Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

From what I've read (yay, outsider perspective!), Tank convinced Yuru to kill Utu, Yuru did in fact attack and sorta overpwer Utu with plantlife which pulled him into Naho Bay, then utu encased himself in eyes and kinda floated away. I can't keep all the names straight, but this is what I gathered from the main-fight.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

So Utu's dead, eh? Why am I not convinced...In any event, I'm looking forward to having Invictus meet up with the other Mark Bearers. Involving him the the hive assault right off the bat may not have been the best idea...

Q2TtLEz.png

@Xemnas:

Trust me, you don't want to see what would've happened if two Marks were on one being. :P
I.E. it would be possible. And if the marks were opposite... :evilgrin:I just wanna see what would happen.EDIT: alsohave_two_marks.png Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

@Xemnas:
Trust me, you don't want to see what would've happened if two Marks were on one being. :P
I.E. it would be possible. And if the marks were opposite... :evilgrin:I just wanna see what would happen.
You're not the only one, mate.I made the same comment on either this page or the last.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, a new era is being ushered in today.I'm taking an active role in helping the newer players now!A.K.A.-I'm combatting my annoyance by doing the exact opposite of what it tells me to. :P EDIT: Jaron with the blackjack...only, thirty-one shots of espresso instead of twenty-one.This will be glorious.You may all thank Tyler for giving me the idea.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Jaron's just going to walk off and talk to Agzinel anyways, I just wanted to insert a surprise factor in there with the old man walking in to join the youngster's contest.Although, if you want a straight answer to your earlier question...yes.I just need to motivate myself to make a Skakdi.@Xemnas: Joy!

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess