Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

...sigh.Should I just kill every one of my characters that happens to be interacting with a female? Really?I get tired of coming onto GD and reading this flak when I'm fairly certain that I A. haven't made a Tillian or Adrian post in almost a week, B. I've spent far more time playing poker/doing CD with Dorian than I have done with him interacting with females, and C. have watched far more NovaxAmalod go down than EsaoxAmalod.Freaking ridiculous that I come back from a break ready to play the game and then come back to stuff like this. Again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

...sigh.Should I just kill every one of my characters that happens to be interacting with a female? Really?I get tired of coming onto GD and reading this flak when I'm fairly certain that I A. haven't made a Tillian or Adrian post in almost a week, B. I've spent far more time playing poker/doing CD with Dorian than I have done with him interacting with females, and C. have watched far more NovaxAmalod go down than EsaoxAmalod.Freaking ridiculous that I come back from a break ready to play the game and then come back to stuff like this. Again.-Teezy
*shrugs*Maybe they just discuss it because they're jealous that their characters can't get into relationships like that.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey, wait, Tyler, I recognize that post.It was something like one-and-a-half to two months ago that you PM'd it to me. I see you've made a few changes as well, but I still see the general resemblance to what you sent me. xD

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Hey, wait, Tyler, I recognize that post.It was something like one-and-a-half to two months ago that you PM'd it to me. I see you've made a few changes as well, but I still see the general resemblance to what you sent me. xD
That's why I needed you over Skype: I accidentally deleted the post, so I had to either get the post from you and revamp it or take the DNA from memory and hash it out again from scratch. I ended up doing the latter because of your poor sense of timing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Guys, NM's ruling's probably a reference to Tyler sending a spike of steel through a girl's head with his tongue. At least, that's the most poignant use of it I saw. Probably not the best if you continued to use it (unless you have special permission from FT, who's pretty much untoppable in terms of authority) since the GM just said it's probably not the best if you use it, but it probably wasn't directed at you.

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

Guys, NM's ruling's probably a reference to Tyler sending a spike of steel through a girl's head with his tongue. At least, that's the most poignant use of it I saw. Probably not the best if you continued to use it (unless you have special permission from FT, who's pretty much untoppable in terms of authority) since the GM just said it's probably not the best if you use it, but it probably wasn't directed at you.
Actually, RM, Tuck retired- Nuju's the new head GM. He now has more power than Tuck, actually. Though if someone, like Despair, got approval from Tuck to do that, I don't see why Nuju won't allow you to keep it- after all, it's a pre-approved power.

Actually, RM, Tuck retired- Nuju's the new head GM. He now has more power than Tuck, actually. Though if someone, like Despair, got approval from Tuck to do that, I don't see why Nuju won't allow you to keep it- after all, it's a pre-approved power.
no one has more power than tuckno one-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Guys, NM's ruling's probably a reference to Tyler sending a spike of steel through a girl's head with his tongue.
Ah, so that's what (probably) brought this about. I was afraid he had somehow only just noticed my actions and I was the "culprit"...
Though if someone, like Despair, got approval from Tuck to do that, I don't see why Nuju won't allow you to keep it- after all, it's a pre-approved power.
But I'd rather not take the chance of this not being the case, so I asked just to be certain.

Lacertus

what i've been gone so long ;_;Yeah, better safe than sorry. Nuju's gone long enough with a clear inbox. PM him the same question forty times so it gets through for sure.

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

ATTENTION! INFERNAVIKA CREWMEN!Could I get a list of all the characters still on the Infernavika (who are still active), please? Thank you.-Void
Verak, Grochi, Ruta, and I'm thinking about having Aclaraung join the crew. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

no one has more power than tuckno one
McSmeag.Your argument is invalid. :PAlso, the pirates might actually start doing thing instead of just sailing around getting drunk and singing in a off-key manner? Awesome.
Sisen Override.Anyway, Lasinia and Mimira are somewhere in Ga-Koro, but Snelly has disappeared.Also, I suppose most Toa of Sonics can pull off Thu'ums mouth-based attacks.

McSmeag.Your argument is invalid. :PAlso, the pirates might actually start doing thing instead of just sailing around getting drunk and singing in a off-key manner? Awesome.
Sisen Override.Anyway, Lasinia and Mimira are somewhere in Ga-Koro, but Snelly has disappeared.Also, I suppose most Toa of Sonics can pull off Thu'ums mouth-based attacks.
They don't just sing and get drunk. They have internal power struggles and drama, plus they blow stuff up. And make toa their pets.I mean, they may be the pirates who don't do anything, but it's not like they just party. It's a fair bit more complex than that. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Guys, guys. We're all forgetting the real man in charge.Black Six .
I call him Andrew.Anyways~I think that something important is about to happen to the Infernavika.
Like what? More of Doomie's explosives being stolen from its troves? It getting attacked by more people? Praggos' appearance onboard and his subsequent attempts to sell illicit materiel to its crew?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

McSmeag.Your argument is invalid. :P
He wishes. He may have the title, but I was always in charge inside the ropes.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg