Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Maybe it was Ahkmou.Awesome plot-twist much?Think about it-Ahkmou follows Makuta. Secretly, Ahkmou might actually be good, so he takes Makuta's items and hides them. Problem is, I don't know if he was killed or not.He certainly aint around anymore, though. I haven't seen any posts of him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I believe earlier Makuta stated that he knew Takua was alive, just didn't know where. Thus it can't be him, as Makuta thought this being was dead.Kapura was disintegrated in front of Heuani himself, he's pretty much confirmed dead.Tamura was merely thrown from the trees, and fell in a lake. He was believed dead when his heartlight failed, but is he really?And Hafu, who knows what happened to him, he disappeared in the caves.

You might be onto something there, my friend.

@Lloyd: Yes, because Mata Nui can physically go stop Makuta while he's asleep (scarcasm). I'm telling you, it's probably Takua.

Yes, because Takua has totally been confirmed dead and everything to Makuta (sarcasm).It can't be Tamaru. He was buried.Kapura was disintegrated.Macku was removed from game.It might be one of the Mata, or even one of the earlier Toa.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

@Lloyd: Yes, because Mata Nui can physically go stop Makuta while he's asleep (scarcasm). I'm telling you, it's probably Takua.

Yes, because Takua has totally been confirmed dead and everything to Makuta (sarcasm).It can't be Tamaru. He was buried.Kapura was disintegrated.Macku was removed from game.It might be one of the Mata, or even one of the earlier Toa.
Or Ahkmou, don't forget him. Although, I don't know if he lives or not.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Actually Tamaru's body was lowered in a Swamp, he wasn't buried. We have no idea what happened to his body.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

The toa are dead but alive, in some sort of Schrodinger's box. It can't be them.I'm still thinking it's Takua. He's the only one who is assumed to be dead (or at the very least missing/KIA) and also knows of the darkest places and how to fight back. Like, for reals.

Okay guys, I've compiled a list of members of the Aggressors. Well, the guys who have currently been labelled as Aggressors. I've even given them awesome call-signs!

• [*]A0: Lt. Col. Tillian[*]A1: Lt. Naona[*]A2: Lt. Krayn[*]A3: Cdr. Skyra[*]A4: Dehkaz (Consultant)

Edited by Hubert

Personal note: Hiemalis must never set foot in Ta-Koro again. People are too fanatic about restraining him there. Besides, too metropolitan; he always was better suited in the more primitive and barbaric locations -- Ko-Wahi, Onu-Koro mines, etc.

Actually Tamaru's body was lowered in a Swamp, he wasn't buried. We have no idea what happened to his body.
No, he was buried. I was at the funeral.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Seemingly random question: What exactly are charms? (i.e. charms of Unity, Purity, etc.) From what I've gathered, they have something to do with the hidden temples in each Wahi, but having never played MNOG II I don't know anything more than that. And how would one go about finding one in this game? Thanks.

Q2TtLEz.png

The charms were circular medallions, each inscribed with a symbol of sorts. Each Wahi had a hidden temple, with a series of stone doors leading towards a chamber; and one charm would be used to activate each door. In the last chamber, each temple held a crystal orb (some of them protected by a puzzle of sorts) that would later be used by Hahli to... well, not do much at all, honestly. She placed them in statues near the Ta-Wahi beach, and then Nokama named her Chronicler. I don't think their purpose was ever fully revealed.http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Ta-Wahi_BeachThe game can be downloaded from the media section on this site, if the game topic is still there after the "reboot".

To make my own guess, I'd say it's could be Takua (He's presumed dead), Dume (Unlikely, he's still inside the construct), Mata Nui (as he is merely sleeping [and dying], he would have a limited amount of his powers [like how you mutter in your sleep, or sleepwalk or so on]), any named MIA/KIA matoran characters who were killed by the staff, or a being that is dead before the events of the 2001-2003 story arch that can somehow come back to life as a ghost or the like (doesn't believe in ghosts). But that's my opinion, do what you want with it.

Hurrrr........ Could someone give me a list of events that have happened with the 'Aggressors'?I've been gone for a while...

So, Naona, LAserbeak, Dehkaz and the other "D" dude are still in Po-Koro. Skyra and Krayn were dispatched at their request to Ta-Koro to search for, and scout, the Infernavika. Tillian returned to Ga-Koro to check on his girlfriend make sure the Infernavika didn't go there.That about sums it up. Oh, and they had a run-in with Vieraz, who now has a hatred of Article 6 subsection A.On an unrelated note, time in this game can be annoying. Especially when you have a character who went to sleep next to other characters and you want to time-skip, but it will make you both out of synch and in synch with the others at the same time. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

wait a sec.... The Ruins (?!?!?!) of the hospital EXPLODED (!!?!?!?!?!?!??!) What happened? list all the injuries and deaths and important events that happened. I need a recap

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

No, he was buried. I was at the funeral.
Not so, I looked back at the posts Tamaru was lowered into the swamp. This was done so folks like Echelon couldn't resurrect him, due to not knowing his location.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg