Then I can LITERALLY make history hahahahaha

No. Just... no. 

Edited by Festive Australovenator
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It is, but I'm lazy. Hence the extra emphasis on the second no.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How very punny. Good job.

And by that I mean you should BE ASHAMED. BE VERY ASHAMED.

Also, when is the next main game happening? Didn't Ghidora write the Ghidfather?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I can't wait until Bionicle X Ninjago Mafia IV: The Prequel Menace

Then I can LITERALLY make history hahahahaha

No. Just... no. 

only two "no"s?

come on, I thought it was worse than that ;__;

I think it was good; I'll take a preemptive spot. =P

So is there anything I need to do to get onto a list for hosting mine? I think it'd be a side game, if I'm not mistaken.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

A WORD FROM GHIDORA:

So, Ghidora131, who was supposed to host the Ghidfather, has been away (as many of you noticed). He is thusfore unavailable to host it, but once he returns on the 20th, he'll be hosting.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

GASP, a first-time? WE'RE MAKING HISTORY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

history being made is always fun

speaking of, i wonder who holds the record for most times killed night one in a row, or most victories in a row. or how many main games the mafia has won, and how few were won by neutral roles. i know XX took the prize of "only village to ever not lynch a single innocent" in the third age at least. that was amazing and slightly terrifying to watch.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Heist of the Centuries is probably going to be finishing up soon as well.

If there's nobody else waiting to host the next side game, Web of Shadows could be ready by the time Heist of the Centuries finishes.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Okay, so I've changed a couple things here, took out some of the role explanations to keep a mystery to it, any final feedback?

EDIT: ... I have no idea how to work the 'more' tag.

''

Mafia: Web Of Shadows!

In the far-off city of BeeZeetru, civilization thrives. Tall gleaming buildings, mostly punctual public transportation, streets only half filled with forgotten trash, truly a paradise! But for every shining metropolis, a seedy underbelly forms. Seeing potential for new nesting grounds, a Visorahk queen and her brood have moved into the city, displacing the local misunderstood youths and singing-dancing misanthropes in favor of their own, Mafia-style gang. Since the failure of Metru-Nui, the insects have been trying different tactics, and this may be their most subtle. Using specialized Visorahk, empowered by the Queen herself, they hope to recruit some in the city to their ranks, twisting the unfortunate residents to their will and killing those who oppose them.

However, there may be unexpected opposition in the city... Exterminators, bug hunters, a pharmacy student who's studying Visorahk venom for his PhD, and a secret detective all stand in the way of the dark web. Even some, who may be a secret for now could prove to be either friend or foe to the Mafia...

Roles:

Each role will have certain special abilities (and some may even have their own win conditions!) unique to them, which will be explained in further detail later on.

Mafia-aligned roles:

Queen: The head of the swarm, she makes final decision during the nights.

Visorahk (x5): The grunts, these can suggest targets and plans, and each have their own abilities.

Town-aligned roles:

Detective: An elusive figure, he skulks around at night, searching for suspicious activity and keeping detailed notes about his findings.

Med student: Knows just enough about the Visorahk venom to be able to reverse the effects in a short period of time.

Bug hunters (x2): A pair of vigilantes, these two hunters will take to the streets if they have any suspicions.

Exterminators (x3): Simple workmen, these trap-layers know how to proof their houses against infestations.

Lookout: A nosey Nelly, this person likes to hide in the bushes and see who gets visitors.

Lovebirds (x2): Just a couple of Matoran in love!

Villagers (x9): Misunderstood youths and singing-dancing misanthropes.

Rules:

1: All BZP rules apply.
2: No revealing roles.
3: One vote switch may be used per-person per-vote. Switches must be posted in BOLD CAPS or they will be ignored.
4: Town wins when all Mafia have been killed or jailed, Mafia wins when all of town is gone.
5: Though the roles look a bit barebones, each has a detailed secret to them, which will be revealed as the game goes on. *What, that's not a rule, it's a comment! Hush you, where was I supposed to put it?*

Spots:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:

Edited by Korkoa
  • Upvote 3

I'm fine with this game, even if I don't get to conn you all into nearly living through the entire game. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So, do people think I should post signups now, or wait for tomorrow?

Okay, Heist of the Centuries is officially over. Twas fun, and I've learned a lot for any future games I might attempt to run. I'll leave the topic open for a day or so, to give people time to discuss and ask any questions they might have. 

Here is concept for XXIX: 

game concept here

24422681895_b52cf29e03_z.jpg

Welcome to the most vicious, arrogant, and dramatic forum in the entirety of BZPower history. Lately, a group of canonization proponents have arisen from the kiddy pools of childishness and have been proposing canonization of minor details of Bionicle canon. As all of you well know, this is a serious problem. It murders opportunities for fanfiction! It undermines the canonicity of fan MoCs or artwork! It is not neccessary and is plain flat stupid!

Despite all of this incredibly sound logic and reasoning, the Forum Leader appears to agree with the Canonization proponents. This cannot go on!

Time to resolve this in the only way we know how. Break out the shotguns, warhammers, and flamethrowers, and let's murder all of these stupid fools. 

THIS. IS. MAFIAAAAAAAA!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Roles:

Theorist x1 – Can investigate a player each night. Is responsible for preparing a message that the Game Host (me) will read off to all of the players each round, stating their conclusions as to what’s going on.

Problematic Complainers x6 – Your standard Mafia, can kill a player each night.

Members x16 – Standard Matoran voters.

Forum Leader x1 – Can protect a Member each night OR make it so that a Complainer cannot kill for the night. Cannot protect a Complainer – if he accidentally does so, the Complainer’s identity will be revealed to him. If he dies, one of the Problematic Complainers will assume his role.

Secret Role x1

Canonization Proponents – x4 – They can change the results of the round by their own secret devices.

Game will have 48 hours for night roles and 24 hours to vote. 

Submit your complaints now.  

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 4

game concept here

Welcome to the most vicious, arrogant, and dramatic forum in the entirety of BZPower history. Lately, a group of canonization proponents have arisen from the kiddy pools of childishness and have been proposing canonization of minor details of Bionicle canon. As all of you well know, this is a serious problem. It murders opportunities for fanfiction! It undermines the canonicity of fan MoCs or artwork! It is not neccessary and is plain flat stupid!

Despite all of this incredibly sound logic and reasoning, the Forum Leader appears to agree with the Canonization proponents. This cannot go on!

Time to resolve this in the only way we know how. Break out the shotguns, warhammers, and flamethrowers, and let's murder all of these stupid fools. 

THIS. IS. MAFIAAAAAAAA!

Roles:

Theorist x1 – Can investigate a player each night. Is responsible for preparing a message that the Game Host (me) will read off to all of the players each round, stating their conclusions as to what’s going on.

Forum Leader x1 – Can protect a Member each night OR make it so that a Complainer cannot kill for the night. Cannot protect a Complainer – if he accidentally does so, the Complainer’s identity will be revealed to him. If he dies, one of the Problematic Complainers will assume his role.

Secret Role x1

Canonization Proponents – x4 – They can change the results of the round by their own secret devices.

The only problem I see is the 48 hours bit. Otherwise, it looks fun. Bonus points for somehow enticing Bonesii to play.

• Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

game concept here

THIS. IS. MAFIAAAAAAAA!

Roles:

Secret Role x1

The only problem I see is the 48 hours bit. Otherwise, it looks fun. Bonus points for somehow enticing Bonesii to play.

I can fix that. The mafia will have to decide in 12 hours, though. And no, bones isn't playing. He's barely even around anymore, even in S&T.

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 2

Now, I have to ask - when can we expect The Prequel Menace?

I know it was meant to be a joke, but so was the inclusion of Hero Factory... until it actually happened. 

Now, I have to ask - when can we expect The Prequel Menace?

I know it was meant to be a joke, but so was the inclusion of Hero Factory... until it actually happened. 

Realistically, if possible, I'd like to host By the Numbers 3 next.

I refuse to host it any earlier than March, although my preference is that it be XXXIII in the main series.

So... no The Prequel Menace until some point after that, really.

Unless I can come up with some super cool game concept for it that I think will be a lot of fun to host.