Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So, after listening to the latest podcast... anyone up for organizing a small Skakdi team sometime in the next month or so?

We've already got one :P It's called the Horde, and it's awesome. You could always make a Skakdi and say they've been with us since we came to Xa-Koro (since we appear to have a bunch of NPC placeholders).

It's not that we have NPC's, but characters who are inactive. But that's not important.Taoki's Operation Fix a Boat Real Fast is more important.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Um... why do you ask? Because that kind of stuff probably would require Nuju-Approval anyways before you do it. I know from experience, because I have large plot(s) in the works that involve major location(s) blowing up.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Um... why do you ask? Because that kind of stuff probably would require Nuju-Approval anyways before you do it. I know from experience, because I have large plot(s) in the works that involve major location(s) blowing up.

It's part of plot I'm working on. However, I want to actually figure out what I'll need for it before I pitch the idea for approval.

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

So you'd need toa of earth and stone to fracture the sides of the volcano, and toa of plasma for full out haxed damage.

You'd need a lot of Toa for that. More, possibly, than exist on the entirety of the island.

Possibly if we had Toa of Earth and Stone carve out niches in the rock and then we planted explosives in the volcano wall?

[ BZPRPG ]

It's part of plot I'm working on. However, I want to actually figure out what I'll need for it before I pitch the idea for approval.

Well, if it's already approved, I recommend get a small band of expendables (Plasma/fire toa to detonate explosives, Earth/iron/plantlife toa for support beams, and a few miners (Onu-Matoran, Onu or Po-Toa) are recommended). Then after hiring these guys, go to the place you want to asplode. Miners will find weakest stone and make small niches which are then filled with explosives (A single Madu Cabolo for detonation, surrounded by a half dozen regular madu for extra concussion power). These are detonated By either toa of fire/plasma from a distance, heat or impact vision, or by a fuse (If doing the latter, expect losses for the fuse lighters/relighters). This will make the base of tunnel. Make earth/iron/wood support beams and pillars for tunnel via Onu/Fe/Plantlife toa, but not near detonation places. Continue process of making cavities, filling with explosives, detonation, creating support for tunnel, repeat, until lava comes out. If you want the lava to go out and flood something, make the tunnel on an uphill slope. That's what I would do. Just try to keep your people out of the tunnel during detonation sequences.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, if it's already approved, I recommend get a small band of expendables (Plasma/fire toa to detonate explosives, Earth/iron/plantlife toa for support beams, and a few miners (Onu-Matoran, Onu or Po-Toa) are recommended). Then after hiring these guys, go to the place you want to asplode. Miners will find weakest stone and make small niches which are then filled with explosives (A single Madu Cabolo for detonation, surrounded by a half dozen regular madu for extra concussion power). These are detonated By either toa of fire/plasma from a distance, heat or impact vision, or by a fuse (If doing the latter, expect losses for the fuse lighters/relighters). This will make the base of tunnel. Make earth/iron/wood support beams and pillars for tunnel via Onu/Fe/Plantlife toa, but not near detonation places. Continue process of making cavities, filling with explosives, detonation, creating support for tunnel, repeat, until lava comes out. If you want the lava to go out and flood something, make the tunnel on an uphill slope. That's what I would do. Just try to keep your people out of the tunnel during detonation sequences.

I haven't gotten it approved yet, actually. But that's... actually a really good plan. Very technical, logical, practical... just wow.

[ BZPRPG ]

Estimated likelihood of approval: 0%

Well, Nuju Did Approve the nuking-equivilient of what happened to Ko-Koro, if you remember.

YOU HAVE A MAN IN BAD COMPANY AND YOU AREN'T USING HIM

HOMEBOY

I AM DISAPPOINT

-Tyler

Oh yeah, I do, don't I. =P Maybe I'll get back to him, haha. But man, I've missed so much...

newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I think we've had enough of the fight in Pala, thank you. There's been enough godmodding to last a lifetime and enough bickering here to watch. We really all do have better things to do.

(People involved in the fight, read this.)

Wasn't the fight happening near Le-Koro or something?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

^ That's more or less all I know too. Either there's two battles going on in different places, or the people involved are confused on the matter, or I'm crazy. :shrugs: Zyke's actions, at least, seem to indicate they're in Pala-Koro, but some of the stuff other people have posted seems not to fit.

Edited by Javert

How about "Cannon Fodder". Because If I ever get this idea I've had approved, that's what your characters will become.

Good luck with that :P

They had more of a purpose and at a point, had some plot armor via Stannis. And they didn't cause giant brawls - they barely even fought at all.

Well, Nuju Did Approve the nuking-equivilient of what happened to Ko-Koro, if you remember.

I'd just like to say right now that he only approved me destroying things that could easily be repaired. Hence why only huts and easily repairable shops were destroyed.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I'd just like to say right now that he only approved me destroying things that could easily be repaired. Hence why only huts and easily repairable shops were destroyed.

Well... holes in mountains are easily repaired, right? Just get a toa of stone. :bucktooth:

I've been back for about four days or so, and I've only been able to post about forty or so times. :P So, I was wondering if there are any more active RPers in need of interaction. I have quite a few characters that can get involved, and I can probably even make a new one or five. So, just send me a PM if any of you would like to RP.

Thanks,

-Mef

Well... holes in mountains are easily repaired, right? Just get a toa of stone. :bucktooth:

The holes, yes. The massive amounts of damage caused by the lava flowing out of said hole, not so much.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"