Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Call - Refectory

A sudden jolt of pain sent Call spasming, but he tried to cover it by sweeping up his tray and starting for the door. "Well... good luck with... whatever you're up to," he added jerkily.

IC: Melody-Refectory

"Th-th-thanks." Melody stammered as Call left. He must have overheard us, she thought, at least he didn't want to offend us.  She turned back to the others.  "Well, th-this c-could be g-going b-better."

IC: Booger-Infirmary

"Yes I can!"  yelled Booger, who had managed to support himself by putting his arms on a bed.  "You are just like everyone else!  I won't let anyone beat me any more." Then, he mumbled to himself. "I have to."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Vlad / Forest

This was getting awkward and pointless. "Vell... er... ve'll just leave you now, zen..." he muttered, retreating from these two mysterious Rahkshi to where his own group had made camp. He still needed to get some rest, the endeavor upon which they were soon to embark was sure to be tiresome...

OOC: The discussed timeskip occurs here.

IC: Vlad / Causeway

At last, the iconic line of pillars came into view again. Rarely had Vlad thought of the grim protrusions as welcoming, but they was amazingly inviting as a sign of the school where they could count on relative safety and recuperation after the ordeal he and his merry band had put themselves through.

Ordeal indeed. They'd taken all sorts of measures to alarm the Matoran of the few villages they'd visited: carving Rahkshi symbols in nearby trees, flying over, sprinkling rocks and Zamors down on villages from above. Helkyrie had even made use of her teleportation powers to plunge rapidly through perilous streets once or twice. But although the purpose of all this was to prompt preparation on the villagers' part, they had already been fairly prepared, and Vlad's group had learned this all too well as Zamors, Skyblasts, Kanoka, even Cordak flew their way. None of them had escaped unscathed, far from it.

Vlad himself had taken a Skyblaster to the carapace in the last village. His affinity for light had done little to prevent damage - his spines were left bent and charred, his carapace scalded and warped, all but a few dogged splotches of white paint on his faceplate burnt away to reveal scorched Vorahk black beneath. The Cloak of Umbra, though it remained intact enough to keep him comfortably illuminated, had faced more than its fair share of burnt edges and holes through it as well. His leg was stiff encrusted in the lingering frost of a freeze disk, and protrusions across his armor were adorned with the tatters of a net. Accumulated bruises and aches augmented it all to leave the Vampire truly battered, weary, worn.

But now for certain the nearby Matoran would be well and truly aware of the expanding Rahkshi presence in the school's vicinity, whether their village had encountered the Sons of Makuta firsthand or the news spread from neighboring settlements. Perhaps they would flee, or unite, or simply purchase more weaponry, but regardless, Vlad was confident they'd be ready next time Illusive tried a raid. And that made all the pain he could possibly sustain worth it for the Vampire.

And so as he half landed, three-fourths crashed on the landing outside the school, he was surprisingly content. Now all that remained was to somehow muster the strength to make it to the Infirmary, and as leader, try to make sure the rest of his weary band could manage the same.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Canvas - Refectory

Canvas took her eyes from the spiky Rahkshi and turned back to Melody with a sympathetic smile. "Yeah, maybe we should try somewhere else. What about the Library... after you finish eating, of course."

IC: Call - Hallways

Call looked back over his shoulder at the door to make sure they weren't following him. Though he commended their efforts, he wasn't here to die... well, in a way, he was. 

He held the bag of mementos in his hand as he made his way through the halls. Now, he had more important things to attend to. Vlad's little escapade had interrupted his own introduction to the school. Now it was time to take a look around and find his room.

OOC: Call open to interaction

Edited by Click

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie had a broken arm and a deep but non-lethal cut into the side of her kraata case from a sharp kanoka disk. Otherwise, she was fine. "Sheesh, finally back. I hope Palma is in."

IC: Orimnoc

The rahkshi of fear noticed Canvas looking in their direction a bit suspiciously. She did most certainly not like this. "Hey!! What are you looking at, huh?!!"

IC Xi

Xi let out a long and bitter sigh. "ah, well... Maybe we could talk to Palma about this campaign." He without thinking about it ate a bit of slop, realized what he was doing, and tried to keep from making a revolted face.

IC Doubt

The following events were, to the say the least, trifling.

Doubt had shown expertise in diving and attacking, smashing apart Matoran structures and peppering the streets with gravel. However, he didn't fare so well when they shot him with net launchers, which sent him flying into trees every time. Great damage was done to monuments and structures to prepare the Matoran for an actual attack, but Doubt was much more damaged than anything he hit.

Several times he was struck with fire disks which forced him to the water for an unwanted drink, before flying up, smashing some more, and doing it again. Doing slight damage to a Matoran with his chain ball brought a heaping amount of cordak fire towards him.

However, it only got worse from there. Nausea disks followed up by zamors were coming in consecutive order, one hitting him square on the face, cutting it alongside his eye. His fins were warped and flattened onto his back from falling repeatedly on them. Getting his weapon caught on a house almost dislocated his wrist, and left him open for an unusual attack: a sword thrown through the air, which stabbed right through his shoulder. The flaming pain would continue all the way back to Corpus.

Fonally arriving at the mainland, his armour had been very hot from the flame disks and bubbled while cooling, making it looked watery and diseased. His body was covered in minute scratches from slamming into trees over and over again, and he had twisted his ankle whilst trying to land.

When the school was in sight, Doubt suddenly found himself underwater, having fainted at the sight of it and come to before drowning. His landing wasn't so great either, scraping his legs up even more as he tore through gravel and slammed into the causeway. Even though, he got up, limping over to Vlad, swinging his chain ball, still ready in case there was any Rahk who stood in their way. "You... Okay... Vlad...?" He huffed out as he approached the Vampire.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Revenge-Causeway

Revenge landed, stumbling to a stop.  One Matoran had gotten smart and hit Revenge's arm with a Kanoka to stop his shooting. His hand was still frozen around the trigger. "That wasn't so bad was it?" He panted, trying to lighten the mood. He walked over to Vlad.  "Do you need help?"

Canvas jumped as a threatening voice sounded right behind her. She didn't dare turn around, already knowing who it was. But she managed it anyway with a grin on her face. "I was just wondering... are those spikes real?" She took a half step forward and stretched out a hand to touch one.

IC: Shark / Gym

Certainly a daring move. Wise? More debatable. As Percy flew overhead Shark continued the vicious swing of his sword, rapidly turning 180 degrees and adjusting its arc as required such that the blade should catch Percy painfully in the hip before his graceful fall could even culminate in a landing. Dodge powers were good, but no matter how hard you tried it tended to be pretty difficult to dodge anything in midair...

Canvas staggered and fell back, jerking her hand just barely out of reach of the sword. Orimnoc need not use her powers to fill her with fear.

"It's just that... I... I like them!" she stammered as she pushed herself back closer to Melody. "And I... I was thinking about trying some spines like that!"

OOC: Really? That doesn't seem like a lot of injury... Though I guess if you want him doing concluding stuff he can't be waiting in the Infirmary for a long while.

"Good," Vlad replied, stumbling towards the door. Ugh... was he going to have to open that? Revenge had been lucky to get off easy. "You can go unt... do vhatever now, I guess."

That didn't seem right... "Er... unt thank you for... vorkink vith me," he added. "A lot. I really appreciate it... you really helped. So... thank you."

IC: Draco

In response, I use my own level three abilities to dilute the strength of the gust, making it not that difficult to stand my ground with my size. "Is that it? Is that all the energy you can muster? Frankly, I'm disappointed, if that turns out to be the case."

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I was going to enjoy tearing this defective little jerk limb from limb... Wordlessly, I drew my blade with one hand and began to close the gap between us, sending concentrated cyclone blasts lancing from my other outstretched hand as I approached. 

IC: Orimnoc

Orimnoc snarled as another rahkshi came to back up Canvas. "Stay away from me!! I don't want anything from you!! So just keep the karzahni away!!"

IC: Illusive - Refectory.

I paused, turning back around in the doorway to look back towards the room's interior. It seemed the would-be pacifist party had managed to annoy someone even less peacefully-inclined than I was...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Percy:

Well. This was a-

wait.

FLASHBAAAAAAAACK

The sword had teleporting properties.

The slight miscoloring in the metal. If he could just touch it.

Utilising his power, Percy twisted in mid air, leveling out his body, and stretching out to try and touch the teleportive side. With luck, he'd hit it, and be teleported. If not, well... maybe his new horizontal positioning would allow the sword to miss before he encountered it.

"I'll keep zat... in mind," Vlad replied, resorting to more or less falling on the door to open it. "Unt if you ever need help... with zat sort of think, or other thinks... you can come to me, too."

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark recognized Percy's strategy, but not in time to do anything about it, and Percy managed to teleport himself a few strides behind Shark.

So the massive Rahkshi continued his spin, quickly coming around, weapons at the ready, to face Percy once more. His only motion beyond that, though, was a nigh imperceptible nod of compliment - it was Percy's turn to initiate the volley.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Revenge-Causeway->Dorms

"Good," Revenge nodded and left, he walked down to the Dorms. He arrived in his room, immediately turning to find his book he was surprised to find a note on his bed.  He opened it and read.

Dear Revenge

I hope you are doing well at school. I don't hear much from Corpus, but the recent developments have caused quite a stir. Not that I distrust Icarax, but I was hoping you could come and visit me for a while. I would like to get to know you better.

Sincerely,

Your Father

Revenge was excited, his father was concerned for him!  But then he realized he would have to leave. Immediately his thoughts turned to the matoran and Vlad.  He wouldn't be able to help them. Maybe he should tell Vlad about forming a Kaita, they could use that.

He got up and turned to leave, already wanting to find the others.  But then he remembered something, and a weight formed inside himself as he felt a weight on his shoulder.

He looked at Claws. "Do you think you can find Rider?"

Edited by Smudge8
  • Upvote 2

This looked like it had potential to be immensely entertaining. I decided to stand back and enjoy the show. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Halls, Infirmary

It seemed his comrades were okay enough, so Vlad staggered off wearily through the halls, headed exactly where one would expect, the Infirmary. It was a strain after every step not to simply fall over...

After what seemed like an eternity, though, he limped through the Infirmary doors, over to the nearest bed. At last he could simply - collapse. Into the bed the Vampire sank, and before long he had drifted into blissful blank slumber.

It was becoming increasingly obvious to Canvas that words were not enough to save her. But she wasn't going to fight. She had promised Melody she wouldn't.

So, she did the first thing that popped into her head: she changed. The red and orange of a Rahkshi of Laser Vision shifted to Orimnoc's red and grey, a perfect mirror of her opponent. Now, if only I had time to mimic those spikes... oh right, trying to stay alive here.

IC: Call - Hallways

As Call turned a corner, he caught sight of a familiar luminous cape drifting into what looked like the Infirmary. Vlad was back. Call quickly turned the other way, not wanting to risk an encounter.

OOC: Call open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Revenge-Dorm

Revenge looked at the note one more time, someone had stamped a time on it, most likely for when he was supposed to leave. He didn't have time to find Rider.  He pulled his book out from under his bead, tore a page out, and began to wright.

Dear Rider

I am sorry that I wasn't there to keep you company, things got kind of complicated.  I hope you are doing alright and I want you to know I will miss you.  My father just invited me to visit him for a while, so I am going to have to leave.  I don't know how long I will be gone but as soon as I get back I will come find you.

Thank you for being my friend.  When I came to the school I didn't know what to expect, but you showed me the school and stuck with me.  I hope to see you again soon.

Your best friend,

Revenge

Revenge folded up the note and gave it to Claws.  "Make sure he gets this ok?" He said before quickly grabbing his things and running back out to the causeway.

Now that was an interesting trick. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as they say...

Well, those that could speak, anyway.

IC: Augustus | Gym

Augustus' eyes darted back and forth in the room. The fighting was dying down, but it looked like some of the students were dying on top of that.

He couldn't see anybody of authority here; sure, there were the Rahkshi that had their own groups or cliques, but nothing bigger than that.

"Frick."

To be honest, she wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen, but this certainly wasn't ideal. Guess it was time for Plan B.

As she ducked under the sword, Canvas reached into her bag and drew out the glass jar of Lehrak slime she had taken earlier, and promptly threw it at Orimnoc's feet. Whether or not it shattered, it should slow the Turahk down.