BZP Mafia Discussion

Voltex

Now, I have to ask - when can we expect The Prequel Menace?

I know it was meant to be a joke, but so was the inclusion of Hero Factory... until it actually happened. 

Realistically, if possible, I'd like to host By the Numbers 3 next.

I refuse to host it any earlier than March, although my preference is that it be XXXIII in the main series.

So... no The Prequel Menace until some point after that, really.

Unless I can come up with some super cool game concept for it that I think will be a lot of fun to host.

If the Prequel Menace actually fits comfortably with the rest of the series, I'll be immeasurably disapointed.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Now, I have to ask - when can we expect The Prequel Menace?

I know it was meant to be a joke, but so was the inclusion of Hero Factory... until it actually happened. 

Realistically, if possible, I'd like to host By the Numbers 3 next.

I refuse to host it any earlier than March, although my preference is that it be XXXIII in the main series.

So... no The Prequel Menace until some point after that, really.

Unless I can come up with some super cool game concept for it that I think will be a lot of fun to host.

If the Prequel Menace actually fits comfortably with the rest of the series, I'll be immeasurably disapointed.

Well, I doubt it will.

Ninjago first arrived in the Bionicle Mafia-verse in Bionicle X Ninjago (AKA A New Conflict), so any game that takes place BEFORE that (ie The Prequel Menace) can't have Ninjago in it.

So... it'd probably be a Bionicle X Ninjago game with something like Chima instead of Ninjago.

Yep.

I am unsure what to do with this information. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

i recommend no more ninjago in bionicle mafia but my opinion also counts exactly zero right now

I mean I don't really see the issue with it??

um

*Snaps fingers*

that's right

I'm coming for your doubles

• Upvote 4

I'm closing signups for Web of Shadows at midnight tonight, (MST) so if anyone here is still interested, or knows anyone who would be, spread the word! We still have five slots left.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

I'm closing signups for Web of Shadows at midnight tonight, (MST) so if anyone here is still interested, or knows anyone who would be, spread the word! We still have five slots left.

Throw a link to the game into your signature.

Dunno how active you usually are around the forums, but it'll help.

It's a wee bit late for that(as in roles were sent out quite a while ago).

~Unit#phntk#1

It's a wee bit late for that(as in roles were sent out quite a while ago).

~Unit#phntk#1

I haven't checked the topic, so I didn't know. :P

Which one are we at now? cuz I'd still like to host The Ghidfather, whatever that got moved down to.

Quisoves was supposed be hosting XXVIII but he hasn't started it yet

Maybe you can rock-paper-scissors him but whoever loses is getting delayed until after XXIX since fishers wants that one.

You know, if we made it more complicated, we could give people different roles, and instead of using rock, paper, scissors, they could target different people, and remove them from the game, hoping to be among the last remaining... we could change the name from 'Rock, Paper Scissors' to something like... Mafia? That' do. BIONICLE MAFIA: Quisoves Versus Ghidora edition!

• Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

... I would play that game so hard.

• Upvote 4

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

You know, if we made it more complicated, we could give people different roles, and instead of using rock, paper, scissors, they could target different people, and remove them from the game, hoping to be among the last remaining... we could change the name from 'Rock, Paper Scissors' to something like... Mafia? That' do. BIONICLE MAFIA: Quisoves Versus Ghidora edition!

Bionicle Mafia XXVIII: Duel of Two Hosts

I want this game so badly. =p

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Bionicle Mafia XXVIII: Duel of Two Hosts

I want this game so badly. =p

Actually, this doesn't sound so bad...

Oh? What are you thinking in regards to that? If I can help, I'm all in.

Oh? What are you thinking in regards to that? If I can help, I'm all in.

I'm just thinking "It's a delightfully daft idea, people seem to like it, why not see if something can come of it?" If you want to contribute, I don't exactly see why not.

Bionicle Mafia XXVIII: A Tale of Two Hosts + One

In the meantime, can SOMEONE host XXVIII?

(yes, I know, I am impatient. shame on me.)

well it was supposed to be Quisoves

but he seems to not be doing it

but then Ghidora asked about it, and somewhere along the line the idea of Ghidora & Quisoves SHARING XXVIII came about in a "host versus host" sort of idea which sounds amazing

but then Quisoves kinda dumped the idea into the trash known as "side games", when we know it would never happen as a side game, completely ignoring the random beauty that would be him and Ghidora just teaming up out of the blue to set two halves of a main series mafia game at each others throats

so now we have nobody, but my vote is currently on Quisoves & Ghidora together

E: the ninja'dness is real

Edited by Lucina

but then Ghidora asked about it, and somewhere along the line the idea of Ghidora & Quisoves SHARING XXVIII came about in a "host versus host" sort of idea which sounds amazing

but then Quisoves kinda dumped the idea into the trash known as "side games", when we know it would never happen as a side game, completely ignoring the random beauty that would be him and Ghidora just teaming up out of the blue to set two halves of a main series mafia game at each others throats

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a lovely idea. What about making it XXX (or XXIX, if Fishers is sufficiently enamored of the concept)?

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)