Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Mortsia

On and on swing in the hallways, bored. Even so, this gives me time to think. What now? What else could the Matoran Master do? I was sure he would try something again, but... How?

IC: Shock

Corners. They are nice.

IC: Leviathan

At last, I arrive at the infirmary. Exhausted and in pain, I sit down on one of the beds, clutching at my hand. With any luck, Palma should be able to heal me up. I sigh. What a disaster.

OOC: All three OFI.

IC: Draco

"What do you say we help out our fellow Surahk?" I ask, watching Recherché eliminating the possible assassins.

IC: Spezia

"Yeah. I've got it." I say, pulling out the food. it's intoxicating smell soon spread throughout the Library. I take a bite out of the pot roast. "Let's get to work."

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Shatter:

Shatter was completely oblivious to the shenenigans going on around him as he took several planks and broke them into rectangles, before grabbing a series of metal rods and looking for a file.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark's assessment of Recherche was one of great confidence in his aptitude for violence. So his response to Draco came, "He can handle himself. It will be more efficient for us to split up. - Or the two of you could work as a pair, if you're more confident doing so." (His assessment of Draco and Malady was somewhat less soaring.) "Find someone suspicious, weak, whom you simply dislike, and take them down. Eventually, we'll encounter the assassins."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Fog:

Fog walked up to Shark. "Could I aid you?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Shark / Gym

Previously suspicion had lain on Fog, but moves as bold as his attack on the God Twins or even this offer seemed uncharacteristic of an assassin. And even if he was one, there seemed little harm in accepting his aid, as he would in fact be helping to hunt down his fellow remaining assassin. (Not of course that Shark's guard was down or he allowed Fog to come dangerously close, anyone moved to touch him and they'd regret it for at least one reason.) "You're more than welcome to. If you'd prefer a partner, he might accept your accompaniment." Shark gestured to Sepulchral here. "Otherwise, feel free to strike out on your own. I'm assuming you heard my intentions, of course."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC--Footwork--Gym

At first Footwork thought the hulking one was on his side, seeing as he had taken out someone who seemed to be cozying up to their attacker. He was proved wrong when he became the next target. He dipped precariously, the dive carrying him down into the pit again, and only his dodge power saved him from taking the white-hot dart in his chest. It melted a painful furrow along his spines as it zipped above him.

His first instinct was to pull Snap out, but that would leave him vulnerable for far too long. Instead, as their original assailant returned to deliver a finishing blow, he roared out of the pit, aiming to skewer her on his extended blades.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Karz. There was no way she was getting into the armory now, and she doubted the Lerahk was in any mood to be reasoned with. Shrapnel halted about two bio from the armory doors and adopted a ready stance, waiting for her enemy to make his move.

IC--Beat--Gym

"Ugh. You're telling me. I've been standing around twiddling my thumbs forever. Pretty sure I can actually feel my brain cells dying off."

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Noting the massive ringleader's gesture, Sepulchral turned to devote the greater part of his attention to him and his new arrival. "I would have no objection to such an arrangement," he said simply.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Recherche / Gym

A missed shot, how unfortunate. He had three bolts left, so this next one had to count. Resetting his position, crossbow and loading another bolt, he took careful aim at the Rahkshi of Dodge, noting his rate of movement, direction and the angle at which he had dodged the previous shot and firing another bolt at his chest. This one aimed at center mass and carefully so.

...but close to it

IC Moonlight

Row 7. Line 2. Coming, coming...

"I'd like to talk to you in private-"

Moonlight slowly lifted his head. He had gone unnoticed, a clump of blue and gold in the corner, unconscious. Still could barely breathe. He tried to say "I beg your pardon, but I'm running out of oxygen", but all that came out was a strained murmur.

IC Burn - forest

What a pain in the ....

Burn shrimped his hands free, scrambling back, and turning toward the others. 

"Oh man, I've always wanted to do this."

He placed his hands on either side of his head, much like this:

MYAokQF.jpg

And he used his power full blast, shooting out a wide spray of blinding light from his eyes.

"SOLAR FLARE!"

IC Diode - gym

Ugh.... so many people just beating up other people for no reason.

IC Percy - gym

Booooooorrrreeeeeeed. And still no Kat. Weird, she'd never hesitate to jump into a fight like that.... right?

IC Kat - warehouse

This was not good. Not only was SHield bleeding out in front of me, but.... well, frankly I was frozen.

IC Grim - gym

It seemed Grim had been wrong. No assassins were taking advantage of their severely injured state.

IC God Twins - gym

Ezec growled, but stopped when Aza put a hand on his elbow.

"Let him go, we've more than proven our claim."

IC Poly - hall

The halls were unusually empty.....

IC: Vlad / Forest

Oh, bloody wonderful. He'd escaped.

Burn hadn't made it too hard to guess what was about to happen, at least. Vlad had more than enough time to clench his eyes shut and bring his cloaked arm up for additional protection before the blinding blast reached his eyes. Then, as soon as the telltale red glow had faded from his eyelids, he opened his eyes and rapidly unfurled, lashing out with his barbed whip at Burn's legs.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

A simple step to the cyclone speed assisted step to the side put me out of harm's way, and my attacker right into the path of Recherche's oncoming crossbow bolt. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aerahk

"Oh... uh, they don't really serve... 'food' here. I mean, it's sustenance, but it kind of lacks the... taste, to really be considered true food. It's this... gruel substance. It's edible, but I wouldn't really recommend it. Completely tasteless, and the texture is repulsive." Aerahk answered.

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

Even Thurisaz' frown managed, somehow, to come across as elegant. "That sounds most dreary," he remarked.

But he didn't think it all bad, by any means. Disgusting nourishment meant dissatisfaction with authority, and left him a noble niche to fill. Supplying good food when the powers that be did not was something that could earn quite a following...

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto easily retraced their steps through the third tier, down the stairs to the fourth, and back to the warehouse, racing along as fast as her Dodge powers could carry her. After mere moments, she skittered inside just ahead of Jayar and rapidly took in the scene.

Kat and Fang standing over something; they were alright. Hoto fidgeted, trying to get a clearer look at what was going on, and considering if there was any way to help.

IC: Call - Nynrah

While Call was unprepared for Burn's escape, his reaction was quick. Even as Burn slipped free and turned around, Call was darting forward with swords at the ready. Then Burn's eyes flashed, and Call was sent staggering off target into the bushes.

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear sighed softly as if he were explaining something elementary. "Yes, but you fit in here. Were you raised in a padded cell? Are you on the run from the Makuta? I can't afford to draw attention to myself."

IC: Helkyrie

Coincidentally, Helkyrie noticed a flash of bright light coming from somewhere in the forest within her field of vision. "Hey, what was that?" Helkyrie took a step towards where she had seen the light come from. "That might be them. And if not, at least it's better than just sitting around here clueless." Helkyrie took off, fully expecting her comrades to follow her.

IC:Door

"But who would know of that? I mean, sure, you did try to kill me just a few moments ago, but otherwise, you don't seem to stand out very much to me." Door replied. "Come on, you can't be much weirder than the majority of the students we've seen so far."

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC (As Swordplay): "We should go hunting sometime, the slop of the refectory sounds pretty bad." Said the rahkshi as she looked away from the cafeteria. "Is there anywhere else we should visit before finding something to do?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Jayar / Malebranche (Warehouse)

Jayar hit the ground running when he switched out of flight mode, rushing over to the gathering around the fallen Shield. "Okay, let me see him... What happened?" he asked everyone, trying with limited success to keep his voice calm. Snake had been sent to find him for his experience with healing, but honestly... he was terrified it would be in vain. He could already tell that he'd never dealt with anything this severe, much less almost entirely without medical supplies.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork had been prepared for the possibility that the mountainous Rahkshi might fire again, but he hadn't expected the level of calculation put into the shot. He desperately veered to the side, and the bolt seared a burning hole along his left side, along the bottom of his ribcage. With a cry of pain, he collapsed at the edge of the pit.

"The Karz...is wrong with you two?" he groaned, trying to get to his feet without much success. "You'd better stop...trying to hurt my friend...or I'll..." He left the empty threat unfinished and concentrated on breathing steadily and not screaming.

IC--Nyarl--Halls/Dorm

Nyarl finally found a room, secured the door behind him, and sat down on the bed. Though still exhausted from the raid and his injury, he set about infecting his stolen masks before he allowed himself to sleep again.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC: Sorry for occasional 1-day breaks in RPing, I will try to limit them a bit.

IC: Tesla - Forest

"They were right here when I left their group," she said, "but there was a Rahkshi here. One of those who joined attack." As Helkyrie took off, Tesla took off as well, shortly after Revenge, and followed other 2 Rahks to the place where light flashed. Noticing Burn in the distance, Tesla prepared hands on handles of her swords. Isn't it unfair? We're 6 and he is on his own. She shook it off, he attacked village. That's even worse.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"You're really in no position to be making threats," I hissed, casually twirling my blade in my hand, "But you are able to make a simple choice. Either you can choose to give up and drop into the pit..." I tilted my head to the side, fixing Footwork with a decidedly predatory gaze, "...or I can make you do it." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Edge

He put away his three smoke vials.

The dead matoran was stuffed into the closet. Blood was all over his hands and his dorm.

He stepped outside into the halls. He walked over to a giant four red creature.

"Hello there. Mind donating one or all of your extra limbs to science?" He said as he twirled a scalpel.

OOC: talking to Xi

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang stood to make room for the new arrivals. Hoto he knew before he even saw her familiar red paint, and that meant Jayar had arrived. He watched as the Rahkshi of Quick Healing looked over Shield. "Is there anything you can do?"

Tear sighed again, though with more resignation than frustration. This argument was going nowhere, and he was just making himself look cowardly. That would not do here. He popped a few daggers from their hatches and waved one forward. "Fine, lead the way. Let's get this over with."

IC: Door

Door was taken back by Tear's reluctant agreement to do this. Door had anticipated Tear to simply flat out refuse doing this, thus allowing Door to refuse as well and not have to go and draw attention to himself. But now that plan was out the window. If only there were a window I could go out.

Door sighed and tried to turn this at least somewhat into his own favor. "If we're doing this, we're doing it side by side. Alright?"

IC: Jayar / Malebranche (Warehouse)

"I..."

What? Needed supplies they didn't have? Wished for the millionth time he could share his powers? Couldn't do anything? No. That would not do, he would not allow a life to slip through his fingers. There had to be a way... He frantically ransacked his memory to find the solution, and at last, he realized what had to be done.

"...I need to Kaita with him," Jayar declared. The resultant fusion would be injured, but would possess his powers and heal. Upon dissolution Shield, too, would be once more intact, or at least he hoped so...

He looked up, and added urgently, "And for that, I'll need a third Rahkshi." His gaze swept gravely over the others, seeking a volunteer.

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang carefully avoided meeting Jayar's gaze. Look at me, dodging like a coward, he snarled to himself. But he could not bring himself to volunteer. His experience watching Dekako had been enough.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

The room fell silent as Hoto froze. And for her, it fell into blindness. She couldn't tell if Jayar was looking at her or not.

It was true that she had the most experience in Kaita, besides Era, but he had seen what had happened with Sontiri and Dekako. She couldn't allow it to happen again. He wouldn't do that to her... would he?

For the first time, a hint of rage slipped onto Tear's face. But it was carefully put away, and he returned to his genial smile. "Very well," he hissed though grit teeth. "Let's find those assassins." He turned and started for the center of the room again, hoping Door was as good as his word.

IC Recherche / Gym

Miraculously, the Surahk seemed to still be outside the notice of the Cyclonirahk's aggressors. His prior target was down and at Sliver's mercy, so his next bolt was readied, loaded and heated to solidus in preparation for her other foe, the silver, spiked Rahkshi.

He fired.

OOC, his target is Ipartsa

...but close to it

IC Kat:

....."I'll do it."

IC Burn:

Welp, time to go.

Burn lamented the loss of his entire bag of tricks, but he could always get more somewhere else. He jumped into the air, switching to flight mode, narrowly avoiding not only the chain, but the whip as well, flying away.

IC God Twins:

"So why are all of these mortals here, anyway....?" Aza wondered aloud.