Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

will be setting off as soon as Kahlynn can pick up the Makuta Followers' trail.
So are we assuming the Makuta Followers escaped to Ko-Wahi, or that they came from Po-Wahi, or what?EDIT: I guess we'll go with the rumours one.
Out of curiosity, where did you find your rumors? I don't recall seeing anything that would suggest to people outside the Makuta Servants group that they were gathering.

I seem to recall at least one character walking up to the shrine and being like "I hear this is where Makuta followers hang out." Also keep in mind that this is just discussion at this point; we haven't decided on a course of action yet.Edit - Apparently these guys heard rumors too. And also what Wotz said.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

Hey guys, those who are interacting with Hanix as Zakama, I'm gonna be away from the RPG for a good while. Reasons?:-Well Zacax is dead, and because of rules he had to be killed insted of surviving the psycho matoran, otherwise that would be god-modding. And he was the main reason I was on cause he was my main guy. I may make another Zacax (like Auron did), but I already have Zakama so yea.-I'm currently working on BIONICLE: Rebellion, which is gonna be requiring a lot of time. -I'm busy with other RPGs.So yea, just hold tight, sorry for the inactivity.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Hearing rumours that there is a Makuta shrine in Ko-Wahi is one thing, and acceptable. Hearing that there is a large gathering of Makuta-followers within planning to attack the ILS is quite another.Remember, just because another player did something does not necessarily make it ok for you to do the same.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Saying that someone heard a rumour without playing it it out IC is a slippery slope to metagaming. If you want your characters to hear a rumour, play it out IC to make sure that they receiving information in a fair way.Of course, if you play it out IC, then your informant also needs to have a logical reason to have this information. Informants do not magically pop out of thin air. Rumours do not simply happen; there needs to be a logical reason for them to exist. If no one save the Makuta followers know that they plan to attack the ILS, then nobody else should know IC. Period.

Alright guys, time for me to catch with stuff outside of Ga-Koro.If somebody would be so kind and tell me what the situation is with Mariko and Aparangi and the general goings on in Paka-Koro (No long recap necessary, just enough to get me back up to speed) I'd be very greatful and will hand out dark side cookies.Also, what are the plans with the Rahkshi hunting group. Without Lans, I feel like Sisk has been kinda pushed in the leader-role since he's the one flying the Gukko, but I never planned on that so I have nothing substantial to offer the group right now. How should we proceed with that?I think those are the ones I have no clue what's up right now. Everything else I can probably read up on.Cheers guys.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Also, what are the plans with the Rahkshi hunting group. Without Lans, I feel like Sisk has been kinda pushed in the leader-role since he's the one flying the Gukko, but I never planned on that so I have nothing substantial to offer the group right now. How should we proceed with that?
Hmmm... maybe we can have them go and do Gukko races or something? Tyler's idea, not mine. :P Or we could have them go and see if the ILS needs help with anything. I dunno, I'm just spitballin' here.

Hearing rumours that there is a Makuta shrine in Ko-Wahi is one thing, and acceptable. Hearing that there is a large gathering of Makuta-followers within planning to attack the ILS is quite another.Remember, just because another player did something does not necessarily make it ok for you to do the same.
We never heard that. Everyone is assuming we've suddenly worked everything out without even reading what Kahlynn heard:
"[...] me and Taoki squeezed some information out. There's been rumours of a Shrine to Makuta on the border between Ko- and Ga-Wahi, and that there's been gatherings there occasionally."
Edited by Doctor Wotz

Also, what are the plans with the Rahkshi hunting group. Without Lans, I feel like Sisk has been kinda pushed in the leader-role since he's the one flying the Gukko, but I never planned on that so I have nothing substantial to offer the group right now. How should we proceed with that?
Hmmm... maybe we can have them go and do Gukko races or something? Tyler's idea, not mine. :P Or we could have them go and see if the ILS needs help with anything. I dunno, I'm just spitballin' here.
Let's have them get drunk and go from there.Lashev is close enough as it is.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Am I the only one who's incredibly stoked to see Dorian and Utu on a team together again?-Teezy
Nope.I'm actually really tempted with just posting the rest of the Utu posts in the Kumu-Islets just so I can get Utu back to the mainland.Should I? Or do you guys think it's best to keep a decent chunk of time between them?

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Am I the only one who's incredibly stoked to see Dorian and Utu on a team together again?-Teezy
Nope.I'm actually really tempted with just posting the rest of the Utu posts in the Kumu-Islets just so I can get Utu back to the mainland.Should I? Or do you guys think it's best to keep a decent chunk of time between them?
All I care about is that Utu and Praggos get together again. :P

profiles i guess

post 'em post 'em post 'em-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm not so sure about that one.Utu doesn't forget details.Details like doing nothing to stop Yuru from killing him. :evilgrin:
See, that's why.Although, technically, Utu shouldn't be angry. After all, Praggos takes no sides.And, actually, he did try to stop them from killing Utu by the end. It was just in the beginning that he didn't care. xP

profiles i guess

And you all were like "Nooooo, don't kill him, Dorian, he's the good guy! He only wants what's best for them!"And then here's Dor, arguing for equal rights and freedom of expression for all Bearers, and you all call him crazy.Told you Dor was the good guy. Told you all.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

And you all were like "Nooooo, don't kill him, Dorian, he's the good guy! He only wants what's best for them!"And then here's Dor, arguing for equal rights and freedom of expression for all Bearers, and you all call him crazy.Told you Dor was the good guy. Told you all.-Teezy
And Praggos was all like "I don't care."

profiles i guess

And then here's Dor, arguing for equal rights and freedom of expression for all Bearers, and you all call him crazy.
Freedom of expression for a group of living nuclear weapons who feed off emotion sounds pretty crazy to me.
But "the nice guy amongst you is actually evil incarnate" is totally rational. Yo no comprendo.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Meet the Dorian"Seduction's a good job, mate~! It's challenging work, and it's always interesting, 'cause at the end of the day, as long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone in bed!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Does anyone want to kill my characters? I'm willing to get rid of Matatu and Kodu.Also, when is Turok going to be dealt with?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Meet the Seventh:"Even though I'm sorta -urgle- dying, I still have -blurg- a hundred ways to beat the pulp out of -urk- you! Victory goes to those with COURAGE!"*Seven promptly falls over.*"I can still totally take you on like -blar- this."~~Anyway, more Mark Bearer plot updates. Snipe, you're ridiculously fast.