Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

@Kal *Takes a bow* Thank YouAlso @Zoma, Lif and Movik are waiting on Vrana.And for all academy members listen up as we all know GH is inactive, but we need to get this moving.So Pein, I ask you, can you make a blog post so we can discuss this. Everyone else go read and post in it once it's up.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

*twitches*Snelly is here, and posting, and yet he doesn't post in Ga-Wahi.Annoyance level-9.5.Grr....At least Onarax is here to alleviate some boredom.

Hey, my character is asleep! :P But if you really want me to post Skyra snoring again.....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

@Kal *Takes a bow*Thank YouAlso @Zoma, Lif and Movik are waiting on Vrana.And for all academy members listen up as we all know GH is inactive, but we need to get this moving.So Pein, I ask you, can you make a blog post so we can discuss this. Everyone else go read and post in it once it's up.

Will do tomorrow.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

And the time doesn't matter or have justification to discuss here, just like all the other inconsequential, quasi-conversation, one-person-notification posts in this topic. Seriously guys: PM system. It's there. It's more efficient. It's always available and relevant. Use it. It's not that hard.

Everything always happens while I'm not on. So now the only one who knows the clue is a canon character, and an evil one. And a bunch a Rahkshi, I guess...they're about Matoran-level intelligence, right? Maybe we could get the clue from one of them...? But the more important thing at the moment is to find Taipu. Finally I have something to do with Lekua.Also, does this mean there's not going to be a fight with the Rahkshi in Le-Wahi?:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Last I checked, most Rahkshi don't speak, so unless somehow these Rahkshi can speak...good luck trying to get one of them to say anything besides SCREEEEEEEEEECHHHHH!!!!

Unless you have a Rau. Then you might have a chance.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

With a Rau, maybe, depends whether or not the Rahkshi actually have there own language or not, though I suppose it also matters on what level the kraata is too.

Why is everybody so eager to get up and close with the Rahkshi all of a sudden. They're the Bionicle equivalent of ringwraiths. Especially in the game right now. As in: You get close and they will end you. Period.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I asked Nuju what would happen if a character happened to stumble in on his merry lit interrogation of Kapura, or caught a glimpse of it. The answer, not surprisingly: certain death.So yeah, the Rahkshi will melt your face. If you want that, go ahead. XD

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about future encounters! The Rahkshi have it coming! *clenches fist*Enough of us attack, and we'll do at least some damage! WHO'S WITH ME!!!

.......Maybe. Can we eat cake?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

While that isn't really on topic at all, sure I'll give you all cake! I promise..... The cake is a lie!You know it's funny, I have Xxeth in Le-koro now, I never actually planned to involve him much in the staff stuff, but fate is taking a turn...funny how that works, nobody planned it or intended for it to happen, but it does........or did they? :evilgrin:

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OMG.... Rahkshi? Where have I BEEN? Ah... too bad I still need to take my absense for a while longer.... Just popping by to say "hello" and see if the world has gone into a post-apocolyptic situation (thanks heavens is has not), and to catch up on a little bit of reading while I have time on the library computer.... Darn computers that break down at home. :PAnyways, glad to see this place is still so alive, and expect me to come back.... Soon? I do want to say I'm back open for PM conversations, though I'll not be very "responding" as I'm running crazy with education right now. :)Look forward to writing with you all soon!--Kughii

Why is everybody so eager to get up and close with the Rahkshi all of a sudden. They're the Bionicle equivalent of ringwraiths. Especially in the game right now. As in: You get close and they will end you. Period.

It's because they are part of the staff plot; simple as that.

Do I need to play Riaril and teach you a lesson in manners? :evilgrin: No, in all honesty... Where's Fearless? Or is that Pein now? (Dang you Shippuden!!!) In all matters, its not really my hospital anymore until I'm back online and can resume play in full...Well... The computer is logging me out. Ciao people!

While I love how frightened y'all are of my Rahkshi, I must assure you of a few discalimers:1) They can be killed. They will die if you best them fairly. This has been proven, and will absolutely happen again if the right tactics are employed. 2) They can and will injure you without permission. However, if they maim you, it isn't because you've done something wrong - more often, it's because you've struck a blow or two on them, and nobody escapes that unscathed. Most injuries they'll deal, though, are not too serious to get over. They're character development opportunities.3) Death is not a guaranteed ending if you get yourselves involved in the staff plot. So far, only one character has been killed by a Rahkshi, and that was because Kal Grochi was basically begging for his character to die (Kal Grochi, I have absolutely nothing against you or your characters. You just made yourself unlucky by making yourself so vulnerable). This isn't to say more characters won't die - but death is not going to be the majority case, here. 4) The plot will only advance and be dynamic if you guys get involved, so get involved! Don't let my scary-wary Rahkshi dissuade you. If you play excellently, you will live (most of the time).

test2.png

While I love how frightened y'all are of my Rahkshi, I must assure you of a few discalimers:1) They can be killed. They will die if you best them fairly. This has been proven, and will absolutely happen again if the right tactics are employed.2) They can and will injure you without permission. However, if they maim you, it isn't because you've done something wrong - more often, it's because you've struck a blow or two on them, and nobody escapes that unscathed. Most injuries they'll deal, though, are not too serious to get over. They're character development opportunities.3) Death is not a guaranteed ending if you get yourselves involved in the staff plot. So far, only one character has been killed by a Rahkshi, and that was because Kal Grochi was basically begging for his character to die (Kal Grochi, I have absolutely nothing against you or your characters. You just made yourself unlucky by making yourself so vulnerable). This isn't to say more characters won't die - but death is not going to be the majority case, here.4) The plot will only advance and be dynamic if you guys get involved, so get involved! Don't let my scary-wary Rahkshi dissuade you. If you play excellently, you will live (most of the time).

Nuju, I think it is less the Rahkshi that people are scared of and more that you are the one controlling them. :P I, personally, still remember your shenanigans last year.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG