Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Okay, who wants to see my first character come back to life? Yeah, yeah... the quirky, noodle eating po-matoran with a silver flute.Though unfortunately, magic is out of the question. :P

Is it Ishi?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Still waiting for a reply from microsnipe about a character with a mark of pleasure. Does anyone in Le-Wahi/Koro have a boat? Phavion needs transport to the Kumu Islets.

I'm still waiting for Snipe about a Mark Bearer I want to make, too.Anyway, what's do you guys think is going to happen to the Matoran(s) that Nuju is going to pick? I doubt it's the Mask of Light (looks at BenLuke), so I think maybe this Matoran will become part of Heuani and Makuta's plan to get the thing that "only the courageous can control".

So, first I apologize for not posting yesterday, but I don't know, my headache literally lasted the whole day.Secondly, does anyone think I should enter Ramanox in this Matoran thing, I'm not all that sure if he'd stack up in comparison to the other entrants..

Glad your feeling better! :D Anyway, did you see what I did to Wraith? :evilgrin:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Just letting everyone who's currently interacting with my characters know in advance that I will not be active this Thursday and most of Friday since I'm going to be gone for a badminton tournament. Feel free to bunny them along but not do anything major to them or expect a reaction anytime soon. (Auron, Shadow, don't attack Lezold while I'm gone :P)

... I'm lost. I've been RPing here for... three years? I can't even function in the game anymore. I used to have so much time... so much attention on the game, and now its all gone. I don't even know where to begin to get simple interaction from other characters anymore. And the funny part about all of it is that every single one of my role playing pals from those few years ago are still playing. ... -Skar

I encourage everyone to apply to this contest, really. If you apply and don't make it, so what? You've only used about 10 minutes of your life, and who knows, you could be a winner.Also, if you feel like your RPing skills are up to par, but you don't have the right Matoran yet, feel free to create one right now! Just get two weeks' exposure in the game and submit them last-minute. That's totally fine, and if the charrie is good enough, it won't hurt you.EDIT: BTWs I am officially back home.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Also, if you feel like your RPing skills are up to par, but you don't have the right Matoran yet, feel free to create one right now! Just get two weeks' exposure in the game and submit them last-minute. That's totally fine, and if the charrie is good enough, it won't hurt you.

Hey, that's what I'm doing! Except I've been planning on creating my Matoran for a while -it just so happened that this little contest popped up as I was finishing off his profile. :)Oreius is open for interaction in Ta-Koro.

Hmm, Matoran characters eh?Well Darre is occupied, Septimus is occupied and the Seventh is occupied.Maybe .. The Second? Yeah, she'll work. But the sad thing is that she has basically no interaction other than a simple chat with Darre.Which means I must bring out McCoy The Twenty-Eighth.

Edited by Hubert

I'll enter, I just found out how to make sprites last night (yeah, it took me a decade to figure out how to make sprites). So that means more characters! Unfortunatly, I don't have the sprites with me at school, and I've been bogged down with coding web sites (curse you helpful side! How could you force me to help so many people do the things they can't do!?), so I should have at least that toa of Gravity I wanted to make up by tonight, maybe the same with the mark-bearer... Also, does anyone in le-koro have a boat? Phavion needs transport, he's somewhere in the Le-Koro Market...

Determination. Of course, if that get's in the way of her being eligible in Nuju's contest thingy, then she'll just cut it off.

If she tries, the Mark would take control of her.Unless she wants to cut her whole arm off.-Snipe
I thought the Mark couldn't control Matoran. Which was the problem, as it starts shutting down the body instead...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I guess this would give me an excuse to develop my Ta-Matoran Mevi more. She had some good going at first, with the whole situation that arose in Ta-Koro, but then Tuck vanished and I left her hanging outside the Turaga's office for way too long. Killed the growing plot threads there, essentially. Oh well; time to start anew.

Edited by Katuko

I encourage everyone to apply to this contest, really. If you apply and don't make it, so what? You've only used about 10 minutes of your life, and who knows, you could be a winner.Also, if you feel like your RPing skills are up to par, but you don't have the right Matoran yet, feel free to create one right now! Just get two weeks' exposure in the game and submit them last-minute. That's totally fine, and if the charrie is good enough, it won't hurt you.EDIT: BTWs I am officially back home.

NOOOOO!!!WHY?Without people realizing that they had two weeks my character might have stood a chance, but now... :(

So, Who is doing what in the play? I think we need to be slightly a bit more organized, or at least figure out who is what. Tegam is doing special effects, and I think amakav should be the villian, Havon the hrero, and Zelokan an assasin who decideds not to kill havon because he falls in love with his sister (Payiges). What do you guys think?Also, How did miha's mark disable her? I thought it vouldn't do that?

In our PM to Nuju, can we put more than one sample post? I can't decide between four different posts :S

It'd be hugely helpful to me if you narrowed it down to two at most - besides, if it's hard to pick, I'm sure they'll all be great. Just go for the one with the most of their personality showing through.

test2.png

So, Who is doing what in the play? I think we need to be slightly a bit more organized, or at least figure out who is what. Tegam is doing special effects, and I think amakav should be the villian, Havon the hrero, and Zelokan an assasin who decideds not to kill havon because he falls in love with his sister (Payiges). What do you guys think?Also, How did miha's mark disable her? I thought it vouldn't do that?

What? No! This is to be adlibbed! Organization is forbidden! :PBut seriously, this is a make it up as it goes along thing. Remember, it's being marketed as a comedy.And Matoran marks work differently than Toa Marks. I told you this earlier.