Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vitesse

"For the love of... Look. I pointed you in the direction. And yet you call me slothful. Most Rahkshi could easily find it if told the general location-something of this size, at least. If it was, say, a weapon, then I would say exactly where it was." Vitesse said. It was pretty obvious she was avoiding the other question.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Fang - Empty Dorm Wing

The acceptances were beginning to come in. Fang's grin grew just a little wider with each one. Cao's strange behavior got a raised eyebrow, but Fang was just glad to have him there.

IC: Char - Tridax's Office

Char looked over the others inside the office, then just shook her head. "I don't recognize any of the others, but they could have been gathered after I left. Well... except that one." She pointed to the winged Draco. "He knows Vitesse, but they're not the best of friends."

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad nodded, but quite halfheartedly. They were just going in circles. And he was being pierced by a thousand shadowy needles over... and over... and over...

"...Yes..." he managed weakly. "...an Anarchist. Ve should look... for an Anarchist."

...and over...

His vision was starting to swim a little, and he felt queasy. He needed to go outside and get the Cloak of Umbra; the darkness in here was really beginning to get to him.

...and over...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Grim:

"I would be loathe to deny you your own experiences, and your help will be invaluable. By all means, join in."

IC: Sliver - Tridax's Office. 

I was starting to like this guy. He gave respect where it was due, and didn't show mercy. 

Hoisting up the captured rahk by his arms, I dug my claws in, letting his own weight impale himself on them. 

IC Kat:

I smiled. "If any of you are having second thoughts or choose not to come, none will think less of you. I would ask that you leave now, however. What you don't know, you can't tell."

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

No turning back.... "I'm ready. Let's do this." 

IC Caoutchouc / Empty Room

"But don't expect me to win all your fights for you." He glanced over the crowd in turn. "You all had better be ready to fight and die for yourselves."

IC: Xara - Empty Dorm Wing.

"You know who I am, right?" I smirked, indicating the array of weapons I was carrying. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Drift

I woke up suddenly. The canvas in front of me was still almost blank. I rubbed my head, trying to get rid of a sleepy feeling. Standing up, I looked out across my room, where the Gukko was looking at me curiously. I staggered over, opening the door to my dorm.

"Uh... anyone?"

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC Optis:

Walking down the halls, Optis looked around, comparing things that were new and those that were different to what he knew. On the whole, most things were quite different.

OOC: Open for Interaction.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Think I can get in a post now, maybe another later in the evening.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

With a desperate twist, Sepulchral managed to wrench his weapon free as its blades locked back into place. This also meant that Malady's kick landed a few inches off center, though it still left a nasty bruise on his right hip and his stomach churning.

"I see we're through playing nice," he groaned, stumbling back out of reach again. "Very well. Time to change the rules." As he continued his unsteady backpedaling, Sepulchral launched the blades again, this time with a slashing motion that spread the projectiles randomly throughout the hall. "Dodge this, if you can."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Blitz

I woke up, slowly shaking my head. Where...? Wha...?

I rose, taking in my surroundings. A dorm, but not a normal one. All decked out in doomsday weapons, obviously. I walked over to one of the walls, where some random scrap metal - deadly bladed weapons - was leaning against a table. In it was scratched ‘Raptor was here’. Secret codes, hmm?

I turned my head, and a sliver of metal caught my eye. A metal shaft was poking out of one of the desk’s drawers. I pulled it out, revealing a feathered flight. An arrow. Poisoned, probably.

As I eased it out of its position, I felt it scrape against something else. I reached in and pulled out a large satchel. Interesting... I flipped it open, spilling papers, glass vials, and pieces of metal onto the floor. The last thing to fall out was a small piece of bark, engraved with a rushed picture of three Rahks. They were labeled as ‘Revenge’, ‘Raptor’, and ‘Rider’. Above them was the title ‘Best Friends’. At the bottom was a signature: ‘Kraata #112702 “Raptor”’.

raptor.png

"Sara, right?"

"Xara," I growled. Seriously, how was it that Caotchouc - who had a reputation as one of the school's best fighters - hadn't heard of me - someone who had exactly the same sort of reputation? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Haken - Tridax's Office

Haken felt the blade cut his side, sick and unbalanced, he fell to the ground, stumbling back up when he could keep himself off the floor. Haken drew one of his knives and charged at Draco, slashing wildly in his nauseas state.

IC: Sidonas - Tridax's Office

Sidonas' mind pondered the question he had presented himself with, taking things out of context, debating the reasoning behind all of the answers he found. Images flashed through his mind as the thinker in him would have enjoyed this, the thief would have probably just wanted to steal something.

If a light falls to evil doing, can it be redeemed?

Hmm..Perhaps an answer can be found in this thief. We shall see.

Images appeared, memories flashed. The thoughts continued, and the mind kept trying to solve the puzzle that had been laid out in front of it.

This thief, this Rahkshi, was earlier seen providing fruit by leaving it at doorsteps. Is this some form of repentance? For what, if that is the situation?

Here he is again, speaking about peace. A thief speaking of peace talks, something I have never thought to be possible.. Perhaps one can return to the light if they fall. If one knew the light but gave themselves over to evil or fell to it, they still knew good at one point. If one were to hold onto that light, they might just find it in themselves to bring themself out of darkness and back into light. I wonder, how did this thief fall? How did he atone? Let us see...

The deep sleep continued, Sidonas further traversing his own mind while under its' influence.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Rain - Dorms

She waited for some sign, but all was silent from inside. Rain was beginning to wonder if she had the wrong room. That is, until she stepped up and put a hand on the handle. It wasn't locked. Grinning to herself, she pushed open the door to reveal a Kanoka launcher sitting on Fins' bed.

"Looks like he's gone for the moment," Rain said. "You can just grab your stuff and go."

IC (As Fader): "Sweet, I can go grab my stuff now!" Fader said happily as he stepped inside to the grab the Kanoka Launcher, unaware he was going to meet his demise.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Doubt

As soon as he was in Sliver's hands, he saw her move. As his arms slowly started to leak fluids, Doubt growled to hide his pain. He gritted the Rahkshi equivalent of teeth and stared coldly into Sliver's eyes.

Someone was about to get a very bad hatred soon.

IC Flabbergaster

With a sigh, Flabbergaster walked out of the dorms, the book still in is hand, questioning where he would sleep. He began to aimlessly stroll the halls.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC: Drift

I saw a Rahk passing through the hallways and stepped closer.

"Uh, excuse me... what's going on right now?"

IC: Blitz

I continued to sift through the papers. I had already found out that this dorm belonged to Raptor and not any of the other two. Most of the papers were scientific notes - blueprints, formulas, other things I had no idea about. Here and there I'd find something personal; in one case, there was a stack of failed drafts of what appeared to be love letters (blech) to someone named 'Fang'. I sighed and stood up. I'd spent enough time snooping. Now, all I wanted was to talk to this... 'Raptor', or at least one of his cohorts.

OOC: Blitz is open for interaction.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

So, how do you think this gym thingy works?

I'm pretty sure we just imagine what we want, and stuff will happen.

So.... we're both meant to imagine something. Together. In agreement.

Yes.

Somehow, I don't think that's gonna work.

Probably not.

OOC: Glaciem Ignis open for interaction. 

IC: Burst

Haken had easily been countered by Draco, but still, he fought back. Burst had initially thought Haken to be innocent, but now he was beginning to get skeptical. Meanwhile, another captured rahk was being restrained by a loyalist, while another prepared to torture him. It looked like everyone had forgotten about Burst. The Kurahk ran through his list of possible options. Escape was impossible with Tridax nearby, and there was no way in Karz he would be able to defeat the loyalists in his current state. He was almost certainly going to die, so he decided to speed up the process, rather than bleed to death on the floor.

"So... Are you guys gonna kill me, or should I just do it myself?"

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC (As Fader): "Sweet, I can go grab my stuff now!" Fader said happily as he stepped inside to the grab the Kanoka Launcher, unaware he was going to meet his demise.

IC: Shark / Dorm

The moment Fader was in the perfect position Shark activated his silence powers, smoothly swung the door shut, and brought the blunt face of his enormous sword down at Fader's Kraata case with the gathered force of a pent-up hurricane, more than enough to knock him unconscious should it strike true. And without warning in the form of sound or sight, for Shark struck silently and swiftly from behind, he could think of no good reason for it not to.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 1

IC Flabbergaster

"I don't know, really." Flabbergaster said, barely turning to look at the other Rahk. "Maybe nothing anymore."

With that, he took off down the halls in flight mode, stopping at the first door he came to - the Gym. He stomped inside. Geez, maybe I should just get a chair and try-

To his astonishment, a stone chair popped out of the floor right in front of him. After looking it over a little, a sneaky grin crept across his face.

Flabbergaster climbed up on his massive stone throne and took a seat, before opening his book and beginning to read.

IC (As Fader): The kanoka launcher was the last thing he saw before he blacked out, feeling a sharp pain in his Kraata case before his senses dulled and his vision darkened. He wouldn't be moving now.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

The door slammed shut, and at last Rain allowed that bloodthirsty grin to surface. Shark didn't need her help, but at least she could wait outside and make sure no one interfered.

OOC: Rain open to interaction.

Sis.... what the is that thing?

We turned our body to face what he was looking at. 

I have no karzing clue. It looks unhealthy...

...maybe we should put it out of its misery?

"Hey, um, buddy? What.... are.... you?" We approached the diminutive blob that vaguely resembled a rahkshi (Flabbergaster), where it sat in a stone chair, one of our hook blades swiping out in an attempt to slice apart the book in its deformed hands. "Apart from, you know, ugly." 

• Upvote 2

IC Flabbergtaster

Ooh, ground stomping! this would be most effecti-

Suddenly a hook tore the book from his hands, shredding the back of it as well. Shocked for a moment, Flabbergaster turned to see a... A... Rahk with two heads. It also called him ugly.

Arcing one his eyebrows as the throne sank back into the floor and he was on his feet again, He let out an extremely soft growl as he folded his arms across his chest. "And just what did you do that for?"

IC: Draco

Really now. A wild swing would get you nowhere. In one swift motion, Draco stepped to the side once again, while slashing with his blade towards Haken's forearm, cyclonic powers speeding it up. With any luck, it should cut it clean off.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

We glared down at the puny, pudgy punching bag, and laughed. 

"You're in the gym," we snapped, "This is where people fight, not read." Our voice dripped with disdain. 

I thought you liked reading, sis?

I do. Maybe I should let you do the talking, instead. 

That'd probably be for the best. 

We raise our weapons. "So how about you get off your oversized butt and defend yourself!" 

IC: Vlad / Gym

...and over...

"No..." Vlad murmured weakly. "Zer darkness burns... I need... light," he admitted.

...and over...

He closed and locked the door behind her. "None at all," he replied. It was as though Fate had just totally given up on Fader, or it might have been if Shark put any stock in concepts like fate. "Didn't finish with him yet though. I was thinking he might still like to take a long swim." His voice was quiet, and a selective application of his silence powers kept it from carrying outside the room.

Shark took a look out the window, though this was only barely necessary. As one of the most fundamental aspects of life, the weather was important to watch, and so Shark did with equal intensity as he did everything else. He already knew a storm was brewing, but he checked again anyway and was confirmed. Good, that meant Rain should be able to give it that extra push to make it a really, really bad one.

"No, I can manage that just fine," he replied, silently sheathing his sword before tossing Fader over his considerable shoulder. "Though I thank you for the offer, my beautifully painted comrade. What I ask you to do instead is kick off the approaching storm. Make it the sort in which you would expect someone to have slipped from the Causeway; in which it would be impossible to see someone like me carrying someone like him through the torrential downpour. Can you do that sort of thing for me?"

After all, following such a horrendous first day, who would be surprised if Fader tried to leave the school? And in such torrential downpour, it would be so easy for him to slip and fall from the Causeway and tragically drown in the raging waves.

"Sara, right?"

"Xara," I growled. Seriously, how was it that Caotchouc - who had a reputation as one of the school's best fighters - hadn't heard of me - someone who had exactly the same sort of reputation?

IC Caoutchoac / Empty Room

The reason for this was that the rubberrahk and the chain lightning rahkshi had followed quite different paths and lived quite different, and separate, lives. So he'd never had the chance to meet her past a cursory glance or greeting, like he was now.

And he wasn't the type to pay attention to gossip, he himself had only just recently heard of his acclaimed and famous status in the ranks of fighting rahkshi.

...but close to it

"With pleasure," Rain smirked. It would be nice to test her new abilities. She stalked over to the window, pulled it open, and leaned out, more for her own personal enjoyment than the proximity. One hand stretched upwards, and she sighed with pleasure as she felt the first few drops of the storm.

Then, her wrist twisted and pulled, and she could feel the strength draining from her. But it was working. The clouds were rolling and swelling with rain. The winds began to howl and toss the sea far below into treacherous waves. As the first sheets of rain struck the side of the school, Rain leaned out and closed her eyes, allowing the moisture to wash over her faceplates and onto her Kraata. "It is done..." she muttered, her voice nearly drowned out by the bedlam outside.

IC Flabbergaster

"I tried reading in the Library," Flabbergaster said, casually stepping back. "That didn't work out so well. Tried going to my dorm, but... Didn't have one size-adequate."

He crossed his crimson arms a little looser than before in case he had to move quick.

"And I try to find a decent place to sit in a room that literally bends at someone's will, and my book gets cut up. Now tell me: is this the place for trained combat, or where other Rahks kill each other for amusement?"

IC Doubt

No matter what pain he knew he would experience, he really couldn't hold anything against Grim. Doubt knew Grim would prevent him getting killed by his "assistant", and Tridax was either watching or preoccupied. So... Grim had no goal by this except to hurt him, no time to stop except by his own judgement, and no order to kill. Which meant he was in for a load of pain but he would most likely be crawling out.

Sliver, on the other hand, he would probably hate. She straight up speared his arms and enjoyed every second of it. Grim may be very emotionless and cruel, but at least he was smart enough to know life.

Doubt turned his head, and with his light green eyes, gave a small, confirming nod to grim, before slamming his eyes shut and wincing in fear as his mandible easily cracked and splintered off thanks to Grim's pincers.

IC: Sliver - Tridax's Office. 

"You having fun?" I asked Grim. He was doing most of the work, after all.

"This is the room for fighting," we growled, sneering down at the chubby little creep, "And now, you're going to fight." 

IC Flabbergaster

"I was right the second time."

He gave a casual shrug. "Can't promise i'll stick around for the whole climactic clash, though."

He leveled off a tad bit higher than the average Rahk(although much wider), but due to the odd mutation of his combatant, he- er, they stood over him. Two heads are better than one, aye? As long as they agree.

"Your move." He grinned, bending his knees on a very small scale and tensing up, using a good dose of level 2 fear power on the red one.

Sis.... I think this guy's using his powers on me...

Fine, let me do it. 

Our blades sweep forwards, crossed like scissors to catch the other rahk in the middle.