Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Who is controlling the murderer in Onu-Koro?

There's a murdere in Onu-Koro? Since when? This could be very useful for one of my characters... very useful indeed...
There were two Matoran killed in Ta-Koro. One frozen, the other's neck was cut. Both happened outside the Kolhii stadium. You can do what you want with that if you haven't already had that char in Onu-Koro. -Snipe
Actually, that Murderer is being controlled by me. It's an NPC. Nothing more. Besides something for the Detective agency.

Certainly, thank you. Two, please. Anyway, old chaps, since apparently I'm very good at this, I'll help you guys out. I suggest asking around for sightings of Takua and other reports of missing Matoran. If you find something, let me know and I'll add it to the list of clues. Clarkie...Case reopened.

Ok. *whump* *crack* *sits back as Lloyd sees stars and whirlybirds fly about his head as two ugly lumps rise from his noggin*

So can anybody start a faction or does it have to be cleared with a staffie? I read through the rules and did not notice anything mentioning it.

If you want be a group of people with a cool name, common theme, and maybe a one-room clubhouse, no permission required. Knock yourselves out. Now you want some special faction powers, more of a sophisticated hideout, minions, tools/weapons... yeah, that needs to go by me first, and probably a no. But who knows? Speaking of... SLOW DOWN GUYS! :biggrin: I know you're all excited, so am I, but please remember that this little story is at my mercy, and more specifically, my schedule, not to mention I CAN'T read much. So if you want to RP something, find something out, or if you THINK you found something important, PM A STAFF MEMBER! I cannot stress this enough. If I don't know what your characters are doing, then in my eyes its not happening. I need you guys to keep us updated if your character(s) are actively involved in this, and instead of asking us questions, make the PM a link - link the post that you made and let us know why its important in a sentence or two. When we have time we'll read it and reply accordingly. This IS an experiment to some extent and we will need your help if its to be a fun and character-building experience. Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

See, the reason I go all schemey is 'cause I have such a hard time winning a straight fight. -.- Anyway, guys, he has a point. This is a significantly different game than the ones I've played with him up until now--this time around, we can't hide our investigations from him, it'd be bad for us. :w:

Hey guys, is anyone open for interaction in Le or Ta-Wahi? The RPG just seems so huge now I don't know how to jump back in.

Dece is in Ta-Koro if you are close to there, he's the Fe-Matoran on the Ussal crab with the poorly made spear.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OR.. you could attempt to marry the amazing character that Spink has, once again, created in majestic modesty. I would, if I was playing as a girl AGAIN...

You're out of league, whippersnapper, I've been marrying Spink's for years! And Spink's only character right now is female so.... @_@ I'm going to try and stick with the BZPRPG with at least one character for now and hopefully not phase out like I usually do.... I'll try playing a non-goody-two-shoes for once, and we'll see how that goes =3

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

I've got a character (Merror) who will be putting together a team of Toa who have strong morals (i.e. mercy, honour, generosity etc) once he gets over his troubled past, and realises that he needs to work with others. Does anybody have such a character? Note that Merror won't be actively seeking them out; they'll tag along with him for a while, and eventually they'll decide to become a Toa Team. PM if you're interested.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Just curious, but are Matoran-Nui, Toa-Kaita, and Matoran-Kaita allowed in the BZPRPG? It should be hard enough finding willing allies of different elements, so it won't be an easy ability to pull off.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Just curious, but are Matoran-Nui, Toa-Kaita, and Matoran-Kaita allowed in the BZPRPG? It should be hard enough finding willing allies of different elements, so it won't be an easy ability to pull off.

Huh, that's an excellent question. I have no idea myself. Has that ever come up cause there is nothing in the rules about that at all.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Huh, that's an excellent question. I have no idea myself. Has that ever come up cause there is nothing in the rules about that at all.
I haven't heard it mentioned yet, but with Toa Teams and Chronicler Companies in the works the fusions will eventually become a factor. So I thought I should ask now rather than trying to use it in a battle against a Rahi and learning that it isn't allowed.Speaking of which, I know that in the canon Toa can't combine in the presence of a Rahkshi or Makuta, but can Matoran?

Nostalgia trip lol. Glad to see the new forums are back up, I was afraid my entire childhood had died haha.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

I haven't heard it mentioned yet, but with Toa Teams and Chronicler Companies in the works the fusions will eventually become a factor. So I thought I should ask now rather than trying to use it in a battle against a Rahi and learning that it isn't allowed. Speaking of which, I know that in the canon Toa can't combine in the presence of a Rahkshi or Makuta, but can Matoran?
I can confirm that all fusions were banned in the previous NBZP, so I see no reason for Tuck to have changed his mind.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I'm going to try and get back in this. I have an idea for a character, whose profile I shall post later in the profiles topic. His name will be new, and yet familiar.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

Since fusions are banned, I assume Nova blasts are frowned on as well?

We've already said in this topic that Nova Blasts are banned.

Sorry, I must have missed that.