Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Geuua - Refectory.

"Ugh... that's it..." I got to my feet, tired of all the pointless shouting, "...I'm done." Picking up my hammer, I headed for the exit. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

"A Rahkshi has just been murdered in the middle of the refectory, and NOBODY is doing anything about it." Vaalku hissed. "I have every right."

IC God Twins:

Aza smirked, and spread her arms wide, gesturing to herself and Ezec.

"Here we are, the murderers. You wish to do something about it? Go ahead~"

IC: Xara - Outside House of Grossh.

Another few strikes with the electrified knife, and the ice was adorned with an intricate spiderweb of cracks. "Alright, you should be able to dig him out yourself, now." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

Thankfully, the Matoran had heard our cries, and began to get Grossh......Or reinforcements. Either way, I was glad they stopped firing.

Meanwhile, with Xara having severely weakened the ice, and my having pulled it away from the twisted gate, I now needed to find the right spot to crack it open.

I rapped a few places experimentally, listening for hollow points.

There.

I drew back, and hit the spot with a solid punch, cracks spiderwebbing away from the point of impact, spreading spreading, and then....

CRACK.

It fell apart, leaving a very cold and very unconscious Fang now exposed to the warmer air. I ran forward, to catch him.

"Fang!"

IC: Thurisaz / Refectory

Enough of this. In an elegant leap Thurisaz ascended onto an empty table, and a noble voice of reason, strong and trustworthy, sliced through the growing clamour. "Everyone, calm, please," he prompted, gracefully raising placative palms.

He assured the God Twins, "They toil merely clean up the mess you left. Nothing you need concern yourselves with - you are free to depart."

He looked next to Tube, instructing his vassal with a graceful gesture towards Edge, "Kindly assist that Rahkshi in transporting the body to the Infirmary, would you?" Edge struck him as a little shifty, trying to slink out like that... As key evidence, he wanted to be quite sure the corpse was properly preserved. "You there, that looks heavy. Tube here will help you with it," he called over the corpse-carrier as he approached the door.

The stately arbitrator turned then to Vaalku, Utal, and Helkyrie. "You three, the emnity is truly uncalled for," he gently chided them. "I understand your wariness. But I assure you, I shall permit no further trouble to befall you by my speaking with this two-limbed newcomer," he assured Utal and Helkyrie, before turning his gaze down at last to Vaalku.

"And your intention to resolve this commotion is well-placed, but your decision to threaten bystanders already (deservedly) unsettled in the process is not so. You wished to speak to me, no? Let them be, and do so: tell me, just what exactly did you wish of me?" he asked, politely receptive.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

iC Vaalku

"Report to the leadership figures in charge of the infirmary and the school." Vaalku said, imitating the other Rahk's calm. "You seem knowledgeable enough on the matter of who these two are. Meanwhile i and anyone else who is willing to assist will spread the word to beware these two and report any sightings of them if they somehow vanish. My apologies for the threats, but there's already been at least three murders here."

Turning to Squid, he said "Those two powerful ones you passed on the way in here killed another Rahkshi for whatever reason. We're trying to get them apprehended, and..."

Wait... Wasn't that the guy who spoke to Omega and Raptor on peaceful negotiations? "You wouldn't happen to know a Rahk by the name of Omega, would you?"

IC God Twins- Refectory:

Aza huffed, indignant at being ignored entirely,"Such impudence in these mortals..."

Ezec, simply broke out into laughter, sounding much like a rockslide, as the White God let out mirth filled guffaws.

"Yes, indeed, spread the word, limbless mortal, tell all you see to beware the Twin Gods of destruction!"

His tone became mocking, "Tell all so that you might 'apprehend' us, as you say!"

He continued to bellow laughter, honestly amused.

IC: Squid

Squid turned to the other Rahkshi, who'd assumed he was talking to him.

"I was trying to get the attention of the polite Rahkshi who is trying to take action. Thanks for the information though. The name Omega does stir some memories..."

OOC: Squid has a cloak and hood that totally conceals his identity. That's the whole point of it. Unless Vaalku can see through cloaks, I doubt he'd know its Squid.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC God Twins- Refectory > Gym

"Icarax? ICARAX?!" Ezec's laughter became if anything, even more mirthful. "Oh, indeed, I am quaking in my armor! Indeed, Whatever shall we do in the face of such a terror?"

It was Aza that dragged her brother away, bored of all the posturing. She kept note of the delimbed one's appearance, though. 

A short while later, the Twins entered the gym once more, And it was Aza this time that spoke to the room. "Here we are, Corpus! The Self Proclaimed Gods! Who among you would dethrone us?!"

IC Vaalku

Vaalku had stood up to nearly anyone, and not because he was brave, but more because he was too stupid to realize he wasn't anywhere near intimidating or as strong as he acted. "And? are you trying to frighten me?"

Wait a second... Now THIS guy was also familiar. Maybe i'm getting delurious...

IC: Leviathan

At last, the blade was done. I hold it by the flat of it, examining my work. The blade was patterned with swirls of protodermis, the metal weaving itself in between the stronger protosteel. And while the blade was ornate, it's protosteel core also proved to make it strong. But now, the handle. Grabbing the hilt from one of the original swords, I thrust the tip into the crucible of molten metal, before raising it and adhering it to the blade. Not graceful... But, I could go further. I summon a mold, with just a simple ring, and other places for four small rods. I pour in the metal, and, summon cold water underneath it. Before long, the metal was cooled down enough. Removing the rods and the rings, I dip the rods in the metal, sticking them to the innards of the ring. Slowly, I slide the ring up from the hilt, all the way until it hits the end of the handle. Holding it in place with one hand, I use my other hand to fill the bucket up slightly, and apply the molten metal so the rods would stick to where blade met handle. Now, I simply plunge the sword in water. Slowly drawing it, I examine my now finished piece.

Was it worth all the effort I put into it? That was a matter of opinion. Personally, I felt that the style simply added to the brutality. It was unexpected, but... Strangely expected. It did not matter. Now, I simply sharpen the edge and hook of the blade with my whetstone, before I put up my tools. My new blade in hand, I exit the gym, walking to the Refectory...

IC: Malattia

I slowly reach into my bag, and opening my new pill case, I take one. "Pl-please stop..." I say softly, finally gaining enough courage to... Mutter quietly. Yup. Go me.

IC: Shock

I land in the library. Where is the manga... I start browsing the shelves.

IC: Mortsia

Where was everybody? The hallway was quiet. It was... Unusual.

OOC: Shock and Mortsia OFI

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC God Twins - Gym

"Here we are, Corpus! The Self Proclaimed Gods! Who among you would dethrone us?!"

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"Dethroning a god?" The effigies around me melted back into the gym floor, and I slowly approached the duo, "Sounds like just one more thing for me to scratch off my bucket list." 

IC God Twins: Aza regarded the other as one might regard a gnat, or other small insect.

"Ah yes. A....bucket list. Things to do before a mortal's inevitable death."

She smirked.

IC Diode:

"What are you looking for?" I asked the Rahkshi who'd passed by, clearly looking for something.

OOC: That's Shock.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"It's a long list," I assured her, "I don't plan on dying anytime soon." 

Thurisaz rolled his eyes. Typical God Twins, blustering about things they didn't properly understand and then stomping off as it that was some sort of triumph. Still, all the better if they were stupid enough to think they truly had nothing to fear from Icarax.

Meanwhile, Utal and Vaalku were back to threatening each other. That really didn't make a lot of sense - Thurisaz was standing several tables away from his brother, and Vaalku was next to him - but somehow it was happening anyways, and the handsome Turahk was tiring of it. "I told you to stop this silliness and separate yourselves, didn't I?" He gracefully hopped down off the table to the floor again. "Come with me," he told Vaalku and Squid, gently setting a supportive hand on the two-limbed's shoulder to guide his hops away from Utal. Calling over his shoulder, he assured the Farahk, "We'll leave you to eat in peace now, brother."

Once they were far enough from Utal that further threaty prattle would be impractical, he turned to Vaalku again. "Aza and Ezec laugh, but your proposal is reasonable," he agreed. Better bad publicity for the God Twins was always great, though his benign countenance showed nothing but thoughtfulness and noble concern. "I will indeed endeavor to alert Icarax, and it would be excellent if you would spread the word of this murder. My siblings may be fearless, but that won't help them against Icarax, or a unified multitude."

He turned now to Squid - he would have happily done so earlier, but there was a lot going on that required his attention. "The deceased Rahkshi did something to irk Aza and Ezec, and they responded the only way they know - brute force," he explained solemnly. "That wound up killing him, which of course incited quite the commotion - which is roughly where we are now. Does that help?"

OOC: I hope you don't mind the minor bunnying of moving Vaalku and Squid away from Utal, guys? I thought they would probably agree, if grudgingly, to follow Thurisaz away, so I could save some time and effort moving them all in this post. If it's a problem, though, alert me and I shall edit.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Squid

"Yes, that helps much more than the other Rahkshi's explanation." 

Squid hastily turned to Vaalkuu and said, "Not that yours was bad or anything, just his was more descriptive."

He looked back to Thurisaz. "Is there any way I can help with this?"

OOC: It's okay if you moved Squid around, he's kinda tagging along with people he finds interesting right now.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Utal

That other rahkshi...Omega. He had heard his name a little, mostly through rumor. His description was oddly similar to his. He would have to ask the rahkshi about him at some point. But first, books. Utal soon arrived at the library, and soon sat down, a bookshelf away from Exxan.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Jayne Cobb

OOC: Whoops, missed the last Spezia Post.

IC: Strurin

Strurin landed outside the school, and walked over towards Spezia.

"I'm ready to head out."

IC: Blade-Halls

You've been walking through these halls for what feels like an eternity.

Right now, Doing nothing, your life is about as useless as everyone else's.

Just taking up Space.

I know what you're getting at. But I have something better in mind.

Time to figure out who really killed Kuma

He then started heading towards the Gym.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

I told you the fresh air would help clear our heads. 

Yeah, yeah, you were right. Big surprise. 

Try to relax, please.

I can't. We've got rahks mangling and murdering each other back there, sis! And if someone decides to attack us, I... I don't think we'll make it... we won't stand a chance... 

I know...

IC: Shock

"What am I looking for... Ah yes. Spirit Rahi, Volume seven..." I mutter thoughtfully. "Volume six left on such a cliffhanger, and I want to see what happens to Jettons and his spirit-pet-thingy Muaka..."

IC: Leviathan

As I walk to the Refectory, a pair of Rahkshi had catches my eye. The way they carried themselves was... Intriguing. Almost as if they were of a higher status than the rest of the population of Corpus. Curiosity overtook hunger, and I followed the God Twins into the gym, where they proclaimed themselves as Gods of Destruction. Of course, I didn't believe it. But something held me back from challenging them. It wasn't their "great" strength... No. I could have uses for them... But I wouldn't approach them here. I could wait. For now... Observe.

IC: Draco

I, on the other hand, was itching to fight the God twins. They had ruined Grim's vision, and... Well, as they say, an eye for an eye. I looked around for the others- no. We had to wait on Icarax for the mission. Sighing, I turn around.

IC: Spezia

"Ready." I say, reverting to flight mode.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: Sorry for the wait, everyone. Of course, the game finally gets another fifty posts on the one day I can't be online... Let's see if I can get everyone.

IC Kat:

It fell apart, leaving a very cold and very unconscious Fang now exposed to the warmer air. I ran forward, to catch him.

"Fang!"

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang's frigid body limply fell out of the ice and into Kat's waiting arms. He was completely drained of energy; even his eyes only had the tiniest flicker of life. 

He looked next to Tube, instructing his vassal with a graceful gesture towards Edge, "Kindly assist that Rahkshi in transporting the body to the Infirmary, would you?" Edge struck him as a little shifty, trying to slink out like that... As key evidence, he wanted to be quite sure the corpse was properly preserved. "You there, that looks heavy. Tube here will help you with it," he called over the corpse-carrier as he approached the door.

IC: Edge

Seeing that nobody tried to stop him from taking the dead body out, he walked out of the refectory. He looked back to check for followers. He began sneaking away.

IC: Tube - Refectory

"Yes, New Master!" Tube eagerly shouted as they jumped to the task. Even as they all but ripped the body from Edge in their excitement, they called out, "New Master wants me to help."

Slowly, I make my way to the table Tear sits at...and the audible crack makes me flinch. Hard. I begin to shiver in fear.

IC: Malattia 
I slowly reach into my bag, and opening my new pill case, I take one. "Pl-please stop..." I say softly, finally gaining enough courage to... Mutter quietly. Yup. Go me.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear jumped a little as well as Malattia sat beside her, then watched distantly as her friend pulled out the pills. "A-are y-you alright?" she asked, after a moment.

IC Percy: 

"Whoa..... She did all that, just to help out someone she didn't know?"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Yeah, all that and more," Canvas responded enthusiastically. "I just wish I knew what happened to her..."

Edited by Click

"I'll... I'll be fine. I just... For all my sarcasm, I can't handle violence... At all. In a school of Rahkshi, that's a death sentence. But... It's who I am, and I can't change that." I sigh, looking at the pill case. "I was always meant to be a more... Potent weapon. Instead... I'm a bloody failure." I look down, dejected. Defeated, almost.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Vaalku

"I am not exactly the most mobile, but i will do what i can." He said. "If, however, Icarax is preoccupied or unwilling, what should we do?"

I swear i've heard that cloaked guy before. If i could only place his name...

OOC: I have 100% confidence in any mild bunnying you do outside of combat, and give you free ground over such in the future.

IC Hollow

Spirit animals?! What the Karz?!

He tried to look like he was studying combat.

IC Doubt

Finally, he stirred. Oh, every muscle seemed to freeze up, as if he hadn't moved them for a week. An attempt to get up resulted in him plopping onto the bed once more. Where was Vlad? was he okay?

OOC: Doubt open for interaction.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC Diode-Library:

"Oh, uh..... I think those would be....."

I stood up, and looked down the shelves.

"Those ones." I said, indicating a shelf with a wide array of colorful books.

IC Kat-Malebranche:

I sighed with relief, holding him up.

"Xara, I need some heat over here."

IC God twins- Gym:

Ezec snorted. "Plan to? Pathetic. Mortals are so petty...."

IC: Rail - Gym

Stepping inside the gym, it wasn't long before Rail caught sight of the hulking form of Icarax. As he proceeded to close the distance between them, however, he stopped rather suddenly as he noticed the crowd of students beginning to form around him.

Something doesn't feel right, here. Maybe it would be best to address the Headmaster when he's no longer in the presence of such company...

IC: Liar - Refectory

Well, that was certainly entertaining, although there could've been just a tad more violence from my perspective...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear followed Malattia's gaze and seemed to notice the arguments and fighting and... death going on just a few bio away. Then she glanced down at the pills, trying to work out what they could be.

At last, she brought her head up and gazed off to somewhere far, far away. "It's f-fine," she said softly. "I d-don't like it m-much either. B-b-but... M-Mother always w-wanted me t-to fight. Sh-she said that C-Corpus w-was a... a v-vile place, f-full of b-bloodthirsty and v-vengeful R-Rahkshi. B-but now... I see she w-was... l-l-lying. I've n-never met someone as n-nice as y-you." The hint of a smile slipped onto her faceplates.

Edited by Click

IC: Acinaces (Gym-->Infirmary)

Frowning, I chew my lip slightly before picking Rider's prone form up and slinging it over my shoulders. "C'mon, Claws," I say to Rider's Ussal as I settle into flight mode for the trip to the Infirmary.

IC: Malady (Nynrah-->Corpus)

I fly back to the school, a few bits of flesh still hanging off my mace. 

IC: Mu (With Eps)

Mu punched Eps.

OOC: Malady OFI.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png