Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Game over. I'd heard all I needed to hear; I was done with analogies. "Then why are you in such a hurry to change the world?" I challenged, my voice rising. "You accept the limitations of your craft, but don't apply that same approach to the other aspects of your life." 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You say forging takes time. Why, then, aren't you taking the time to stop and think and plan everything else in your life. Instead of being so eager to rush off and help Kat on her fools errand - or worse, making me do it in your place - why aren't you prioritising...." I lowered my voice a little, forcing my anger to subside, "....our escape plan."

Striding forwards, I gestured around us. "The lives of the handful of students Kat is searching for are nothing compared to how many lives our plan will impact. Like it or not, you need to face reality. You can't save everyone." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Hallways

"Yeah." Jayar tried to shake the... what? madness?... from his mind, as he had done before. Every time he did, it became more difficult to escape it the next time. Quick Healing he may be, but the wounds fate had inflicted upon his mind were beyond the realm of that healing. But wait - had fate inflicted the wounds, or he himself?

For now, until he could find some healing stronger than himself, he must persist. That was all anyone could ever do. "I wonder if that loud Rahk is done with Suvak yet," he mused as the group approached Suvak's office.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC:Shadow-dorms

Shadow woke up to the sound of a flute in a nearby dorm, he got out of bed and walked to the flute, and said from right outside the room

"Knock it off, I'm trying to sleep."

He heard his response almost instantly, or rather felt it, a glob of metal was lobbed at his foot.

then suddenly, Sanurahk dissapeared, He was on the floor, and Sanurahk was back where he was before, going to bed, but not before Sanurahk looked at him, and Smiled mischievously, Ugh, hmmm, Well then I guess to the gardens, but... the fohrok, that will be a very hard hurdle to jump through, Their Territorial behavior towards the garden still puzzles Shadow

IC:Sanurahk-Dorms

Hah! someone was going to tell me to stop playing my instrument, I keep this on me for this situation, a Glob of metal

Well to be honest, your not the best Musician

Sanurahk sometimes hated himself sometimes, well, at least when he's in his dorm he at least has someone to talk to, Sanurahk folded down his bed,

Boy I love that feature I implemented

Oh, What about a little bit of messing with this guy, Sanurahk looked at the ground behind shadow, teleported there, and knocked Shadow down, teleported back to where he was before, and found himself tired, He simply smiled at Shadow, and unfolded his bed,

Good night me

Good night

IC: Vorzorak-Library

Vorzorak gave up on this, instead, he was wondering who to disable first? Deadeye, or Vaalku, both were growing quite annoying, so he went for the closer one first, Deadeye,

Well thats what happens when you are annoying me, and standing not too far away from me, and then if I knock him down, I go get Vaalku, put them close together, and smack them both at once with my pole

That was, if it went according to plan. wait, he didn't think much about their powers, or weapons, oh well, too late now, 

IC Kat: Cao kept easy pace with me in the water, which was unsurprising, given his rubbery nature. He could probably stretch his hands and feet to become wider and move easier through the water. Me, I had to rely on what I knew.

Toxin Flew over head, and kept low, so I didn't have to yell at him just yet. I wasn't sure how much I could count on him, and frankly, I hoped I wouldn't have to find out. 

It wasn't long before we made it to the rocky shores of Nynrah.

I turned to the other two.

"Alright, now, there's two ways this is probably going down. Either they're making a public example of him in the main square, or they've got him secreted away somewhere. Spread out, keep out of sight, and meet back here in twenty minutes with anything you find. Clear?"

IC: Era - Hallway.

"I hope so." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"Sounds like it," Hoto said. They were still too far down the hall for a normal Rahk to hear the voices, but she could pick up a few whispers. "We should just drop this in. It won't take long."

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang wheeled around with a growl of rage. The red-hot knife was still in his hand, but not for long as he threw it at Exxan. It was a quick throw, and he was no expert knife-thrower...

...unlike this murderer...

...but it was not entirely intended to hit. His words would be far sharper.

"Because I don't do it for myself!" he bellowed. "You! Phogen! Caoutchouc! Tridax! You're all so wrapped up in yourselves that you don't care! You never wanted to save the rest of us! You just want to save your own worthless hide, just like you did with Omega! Every life has its purpose! Every life is worth saving! I thought you would learn that after you stole one for YOURSELF!!"

There it was. Making amends was not as easy as either of them had hoped. With his rage spent, Fang drooped to the floor pathetically.

• Upvote 1

IC:

As we somewhat aimlessly stepped out into the halls, we were greeted by a... sizable group rushing past, looking to be headed for the Causeway.

Was that Cao?

Yep. Kat too.

Wonder what they're up to.

What are we up to?

Following them?

Are we?

Looked like they had their war faces on.

I don't like our war face, it's too snake-y.

Every face we have's snake-y ya mook.

Who let this poser in 'ere, anyway?

It was a joke you jerklords

Well, they're already long gone by now. We missed our boat.

Not if we run fast!

They were running fast too.

Just move, you lazy brakas.

We moved, headed to the Causeway.

helo frens

I crouched down beside him. He wasn't going to get the last word this time. He needed to understand. "You're right. Every life is worth saving, but I value mine above all else. That's not a crime, is it?" I sighed.

"Think on this, Fang. If I really was as selfish as you seem to think I am, I could have left anytime. Instead, I'm staying here, to help you, in spite of everything." I straightened to my feet, glaring down at him. "It's not that the lives of those missing Rahkshi aren't worth saving, it's that the lives of Kat and all of the other Rahkshi who went with her aren't worth risking."

Surely he could understand that.

"No... they're not," he growled. His energy may be gone, but the rage still lurked inside. "But you refused to do anything about it. Even while your life could depend on her getting back safely, you decided to stay out of danger like the coward you are. You can't even run away properly. You're too scared to run off on your own. You just need some fodder to leave behind on the way while you get out. That's the kind of slug you are. You're not even worthy of the name 'Rahkshi.' You are so much lower than that."

IC: Vorzorak-Library

Vorzorak noticed that little bit of appreciation on the vaalku's face, and thought, know what, if he's not the one causing the problem, then maybe I won't take him as my second target

IC: Shadow-Courtyard--> hallway--> Library

Shadow shouldn't have taken up this interest in gardening, for now he was running from Fohrok

Never anger a part of the swarm, Even if it is merely a clone of the swarm, he was going to have to be better at sneaking around, when he almost ran into someone in the doorway of the library instead he Reclined, and flew just above that rahkshi, and stopped flying, rolled, and hit a bookshelf

This has started to get strange, first the metal glob, then this guy blocking the doorway

At least he lost the fohrok, and that was all that mattered

Edited by Dragon11603

"You still don't karzing get it, do you?" I snapped, forcing my anger down. "It's not cowardice, it's conscience. I don't want to run away on my own. I want to make a difference. I want to see Tridax squirm. I want the personal satisfaction of proving you wrong." 

I picked up the hammer and weighed it in my hand. "The fact of the matter is that I can't do that on my own. These people don't trust me anymore, and they never will. But they do trust you and Kat. But if she goes and gets a dozen Rahks killed for the sake of a few missing students who may or may not actually be on Nhyrah, how is that going to reflect on the two of you?" 

I took a deep, shaky breath to calm myself before continuing. "Either way, what's done is done. She's already left. But in future.... try to think beyond what's right in front of you. You need to think about the long term." I dropped the hammer back into the table. 

Fang would see my side of things soon enough. "There's too much at stake for more distractions like this." 

IC Kat:

I looked surprised at Cao.

"Karz, I thought you'd been there the whole time. Alright, we're here to look for Rider, the Little Rahkshi with the Crab? And.... hopefully, we aren't here to do any fighting beyond what's needed to get him out of trouble."

I frowned.

"Assuming he's actually here, that is."

IC: Vorzorak/Shadow-Library

Shadow Just lost the fohrok, and stumbled into the library, when someone tripped over him, instinctively, he threw the metal glob

Thanks for the gift...

Vorzorak Stumbled, and when he stopped a Metal glob was coming at him, and so vorzorak just bareley managed to catch it, and throw it at Deadeye

Hope this works...

IC: Sanurahk-Asleep

Sanurahk was sleeping, Dreaming...

He was eating wondrous food in the Refectory, too bad none of it was real, it was perfect food, wondrous, wonderous

Edited by Dragon11603

The room was blurring in and out of focus, so Fang kept his eyes riveted straight in front of him. He didn't look Exxan in the face. He didn't deserve it.

"But... all you've done is... prove me right at... every turn," he slurred weakly. "Every... chance you get... you prove that... no matter how... intelligent the Rahkshi get... they will only... cower behind the Makuta. Just... what have you done... that shows your... supposed 'goals?' No... you're too busy... hiding... keeping your precious mind safe... to do anything of value. We don't... need you. I don't... want you. If we ever... get out of here... you're staying to face... the consequences."

He was slowly swaying back and forth. His eyes barely remained open. As much as he wanted to be the fiery voice of justice, he couldn't keep pushing his weary frame.

IC - Nynrah Ghost Town Whose Name is Too Long to Type Multiple Times

"Ah. I see. Well, did the crab tell you where he could be found?"

Or perhaps where we could find some of his buddies, the rubberrahk had been craving Ussal ever since Xara nearly made Claws into deep fried sushi.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

"To karz with you, then." I snarled, "I've tried, I really have, but if you don't want me...." I gave him a cold smile. It seemed the right time to test just how far he could be pushed. "....perhaps Tridax will be interested in hearing about how you and Kat want to escape the school and steal his students...." 

IC: Xara - Gym.

He had dared to attack me, and now he was going to pay for it. The blast of wind blew me backwards, the knife ripping free of my arm. I braced myself against a pillar after sliding backwards a few bio and stabbed forwards at his chest, using the extra reach of my staff to close the gap between us.

I sent another crackle of electricity blasting from the staff at the same time, just to make sure I definitely hit him. 

No one attacks me and gets away with it....

IC Fog:

I tried to dodge as I heard the crackle, but I'd been hit too many times. The lightning blasted me several feet, leaving scorch marks all over.

This is real now. 

The fog dissipating, I coughed out, "I concede. You are an amazing fighter, and too much for me. I concede."

Maybe I can salvage this.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fang put out a hand to steady himself. "Do it," he groaned. "Run... to the Makuta... just like... the Rahkshi before us. I... don't care... about leaving. About... Tridax..."

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Nynrah, outside P-o-t-W (take that Tirigath) : D

I nodded to Kat.

"You can trust me," I whispered. "And, uh...sorry for running off like that."

I put Claws on the ground, glaring at Cao who was looking at him again as if he was a sushi platter waiting to happen.

"Claws. Can you lead us safely to where Rider and his friends are?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Good," I said smugly, getting my feet and walking away. I'd need to get my arm seen to by Palma, but aside from that, I was satisfied. Palma had been right; I didn't need to mercilessly butcher my attackers to prove I was better than them. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Was he really giving up, just like that? Condemning himself and Kat to whatever punishments Tridax could concoct? Wait.... Did he genuinely believe I'd actually go to Tridax, or was he just calling my bluff? "You really think I'd go to Tridax? After everything he's done to all of us?" 

I shook my head. "You haven't been listening to a word I've said. Just like Vaalku, you're so obsessed with hating me that you don't even care what I have to say." I should have known. 

"Well, listen to this: You're pathetic, Fang. You can't even stand, let alone stand up for yourself."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Sanurahk-dorm--->Gym

Sanurahk wished he never woke up, Those delicious delicacy's, why couldn't he eat that stuff, oh well, time to test the pitchpipe

He tried it, It worked, not well, but he had an idea as to what to do, he previously made a small box, and put the Pitchpipe in the box, and put it outside his dorm

OOC: if anyone wants to take the box, the are free to have an imperfect pitchpipe.

"I... can't stand... because I made that... Karzing sword for you... which was obviously... a mistake. You've... already gone and... cowered behind it... against my friends... You've proven yourself... unworthy of my trust... Go... cower behind Tridax, and.. go to Karz.... while you're at it."

IC: Rail - Gym

"Congratulations," Rail said to Xara as the fight concluded, pointing towards the unconcious Rahkshi on his shoulder. "Mind helping me bring the rest of the stuff to the infirmary? My hands are kind of full at the moment."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"I'm cowering, am I?" I mused. "Because from where I'm standing, it looks like you are the one hiding. You're fighting with big words, without any actions to back them up." I stepped closer to him, meeting his gaze. "You're all talk, Fang. When was the last time you actually achieved anything here? You've never won a single fight. Making a sword nearly killed you."

It was time for him to face facts. "Me, on the other hand? I killed someone, I stood up to Tridax, I suffered his punishment and your own girlfriend set me free." He needed me, whether he liked it or not. "I've got the mind and motivation to get this done, but I need your influence."  

Otherwise.... none of us were getting out of here alive. 

"Ah, sure...." I bent down, picking up his stuff with my uninjured hand. "It seemed to take you a while to deal with him." 

For karz's sake.... Every. Freaking. Time.

I bent down and picked him up, beginning the slow, tedious trip back to the infirmary. 

When I finally got him there (he's bloody heavy) I helped Palma push him up onto one of the beds, then sat myself down in the corner of the room. There was nothing more for me to do but wait.

Wait for Kat to return, for Fang to wake up, or.... for Kat not to return. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Jayar / Hallways-->Suvak's Office

Sure enough, there were voices from within the office - the loud Rahk was still within. As the group approached the office Jayar stepped up to the door and knocked, then opened it a little and leaned in.

"Excuse me, Drillmaster, but is it all right if I drop off the letter we talked about now?" he asked, holding up the neatly folded letter, medallion tucked safely away inside, for Suvak to see.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rail - Gym

"Yeah, well, that's what happens when you go up against someone who lacks the commom sense to surrender," Rail said as they began making their way towards the infirmary. "Breaking someone's body is often much easier than breaking their will."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Hallway.

"Well, I've got to agree with you there." 

Short / Refectory, Speaking with Shark \ IC:

"Wale Crunch, nayice tah maet ya. Nayum fits yer appayarance . . . Say, wha'd y'all do roun' hayar? I been bored as-a late," Short dropped to stand on the bench opposite Shark. Even standing, she was shorter than her new acquaintance. She was brave, to be sure.

Metal / Suvak's Office \ IC:

"I did think about that. Problem is, I raised the idea because I want to participate. I will fully admit to being a narc if it means I get to receive praise and adoration for my music in the show I'm making. All that said, I think student voting would be good. Maybe we could have a Student's Choice and a Judge's Choice? I believe it would be fair for me to participate if I couldn't win the pick of the judges, and that would give us a solid three."

At that point, Metal turned to Jayar as he walked into the office. Understanding of the interruption (after all, he had done the same), he took a step back. However, he asked the Rahkshi, without context, "Hey, do you think a winner for the talent show should be chosen by students, a panel of judges consisting of myself, Palma, and Suvak, or both?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

While I waited, I looked over to Palma. "With all of the stuff that's been going on lately, I'm starting to think that Corpus Rahkshi isn't safe anymore," I said carefully, "I'm curious.... what would Tridax do to someone if they tried to leave the school?" 

IC: As Metal asked Jayar his question, Suvak reached over and plucked the letter out of the healer's hand. He put it down on his desk, the concealed medallion landing with a delicate clank, before turning back to the Rahkshi who needed his attention. He'd send the letter when there weren't people who needed questions answering

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rail - Infirmary

Rail walked into the room, placing the unconcious Rahkshi onto a vacant bed before leaning up against the wall, waiting to be healed.

"You can just put those on the floor over here if you want," he said as Xara entered the room. "I'll grab them on my way out."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

I did as Rail suggested and dumped the weapons and... severed limbs.... onto the floor. "So... now what?" I asked, standing beside him. My arm hurt; I didn't get injured very often, so pain always surprised me. 

IC: Rail - Infirmary

"I suppose we wait to get healed."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: