Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Challange accepted. Ive gt all the strength I need with my people behind me.
Note that when ~25 PCs took on 6 rahkshi in Le-Wahi, more PCs died than rahkshi. And three of the buggers still remained.Speaking from experience-one of my chars earned the title in that battle-it's not all about overpowering them with people. It's about skill, good RPing, and brains. You can try to blitz them all you want with a Kakama or torch them with blasts of elemental energy. But you won't accomplish anything unless your character is smart and skilled and you play them well. Rahkshi are more capable physically than anything save those activating their Parakuka for the first time and they have brains and power to back it up. They are not an enemy to be underestimated. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Challange accepted. Ive gt all the strength I need with my people behind me.
Not sure you understand.Twelve Rahkshi have appeared in the game. In three sets of six.The first time, Po-Koro was largely demolished, one character died, and many more were injured. One Rahkshi was killed.The third time, a superb RPer held off six for a good long time. I believe two were destroyed here, with something like five character deaths.The third time, all size were killed, with one death. But it took the largest PC army assembled in years to do it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

If I die, I die for honor.I will however, plan, if it really takes an army to beat only six, we need the Toa Mata back.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

If I die, I die for honor.I will however, plan, if it really takes an army to beat only six, we need the Toa Mata back.
Good luck. They've been gone for....I think it was a century or so? More?Also, I get the feeling it'll be...when, not if. :P Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

When I wish Toa could use guns without having to steal them from skakdi and Vortixx. Not complaining.Unless Rahkshi are immune to guns.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Sorry not guns, foreign tech like zamor launchers.Besides when I encounter a rahkshi, my body will e ready.

.....So....*Sets up betting booth*Zacax and co V. Rahkshi! Come one! Come all! Smart money is on the Rahkshi-but if the underdog manages it you win big! C'mon folks! Step right up and take a chance! :P

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Zacax, you really shouldn't try to fight a Rahkshi at this point. Assuming you don't make a move that will result in Nuju smiting you, you'll still likely end up getting completely trashed by those things. Some of the most talented RPers here have fought the Rahkshi, and only a handful of them have emerged victorious. The odds are seriously against you in this situation.

Lacertus

Alright I get it, don't worry I won't try hunting for one.

My advice: Don't mess with ANYTHING that has to do with ANYTHING about the main plot. It's kept my characters alive so far.
I've been doing that up to this point, but one of my characters recently joined the ILS. I fear for his life.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I fear Nuju might add me to his list now....

Like I said....no I'd rather wait for my surprise, it would ruin it.

So basically Zacax, in order for you to win, you need to become a Tyler-clone.
Pfft...I could kill two Rahkshi...if I felt like it.
YOU FOOL!! Edited by Zacax

I'm the only one on Nuju's list, but we're getting off-topic, people. I want to stay on Nuju's grey side as long as possible without falling back into the darkness.So, does anybody have characters they want killed?EDIT: We start to get off topic discussing how somebody needs to be Bruce Lee or Nuju himself to kill a Rahkshi...And Nuju jumps in....Really?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I think I want Deusui Or Ambera killed.

I'm the only one on Nuju's list, but we're getting off-topic, people. I want to stay on Nuju's grey side as long as possible without falling back into the darkness.So, does anybody have characters they want killed?
I would be happy to have Kulamus killed. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

You monster. Why not send another assassin?

I guess. Could be a great plot thing.