Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: A solid clank of metal on stone, sharp and staccato, rang out behind the squabbling trio of Booger, Burn and Leviathan. The end of a haft rapping onto the flagstones of the infirmary. It was, of course, the handle of Palma caduceus-axe, thunking into the ground to let the three know she was currently standing right behind them. And to remind them of what her stance was on fighting in her domain. 

Her literal stance, in this case, was leaning forward to glare at them, the spines that reached up from her back making her seem taller as well as spikier. 

"Is there a problem here?"

IC: Leviathan

I flinch as the staff slams down into the floor, before slowly turning around. "Well, it would seem as if these two have some sort of feud that they have taken to the infirmary. There was one other who thought the only way to prevent them fighting was more combat. I was trying to remind them that fighting in here was strictly forbidden, but they have not listened." I say in a respectful tone, stepping to the side. "As for their reasoning for combat... It would seem one called the other 'loser,' or something like that."

IC: Chantant

"Sounds good with me. Anyone got paper?"

IC: Booger-Infirmary

Booger was mostly ignoring Palma.  "Yea, and I am not a looser!" He dropped his club and tried to grab Burn's leg with both hands.  "Besides, I was going to drag him outside first, and no one is going to get in my way!"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Doubt

"...It might have been some-"

Doubt stopped talking when he saw Vlad locking eyes into the bushes and guessed he had found the source. Not moving a limb, Doubt tensed in case a fight occurred.

IC Vaalku

Why why why why why

He rubbed his forehead angrily. Slight sparks could be seen.

IC: Fíor - Forest, Nynrah

Suddenly my staff is in my hand, pointed directly at the rahkshi. What?! How did that get there? What am I doing? an idle, non-frenzied part of my brain thinks. I hear a voice nearby, its tone harsh and cold: "Come one step closer, Makuta-spawn, and you will be nothing but splinters." It takes me a second or two to realize that the voice is mine.

Kathok

IC: Canvas - Courtyard

Canvas thought for a moment about what Melody had said. "Well... what if there were more Rahkshi being examples? What if there was a whole group who doesn't fight at all?" She grinned, hoping Melody could see where this was going.

IC: Call - Refectory

Call shrugged. "Most of my siblings did it before we got here. It's a good way to show your individuality. And I guess a lot of other Rahkshi had the same idea."

IC: Vlad / Forest

Vlad reaction to the newly discovered Rahkshi's threat was one of both fear and bewilderment: respectively he stopped abruptly, and pointing to one of the lightstones sewn into his cloak skeptically asked Fior, "Er... are 'makuta-spawn' usually glowink?"

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"I hear there's a cave on the mainland full of paints. I'm sure you could find something there."

"Well, sign me up!" Canvas proclaimed. "Fighting isn't all that fun anyway."

"Sure!" Canvas grinned back. "I'd bet once we get a few more students, you're sure to get some notice!"

Call just shrugged. "I haven't been here long enough to find out. I'm sure some of the other students know."

IC: Well, Booger had brought this upon himself. Saying "no-one can stop me" was always tempting fate. The blunt end of her staff came up and slammed into the bottom of his chin, and before Booger could do anything but stagger the business end came swiping at his ankles, the wing-blades sweeping his legs out from under him.

"No. Fighting. In. The Infirmary."

Palma's eyes were glowing ominously as she issued her warning. She took the sanctity of her house of healing very seriously, and if Booger was determined to cross the line he was going to find her waiting on the other side with a glare and a weapon or two

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed
  • Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Melody-Courtyard

"Th-th-thank you!" Melody was almost crying.  "Th-th-thank you s-s-so m-much!"

IC: Booger-Infirmary

Unfortunately for Booger, he was angry and determined almost to the point of being suicidal.

"I was GOING to take him outside!" He picked himself of the ground, grabbing his club.  "I'm not going to be a looser any more! I will whatever it takes to show that!" His voice was full of determination. "No one will get in my way any more!" He held his club high, ready to strike. 

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Xi

Xi had been thinking about Melody's scheme so far, and it seemed plausible enough to make an impact, even a small one. "I think this idea may just work. Besides, why risk my life and limbs fending alone? I'm in also."

IC Vaalku

Trapped between a Booger and a Deadeye

Why me

IC Doubt

Doubt strained to prevent himself from flying upon the Rahkshi with the Staff. "Plus, do we exactly look like deadly assassins?"

The pair did indeed look like a couple of oddballs.

It was nice to see Melody so happy. Maybe even better than hearing her compliments. Maybe this is what friendship was really like.

"Do you know anyone else who might want to join?" Canvas asked.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

Usually, I didn't mind waiting. But this was agony...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sliver - Gym.

This is karzing ridiculous... There was only a handful of students left in the assignment at this point, and most of them were standing around doing nothing, or embroiled in isolated one-on-one skirmishes.

At this rate, it'd be Naming Day again before we managed to root out the remaining assassins.

It was time to stop playing nice, stop waiting for the assassins to reveal themselves or for Icarax to do something to liven things up. It was time to make good on the promise I'd made at the start of this assignment: to butcher every single rahk in this room one by one until the last two assassins were found, and then to make those two suffer - intimately, slowly, excruciatingly - for wasting so much of my time. 

Now... who to target first... my eyes swept the crowd, before settling on an all-too-familiar, all-too-detestable silhouette. I'd been looking for an excuse to put that disgraceful excuse for a kraata in his place for some time now, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. Time to suffer, you insolent slug!

So, without a word of warning or insult, I redirected the wall of glass and wind circling around me into a concentrated lash that tore furrows through the air as it blasted towards Draco's unsuspecting, exposed back...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Forest

"I am Vlad, zer Vampire, unt I valk not in zer Makuta's shadows, but zer light." The Vorahk resisted the urge to draw his weapons; it was probably in his best interest to somehow keep calm. "Unt I really don't vish to hurt you. Er... assumink you don't vant to hurt us, or raid villages of innocent Matoran." He hoped that addendum wasn't poorly done.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Realizing she had drifted into a bad topic, Canvas quickly hopped up and jumped to the doors back into the school. "Come on then! Let's go find some recruits!"

IC: Draco

I move to the side of the teeth, but the claws dig into my arm. Roaring in pain, my sword in the other hand flies downwards, in order to cut off Rose's arm.

IC: Rose [Gym]

She let out a yelp of shock as the swordcame down, and pulled away, swiftly ripping her remaining claws from draco's arm.

"C-c-c-Careful with that!" She snapped, "You cou-ldave taken my ARM off!"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

My breath catches in my throat slightly as the glowy Rahk- Vlad- announces his vampirificness- is that even a word? It clears again, somehow, in time for me to speak up. "...if you're trying to stop attacks like that, are you... are you leaving?" I say quietly, the fear almost, almost leaking through into my tone.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas bolted inside almost before the others could catch up and began searching for Rahkshi to approach about their society of peaceful Rahkshi.

OOC: Canvas open to interaction.

IC Kat:

I pushed open the door he'd indicated, still dragging the Skakdi behind me. 

"Xara....?" I said into the alley as I looked around.

IC: Xara - Alleyway.

"Ow, what?" I snapped, rubbing my head as someone forcibly shoved open the door I'd been leaning up against. Sand meowed unhappily and jumped out of my hands as I got to my feet. "Oh, it's you."