BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Switching vote from Null to MoC. I can't stand by and watch someone in my main alliance be taken down if I can stop it.

Where did you null? The only vote I can find for you is voting for Dapper in the first list.

-MT

Woops, never mind. You're right. In that case, I'm just voting for MoC....

and i put my vote on jiming

sorry but i want to catch mafia and i have a feeling this alliance isn't helping

...and switching my vote from MoC to Ehks.

I like how you guys don't vote each other the whole game, and then X goes and makes a Mexican standoff at the end. =P

- :burnmad:

He is foolish

Wait, iBrow, who are you not voting for under any circumstances?

(also I did get the joke I just used the power of the whoosh to strengthen my living brethren)

-Blade, JiMing & Ehks (if none of them break the alliance)

-Shadowhawk (alliance) (you all killed him)

-Portalfig (other alliance)

Those were my "totally off-limits" people this game, although Shadowhawk was not added until about right before the switch. And then you all killed him without me.

....I hate you both.

I just found out that things will work in your favour if Ehks stops being stupoid

Switching from Ehks to Moc.

I like how you guys don't vote each other the whole game, and then X goes and makes a Mexican standoff at the end. =P

He is foolish

Wait, iBrow, who are you not voting for under any circumstances?

(also I did get the joke I just used the power of the whoosh to strengthen my living brethren)

-Blade, JiMing & Ehks (if none of them break the alliance)

-Shadowhawk (alliance) (you all killed him)

-Portalfig (other alliance)

Those were my "totally off-limits" people this game, although Shadowhawk was not added until about right before the switch. And then you all killed him without me.

....I hate you both.

I just found out that things will work in your favour if Ehks stops being stupoid

Switching from Ehks to Moc.

Just so you know, that's your last vote switch for the second poll.

This vote change thing is going to be awful to keep up with.

==VOTE COUNT: MESONAK==

Blade: 5

iBrow: 0

Ehks: 1

Dapper: 5

Burnmad: 0

Null: 1

==VOTE COUNT: KAISER==

MoC: 5

JiMing: 6

Chro: 0

Ehks: 3

Portal: 0

Null: 3

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

voting ends in some time

alrighty.

It's on page 33 if you want to know. :P

Also, since we are now REDACTED AMOUNT OF TIME away from the end of voting...and potentially REDACTED AMOUNT OF TIME away from the end of the game...it is time for someone's last stand.

(and that was really just an excuse to post this music)

ALSO, I just noticed this, but voting won't end at exactly 24 hours from last scene's posting. The ending time is, however, at the bottom of the post.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Redact my vote from everything.

We're goin' big or goin' home.

Didn't say who you were changing from.

Vote change does not count.

-MT

Redacting votes from JiMing (2) and Dapper (1).

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

SO MANY VOTE CHANGES SO QUICKLY.

I CAN'T KEEP UP.

==VOTE COUNT: MESONAK==

Blade: 7

Dapper: 4

Null: 0

==VOTE COUNT: KAISER==

MoC: 5

JiMing: 5

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

And so the game continues, no Dark Hunter hung.

Well, if you hadn't committed suicide, the secret role would have fixed that, genius.

This is revenge for the bandwagon against me. If I have to die the game must be prolonged.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

==FINAL COUNT: MESONAK==

Blade: 7

Dapper: 6

==FINAL COUNT: KAISER==

MoC: 6

JiMing: 4

======

Time had come. The vote was over. The village eagerly awaited with baited breath, wanting to find out if they had finally ridded themselves of the Dark Hunters.

MoC was led up the stairs to the makeshift gallows. Turaga Mesonak looked at MoC warily. “I could care less about you at this point,” he said. “You didn't kill me. Nevertheless, you have still been accused of the crime of being a Dark Hunter...and I suppose we should get the minor offense out of the way first.”

“Hmph,” MoC responded. She moved over to a nearby table, raised her chained hands in the air, and then brought them down upon the table, shattering her handcuffs.

“...uh...oh...” Turaga Mesonak gulped.

“If I'm going to die...I will die on my OWN terms.” MoC growled. She then proceeded to grab the Turaga's staff and incinerate herself.

MoC, Po-Matoran, Lynched

“...well...that was...um...interesting?” Mesonak said, trying to catch his breath. “Well, anyway, we have another hanging to get to...and this one is for the serious crime...

Blade was brought up to the gallows, where Mesonak greeted him with a smack. “Well...there's one,” he said. “Now where's the other?”

“...the other what?” a Matoran asked from the crowd.

“The other suspect! Like it says right here...”

Blade: 6

Dapper: 6

The crowd gasped. Yet again, the suspect list had been tampered with.

Dapper screamed and kicked furiously as he was dragged onto the gallows. Eventually, the combined effort of Burnmad and Ehks forced him to stand next to Blade.

“Well...” Mesonak said, “that's more like it. No way we can't catch my killer now.”

“...what about that whole innocent until proven guilty thing?” Dapper said with an awkward smile.

“Only applies when it's not my murder up for trial. Now...any last words from you two?”

“I hate you all,” Blade said.

Dapper nodded. “Feeling is mutual. But especially against her.”

“Very well then,” Mesonak continued. “Let us rid the world of these two haters!”

A pull of two levers, and two more were gone.

Blade, Master of Illusion, Lynched

Dapper, Le-Matoran, Lynched

The first triple lynching yielded the end of the Master of Illusion, as well as two Matoran. The group was now down to seven. One Dark Hunter, one Guardian of Light, one Secret Role, and four Matoran.

The group wasn't going anywhere, however. With no Ko-Matoran around, the group progressed slowly through the ice floor. By the time night had fallen, they were only halfway through the traps and tricks that threatened them.

The Matoran settled down for the night, knowing that the end was near. The only question was...would they live to see it?

=====

ROLES, PM!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1