BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

5/20

C limit: 75/100

With the cards getting rusty,, and me dying, I quickly set up my blade arms and card circle again.

Seeing how I might die soon, I activated my trap, the card circle started spinning slowly towards their maximum speeds, cards now slowly flying about the entire arena.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Voxumo Hp: Wait, we were suppose to have HP?

The ghostly voxumo sighed, while his deadly icepick of doom had managed to do it's job once again, it was no match for the might of a rust cannon, since frankly he had no clue what a rust cannon even was, but he would be prepared for it in the future. Contemplating his ghostly situation, he found that he had died more times than he cared to admit in these last several rounds.. Once by drowning, another by corpses... Oh and we can't forget the lovely 13 hours of living and being pummeled back into death, and now this. His hand rested on his face and he merely laughed. He was going to make the most of his respawn once he returned, if he was going to die again very quickly, he was going to do so with a vengeance.

And with that he floated down, trying to find the location of his body so that he could respawn.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 0/20)

..well then. This is what you get for standing back and letting other people do things, indeed. You get to be dead. 

"I realize this."

Well, what are you going to do about it? Actually go in and try to attempt to kill everyone again, fight for your life and respawn for glory and victory?

"Maybe. I think I'll take some time to just watch for a bit, though. Let other people actually come down to a reasonable HP before I go ahead and try not to get dead again."

...bad Zak. You're supposed to be the gung-ho guns a-blazing veteran here, not afraid of anything and with the experience to boot. This is not your personality type. Tsk tsk. You've even been in this very place before, surely you know what to do?

"Not trust anyone and backstab everyone before they can backstab me, not be nice, and never ever play with explosive things."

..Do you hold grudges?

"Nah, just have a great memory."

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Anna - HP 20/20==-

Anna winced, as she barely raised her sword, a gash appearing in her left arm from Luroka's attack. [HP: 19/20] Looking to the right, she saw ShadowVezon appear, and nodded, as she fired off three bullets Luroka's way, attempting to make the most of ShadowVezon's distractive attack.

IC: (19/20) I am shocked by Shadow's attack and my counter ability deals 1 damage back to him. I leave Shadow to fight Pulse and start to shoot at Niha. "Lets let the newbies fight, this should be interesting!" I fire four railgun shots at her and come in swinging my gun blades.

OOC: Dang it Pulse, I was trying to have a 1 on 1 against Shadow.

oi you fightjacker

OOC: Am I still fighting Rider?

in theory

IC post soon

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: TBK [20/20]

Well, that was an interesting turn of events. Despite the giant hole in his chest, however, Rider had escaped, and he would probably come back for TBK. With this in mind, he continued his path up the flight of stairs and stopped at the closest end of a catwalk. He then scanned the fighters down below for Rider again, and upon spotting him, TBK raised his rifle and set his finger on the trigger. With the crosshairs settling on Rider's chest, TBK fired and then pulled the bolt for a second shot.

[20/20] Attacking Rider.

sig8.png

IC: Makuta Luroka (19/20)

As a bolt of lightning approaches me, I use the mask to diffuse the heat energy of the blast, causing the lightning to dissipate. Blade then fires several shots, and I use the sword to try and block them, but one hits (18/20). I then use the mask to trap the heat from the air around my three foes into their bodies to try to overheat them.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Really Luroka? Constantly no selling powers is only slightly better than taking control of weapons. Maybe this power of yours is slightly less OP than magnetism, but it is by no means fair from what I can tell. 

IC: Phoenix Zero (20/20)

Phoenix Zero backed away from Luroka's strike, also getting knicked by the sword (19/20). He growled as it appeared Luroka was still just as ridiculously powerful as before. Now he didn't feel bad for teaming up with Anna against him....

The fighter ignored the rising body temperature and instead dashed forward, looking to strike Luroka with a stab to the midsection. However, he feinted at the last second to a slash down to his opponent's legs.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:(19/20) I see a glare come from somewhere and jump immediately, luckily dodging TBK and Niha's projectiles. I then run in and shoot more rail bullets at Niha and then start to swing more with my gun blades. "Try and dodge THIS!"

OOC: Niha...Did you dodge my gun blades last  time? Just wondering, not being strict. Oh and Thanks Pupwa. Wow does that sound odd.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: JiMing, Electricity needs heat to function, I cannot deny things like water, air, rocks, lasers, etc. But heat and things that need heat can be negated.

IC: Makuta Luroka (18/20)

As Zero lunges at me, I move to defend, but he feints at the last minute, slashing at my legs (16/20). Slightly frustrated, I release my concentration on Zero's body heat, and instead redistribute the surrounding heat into the blade of my sword, heating it and rapidly cooling the surrounding area. I then slash at Zero with my very hot sword, intending to cause him mind-numbing pain.

bBhcfWO.png

-==IC: Anna - HP: 19/20==-

Heat would be a problem, if it weren't for the fact that Anna was rather used to rapidly changing temperatures. Therefore, as Luroka was in the middle of slashing out at Zero, Anna dashed forward quickly, and aimed to implant her sword in between two of Luroka's ribs quickly; and then would channel the electricity through her sword, which would be a tad late for him to actually diffuse it.

OOC: I guess I glossed over that part, but sure ;D

And also, I'm gonna write in first-person now.

Niha (14/20)

IC: I dodge a few rail bullets, but some hit me. Thankfully, due to my robotic endurance, the slugs don't harm me, at least right now; they merely dent my armor. One gunblade grazes my shoulder(13/20), but I catch one in my hand. I use my strength to my advantage and twist the blade, attempting to break Rider's wrist.

IC: Phoenix Zero (19/20)

Phoenix Zero held up his energy saber in response, aiming to block the strike. Despite that though, the heat from the sword was a little too close for comfort, and caused the robotic fighter to visibly flinch. (18/20) Seeing Anna come to his aid, he attempted to keep Luroka's attention fixed on himself by attempting to fight off his opponent's sword.

IC:(19/20) I let go off the gun blade, striking upward with my free hand and shooting at close range with the other gun. "Pretty good, I would like to have a fun fight with you, but Voltex's RNG hates me. So I might die..." Oh and be careful in hurting me, you might die from it :P !

OOC: I am NOT saying the RNG is rigged, it just hates me.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Niha (13/20)

IC: My head snaps back from Rider's punch(12/20) and the bullets at close range do some damage (11/20). I have one of his gunblades, and I swing it at him at a blinding speed. I shoot a large burst of energy at him from a close range. I cock my head. "How would I die if I hurt you?" my digilal voice asks.

IC: (19/20) I grab the gun blade she swings at me. "Nice try, but the blades only open in response to me, and you might die since my power is any damage you deal to me is dealt back. That's probably why the RNG hates me and why others avoid fight with me." While I talk, I raise my other gun blade to her face and fire.

Wow, I should've posted way sooner.

Rider has a reflexive auto-damaging counter power. It's not fun to deal with.

IC 19

Chro took to the air again. He swooped towards Rider and Niha, staying high enough that he would not be targeted. (This placed him about half a level above them in the tower.) He created spikes of light near Rider's feet, attempting to deter him from fleeing but not damage him.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: (19/20) "Gwah!" I look up at Chro, and then decide to put my pacifist powers to work. I look at both Chro and Niha. "Hey, I have and idea, but we need to cooperate."

OOC: Counter, I use it because I knew since I was new, I would probably be targeted by others. It was funny that after they witnessed it on Shadow Vezon, everyone just left me alone.

Niha (11/20)

IC: I make a strange noise as a slug obliterates a portion of my face (6/20). I try to yell out, but the only sound I hear is sizzling circuitry. I am in pain. I stagger to the ground and land on my rear. The part of me that can still make facial expressions curls into a grimace. I see a shape that is Chro soar far above me.

IC:(19/20) "Hey! Don't die on me now." I lift Niha up on her feet. "You still got some fight left in you. I do have to say, your pretty good, but what does that mean coming from another new guy." I recall the blades from my guns. I then wait for their response to my proposition.

OOC: Shoot..I am a sitting duck..but a counter bearing sitting duck.

IC: (19/20) Well, since Chro can make hard light...DING! "Hey Chro! can you, like, make a hard light shield?"

OOC: Well...she is doing MUCH better than my first attempt....with being crushed right from the start...All thanks to Pupwa....

IC 19

"Why yes, Rider," Chro called. "I can."

A shield of hard-light appeared around Chro.

"However, I don't know why you're expecting me to protect the two of you with it. I'm not JiMing."

That said... I can't attack Rider yet, either. Hmm.

Chro decided to change his focus, turning and swooping towards Captain Caboose. Ahead of him, he sent a horizontal wave of light, extending from the front of his light shield.

but their spirits

IC: Phoenix Zero (18/20)

The air rapidly became chilly around Phoenix Zero, who growled and dashed to the side in an attempt to escape the frigid environment. As he did so, the robotic fighter switched his saber into its buster form, and he fired off three, close range bursts of energy at Luroka.

IC: TBK [20/20]

Unfortunately, Rider obviously sensed TBK's attack and dodged accordingly. However, the sound of the shot seemed to have managed to catch Pupwa's attention, because he was now charging TBK with a shield of cards. TBK decided that he would respond in kind before Pupwa could reach the bottom of TBK's stairway.

"Let's see if your cards can stop a bullet," TBK mumbled as he repositioned his rifle on the rail toward his target. He took a deep breath once again as he set the crosshairs on the approximate position of Pupwa's chest behind the shield, and, with a slow exhalation, pulled back on the trigger until a muffled shot rang out.

For protective measures, TBK changed his skin to match that of the supporting steel cables upon which he was leaning to minimize damage from a possible card attack.

[20/20] Retaliating against Pupwa.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC 19

Caboose apparently failed entirely to notice Chro's incoming blade of light. This was totally okay with Chro, who followed it up with a series of shadow blasts towards Caboose's general area in case he tried dodging.

but their spirits

Niha (6/20)

IC: I'm in immense pain, but I find the strength to stand on my own. I'm not surprised when I see Chro decline Rider's offer; it was surprising enough for Rider himself to help me. I hug him gingerly, trying to show my thanks while also avoiding any cause for more pain.

IC 19

Chro hefted his metal shield into the path of the bullets, increasing the forward face of his hard-light shield as he did so. The bullets didn't find their way to Chro, shattering the hard-light shield and rattling off somewhere else in the Assembly Tower.

Spinning around and retracting his physical shield (the light shield having been destroyed by Caboose), he raised his arm towards his enemy and pointed Rhindon down. The silver edge of the sword seemed to darken, as if it were becoming tarnished before the very eyes of the combatants, and a large blast of shadow erupted from the tip towards Caboose.

but their spirits

IC: [16/20]

Caboose couldn't make it in time to dodge the blast of shadow as he barely maade it to the left when he got blasted in the legs. "Ouch! That hurt." Caboose pulled out his Berreta M9 and fired at Chro's legs as to cripple his legs.

Caboose then got up an ran for cover so as not to be hit by Chro once more.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg