Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Era - Warehouse.

I said nothing, just moved out of his way and wondered if I wasn't making a huge mistake in doing so. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Malebranche

He wasn't sure what to say to that. Of course, he loved Kat, but... was that all it had brought him?

His thoughts were abruptly cut off by Kat's announcement. He didn't dare to look at anyone as he gratefully slipped out the door and into the cool night air. Well, as cool as it got in Malebranche. Maybe some alone time was exactly what he needed, and he knew just where to get it. Fang found a cable car descending further into the city, where the heat and noise drove all but the hardiest of creatures away. He would fit right in.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto let out the breath she didn't realize she had been holding in a long sigh of relief. It wasn't a decision, but something almost better: a delay. She wouldn't have to think about the encounter ahead, at least for a few more hours.

She turned to Jayar, her usual grin back in place. "So, where to?" she asked, certain that he was coming along.

IC: Call - Flying

"I'm... fine," Call lied easily. "Just... tired. Had to... catch up, after all." He tried to sell it with a pained and weary grin.

IC: Gaever / Halls

Gaever hadn't slept well, understandably. Dreams of destruction had plagued her, left her weary even after all the time she'd spent motionless in bed, trying to recuperate. And having Icarax for an alarm clock only made things worse.

Still, after laying in bed for a minute, she had gotten up and swung open the door, loping through the halls towards the Gym.

OOC: Gaever open to interaction in the hallways.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shield

Shield walked out, the walk soon turning into a run.

"A h-h-hero d-d-doesn't abandon h-h-his a-allies S-S-S-Shield." A stuttering voice in his head said to him.

"Yeah well, I'm not a hero. There's no room in this karz forsaken world for heroes." Shield said, out loud.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Era - Warehouse.

And now he was talking to himself... Great... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malattia

I think for a second, before saying, "Some Makuta, no matter what, will be disappointed. Icarax is one of those. It's in their nature, bunch of condescending dirty microwaves. Don't tell them I said that." I glare at a Porter, just to lighten the mood.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Shield

He continued to run.

"They n-n-need y-you. T-they're a-a-a-about to g-g-go a-against a s-s-s-shadow k-k-kraata l-level team."

"What the karz could I do to help? I'm useless at fighting, my kraata powers are completely obsolete, and I can't even strategize. What am I here for? What am I here for?" Shield said to himself, still talking out loud.

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar sighed. The tense arguments didn't bode well for the future of the rebellion; if they couldn't cooperate in peace, how could they hope to have each others' backs in battle?

But at least for the moment he had some time to spend peacefully alone with Hoto. Reasonably content in that thought, he shrugged. "I don't know... We haven't got any money, and even if we did, I don't know where we'd use it..." It wasn't like the Actor's Cradle wasn't doing another symphony now, that was a rare occurrence. "So I guess we just... try go on a walk somewhere together."

He knew it wasn't much, but that last word made it worthwhile, he hoped. And he did still have a little something from Grossh's table for her.

"That sounds nice," Hoto said. She gently rose to her feet and started for the door. But old habits drove her steps faster and faster before she even reached it.I

IC: Tear - Dormitories

Tear stared at Malattia curiously. "W-what's a... microwave?"

• Upvote 1

IC Recherche / Dorm

Nodding, he severed the ties binding the Lerahk to the chair, though not the ones on his wrists nor ankles. A single massive hand pulled him to an upright position and bunnied him nudged him towards and out the door. Once outside, he pointed the Lerahk away.

"My apologies if this stings." He intoned humorlessly before his hands flared, alight with plasma and sliced through the bonds, several droplets likely splashing onto the Lerahk. He considered kicking him in the lumbar to make sure he didn't turn around and attack him, but felt an uncharacteristic clemency today. So instead his only reply was to quickly back step into the room, slamming the door and throwing the heavy lock closed.

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

"A kaita. You, me and Xara."

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC Kat:

"I.... A kaita, huh.... I suppose this is in the off chance that the mission goes to Karz."

IC Diode:

"I..... I should probably go. Better that I just blend in with the rest...."

IC Grim:

Finally. The assignment. Grim stood, and made his way to the gym.

IC Percy:

"Owowow!" I exclaim as the laser burns my shoulder. I stumble back, flailing as I fell on my butt. The porters come, and I listen, then look up at Shark excitedly.

"C'mon! Let's see what the assignment is!"

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"That, and sharing our knowledge. That's how it works, isn't it?" 

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

"An insurance policy, more or less. None of the others are... fighters, exactly. Well, I'm sure Fang and Era could hold their own. But none of them are like us."

It had just occurred to him that these other Rahkshi might have had the same idea at some time.

A kaita or -two- composed of highly evolved, battle hardened Rahkshi...

...but close to it

Tear just sighed. "I c-c-can't... stay here. D-do y-you know what Icrarax w-would do if he f-found out?" she squeaked weakly.

IC: Fang - Malebranche

The Eighth Tier. Full of refineries and lava tubes. It was as low as Fang dared to go, and even here, the heat was making him uncomfortable. But at least he wouldn't be disturbed.

"I doubt he would care much either way, to be honest. A little birdie told me that Icarax was put here as punishment, so he probably would be mad either way. Question is, do you want to observe his rage from afar, or up close and personal, like you were on the front row of a death metal band made up of Le-Matoran?" I say.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Helix/Dorm > Hall > Gym

After putting the vat aside and covering it, I prepared and replace the ingredients I had used and made sure the three gunpowder vials were not compromised. I made a couple fizzy vials of berry soda to have.

I walked out with two vials and the Lerahk's weapons in hand to see the freed Lerahk on the ground.

"Thank you for your help. Let me provide you with a gift for compensation."

I gave him the two vials. One with a grey label, the other red. The red one had a spray nozzle.

"The grey one is made so that when shaken and thrown on the ground, it explodes into a large cloud of smoke allowing you to escape or attacked slightly unnoticed. Of course, you'd find it hard to see though. The red bottle is similar to the peppery chemical I sprayed you with, except I reduced the concentration. If you wish my wares some other time, you know where to go and what to give. I'll be sure to treat you more nicely the next time we meet."

I knocked on the dorm Recherche was in.

"I'll be heading towards the assignment now."

I walked on leaving before either partner or supplier gave any answers.

OOC: And with that I bid you adieu. Good night.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Tear finally paused to think it over, one hand on the door handle, the other grasping Haru.

Her mother had told her terrifying stories of what Makuta do to those that disobey them, especially of Tridax. Countless Rahkshi laid in unmarked graves, their remains too broken and grisly to risk revealing. No matter what Malattia said, Tear knew that was her fate if she didn't step out that door and follow the strange machines.

...but what if Malattia was right? What was one Rahkshi in a crowd of hundreds? Why couldn't she choose to stay here, far from Icarax's wrath and far from whatever violence would occur there?

...could she take that chance? Could she risk staying here with this... this... criminal? What if Icarax came here... what if he found them?

Poor Haru was once again the victim of Tear's anxieties. Her tears stained its white and blue fur. Coarse stuffing leaked from every broken seam, the edges of which were spreading by the second. Tear herself looked ready to flee or collapse.

She chose the former. "No!" she shrieked as she yanked the door open and ran off down the hall. There, she would be... relatively safe.

"Tear... Why are you making me run..." With that, I take off in a sprint, rushing after Tear as fast as possible. She's making a huge mistake... An assignment with Icarax could get her killed! With my speed, I should be able to catch up quickly. I have to warn her...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Tear - Hallways

Footsteps behind her, gaining fast. Tear just clutched Haru closer and pushed on, hoping to outdistance Malattia while knowing it was futile. "No!" she shouted again. "No, no, no, no, no! Y-you'll get us b-both hurt!"

"Tear, listen to me! If you go in that gym you are putting your life on the line. Icarax said this assignment was optional, and if Icarax says it's optional, then it could be extremely dangerous!"

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Gaever / Halls

Gaever hadn't slept well, understandably. Dreams of destruction had plagued her, left her weary even after all the time she'd spent motionless in bed, trying to recuperate. And having Icarax for an alarm clock only made things worse.

Still, after laying in bed for a minute, she had gotten up and swung open the door, loping through the halls towards the Gym.

OOC: Gaever open to interaction in the hallways.

OOC: Zubarahk interacting with Gaever.

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi had slowed down after sprinting out away from the dormitory and somehow found Gaever. "Hello again!" He said cheerfully to her.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Nyarl--Sea

Nyarl swam around the coast of Nynrah for nearly two hours before he spied a faint, jagged outline that seemed to float on the distant ocean. It was, he was fairly certain, the moon glinting off Chirox Causeway. He adjusted his course and continued swimming.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom was focused enough on fending off the insect assault that he didn't see the arrows coming. One glanced off his armor, due more to luck than anything else, but the other struck his left knee and sank in deep. With a garbled shriek of obscenities, he took another fruit in his free hand and hurled it through the swarm toward his foe.

OOC: Kaboom used to be an adventurer, before he took an--

*slaps self in face repeatedly*

Sorry about that.

• Upvote 1

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

This time, I was ready, and had plenty of opportunity to move out of the way.

The fruit continued on past me, splattering onto the floor somewhere. Not willing to waste time in reloading my crossbows, I lunged, swinging my staff diagonally towards the other rahk's throwing arm, aiming just below the shoulder. 

IC: Illusive - Forest.

I could hear something in the distance. It sounded like... a river? 

IC: Vlad / Skies, Forest

"Vell, you'll have a moment to rest soon," Vlad told Call, before declaring to the entirety of the group, "Ve're goink to split now! Revenge's group, keep goink, fire off a Zamor launcher vhen you vant us to come. Zer rest, follow me." He dove, descending through the canopy and landing in the forest.

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar, smiling, increased his own pace to keep up with Hoto as she slipped, not surprisingly, towards running. As long as he could actually manage to keep up, he didn't see much point in asking her to slow from the speed she enjoyed.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom saw the weirdo lunge at him through the thinning swarm. He flinched away, but there was no time to properly dodge, not with a knee out of commission. So he whipped his chute blade around and placed it parallel to his upper arm, so that anything impacting the limb would have to go through the weapon as well. This kook might take his arm, but he'd live to regret it.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Shark / Gym

Even Icarax's abrupt appearance and telepathic command could barely faze Shark, though he did fear that between that and the spar he was losing track of everything in the room.

And while he was a bit disappointed his duel had been cut short, he nodded at Percy's question. Taking part in an assignment would be far more advantageous than beating this kid. Maybe under Icarax his task would even hold a chance to kill...

IC: Malady (Hallways)

"Race you," I say with a wink, settling into flight mode and setting off down the hallway at breakneck pace.

IC: Mu (Gym)

The sudden, large gathering of Rahkshi in the Gym was slightly distracting for Mu, the small Rahkshi trying desperately to see over the heads of his fellow inmates in order to catch a glimpse of Omega- if his older brother was even there, of course. During this frenzy of jumping, due to one iffy landing, Mu accidentally sent himself reeling into the one Rahkshi in the school most like himself-

Percy.

OOC: Dane, still waiting on a Rider post- I'd like Acinaces to take part in the assignment, and I don't want to break off the interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Spezia

I frown. "Unless we are going to burn books, I don't think it's possible to cook there..."

IC: Strurin

"I meant for distribution of the food, or perhaps we could find a recipe book and learn some new Recipes." He responded.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Snake - 4th Tier, Malebranche

I sigh...internally. Just what we need. Some more time wasted. Some more time lying around vulnerably. Some more time out in the open while the Makuta get nearer and nearer and nearer. We're literally sitting pokawi. I feel like screaming in terror or anger or a mixture of the two. My head's throbbing with dizzying pain, my heart thumping. I'm a...little stressed, I suppose. If I can just recognize that, maybe I can rela-- what am I talking about?! How can I relax? We've cheated death to many times already, and we're just starting out...at some point soon, our luck in going to run dry. 

I hear Cao talking with Kat and Xara...a Kaita? I wonder what it's like...That though only distracts me from the awful reality of the situation for a few blissful seconds, and then the pain is back. Maybe I should just up sticks and go like the kid's done. Do we, or more importantly I,  really need this as much as everyone else seems to think we do? Could I survive on my own? I thought you were going to try and make a difference, not just survive. Survival comes first. Always. 

I decide I'll go outside, despite the danger. It's not like we're not up to our necks in #### anyway. This won't worsen our situation much - that would be nearly impossible. If the Makuta come looking for us, a wooden wall isn't going to impede them greatly. With that thought, I swing open the door...

IC: Fíor - Forest, Nynrah

I glance up at Nymph as he approaches, uttering a simple thanks. It's strange...despite the danger I'm in, we're in, I feel oddly at peace in the forest's natural tranquility. Of course I've been to a forest before, but then I had had a different purpose, a darker one. In those days I had been a slave. I hope that, with the Academy behind us, I can embrace freedom more than I ever could before. I listen to the flowing soundlessness for a second. When was the last time I slept? When I...changed, I suppose. My breathing echoes around my head, calm, soft, mixing and flowing into the serene solitude of this place. I gesture to the log stump next to me for Nymph to sit down. We have duties to perform, but we should enjoy this moment of contentment while we can.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Tesla - Sky

"So," Tesla started. "What are we going to do? I mean, Matoran will kill us on sight, but so will Rahkshi if they see us talking with Matoran." Her question soon turned into thinking loudly, "if there will be no Matoran, we can pretend we came to help Rahkshi. If there will be no Rahkshi, we can help Matoran. Oh karz, this is complicated situation."

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

The echoes of her clickers revealed a wide open city, with the caldera in the center stretching far beyond the limits of her vision. Much nearer were the rows of warehouses, crates, and workers. There wasn't even much to look at on this level, and so Hoto began searching for a cable car or stairway upwards.

Occasionally, she caught a glimpse of Jayar keeping pace just behind her. She did her best to limit herself for him.

IC: Call - Flying

At Vlad's signal, Call gratefully plunged after him into the forest below. He could barely manage a safe landing with how exhausted and pained he was.

IC Kat-Malebranche

"It's worth looking into if things go badly, but I'll only agree to it for an exfil. I'm not going toe to toe with a bunch of highly experienced Shadow Kraata."

IC Percy-Gym

A tiny Rahkshi nearly crashes into me, my Dodge power kicking in just before he does. Looking down at him, I gently nudge him, "Hey, are you okay?"

IC Grim-Gym

Already, several students had gathered, a good sign. Still, Grim wondered what this newest assignment would be.

IC Diode-Gym

I stepped into the gym, holding my arms close, and trying to not bump into anyone.

IC Burn-Nynrah

The Burn-meister was lost. Very lost. Flying was out of the question, they'd shoot him down. So on foot he continued, swearing loudly at his misfortune.

OOC: Grim, Diode, and Burn OFI