Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Canvas - Refectory

"It's time to go!" Canvas shouted as she jumped up and pushed past Melody. Her only hope of survival now seemed to be if she could outpace a large, angry, and nauseous Turahk in the twisted halls of the school. A situation Canvas was oddly familiar with...

She ran right for the doors, hardly noticing the onlookers there in her haste.

IC: Draco

The first blast hits me straight on, and I stumble back several steps, before putting up the cyclone shield to dilute the other, although it proved to be more difficult because of the concentration of them. Necrosmith is moved to a more defensive stance, in scythe mode, and I ready myself, mentally and physically. After all, I was terrified of Sliver, but I couldn't back down now. Better to die a warrior than a coward...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Kat:

I stepped forward, onto a handy box, which allowed me to see everyone easily. My mouth was dry. I swallowed twice, quickly trying to think of how to put this.

Just be honest, I suppose.

I cleared my throat for good measure, then began.

"I...owe you all an apology. When we started this trip, I was under the impression that we all knew the risks. Maybe you did. But it's clear that knowing the risks and coming face to face with them are two different things. Under that pressure, I pushed all of you, and it seems I pushed too hard, too quickly. Not just on you, but also on myself. And I lashed out. Said some things that hurt, said things I regret."

I looked at all of their faces. 

"And for that, I'd just like to say, I'm sorry. It wasn't my place to push so hard or say those things. So I'm gonna change things. And I need all of you to help. Not just help me, but help each other. We can't afford to have in fighting, especially when our numbers are so limited.To be completely honest with you, we aren't ready to face the world yet. Not with the skills we have. Today we almost lost shield, and if not for the timely intervention by Jayar and Snake, we would surely be mourning the loss of yet another Rahkshi. To combat this, we're going to do several things. First and foremost, we're going to train. Our bodies and minds."

I noticed Hoto looking increasingly worried about this prospect, and continued quickly.

"Now, I know that we aren't all suited to fighting, but even being able to not get hit and dodge attacks effectively will increase our survivability. So we're going to make sure that each of us can hold our own."

I took a deep breath.

"The second thing we're going to do is acquire knowledge. This will be a little more difficult, given our... forms, but hopefully, we can put that to our advantage. Rahkshi are regularly sent on errands throughout the city, so as long as we don't draw too much attention to ourselves, we should be okay."

I gestured at the unconscious Skakdi I'd brought with me, "On that note, we have our first city informant. I've.... persuaded him to work with us. He'll be keeping an eye and ear out on the streets, and provide us with intel on things that we can't gain access to."

I looked over them all one last time, and realised I had no idea how to wrap this up.

"S-so yeah, that's the idea. What do you think?"

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Warehouse

A soft clicking sound echoed through the warehouse as Hoto stepped forward into the light. The hints of a smile rested on her faceplates. It was fragile and uncertain, but definitely there. How could she not forgive Kat?

The training may be difficult, but she was literally born to dodge and evade.

IC: Fang - Malebranche Warehouse

Fang lurked in a tense silence on the other end of the warehouse. Kat's words rang through his head, yet he didn't feel... connected to them. As if he were overhearing a snatch of someone else's conversation.

As she wrapped things up, he waited for a moment or two before moving back towards the door.

IC: A sound blow to the head was all it took to silence Booger. Palma knew just how to strike a Rahkshi so that you laid them out cold without causing any lasting brain damage. Stuff like that was always so tricky to try and fix. 

After hefting Booger onto a bed to sleep his tantrum off (and wiping off the crud that accumulated on her armour after handling the oozing student) she looked to Malattia who had been hovering nervously around for a while.

"You were the one requesting special medication weren't you?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

She ran right for the doors, hardly noticing the onlookers there in her haste.

IC: Illusive - Refectory.

Fools... stirring trouble without even thinking of the potential consequences... Almost lazily, I stepped fully into the doorway, flail dangling loosely from my hand. I had no intention of fighting them myself; just force them to watch their four-armed friend get disassembled. 

IC: Draco

Better to die a warrior than a coward...

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I threw myself at him, cyclonic powers accelerating my movement. I sent another air-blast from my hand to hopefully break his defence and throw him off balance, then sliced my bow-blade down in a diagonal arc towards his shoulder. 

IC Kat:

"S-so yeah, that's the idea. What do you think?"

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

I sighed. Here we go again... I hated being the one who spent all of their time disagreeing with everything, but this was getting ridiculous. "It sounds like a colossal waste of time," I finally spoke up, "training and studying is something we should have done before we left the karzing school and came all the way out here. At this point, it's far too late. We've only got a few options open to us, and they aren't going to stay open forever. We can't waste time like this." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: For future reference, I PM'd Smudge about taking over Melody. Just so you know.

I can't run forever, but no one can hide like I can. I just need to find...

Canvas skid to a stop just in front of Illusive. "Um... excuse me," she muttered meekly, "But I kind of need to get through here. Could you just..." She tried to squeeze past on the side without the spiky mace.

IC: Melody - Refectory

Melody watched hopelessly as Canvas rushed past her and Xi charged forward in their defense. It was all falling apart. "S-s-stop f-f-fighting!" she shouted as she took a half step towards Xi and Orimnoc. "S-s-stop it!!"

IC: Carapace/Halls

Content after a small game of ball, he began to wander the halls again with Voha at his feet.

OOC: Open for interaction.

OOC: I'm going for it.

IC: Sim - Hallways

The brightly colored one wandered past me again.

"Hello! Bright orange and red one? You?"

Hopefully I could get his attention this time.

• Upvote 1

OOC: Oh. I didn't realize that I missed an interaction with you.

I turned. I recognized the voice, but I never realized that it was coming from a wall. But then I saw the Rahkshi.

"Oh. Hello...Why are you...in the wall?"
Voha tilted his head in question. He was definitely interesting.

"I was watching for someone that might be able to tell me where I could find some paints."

I switched the stasis on to full, completely immobilizing me. The wall had nothing it could do to me, so it started spitting me out again.

I looked as the wall ejected him.

"Paints? I believe there is a place called the Cauldron. Apparently you can get anything from there."

"The cauldron? Sounds... ghastly, frankly. Any idea of how to get there?"

I tacked on to the end of my last sentence rather quickly, "By the way, I am sorry to bother, it's just it seems you know your way around paints."

I gestured to his body.

"And insects, I suppose." After noticing the small creature.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

"The cauldron? Sounds... ghastly, frankly. Any idea of how to get there?"

"The Cauldron is simply a cavern behind a waterfall on the mainland. It's a place for supplies that we use. Although using it is generally frowned upon by the headmaster. Beyond that I don't know much about it. I'm still fairly new."

Um... excuse me," she muttered meekly, "But I kind of need to get through here. Could you just..." She tried to squeeze past on the side without the spiky mace.

I simply shook my head, re-positioning myself to completely block the doorway.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Fantastic. Are the supplies ready for whoever wishes to use them, or are they meant for trade? Barter?"

"It's more of a warehouse, I believe."

Carapace could hear growing sounds from the Refectory nearby.

"Shall we see what is going on?"

As she realized that the Rahkshi's interference was no coincidence, and that he was actively preventing her from leaving, Canvas began to grow more frantic. "Please!" she begged. "I have to get out of here before that crazy Rahk..."

Orimnoc was not behind her. She was tangled in a battle with... was that Arms? But he promised! And... Melody....

IC Xi

The biting comment from Zilnta was making him rather ticked... Almost enough to slam through Illusive and leave, but his knife was on the floor. And he wasn't gonna calmly reach for it with Orimnoc right there. How can i grab it and leave?

Xi folded his arms. "Look, can we call this off until the gym's open again? the refectory really isn't the place for a brawl." Hopefully it would give him enough time to retrieve his arms and-

Arms. Haha bad pun self.

IC Doubt

Somewhat stirred.

Doubt looked over his head to see a small Rahkshi, gold & blue, trapped in a corner, half on the floor, sucking in small breaths at a time. He immediately tried to get up and help him, but the pain was too much. He finally forced his arm to Moonlight and dragged him out. "Palma! Is he OK?"

IC Moonlight

Can't... Breathe...

Edited by Ghidora131

Here I was, trying to help a naive young rahk see the error of her ways, and this snarky little idiot saw it as an opportunity to push his own nonsensical agenda. I was supposed to be laying low, not drawing attention to myself, but that smug, ugly face... that self-assured expression... the kind of face my brother wouldn't have hesitated to smash in... 

Forgetting all about the rahk I'd been trying to block, I whirled to face the interloper, flail already swinging towards his chest.

IC: Zilnta:

He saw the mace coming. He slid back a few paces and complained: "What was that for, huh? If you heard the stupid she was spoutin' a few minutes ago and you had tried to teach them how to keep from gettin' beat on, you'd be this smug about their problems too, Buddy!" The idiots in this school were unbearable.

Edited by le-toa_rock

I shrugged, and stood next to Carapace.

"I am Sim. Before you ask if I'm trying to punch you, I'm not." I bring my fist up slowly, and halt it there.

"Since no one here seems to know about this, I'll give you a hint: just bump your fist on mine."

"Hmm?"

Carapace looked at Sim as the latter raised his fist, he hesitantly followed along with the instructions and simply tapped his fist against his. The end result felt...rewarding. Like he had made a connection with someone other than his little friend. And speaking of his little friend, Voha was indeed confused at this new social gesture, but went along with it. He jumped and made his way to Carapace's shoulder.

"Carapace. I'm Carapace. Now...let's see what exactly is causing all the ruckus."

He began to walk slowly towards the Refectory door.

I like how this guy moves. Nice slow pace.

"I've only met one other Rahk today. He was new as well. It's a little frustrating to still have no information about this place."

"I can feel you."

Carapace looked in from behind two people who seemed like they weren't on the best of terms, but he spotted the people he met earlier.

"Hmm...someone's in trouble."

Voha smiled as grinded his pincers.

"No, Voha. You aren't old enough. You'll only get hurt. Take it slow and watch what I do instead."

He stepped past the Rahks at the door, and saw that two others walked past him.

More and more rahks were showing up, the reek of violence drawing them in as surely as Takea were drawn to blood. Things looked likely to be getting very messy, very quickly; it wasn't worth the risk of sticking around.

So, ignoring the new arrivals and interfering idiots alike, I gathered up my flail and left.