Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Zilnta:

Zilnta had been standing prefectly still is a corner of the courtyard with his chameleon powers turned on so that he looked like a stone statue. Seeing Canvas race away, an opportune moment of mischief floated across his mind. Slipping through the nearest doorway, he assumed his normal color scheme and jumped out in front of Canvas. his observations combined with his guesswork had proved right. Cackling evilly, he said, "What's the big hurry?"

OOC: Zilnta interacting with Canvas

Edited by le-toa_rock

IC: Canvas - Hallways

The red and gold Rahkshi seemed to come from nowhere as he appeared in front of her. Canvas staggered back in an attempt to avoid colliding with him, only sending her sprawling in an undignified heap at his feet. Fortunately, she recovered quickly. "Hi!" she grinned up at him from the floor. "Would you happen to know any Rahkshi who might be interested in non-violence?"

IC: Rail - Hallways

Assuming that Icarax had taken over Tridax's old office when he showed up to demote him, Rail set off towards its location, immediately knocking on the door upon his arival.

IC: Venom - Forest

After what seemed like hours of flying, Venom soon found a small clearing in which she could rest. Landing next to a nearby tree, she began collecting enough sticks to create a makeshift shelter for herself, hoping that, after she had disguised the finished product with some moss, it would be enough to keep her out of sight while she slept.

IC: Liar - Causeway

Touching down on the causeway and taking a moment to admire his new reflection once again in the water, Liar thrust open the doors to the school, drawing one of his swords and letting the edge of the blade grind itself against one of the stone walls as he began to cackle madly.

I'm back...

Time to go have some fun.

OOC: Liar open for interaction.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Alleyway.

Not even an apology for hitting me with a door? Typical Kat... I hesitated for a moment, then gave in. "Ugh... fine..." I knelt down to pick up Sand, ignoring her meows of protest. "Let's get this over with." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Permission to bunny the surrenders of Numlef and Botch granted by Liuth via PM.

IC: Shark / Gym

Perhaps Numlef was severely daunted by Shark, perhaps he simply didn't care how the assignment turned out for him anymore. Whatever the case, the he displayed little hesitation in choosing the former option of Shark's ultimatum, and had soon descended into the realm of the eliminated.

Another Rahkshi out of play, Shark moved on, now selecting Botch. "Your turn: enter the pit voluntarily, or be forcibly transported there." The Rahkshi of Limited Invulnerability accepted the increasingly well-worn ultimatum with similar passivity, wisely choosing to enter the pit of her own free will.

That was two more Rahkshi gone, but a great many still remained, and the duo of assassins seemed still no closer to being revealed. Shark stood silently for a moment, contemplating who he should remove next...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Call - Refectory

After an awkward second or two, Call remembered the gesture and hesitantly punched Sim's fist. "Good to meet you as well. I hope you find someone in this place who is willing to help."

IC: Draco

I was about to respond, when something sharp- no, many, many sharp things- hits my back. Instinct takes over, and a defensive cyclonic shield is put up around me, stopping the rest of the glass from embedding itself in my back. I whirl around, my back feeling as if it is burning up, and I was about to reprimand the attacker- but my voice dies in my throat. No no no no! Truth be told, I should have expected this. "Well... I guess there was no avoiding this, then." I say, seemingly confident. On the inside though... Well, to say I was fearful would be an overstatement, but not much of one...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Malady (Gym)

I catch my boomerang sharply, launching myself into the air in a fluid leap, more like a bunny hop than actual flight, to land just beyond the injured Rahk's downed weapon- a bolas. I ready myself for a fight, mace held in a relaxed grip. "Question," I say conversationally. "Would you like me to break a few of your bones, assassin? Because that's what's happening if you don't go jump in the pit." 

I smile.

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

I nod, deferring to Fior.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Shark / Gym

After a moment of scanning the remaining Rahkshi, Shark's gaze settled upon Alpha. "You're next in line," he informed the Ferahk as he approached. "You have two options: enter the pit voluntarily, or I will be forced to forcefully relocate you there." As usual Shark's very nature ensured the latter really wouldn't strike anyone with some degree of self-preservation instinct as a good idea.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas opened her mouth to answer, but quickly clamped it shut again. Something about this guy seemed... off. The way he'd jump right in front of someone as "a prank" and then profess to go around peacekeeping just didn't seem to add up. She turned to Melody for her judgments. 

IC: Call - Refectory

As Sim disappeared around the corner, Call let out a sigh and rubbed his aching back. Maybe this place wasn't even worth all the effort he put in.

OOC: Call open to interaction.

IC: Melody-Courtyard

Canvas was looking at Melody, both of the others didn't seem to like the newcomer.  Melody thought nervously.  This Rahkshi might not be the kind of person who would join, but what other choice did she have?  They had just talked about how not doing anything wouldn't help. She had to take the risk.

"W-w-well w-w-we were th-thinking th-that m-m-many of the R-r-rahkshi here only f-f-f-fight b-because th-they th-think th-they h-have n-no other option.  We w-w-were g-g-going to f-f-for a small g-group t-to sh-show th-that th-there is a b-better option.  W-we w-would s-s-set an ex-xample, av-voiding v-v-violence."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Kamanau (Jayar) / Warehouse

Kamanau sits for a moment, united and content as their healing powers eradicate the last vestiges of Shield's injury from their form.

Their work is done, they realize. Their purpose - to recover Shield from the jaws of death - has been fulfilled, and they may dissolve. For a time they are reluctant to do so - the power, the unity, the being of Kamanau is such a valuable, amazing thing... but it is no longer necessary, and the Kaita's prolonged existence is simply that, prolonged, superfluous. Kamanau recognizes this, and with a wistful inner sigh, it relinquishes its grasp on itself and fragments...

IC: Jayar / Warehouse

...and suddenly Jayar found himself, minuscule and incredibly alone, sitting in the warehouse once more.

It took a moment for him to recover from the severe sensation of loss that came with separating from two other minds. As soon as he managed to get control of himself, though, he turned to examine Shield, hoping to see that the healing process worked has he'd theorized.

IC: Jayar / Warehouse

He was perfectly intact. Jayar hadn't been overly doubtful about this, but the stakes were high enough that he hadn't quite been able to shake off twinges of worry about what would happen if it failed. "It worked," the healer breathed, relieved.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fourth Tier

Fang watched Kat head back inside and then decided to wait for the Kaita to dissolve. Everyone else was in that warehouse with it, and he wasn't going near that thing this time.

At last, a bright flash of light burst through the warehouse doors, and Fang sighed as he turned to head back in. He found very dazed Jayar, Shield, Snake, and Caoutchouc waiting for him. "I... ah... I don't know how much you heard..." he began hesitantly. "Kat wants to talk to us so... stay here."

Now he just needed to figure out where Hoto got to.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

The warehouse had been nearly silent for a few minutes now, but Hoto was not ready to leave the safety of the boxes just yet. She had to be sure.

But then... she thought she heard Jayar's voice. Hoto sat up a little and strained her ears. "D-d-do y-you think it's... g-g-gone?" she asked Era.

"Well... I guess there was no avoiding this, then." I say, seemingly confident. On the inside though... Well, to say I was fearful would be an overstatement, but not much of one...

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"I won't lie - I've been looking forward to this." A cold, cruel smile split my features. I was surprised that his cyclonic shield had managed to deflect my air blast, given that my level four powers were twice as strong as his level two abilities.

But that just meant I could take my time in finishing him off. "Ladies first," I offered, gesturing for Draco to make the next move. 

But then... she thought she heard Jayar's voice. Hoto sat up a little and strained her ears. "D-d-do y-you think it's... g-g-gone?" she asked Era.

IC: Era - Warehouse.

I heard Hoto's voice, and moved back towards her. "Yes, it's gone. You can come out now." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling.

Boring... I paced back and forth across the ceiling, impatiently twirling my staff as I waited for something to happen...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

We sat down, leaning back against the wall and continuing to wait for this stupid assignment to end. 

Normally I would have gone in swords swinging, but I hesitate. Who knew what Sliver was capable of? Besides, against her, that's a very, very bad idea. Let's switch it up. I sheath my swords, and Necrosmith is pulled off my back. "Please... Age before strength." That was such a stupid comeback...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sliver - Gym.

That was a deplorable comeback. Shrugging, I raised my hand and sent a powerful blast of level four cyclonic energy sweeping towards him. 

Hoto shakily got to her feet and began staggering back through the maze. Even in her panicked state, her directional senses didn't fail her, and she soon found her way into a wide open space devoid of Kaita.

IC: Fang - Malebranche Warehouse

Fang paused a moment to make sure the Rahkshi that were a Kaita only a few seconds ago (plus Caoutchouc) weren't going anywhere before turning back to the crates to begin his search for...

"Hoto..." he stammered as she nearly ran into him on her way out. "Kat wanted to tell us something."

"Kat's back?" I wasn't entirely sure how to feel about that. She hadn't been in the best of moods before...

That didn't sound good...

OOC: Sorry about my absence; been sick all week.

IC--Beat--Gym

As she flew toward her bolas, Beat noticed with alarm that the edges of her vision had begun to fade out into a blackness that was very gradually creeping inward. She seemed to be noticeably slowing down, too, not that she had been going that fast to begin with. It would be very nice just to stop and rest for a moment...

No. She shook her head doggedly, dropped the stolen mace from her unsteady grip, began reaching out for her bolas--and was suddenly face-to-face with (presumably) the brakas who had thrown that boomerang at her.

"I'm..not an assassin," she panted. "He started it. Threatened my friends...then stole my axe." A possible way out presented itself. Unlikely to work, but if this latest challenger was willing to be reasonable..."Tell you what. Help me get it back...and then I'll surrender."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

He shook his head "I've heard crazier. You need to make sure you don't come across as weak, or you will find yourself swamped by bullies."

IC: Kewlah:

he had shadowed Zilnta ever since the fight broke up, and he decided that now he would get revenge. But coming closer, he heard the plan, and decided to start the "bullying" Zilnta mentioned. Sneaking out into the courtyard and back into the hall behind canvas, he equipped his spheres and raised them to slam onto her back.

seeing Kewlah behind canvas, he slipped around her and began pummeling Kewlah. A well-placed kick to the head started the barrage, followed by slamming the his of his cutlass onto the top of Kewlah's head. "Cease all agression or you will face consequences." he ordered the bully.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas glared at Zilnta, and her armor subtly darkened to give her a more imposing appearance. "We are not weak," she snapped.

But the Rahkshi of Chameleon didn't even seem to be listening. He was staring at something over her shoulder, and then he had the gall to walk right past her to... oh.

As the siblings fought it out, Canvas put a gentle hand on Melody's shoulder. "Maybe we should find someone else," she said as she tried to lead her companions away from the brawl.