Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Call - Library

Call would have sighed if he wasn't in self-imposed stasis. Time to get up.

He deactivated his powers and stretched before slowly getting to his feet. "I'm fine," he muttered, and he really was. The pain that had sent him back here was reduced to a dull ache, for now at least.

He searched for some kind of explanation to give the new arrival. "Just... dozed off."

IC: Fang - Malebranche

One moment, Fang caught sight of a distant flash of purple, and began moving towards it. The next, he was suddenly wrapped in an embrace. Fang had to resist the automatic impulse to burn his way out of the bonds.

"Hi," he said weakly. "I... missed you."

And then he returned the hug.

IC: Tesla - Outside

"So," she said. She felt still little bit strange when in flight mode, "you said we will create plan on the way?" She though about it, "first of all, how are we going to make Matoran not shoot at us on sight?"

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Revenge-Causeway

Revenge set Claws down.  "I have to go now Claws, keep Rider company for me ok.  I will be back as soon as I can."  He turned and followed the others. "I was thinking we could send a forward group, kind of as scouts, to pretend to have read the poster.  Then the others will come in when needed."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC:Fíor - Causeway

I let out a breath of relief.

But...

No, no time for doubt now.

Is this really...it?

I'm shaking.

Shut up, shut up !

I made my choice. Remember the village.

This is my only chance to right the wrongs I've done.

By...running?

Running to save yourself?

The thought hits me...where would I really be most useful in destroying the Brotherhood? Once we leave, they know we're the enemy. If we stay, we'll keep informed and no-one will suspect us.

And when did it become about destroying the Brotherhood?

I thought I'd changed.

Maybe I was wrong.

Maybe whatever side I'm on, however noble my intentions and however hard I try not to, all I'll leave behind is

death

and

destruction

My only true legacy.

• Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Shock

I sigh as I sit down. "What a day, Night- Oh. Right." I still cannot believe what had happened to my friend. I sit in silence, the loneliness pressing in on me...

IC: Vitesse

My meal done, I start for the library.

IC: Draco

I sigh. I was tired of getting labeled as your average brute. I... I suppose I just want recognition as I want to be. No matter what, I'm always second because of my actions I take a walk out into the courtyard, obviously troubled. How had all of this happened? It all started in that infernal wasteland...

OOC: all three plus Mortsia OFI: Others later.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Donation?" Kaboom looked over the other Rahkshi warily. He had no intention of giving up his weapons, or his branches, and given this guy's apparent obsession with dead things, he didn't like to think what else he might have in mind. "Not a chance in Karz, buddy," he finally replied, readying himself in case the nutcase took offense at his refusal.

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

"How about an arm?" I asked hopefully, "Or even a leg?" 

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I nod vigorously once again. "Antroz always put an emphasis on rigid rules structure back before I got sent to Corpus," I reply, a certain note of respect and admiration in my voice. "It's nice to see more of that here too."

IC: Sliver - Hallways. 

"I've never cared much for rigid rules, to be honest," I replied with a shrug, "my Makuta gave me pretty free reign, so long as I ensured to do as I was told whenever he made a request of me." 

"Hi," he said weakly. "I... missed you."

IC: Era - Malebranche.

"You guys are so weird," I lamented, "We weren't gone that long." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"Because you know what he's like?" I guessed, putting down the broomstick. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Perhaps strictly speaking, Era was correct - the duration they'd been away (as measured by, say, a stopwatch) hadn't actually been so long. But there were other factors that went into one's perception of the passage of time, Jayar knew well, factors like the fact that weeks had passed OOC and who was waiting for you.

Which was why, while Kat and Fang reunited to Era's (secretly jealous?) complaints, the Rahkshi of Quick Healing was already looking to find the others nearby. Alas, in vain; they were apparently hidden extremely well, or Fang and Snake had rushed off to scout or something, or - ominous, the thought - something worse had happened to separate them.

Content to leave Kat and Fang to their moment and thus mostly addressing either Snake or Era, he asked, "Where are the others?" Trying to keep any paranoid concern out of his voice was an endeavor he probably only mostly succeeded in.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Recherche / Gyms > Dorm

He followed closely behind Helix.

IC: Helix/Dorm

Upon reaching the dorm, I went in to search for something to bind our new supplier, and come out with some length of thick and sturdy rope.

"Do you think this is enough to tie him up?"

OOC: Is this going a little too quickly? I'll slow down if I have to.

OOC: My bad for missing this, feel free to bug me after a couple days, no need to wait weeks :P

IC Recherche / Dorm

"It'll be plenty." The voluminous surahk took the offered rope and began to bind the lerahk. He tied the knots tightly, intricately and, owing to his nature, quite painfully. Grabbing a spare piece of cloth from the bed, he fashioned a rudimentary gag, leaving it down around the others throat.

Taking a step back, out of the lerahk's immediate range, he turned to Helix. "Will we need to wake them to collect samples? Or do they have some sort of gland we could remove?" His satchel of scalpels jangled menacingly.

...but close to it

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom was in a fairly good mood, so he decided to give this weirdo one more chance to back off. "How about you scram before I start hurting you?" he snarled, unlimbering his normal cutlass just to make sure his point got across.

IC--Beat--Library

"Oh...okay." There was something off about this guy's story--even Rahkshi didn't tend to fall asleep with their eyes open, after all--but he didn't seem to be up to anything, so she decided to ignore it. "I've just been letting people know that some students have some real food in the gym, if you're interested."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"No need for aggression," I raised my hands in a placating gesture, "All I did was ask a simple question." 

IC: Spezia

I smile, before taking a plate. I pull out a carving knife, and start slicing decent sized chunks of meat off. Then, I put some vegetables on the plate, before placing the cut of meat on top. I place it out to be grabbed, before repeating the process.

IC: Malattia

I frown. "I... Don't recall you having the swirls on you. I dunno, though."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Call looked at her quizzically. "Real food? Am I expected to believe there is fake food in this place?"

IC: Tear - Dormitories

Tear looked up blankly, almost as if she had forgotten Malattia was there. "I... I think I scratch at them in my sleep," she muttered. "Because when I wake up, it's all gone! I really don't mind painting them again though."

She popped open the bottle of whitish paint and pulled out a thin brush, ready to repair the damage.

Why did they have to be such different people? Wait... Sleep... A thought occurred to me. "So... Teer. When you sleep, do you have dreams? I don't, and others think I'm weird because of that. I just want to know if most others do, as... Well, I'm curious." I want to see if Teer could recall anything that Tare did... Though I don't know why. Why do I keep on pushing the pull door?... That made no sense.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Oh, of course." Fang stepped back and awkwardly cleared his throat. A hand gestured back over his shoulder. "We're... all camped out in a warehouse, over there. Here, I can show you." He turned, beckoning the others to follow.

Tear frowned, genuine concern reflected on her face. "You... don't dream?" she asked softly. Then, she realized what she said, and looked down at her paint-streaked hands in shame. "S-sorry... I j-just... can't imagine what it would be like without them. B-but sometimes... I envy you." She seemed reluctant to say more on the topic, and resumed painting her headplates.

IC Recherche / Gyms > Dorm

He followed closely behind Helix.

IC: Helix/Dorm

Upon reaching the dorm, I went in to search for something to bind our new supplier, and come out with some length of thick and sturdy rope.

"Do you think this is enough to tie him up?"

OOC: Is this going a little too quickly? I'll slow down if I have to.

OOC: My bad for missing this, feel free to bug me after a couple days, no need to wait weeks :P

IC Recherche / Dorm

"It'll be plenty." The voluminous surahk took the offered rope and began to bind the lerahk. He tied the knots tightly, intricately and, owing to his nature, quite painfully. Grabbing a spare piece of cloth from the bed, he fashioned a rudimentary gag, leaving it down around the others throat.

Taking a step back, out of the lerahk's immediate range, he turned to Helix. "Will we need to wake them to collect samples? Or do they have some sort of gland we could remove?" His satchel of scalpels jangled menacingly.

IC: Helix/To Unused Dorm

"Let's move him into one of the empty dorms here," I told my current lab partner, as I picked up a few surgeon tools, vials, beakers, and some drugs that I had once picked up from the infirmary or the Cauldron. "I'd hate for him to ruin my more fragile equipment."

Along the way I told him this:

"There are three ways we can coerce him, or force him, to give us some of his venom. The first is that we may try to ask him politely, although that is out of the question by now. The second is to see if we can squeeze the slime out of him, although that would require force, and a method of preventing him from escaping. The last is the most gruesome, and the most fun: surgery. As far as I am aware, our Kraata, depending on the powers we have, will have additional or different parts. With that understanding, he may have some gland in him that produces the toxin. This would mean that we can do some surgery to remove his gland temporarily. Of course we will have to return it to him, as well as apply many anesthetics and some more illicit drugs to prevent him from remembering this...unless you plan on quickly euthanize and subtly dispose of him, of course."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

I would shoot myself in the foot if I had a firework revolver right about now... I don't push too much on the subject. After all, she was very reluctant to talk about them, and I think I might have a decent guess as to what those dreams contained. So, in an attempt to change the subject, I say, "I like the swirls. I'm guessing you like them, too, otherwise you... Wouldn't be painting them... On..." I HATE SOCIAL INTERACTIONS.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Kaboom--Gym

"Yeah, and when I answered it, you asked again. I'm just making sure you don't take it any further than that," Kaboom replied, only a bit less harshly. He relaxed slightly, but did not put the sword away.

IC--Beat--Library

"Well, the slop they give you at the refectory isn't what you'd call good eating. The guys in the gym have meat and stuff," Beat clarified.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"Well, if you're not going to give me a limb, I could always just take it..." I offered, completely deadpan, "...unless you know someone else who'd be willing to donate some of their body parts for my collection?" 

Tear brightened up almost instantly. "Really? You like them?" she exclaimed. "You're a good friend, Malattia. I hope you don't die." She said it offhand, but it was clear she was really frightened of the possibility.

"Oh," Call stammered. "Well... that sounds great but... ah... I just ate... And there's something I really need to do." Call tried to slip past Beat, intent on catching up with Vlad.

IC: Mu (Gym)

Perturbed by the similarities between Shark's method of pinning him and that of Eps, Mu got back up and went back to training, this time hanging himself upside down via a loop of stone, projected from the Gym's ceiling, and punching a practice dummy which was also upside down.

IC: Malady (Hallways)

"Fair enough then," I say with a shrug. "Each to his- or her- own, I guess."

IC: Nymph (Causeway)

"Are you okay?" I say, swooping down to land beside Fior on the small spit of land outside the school's main doors.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"Indeed..." I replied, beginning to wonder where exactly we were going... 

IC: Vlad / Skies

Vlad thought about Revenge's proposition for a moment. "Perhaps... I couldn't be vun of zer scouts, for obvious reasons, but two or three of you others could be. Assuming zer raid isn't over vhen ve get zere..." He sighed. "Ve'll probably know ve're close vhen ve see smoke on zer horizon. Ve could split up zen, some goink ahead unt some hangink back. ...But zen how vould zer vuns behind know ven to come forvard?"

IC: Vlad / Skies

It was good to hear that Doubt was in agreement that, regardless of Illusive's location, there would be help forthcoming in heavily apprehending him.

"Yes... You vill lead zer forvard group," Vlad decided. Revenge was a level 3 - he'd learned the hard way during one of his episodes - and probably among the Rahkshi in the group the one he trusted most. "I'm not sure about zer Zamor, zough," he added skeptically. "Vhat if you have to fire it vhen you don't vant me to come?"

IC: Mu (Gym)

Mu, from his upside-down vantage point near the Gym's ceiling, spotted Eps not long after his brother entered the Gym. Not wishing for another fight, the small Rahkshi willed the Gym to create a glass sphere around him, strong enough to prevent Eps from being able to reach him, yet transparent to allow the smaller Rahkshi to see through.

VBWj75sh.png