Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I was wondering, guys, can anyone think of any Makuta-followers who have as much prestige as Echelon? I've been out of the loop for a while, as you know, and I was wondering if a] there were others I'd forgotten or b] if any rose to prominence while I was gone?I wish to note that this is NOT an exercise in building my ego; I'm trying to figure out which non-staff characters would qualify as Dark Toa in my eyes.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Dorian comes close, although his allegiances aren't totally Makuta oriented, not to mention he's part of a bunch of different plots and groups. I can't think of any others.
Yeaaah, I don't really see Dorian as a "Makuta follower." He's much more...um...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

He's much more...um...
...Not?
No, no, no, that's not proper grammar. Dorian has a certain appeal about him that most Makuta followers - aside from his one true love Heuani - well...lack.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I have discovered how to remake various attacks from animes into BZPRPG!Rasengan: Compressed air bubble, with the air inside spinning like a drill. A bit of IC training, and you have the variationsDanzo's suicide bomb: Toa of gravityAlmighty push: Toa of magnetismKirin: Toa of lightning, plus the correct weather conditions*Nameyourfavoriteuberlaser*: My dude in ta-wahi's custom toa tool.
I pulled off Unlimited Blade Works. Albeit a much nerfed version, seeing that Stronin is not so abnormally insane that he believes he is a sword, and can create an entire world that serves as a never-ending forge.

Uhh...Somebody tell me when the Crucible caught on fire, please.And when I gave permission for that to happen.
Hey, question: Would anybody mind answering this question?
I'd answer, but I don't know.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Po-koro has a navy made up of one boat, that being the Fowardi.Which, by the way, seems to have lost some of its crew members. They went off for shore leave and nobody told them we were leaving.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Uhh...Somebody tell me when the Crucible caught on fire, please.And when I gave permission for that to happen.
Hey, question: Would anybody mind answering this question?
I'd answer, but I don't know.
Gee, well, I'd really like to know. If Dov just decided to say that it was, he's going to have an argument coming when he gets back.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Okay, I'll be gone until sunday. In the meantime, Tarcvor can be controlled by Ironheart, Aryll by Katuko, and Durzan by any Makuta servant near the shrine.
Where is that guy right now, by the way? He eluded me and Gravity during the character's hiatus period.EDIT: I almost forgot. Hasn't Skrihen gone into countdown due to the Mark yet? I can't recall reading anything about it. Edited by Katuko

Are there any groups currently accepting new members? (besides the ILS and Makuta followers)
The Shadow Hapaka need more members.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Wait what? Utu died?...I must've missed that post...
Yeah, it happened a little while before Tillian and Emotia's wedding.
Oh, that would explain it.I tried to ignore anything and everything that had to do with Tillian and Emotia's wedding.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I have discovered how to remake various attacks from animes into BZPRPG!Rasengan: Compressed air bubble, with the air inside spinning like a drill. A bit of IC training, and you have the variationsDanzo's suicide bomb: Toa of gravityAlmighty push: Toa of magnetismKirin: Toa of lightning, plus the correct weather conditions*Nameyourfavoriteuberlaser*: My dude in ta-wahi's custom toa tool.
Let me know when you can figure out how to make a Legal POKE, Golden Disk, Hadouken! And all of deadpools moves from UMVC3. Then I'll be interested.
Challenge*shades*AcceptedEDIT: ...sorry, even I can't do it. Edited by Golden Emperor: Bolshak

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Let me know when you can figure out how to make a Legal POKE, Golden Disk, Hadouken! And all of deadpools moves from UMVC3. Then I'll be interested.
Challenge*shades*AcceptedEDIT: ...sorry, even I can't do it.
But I can. POKE would be what destroyed Jainheim (duh), or a NOVA blast (both illegal). Golden disk would be possible, just as the way ancient prophecies would tell a future, so would engravings on a large gold disc! =O Hadouken! is easy, just a large blast of fire/electricity(?) energy fired in one direction instead of exploding. And for deadpool's moves? Metagaming. =3