Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Holy Justin Bieber! Reading the last five pages of the BZPRPG was probably the most action-packed half hour of my weekend. Seems a lot of stuff happened in a short amount of time.Nice to see the Rahkshi battle in Le-Wahi go to the good guys this time. I took a brief look through and it was extremely entertaining. Kudos to Nuju for running such an awesome experience. Maybe next time I'll even take part! :oFor anyone who's interested, Ketan will be arriving at the scene of the battle shortly (and when I say shortly, I mean tomorrow :P). Onarax, sorry for Kyara's inactivity this weekend. I'll try to keep up this week.

Holy Justin Bieber! Reading the last five pages of the BZPRPG was probably the most action-packed half hour of my weekend. Seems a lot of stuff happened in a short amount of time.Nice to see the Rahkshi battle in Le-Wahi go to the good guys this time. I took a brief look through and it was extremely entertaining. Kudos to Nuju for running such an awesome experience. Maybe next time I'll even take part! :oFor anyone who's interested, Ketan will be arriving at the scene of the battle shortly (and when I say shortly, I mean tomorrow :P). Onarax, sorry for Kyara's inactivity this weekend. I'll try to keep up this week.

What's Ketan gonna do? Pretend he was there and take all the credit? :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

What's Ketan gonna do? Pretend he was there and take all the credit? :P
What else? ;)

I'm a little worried about what Makuta might do if his "kids" fail.Just throwing that out there.-Snipe

Spank them, give them a time out, and/or make them go to their rooms without supper. Anyway, I had Havon find Kapura's mask, cause I realized that it would still be around, cause bugs don't eat masks, at least I wouldn't think they could.

Snelly, Nuju's post said that only bones remained, meaning that the mask had been removed or something. If you wanna find it, fine, but I would ask Nuju first, because I'm pretty sure his intent was for no one to find it.

I pmed Nuju just in case, I'm pretty sure he'll be fine with it though.

Sooo...... I've been gone for the past weekend. What has happened?After reading through Le-Wahi I found that the Rahkshi of shapeshifting was killed by a Toa of Gravity.Because KNI's Gravity Toa got taken to the hospital.... Onuzek just kill a Rahkshi. :lol:Score.

Yep, you get awesome points. Onuzek is a beast! I mean it was all a team effort really but still, you got the killing shot! :D

I find it funny that everybody is so hyped up about fighting Rahkshi that they're all going predator and keeping pieces of their armour to use for themselves? ^^I mean Sisk did that, but he just took the head-piece to use as decoration for his Gukko (Oh hey there, meantime activity!).But wearing it as part of your own armor...yuck. XD

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I find it funny that everybody is so hyped up about fighting Rahkshi that they're all going predator and keeping pieces of their armour to use for themselves? ^^I mean Sisk did that, but he just took the head-piece to use as decoration for his Gukko (Oh hey there, meantime activity!).But wearing it as part of your own armor...yuck. XD

And what's even worse, is that they're ignoring the critically injured Le-Matoran...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

And what's even worse, is that they're ignoring the critically injured Le-Matoran...
What matoran? if there was one, I would've rescued it if anybody said anything like that. too late now. and about the rahkshi armor. not all of us are going to use it as armor.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'd have Havon find Miha, but I'm holding off posting as him till Nuju get's on and responds to my pm. :P

can those in ta-wahi post here and tell me where they are? I just dont want to go to an area where nobody is.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So, opinion time: If my character who currently has memory loss remembered that he was a weapons craftsman, do you think it would be alright if he were to develop for himself a glove and disk system, that allows him to throw and retrieve an elementally powered disk a la the Tron movies? Do you think that would be accepted?

and anyways most disks if the thrower is good enough would be angled so as to come back to their wielder

Edited by Bulik