BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

My first game was Unfinished Business. Twas' an unusual introduction, to be sure.

Wasn't that the one that I ruined for pretty much everyone?

You made a darned good stab at it. Not to mention the RNG, in the start of its grand tradition of hating me, selecting as mole and mole-hunter the two players I decided to fuse. The rules were fuzzy on this point, giving Manducus (the mole-hunter) the opportunity to play double/triple/what-have-you agent.

:P

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Wait

Does this mean I can start it then?

Go ahead if Korkoa isn't back by the 23rd, though I'd still like to host Legends at some point. You've been waiting two months, that's long enough. 

re: Unfinished Business... okay, I just looked at its first post, and that definitely is a mess. Why would you let the players pick their side‽ For everyone to see‽ Right at the start of the game‽ In a Mafia game‽

Edited by Impulsive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Wait

Does this mean I can start it then?

Go ahead if Korkoa isn't back by the 23rd, though I'd still like to host Legends at some point. You've been waiting two months, that's long enough. 

re: Unfinished Business... okay, I just looked at its first post, and that definitely is a mess. Why would you let the players pick their side‽ For everyone to see‽ Right at the start of the game‽ In a Mafia game‽

That bit wasn't the problem, actually. It was more of a Mafia-second-cousin, really. The problems were a combination of poorly thought-out rules and inadequate  hosting, if memory serves.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

All set/done/finished/putoffuntilnow/stopstaring/completed!

Sue me

Done. My attorney says you owe me 1.2 billion dollars for giving spot 8 to Dallior. 

OBJECTION

Dallior gets spot 3 for not listing a number.

;~;

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Now that I've passed a crucial exam I'd love to get back to these games... but I must admit I'm terribly out of the loop (and seem to have -just- missed out on Ghidora's game, sadly.) - so is there anything new to keep in mind?  And if someone could notify me of when the next game starts, that would be amazing.

• Upvote 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Now that I've passed a crucial exam I'd love to get back to these games... but I must admit I'm terribly out of the loop (and seem to have -just- missed out on Ghidora's game, sadly.) - so is there anything new to keep in mind?  And if someone could notify me of when the next game starts, that would be amazing.

Hey, if you want in I can fit you in. I'd just have to shuffle a couple roles around, but otherwise no biggie.

Hey, if you want in I can fit you in. I'd just have to shuffle a couple roles around, but otherwise no biggie.

...that would be really awesome. (If it's not too much work, tho. I don't want to be the cause for a larger overhaul or anything like that)

Edited by Taka Nuvia

All you need to know is

-Shadow reigns here

-We played a lethal game of Mafia Libs. Underscore didn't make it

-Ghidfather will probably end within the month, Topsyturvydom within the year maybe

-As is standard, the next games will likely appear within a week after those two end

Now you tell me why the alien/monster in your current banner has a radar gun. Are they a police officer monster/alien? Where's their badge? Have they got a warrant.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 6

Twas a thing of beauty. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

All you need to know is

-Shadow reigns here

-We played a lethal game of Mafia Libs. Underscore didn't make it

-Ghidfather will probably end within the month, Topsyturvydom within the year maybe

-As is standard, the next games will likely appear within a week after those two end

Now you tell me why the alien/monster in your current banner has a radar gun. Are they a police officer monster/alien? Where's their badge? Have they got a warrant.

- :burnmad:

Thank you for all this information, I'm sure it will come in handy later.

As for my signature - indeed an official, not sure whether I'd say police, but yes, there's a warrant, however, I doubt you'd be able to read it. After all, the language can only be decoded with a thorough knowledge of relativistic field theory as well as multilinear algebra - and don't even get me started on the symbols they use for writing. Alien languages are weird. :>

(Sorry, couldn't help it. Seems like that exam caused a lot more damage than originally expected...)

• Upvote 6

Sorry that I've been rather inactive in mafia; I've been in pit orchestra rehearsals that end at 11:00. The last performance is on the 12th, however, so I'll be active after then.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

If XXIX starts up sooner than expected and it's still fishers hosting it, I'd like to preemptively reserve Spot 19

since I'm a bit out of the loop as far as signing up for a mafia game goes

Noted.

Although I'm not betting on XXIX starting real quick, since XXVIII is moving at an upside-down snail's pace. What bothers me is that I said I would run MoUP 4 over Spring Break...and I'm willing to postpone it to run XXIX instead, but I'm not sure that I should yet. It would be just like me to start MoUP 4, have XVIII end that week and then me have a mad scramble to try to run three games at once. I am insane, but I'm not that insane. 

pit orchestra rehearsals

Yee

Since this is apparently a thing, I guess I'll prematurely take Fishers's spot 8.

Edited by Shadowed Dallior
  • Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran