BIONICLE MAFIA: Haunted House of Spooky Spookiness

Mesonak

Woah. No way am I reading that many pages. :P I did see a similar rule on the first page, though, about not revealing allied roles, but I assume this rule is broader, and applies to revealing (allegedly revealing? only truthful revealing? speculating on?) any team's roles after one is dead.

That rule was actually added on ex post facto. One of the Mafians (who got lynched in an earlier round) decided to spread the names of his teammates to various other players. We ended up having to redistribute roles midgame in order to have any sort of competitive finish.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

watch this since a few minutes after it appears and it fills in a couple hours.  Phooey.

Join the club. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

We can start the game for reals tonight if the mafia can decide.

I'll get the first killing up tonight at 8 if the mafia decides by then.

If the mafia can't decide by then we postpone the start of the game to tomorrow at 8.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Since I owe you one for what you did for me in IX, I'll give you my spot. I have no role other than being the Average Joe, so it's fine.

No need, I'm going to upgrade it from 20 to 25, it seems like a lot of people wanted to join.

Because the number of players is being increased by 5, I have added one more Mafia slot and another Strong Ghost slot.

I will RNG for both once we get 2 more players.

This is mainly in part to keep those entering the game now from being unsuspected, there's just as much of a chance they're mafia as you guys.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

**First Blood**

------

The party of now uneasy ghost busters decided to stay the night on the first floor of the house. Everyone threw themselves around various parts of the rather large room, instead of staying together like they probably should have.

However Dapper-San in his haste to find an area of his own to sleep in, quickly got lost down a hallway.

"WHY MUST I FALL FATE TO EVERY HORROR MOVIE STEREOTYPE!? I SHOULD'VE STAYED IN THE ROOM WITH EVERYONE WHERE IT WAS SAFE!" Yelled Dapper-San as he ran screaming down the hall.

His screaming appeared to be counter productive when he became aware of a malevolent spirit following him.

Dapper-San turned to see the spirit, loudly screamed, and ran even faster down the hall. In his haste he failed to see a trip wire set to catch him at the ankle. He tripped magnificently easily scoring a 4.5/5 according to ghostly judges before crashing loudly down a staircase and into the basement where he died almost instantly.

Dapper-San, Average Joe, Killed by The Possessed Villains/Tripping

Upon waking up the next morning the remaining 24 were shocked to find Dapper-San's body put proudly on display at the foot of the staircase leading to the next floor.

The group quickly uncovered his death by tripping. Meso said "Have a nice trip" and a good laugh was had. They quickly decided it was certainly caused by those possessed by the villainous spirits.

5 people were chosen based on various evidence uncovered by the spirit of an old detective. He is an unbiased third party. The culprit is among those listed however the spirit is unsure to the exact identity. And so it is up to you to decide the fate of the following 5 people.

------

RG: Has a tendency to trip people for "jokes".

Portal Nuvia: He owed money to Dapper-San after losing a poker game. You can also spell the word trip in his name.

Mesonak: Made a bad joke on behalf of Dapper-San's death.

Jag: Professes to be a horror movie buff, he could enjoy this stuff.

SwimmingBeard: Probably killed Dapper-San for the insurance money.

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room <- You are here

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Voting ends at 9:00 P.M tommorow.

You can only change your votes twice, and remember to say who you are changing it from.

*None of the evidence provided is "real" evidence, just provided for lulz*

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

Meso was the only one in the scene, so I thinkkk it was Meso?

Not sure yet, though. MoC, are there any scene clues? I know you said that the suspect list clues aren't really worth anything, but. *shrug*

If so I will be voting Meso

Does that bottom line also refer to evidence provided in the scene, or just the suspect list?

~Unit#phntk#1

Just suspect list, I don't really know what evidence was provided in the scene though.

Not sure yet, though. MoC, are there any scene clues? I know you said that the suspect list clues aren't really worth anything, but. *shrug*

Scene clues?

Just what Unit was asking. 

Well, that makes this harder. I doubt it is either Meso or Swimmingbeard because they are the two most suspect from the scene, but MoC put a disclaimer saying that the clues aren't really clues. That could be the other way around though, so idk. 

I think I will go with RG. I have no real preference though, so if some actual evidence shows up I will change my vote.

I vote Portal

I wouldn't put it past RG to do it for lols.

I may or may not have done that before IRL. =P

No I didn't. =P

Shhh don't notice this. =P

...and I may or may not have done it in a way that involve string, but no staircase. :P

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I won't vote at all, so the mafia can think I'm an inactive player not worth killing since I won't vote to hang them anyway.

Or wait. Maybe I should vote, so the mafia do kill me, so I can be exposed as a villager and then coordinate the village.

BUT

That would be awfully time-consuming anyway.

I ABSTAIN.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I vote RG because he was first on the list, and he's one letter away from RNG.  Yeah day one voting is pretty much arbitrary.

RG: 2

Portal Nuvia: 3

Mesonak: 0

Jag:0

SwimmingBeard: 1

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Also, just a nitpick? Methinks I'd be savvy enough to not get lost in a hallway.

It's a haunted mansion bro. You apparently weren't savvy enough to avoid going inside in the first place.

-MT

I went in for that random Contrabass Sax in the attic. =P

IIIIIIIIIIIIITSS MIIIIINNNNNE =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Can you null?

Yes

RG: 2

Null: 1

I vote RG for now and would like to request that portal and the bravely crew contact me.

RG: 3

Null: 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian