BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

but then Ghidora asked about it, and somewhere along the line the idea of Ghidora & Quisoves SHARING XXVIII came about in a "host versus host" sort of idea which sounds amazing

but then Quisoves kinda dumped the idea into the trash known as "side games", when we know it would never happen as a side game, completely ignoring the random beauty that would be him and Ghidora just teaming up out of the blue to set two halves of a main series mafia game at each others throats

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a lovely idea. What about making it XXX (or XXIX, if Fishers is sufficiently enamored of the concept)?

no, what fishers has in mind for XXIX is perfect

unless it's gonna be the war of storyline and theories represented by two hosts?? in which case that makes sense. but tbh what fishers has right now looks like it'll be enough to get me to play a mafia game again, so i'd rather it not change.

now that i think about it though, XXX should totally be a war of three hosts

• Upvote 4

but then Ghidora asked about it, and somewhere along the line the idea of Ghidora & Quisoves SHARING XXVIII came about in a "host versus host" sort of idea which sounds amazing

but then Quisoves kinda dumped the idea into the trash known as "side games", when we know it would never happen as a side game, completely ignoring the random beauty that would be him and Ghidora just teaming up out of the blue to set two halves of a main series mafia game at each others throats

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a lovely idea. What about making it XXX (or XXIX, if Fishers is sufficiently enamored of the concept)?

no, what fishers has in mind for XXIX is perfect

unless it's gonna be the war of storyline and theories represented by two hosts?? in which case that makes sense. but tbh what fishers has right now looks like it'll be enough to get me to play a mafia game again, so i'd rather it not change.

now that i think about it though, XXX should totally be a war of three hosts

Agreed with Voltex here. 

• Upvote 1

three hosts sounds ridiculous

Although it just might work

I better see that happen

Cause I wannttt it

be careful what you wish for.

be very, very careful.

it's probably already happening*

*it's already happening, I'm not sorry

Um... It... Is?

Because I have no clue of it, honestly.

I would explain it further, but TBH, the surprise might be more fabulous if kept secret for now

no one can handle this super-fresh idea right now.

they will eventually

but not now.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Um... It... Is?

Because I have no clue of it, honestly.

I would explain it further, but TBH, the surprise might be more fabulous if kept secret for now

no one can handle this super-fresh idea right now.

they will eventually

but not now.

even then, though

MYSpaam.gif

will they be able to handle it?

How would this dual-hosted/triple-hosted game work?

Would it have 30 players, and each host would be assigned ten players to assign roles to? Then, each host would have a Mafia, a Detective, and a Medic, as well as four villagers? Then the goal of the game would be to eliminate the other hosts' roles in the hopes of being the last remaining host?

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

How would this dual-hosted/triple-hosted game work?

Would it have 30 players, and each host would be assigned ten players to assign roles to? Then, each host would have a Mafia, a Detective, and a Medic, as well as four villagers? Then the goal of the game would be to eliminate the other hosts' roles in the hopes of being the last remaining host?

not exactly

we have it all figured out

it shall be a fabulous time

Dassa wude! :P

Dassa wude - Sandstorm

Not sorry

I'm not sure if this is still relevant, but doesn't Ehks have dibs on XXX?

We don't really do dibs anymore, seeing as iBrow intends to challenge my right to dubs

*Snaps fingers*

Gotta keep the rhythm going

3-18-33, each one 15 after the last

who said i was the only one who wants to host XXX?

I feel like XXX might be too hardcore for just you Ehks

You're gonna need some help with it

No one necessarily, but for some reason I remember an agreement that was made at some point in time that you (X) would get all of the mafia games with X numerals =P

Maybe that was nixed at some point in time, I sorta took a hiatus =P

2xu8Ptu.png

No one necessarily, but for some reason I remember an agreement that was made at some point in time that you (X) would get all of the mafia games with X numerals =P

Maybe that was nixed at some point in time, I sorta took a hiatus =P

I don't think so

although if there was, it already failed anyway since ehks didn't host X

Hi when will this game come out it seems interesting.

What game are you referring to? XXVIII is already going, so you'll have to wait until XXIX.

I could be a while before XXIX comes out.

Okay I'll wait for it.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

If you want to be notified as soon as a new Mafia game comes out I would recommend that you follow this topic; all new games and ideas are posted here before they are officially released. Following the G&T Forum also notifies you whenever a new topic is posted and is also pretty helpful.

If you want to see how previous Mafia games have worked then check out the first post in this topic, it has links to dozens of old games and the BZP Mafia Wiki. Have fun and welcome to the Mafia community!

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

So this won't be hosted for a long time yet (and by a long time yet I almost certainly mean never, since I've got two main series games to host before this one can happen) but I figured I'd toss it down anyway to see if it's unrelated enough for Quisoves :P

bioniclexninjago4.jpg

Turmoil has engulfed BIONICLE MAFIA. The rising threat of the sinister BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA threatens to break through the defenses of the perilous Desolation.

Hoping to resolve the matter with little bloodshed, the MATORAN have enlisted a small village to defend and form a blockade at the Wall.

While those who control the STAFF OF UNLIMITED POWER endlessly debate this alarming chain of events, the evil villain known as HAPORI DUME has secretly dispatched his Cult Leader to the blockade, hoping to settle the conflict to further his own devious plans….

---

RULES

1-Vote changes are not permitted.

2-All BZP Rules Apply.

3-Once killed, players can no longer have an impact on the game.

4-Role revealing is not allowed.

5-This game will employ “innocence” lists rather than suspect lists.

ROLES

THE MATORAN

Matoran x12 – Ordinary players who vote on who to execute each day.

Detective x1 – This player investigates one other person each night to determine their role, and cannot be brainwashed by the Cult Leader.

Medic x1 – This player can protect one person each night from both death and the Cult Leader.

BROTHERHOOD OF MAKUTA

Icarax x1 – Leader of the Makuta sent to the Wall; he decides who to send and who to kill each night. If he dies, Icarax can take two other players down with him.

Gorast x1 – Most bloodthirsty of the Makuta; when sent, she will kill two players instead of one.

Bitil x1 – Thanks to his ability to summon past versions of himself, Bitil is safe from the influence of the Cult Leader.

Krika x1 – When sent to kill, there is a chance that Krika can still end up on the innocent list for that night. [sECRET: If Krika is discovered by the Detective, he becomes a mole for the Matoran]

Vamprah x1 – Vamprah leaves no trace; when he is sent, no innocent list will be given.

HAPORI DUME’S CULT

Cult Leader x1 – A very mysterious figure; rumor has it that he is a ninja warrior from another world entirely. Each night, he selects two players to target; one of the players targeted is immediately converted to the Cult, and they become a Cultist allied with the Cult. If the Cult Leader dies, all other players allied with the Cult also perish; luckily, the Cult Leader will survive the first attempt made on their life.

PLAYER LIST

N/A but it'd be 20 people

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 8