weapons, or bios. This is not allowed. We need to SEE your characters in full, not to mention that is an illegal use of the spoiler tag. I am asking people now to go back and check their sigs to make sure there are NO spoiler tags in use with their posts.I will let this sit ans circulate for a day or two before I will begin to PM the individual players about this. I ask that you, the players, help make sure this message gets around.Thanks you.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ghosthands, welcome back, now stop chainquoting.And with that, Stannis' Companions are no more.
Sadface.But it was awesome while it lasted. I wonder what the others will do ......

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

General BZPRPG Announcement:In my recent housecleaning duties I found a disturbing trend: people using spoiler tags to "hide" or "lessen" the space of their characters, weapons, or bios. This is not allowed. We need to SEE your characters in full, not to mention that is an illegal use of the spoiler tag. I am asking people now to go back and check their sigs to make sure there are NO spoiler tags in use with their posts.I will let this sit ans circulate for a day or two before I will begin to PM the individual players about this. I ask that you, the players, help make sure this message gets around.Thanks you.
What about dead characters in posts with 40+ profiles?- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Eep, now some of my profiles are gonna get cut off at the bottom (not that I haven't already lost like five characters :lol:)

Ghosthands, welcome back, now stop chainquoting.
Heh. Coming from you, EW, that's a warm welcome ;)But you're right, it's a bad habit.Any chance you could set up a meeting for Raknar and Kelp, TD?
Can do.Just warning you, his captaincy has left him a bit less uptight, so if he seems a bit different, that's why. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

What about dead characters in posts with 40+ profiles?- Vorex
Make their pages at the BZPRPG wiki and then delete them from your main post (or just make short list with their names and links to said wiki) to save space and remove clutter, I guess. Edited by Katuko

Sorry Tuck, that might be my fault there. I'll correct my profile as soon as I'm off this blasted tiny iPod and on a real computer. It may take a couple days but I promise "it shall be done." Oh heck while im at it welcome back Ghosthands.

Oh, look. GH is back. Ages 12-17 will never apply. ;)Seriously though, we need our Lohkar for something.
I'm 17 :POh, and who were you? All these name changes...
Since when did you turn 17 on me? What, did you somehow think you had my permission for that kind of thing? Silly Ghosthands.KNI. Well, King of No Isles.The guy who played Kiox. Also I ragequit playing him, so I'm not part of the Infernavika anymore.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Oh, look. GH is back. Ages 12-17 will never apply. ;)Seriously though, we need our Lohkar for something.
I'm 17 :POh, and who were you? All these name changes...
Since when did you turn 17 on me? What, did you somehow think you had my permission for that kind of thing? Silly Ghosthands.KNI. Well, King of No Isles.The guy who played Kiox. Also I ragequit playing him, so I'm not part of the Infernavika anymore.
KNIIII!!! :DDDOh, lol XD
Oh, Ghosthands, just so you know, I had the Infernavika armoured.As in, with metal.So now it's a shiny ship.
Hmm...Not sure I approve :P Still, she's not my ship any more...