Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah, I rarely use expies. Aside from one character, all mine are original.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I would love to make a certain character who dies like kenny in every episode, but sadly, due to the rule about no reincarnations, and the fact that there is no good way to put someone back together alive after they're head was blown off (unless it's a robot. I so want a robot in this game T_T). So instead, I'll go with the mad scientist and the melodramatic insane purple dinosaur.

Auron, *Clears throat*....WHY U NO MAKE SHADOW HAPAKA POST IN ONU-WAHI YET?Nobody wants you to fall into inactivity again...Anyways, if I get brave enough To ask nuju about a plot, Then the SH might have a job offer.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hello there everyone. I regret to inform you that I will be leaving the game for the next three days, because sometimes real life is just more fun.In the mean time:Weta will stay with the rest of the Toa Astha, and will aid in whatever they are doing however he can. Other players on the team can bunny him if necessary.Dekuna will remain with the Hau Karda.Karemo and Kitano will go along with the rest of the Makuta followers, but if possible they will still keep a close eye on Ambages. His offer still seems to good to be completely trustworthy.Matan and Natan will remain in their shop in Le-koro, providing high-quality services to their customers.

ppg2.png

Emporer Whenuasic, ya gonna complete the deal with Ghosthands?
You can't expect people to post when they aren't even online, plus EW's a busy man as far as I know. Besides, it's been less than 24 hours, have some patience.
No, Constructman has a point here because I have been online and posted in the meantime in Ga-Wahi at least twice.The reason i haven't posted in Ko-Wahi yet is because I've been working with Katuko via PM so that I am able to deliver on Ambages' promise to begin with. Since he is from Europe, replies to messages and far and in-between, so it's not easy to work rapidly to certain standards. You all waited a week for me already, so now you can wait a day more. :P

Darn.You know what's really annoying about character ideas? Sometimes you have a really good one, one that is planning itself, and then you realize something. There's a hole in your plan. Because the way that character would function requires another, separate character. And you shouldn't make that character yourself, that's just bad RP'ing.Grr.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That happens to me all the time, Kray. I also break that moral code all the time, too [examples: Aurelia or Cersei]. XD
I'd break it in this case, but if I did, the results would turn out far less interesting than if someone else had the other. Besides, you can play well enough to get away with it. :P*grumbles about butlers have to have someone to buttle for*

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Auron, *Clears throat*....WHY U NO MAKE SHADOW HAPAKA POST IN ONU-WAHI YET?Nobody wants you to fall into inactivity again...Anyways, if I get brave enough To ask nuju about a plot, Then the SH might have a job offer.
Wait... Wut?DUN DO IT WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!At worst, I think we'll be POKEd, and with that, everything around pretty boy will be destroyed. Including us.

At worst, I think we'll be POKEd, and with that, everything around pretty boy will be destroyed. Including us.
Please tell me you're joking and no one actually has the Punch of Kill Everything.
The effects of one might be able to be imitated with an elemental power.

fK5oqYf.jpg

After much deliberation, I have decided that it would probably be best to ask here.Anyone feel like creating an incredibly wealthy character? I need one to work with the idea for a butler character I have.

fK5oqYf.jpg

After much deliberation, I have decided that it would probably be best to ask here.Anyone feel like creating an incredibly wealthy character? I need one to work with the idea for a butler character I have.
I could make an incredibly wealthy character that dresses up at night and fights crime...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I could make an incredibly wealthy character that dresses up at night and fights crime...
NO

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

At worst, I think we'll be POKEd, and with that, everything around pretty boy will be destroyed. Including us.
Please tell me you're joking and no one actually has the Punch of Kill Everything.
Nova blast maybe? The Punch Of Kill Everything would defiantly be admin-only. As Nuju would utterly despise the concept for being un-original, and other admins and helpers would agree that it's too Akin to a Nova blast. Obviously, Nuju pulled Lugnut from the TF:A universe, brainwashed him to help Makuta and destroyed Jianhiem with it. What other solution could there be?

Nova blast maybe? The Punch Of Kill Everything would defiantly be admin-only. As Nuju would utterly despise the concept for being un-original, and other admins and helpers would agree that it's too Akin to a Nova blast. Obviously, Nuju pulled Lugnut from the TF:A universe, brainwashed him to help Makuta and destroyed Jianhiem with it. What other solution could there be?
We all cower in fear of nuju and accept that what he said happened because his word is law. That's a solution.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Two words. Cultured Gentry.
.... Actually, that works quite well. Thank you, for reminding me of that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Katuko, all we really need is a giant beam of plasma that you merely need to get out of the way of before it hits, and everyone will be fine.
True. You'll be missing the sparkles, though... and the hat. You can't do a Master Spark without a hat that flies off when you fire it. :lol:EDIT: I do not care for the age-old pun of "cool", so no, I purposefully ignored it, if that was the one you was talking about. Edited by Katuko

The Cultured Gentry is a consortium of wealthy shop owners and merchants who use their combined wealth for philanthropic purposes and charity. Up the higher levels, the organization has a you-pet-my-back-I'll-pet-yours relationship with the Makuta and his anointed minions, but they are not Makuta followers in the strictest sense.Here is the wikia page for the group.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

I have discovered how to remake various attacks from animes into BZPRPG!Rasengan: Compressed air bubble, with the air inside spinning like a drill. A bit of IC training, and you have the variationsDanzo's suicide bomb: Toa of gravityAlmighty push: Toa of magnetismKirin: Toa of lightning, plus the correct weather conditions*Nameyourfavoriteuberlaser*: My dude in ta-wahi's custom toa tool.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I have discovered how to remake various attacks from animes into BZPRPG!Rasengan: Compressed air bubble, with the air inside spinning like a drill. A bit of IC training, and you have the variationsDanzo's suicide bomb: Toa of gravityAlmighty push: Toa of magnetismKirin: Toa of lightning, plus the correct weather conditions*Nameyourfavoriteuberlaser*: My dude in ta-wahi's custom toa tool.
Let me know when you can figure out how to make a Legal POKE, Golden Disk, Hadouken! And all of deadpools moves from UMVC3. Then I'll be interested.

Okay, I'll be gone until sunday. In the meantime, Tarcvor can be controlled by Ironheart, Aryll by Katuko, and Durzan by any Makuta servant near the shrine.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur