Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Spindle

Before the pinnacle of pointless piracy had come to a point, Spindle had almost broken into out rageous laughter. He forcefully stifled it down, and nearly threw up.

"Whoa. Don't want to do that again. Um, i hate to burst your bubble, but most Rahkshi around here tend to fly places, and aren't very seaworthy. Plus they wouldn't go around with someone they know nothing about."

IC Ezec -Gym:

His eyes flared a bright blue as his power took effect, preventing any further damage to the joint. His grip on her arm began to increase, intent on crushing the smaller limb into uselessness. Meanwhile, his left knee came up, aimed to deliver tremendous force to the stomach and torso of his foe.

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

Given that limited invulnerability only effected the skin, and my knife was already inside Ezec's arm, activating his powers did little to help. I continued to twist the blade, pushing down on it with my right arm while I flexed my left, keeping it from being crushed in his grip. 

As his knee slammed into my stomach, I desperately activated my powers, attempting to gravatise the limb to my body...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tear - Causeway

Tear shivered and sobbed on the ground. She hoped the monster would either go away or kill her already, and put an end to all the terror.

IC: Call - Armory

"I've had my turn," Call said grimly. "Now, do your worst."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas shrugged. "What else is there to know? We ask people to play nice, and you've already met everyone."

IC Pentaghast:

She smiled triumphantly, her cannon turning back into claw form, as she put both hands on her hips.

"That's why I'm gonna make a name for myself!"

Noting that the other Rahkshi was still sobbing on the ground, she frowned and leaned over them.

"Hey, you. Quit sniveling, I'm not gonna hurt you!"

IC Burn:

He lowered the staff slightly, confused.

This guy wanted him to beat him up....?

"You.... want me to beat you up....?"

IC Ezec:

Interesting. Ezec had always known his power had limits, but had never encountered them.

This made things interesting.

Ezec did like a challenge.

The chain was flung aside, freeing his left hand, as he used his superior strength and weight throw himself forward, aiming to send them both toppling to the floor, where he could fully utilize his greater leverage. His left hand came back up, grabbing the knife hand, while the right hand continued to increase in pressure. Flexing could only slow the inevitable.

A grin crossed his face as pain lanced through his wrist. So rare an occasion to feel the sensation that he lavished in its pleasures.

IC: Call - Armory

"You are the one who wanted a fight," Call replied evenly. "I'm simply obliging you."

IC: Tear - Causeway

Tear said nothing, but only weakly tried to push herself away.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest

"I won't leave you," Lucid promised Rider.

She paused a moment, thinking, and added, "I could probably introduce you to some other friendly people, too." Rider had said he didn't like hurting people, and that brought the Fellowship of Peace came to mind.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Law/Gym

Another lateral attack?

I went backwards, but when he jumped to the left, I responded with another underhanded strike to the chin.

IC: Pyre - Gym

A single armed swing with a large war hammer was easy to dodge. I simply twisted away from the attack and swung at his now exposed back.

IC: Mu (With Alpha)

"...Mu."

IC: Sim - Cauldron

"Thank you very much Carapace. I'll be back soon."

I was hoping to find something I could collect, a souvenir of some kind. Aside from weapons and paints, there weren't many other things here. A nice helmet would be good to have, something to protect my neck. But all I could find were more weapons.

So"Well," I say out loud, "I may as well find something functional."

I moved to the staffs. Surely I could find something useful....

"Oh. Hello."

I picked up a Rahkshi staff, left behind by someone in favor of something better. It felt sturdy, very reliable, if not very combat ready. I grabbed it with both hands, and felt it break down into it's two parts, and retract into my arms.

"Well, that's certainly nice to have."

------------------------------------

I walked back to Carapace, watching him still play with Voha.

"Well, I have something to bring back with me."

I chuckled a bit. "You look like your having fun with Voha."

OOC: Okay, finally I can respond.

IC: Law/Gym, Sparring with Pyre

As soon as he dodged my attack, I attempted to pivot myself so that I could block his strike with my shield, but since I was still also going through a followthrough with hammer, I wasn't fast enough to avoid getting nicked in the side midturn.

I stumbled back and looked at the fresh wound on my recently polished suit. It wasn't that deep; I could walk it off. But it probably was best to go to the infirmary.

Furthermore the sight of losing blood ended up cooling my angered mindset, and I accepted the fact that those Rahk over there were superior. At least for now. After all a perfect person must have perfect limits...that will eventually be surpassed. And a perfect person should have a level head in any situation.

So I raised my hands in submission.

"You have bested me today," I said.

I held out a hand, offering the most common motion of social exchanges. After all, a perfect person must try, at least, to be gracious, even when having lost.

"My name is Law."

IC: Alpha/Hallways, Talking with Mu

"Well I'm Alpha," I smiled. "Hopefully we can be friends."

IC: Helix/Gym

I got bored of following that loser around. I had business to attend to. I went to the Gym to find Recherche or someone other potential associate.

IC: Carapace/Cauldron, Playing with Voha, Talking with Sim

I looked up, and saw Sim looking over us. I stood up, picking up the ball, and putting into a small pouch.

"Indeed. It's one of the few joys I can entertain he and I with. Considering that we'll eventually have to...you know."

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

I slammed both feet firmly into the ground, pushing back against his weight with all the strength of my digitigrade legs. It wouldn't be enough to hold us both up for long, but hopefully long enough.

Given that he'd grabbed my right forearm with his right hand, he had to reach around both my arm and his own for his left arm to reach mine, giving me plenty of time to see him coming and pull it back out of his reach, ripping my knife free in the process. Warm blood trickled from the wound, and I started to pull back on my right arm, hoping that the combination of the wound to his wrist and the blood oozing from it would loosen his grip and help me pull myself free. 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Law/Gym, Sparring with Pyre

As soon as he dodged my attack, I attempted to pivot myself so that I could block his strike with my shield, but since I was still also going through a followthrough with hammer, I wasn't fast enough to avoid getting nicked in the side midturn.

I stumbled back and looked at the fresh wound on my recently polished suit. It wasn't that deep; I could walk it off. But it probably was best to go to the infirmary.

Furthermore the sight of losing blood ended up cooling my angered mindset, and I accepted the fact that those Rahk over there were superior. At least for now. After all a perfect person must have perfect limits...that will eventually be surpassed. And a perfect person should have a level head in any situation.

So I raised my hands in submission.

"You have bested me today," I said.

I held out a hand, offering the most common motion of social exchanges. After all, a perfect person must try, at least, to be gracious, even when having lost.

"My name is Law."

Pyre was puzzled. A single nick to the side resulted in Law conceding? Despite this confusion he deactivated his plasma coat and shook Law's hand.

"Name's Pyre."

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: And this is my last post of the day.

IC: Carapace/Cauldron

"Have to go out and kill the forces of good and all that. That's why we're here. Or at least that's what most of us think we're here for. I guess that explains why I contemplated joining the Peace Club thing."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC Xi

"Hopefully we can find some calmer Rahkshi there."\

IC Spindle

"...Reassuring?"

"She is suffering from mental fragmentation," He snapped. "Pointing a cannon at her face after traumatizing her is not, by any means, rehabilitating." He wasn't even going to go to the insult about a relationship.

IC Percy:

The red and silver Dodgerahk looked around, and grinned.

"You're on! I've been waiting to train all day!"

He drew his longsword and got into a ready stance.

"First one to give up loses!"

All of this was said in a cheeky tone, much like a young child.

IC Pentaghast:

"I didn't point a cannon anywhere near her!" She scoffed indignantly, "I brandished one. You Land Rahks are a strange bunch....."

IC Spindle

Spindle raised a hand and opened his mouth to say something, then closed it, closed his wristblade and rubbed his 'forehead'.

"Yes, whatever... Look, to prevent her from getting stressed out more... Want to see the headmaster? I'm sure he could help with your mission."

IC: Icarax nodded, less a gesture of appreciation but more an acknowledgement that events had gone as he'd expected them to. 

Then go my chosen. Go and reinforce my rule throughout the school. And know that my authority goes with you.

OOC: Level up for all five of the Prefects!

IC: "I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for them," Palma didn't need to check thoroughly to know that Augustus and Zilnta were gone, and she needed to focus on Rider.

"Give them to the Porters, they'll go bury them."

IC: "I can do that, yes. Though if I'm honest I'd prefer you wait outside this time. Nothing personal, I'd just like my house to remain standing." Clearly Fang had not quite been forgiven by the gold-clad Vortixx. "I'm sure she won't have any objections to meeting you on the street if you're off on your journey."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Era - Outside House of Grossh.

"I understand," I nodded, "and again, sorry about your gates."

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I opened my mouth to respond, but broke off, a familiar feeling washing over me. After so many level ups, the nausea wasn't nearly as bad anymore, and I recovered quickly, straightening to meet the Makuta's gaze. "Thank you, Lord Icarax." 

IC: Draco

I bow in acknowledgement. As I stand back up, a... Feeling goes through me... A wave of nausea hits me, and I try to remain as tall as possible, though I can't help but slouch a little... As the wave of nausea passes, I stand back up. Level four... I'm on the same level as Sliver now- oh. My joy becomes bitterness as I witness Sliver experience the same process. Back to square one... Still, I was at a higher level than the majority of the school now. And with my new authority granted by Icarax, all traitors would fall...

IC: Malattia

What had happened? Why was I all of a sudden accused as a liar? Think... Something pops to my mind, but rather than an aha!, I felt dread. Tare said he was named like that for a reason when I first met them... Oh no. Did... Did Tare attack Teer's friends, because they called him Teer? And then... Teer had to deal with the aftermath, watching her friends all turn on her... Oh no. I need to find her. Fast. Reverting to flight mode, I zoom out of the refectory. "Teer!" I call out, over and over again.

OOC: Malattia OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Percy:

The red and silver Dodgerahk looked around, and grinned.

"You're on! I've been waiting to train all day!"

He drew his longsword and got into a ready stance.

"First one to give up loses!"

All of this was said in a cheeky tone, much like a young child.

He sounds young. I might have more combat experience than this guy.

Pyre activated his plasma coating which channeled onto his kamas.

He fired 4 plasma bolts from his scythes in rapid succession with 1 aimed at Percy's chest, 1 towards his abdomen, and the other 2 flying to either side of Percy to prevent him from jumping out of the way.

I love these scythes.

IC: Radriarch - Refectory

Radriarch stomped into the refectory. He attempted to take a bowl of slop which was crushed in his barbaric sized palms. Eventually Radriarch plopped over at the refectory door and proceeded to take a light nap with his large upper body blocking most of the entrance.

OOC: Radriarch OFI

IC: "I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for them," Palma didn't need to check thoroughly to know that Augustus and Zilnta were gone, and she needed to focus on Rider.

"Give them to the Porters, they'll go bury them."

IC: Edge - Infirmary

Seeing that she was somewhat distracted by Rider, Edge slowly backed out of the infirmary with the body.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fifth Tier

Johmak... the mission...

All this way, Hoto had been hoping they had reconsidered and had found some other way to safety, all the while knowing it was pointless. But to hear Era say those words finally brought a reality to it all. Hoto quivered and shakily leaned up against Grossh's fence, hands grasping the bars as if she would be dragged away. Her blank eyes watched Fang, listening for any sign of life from her brother.

IC: Melody - Hallways to Library

"I-its fine," Melody reassured Squid, before waving an arm and leading the group towards the Library.

IC: Tube - Refectory

Deciding that their mission was completed, Tube soon found themself back at the Refectory doors, looking for Thurstaz. But the great and powerful Turahk was nowhere to be seen, and instead, a massive specimen of a Rahkshi was blocking the door. Tube waited patiently for all of five seconds before giving the Rahkshi of Limited Invulnerability a good kick in the ribs while shouting, "Hey! I need to find my New Master!"

OOC: Tube attacking Radriarch

IC: Tube - Refectory

Deciding that their mission was completed, Tube soon found themself back at the Refectory doors, looking for Thurstaz. But the great and powerful Turahk was nowhere to be seen, and instead, a massive specimen of a Rahkshi was blocking the door. Tube waited patiently for all of five seconds before giving the Rahkshi of Limited Invulnerability a good kick in the ribs while shouting, "Hey! I need to find my New Master!"

OOC: Tube attacking Radriarch

IC - Radriarch - Refectory Enterance

Radriarch refused to budge. The kick clanged pitifully against his chest armor.

OOC: Try yelling in his ear. :)

IC Grim:

The feeling of leveling up is a familiar one, and Grim cannot help but to smile. One step closer to serving their Mistress. And now they had more authority. One that would have to be respected.

It would be a promising power to have, indeed. Grim stood, ready to serve. But first....

"My humble thanks, Lord Icarax. If you will excuse me, I must tend to my equipment."

IC Percy:

Fights took place in three dimensions, something even an amateur like Percy recognised. So being, he leapt, not to the side, but up and forward, his sword coming up and down in a powerful two handed overhead swing.

IC Burn:

......"You funnin' me?"

IC Pentaghast:

"Headmaster? No, no, that's hardly necessary. I'll find me a crew myself, thanks."

IC: Leviathan

As I move, I remember how hungry I am. Adjusting my course, I move towards the entrance of the Refectory... Only to stop as I see the obscenely wide Rahkshi... Napping at the door, with a smaller Rahkshi kicking at him, talking about his... Master. Interesting... Rahkshi who are serve someone other than a Makuta zealously... Quietly, I stride up to the doorway. "It would seem that a small dilemma has arisen." I rumble.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg