Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

"Getting more animators" doesn't work.Trust me, we've been trying that at B:NG for three years, and only just now succeeded in getting capable animators. My advice, don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever just start on something like this. You need plan everything precisely and properly from the very beginning before even thinking about getting a team together to actually work on it. Because B:NG didn't do that, it took two years for us to re-boot and actually plan things properly. Granted, 3D animation is exceptionally for time consuming to do, and it's even longer to make it look good, but animation in general is really tough.Audio plays would probably be better.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I want to see that audio drama...And MNOLG style animations...(Which my characters will never be a part of since they're not to plot important, unless Verak's attempt at killing Madrihk goes far farther than I think it will)Wow, it's been a very slow couple of days. I missed nothing. What's going on here?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys~Don't you think this is the slightest bit inappropriate for the Discussion topic?-Teezy
Well it is kind of about the RPG, but you're probably right.Someone make a blog post!
Challenge.... *sunglasses* Accepted. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I want to see that audio drama...And MNOLG style animations...(Which my characters will never be a part of since they're not to plot important, unless Verak's attempt at killing Madrihk goes far farther than I think it will)Wow, it's been a very slow couple of days. I missed nothing. What's going on here?
Well, it's almost the end of summer, so most of the people here are probably headed back to school, soon (if not already).-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Are they the ones planning to attack Xa-Koro or Pala-Koro?
Neither. At the moment, the consensus seems to be that attacking a well-defended village would be foolish, because it would give the ILS an advantage. Instead, they are thinking of drawing the ILS out to fight on their terms.

ppg2.png

Are they the ones planning to attack Xa-Koro or Pala-Koro?
Neither. At the moment, the consensus seems to be that attacking a well-defended village would be foolish, because it would give the ILS an advantage. Instead, they are thinking of drawing the ILS out to fight on their terms.
No, he means the different groups. One was to battle the ILS, and the other was to attack Xa-Koro. Both groups are at the shrine.

Hmm... Ambages suggests to assault the ILS directly. Does anyboy else think of the deeping wall (or whatever it's called) at helm's deep when reminded of the secret stone?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I meant when it's finished, what kind of defenses will it have. :w:
Search Le-Wahi, EW has a monster post outlining it all.EDIT: Here is is. EDIT EDIT: Never mind. It's not working. Just search construction. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG