Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malattia - Hallways

my mind starts to work. Crewmate? That's ship talk. So he would want the strongest warriors... "Okay... How about we do a trade of information? If I tell you a place where you would be more likely to find a crew, would you tell me where Tear- the Rahkshi I'm looking for- is... That is, if you have any knowledge." I liked my odds, but nothing was a hundred percent...

IC Pentaghast - Hallway:

"Aye, that seems a fair trade. I don't know for sure, but I did see a Rahk matchin' yer description back that way," She jabbed a thumb over her shoulder. "Havin' quite a fit of sorts, she fell over sobbin' from one look at me."

IC Percy:

Oh, good, he was coming in to actually fight! Still, Percy couldn't let that plasma hit him. He spun, pivoting on his right foot, just out of reach of bot slash and bolt, and used the momentum to once again slice horizontally at Pyre's shoulder.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Illusive actually never had come after Vlad (it had been more the other way around, really), but the vampire didn't bother pointing that out. Instead he scoffed a little, tapping the battleaxe hanging at his side beside his coiled whip and Burn's satchel of tricks. "Zen I'll deal vith it."

He wasn't actually entirely sure if he was quite that confident, but neither was he worried unduly. As long as Illusive was done torturing Matoran, the (unlikely) absolute worst he could do to Vlad was kill him, and with life what it was, he wasn't even sure that would bother him a lot.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Call - Gym

This time, Call was ready, and met Eps head on. As his opponents claws stretched toward him, Call pulled his hook swords down and out, intending to snare and divert the claws.

IC Percy:

Oh, good, he was coming in to actually fight! Still, Percy couldn't let that plasma hit him. He spun, pivoting on his right foot, just out of reach of bot slash and bolt, and used the momentum to once again slice horizontally at Pyre's shoulder.

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre caught the blade with his scythe. Pyre forced the long sword down by pushing on it with his scythe (at the same time locking the sword and scythetogether) and attempted to make a plasma hot punch to his chest. The heat of the scythe would probably melt and dull part of the long sword.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Call pulled back, the long blades of his hook swords giving him more than enough room to avoid Eps' blow. He began pulling the swords closer together, forming the same handcuffs he had used on Burn.

IC: Melody - Library

Melody followed Squid's gaze to see Canvas antagonizing a Rahkshi of Density Control. "I h-hope he's l-listening," she commented.

IC: Radriarch - Gym

To prevent having his arm chopped off (although his limited invulnerability would probably help if it wasn't a limb being cut) he quickly let go and pulled his it back. He noticed the eaten material on his palm.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

"Yeah," I smirked, my hand returning to its normal claw form, "Grabbing my arm probably wasn't the best idea." 

IC: Rahkslif - Entrance to LIbrary

"The library."

No fancy words about it, I go inside and begin to browse for a book.

IC: Exxan - Library.

I glanced up from my book. A new students, or perhaps an old student too lazy or uncultured to visit before now. Shrugging to myself, I got back to reading. It was none of my business. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malattia

"Crying? Yep, that's her..." I sigh. "Well, a deal's a deal. So... The refectory isn't far from here, near the end of the hallway behind me. Go past that, take the turn, and you should see a set of double doors. When you enter, you'll be in the gym, a place where a lot of stronger Rahks hang out."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Call tried to bring the swords in again, but Eps had the advantage of leverage, and he was slowly losing this battle.

So instead, Call brought his own hands in, turning the pair of swords into an enormous set of scissors, and then pushing further, turning the motion into a charge to knock his opponent off balance.

Melody took a look around the Library. Everywhere were students engaged in their books, too busy to do so much as look up. "I w-would hate to d-disturb anyone," she sighed.

To prevent having his arm chopped off (although his limited invulnerability would probably help if it wasn't a limb being cut) he quickly let go and pulled his it back. He noticed the eaten material on his palm.

"Yeah," I smirked, my hand returning to its normal claw form, "Grabbing my arm probably wasn't the best idea." 

"A worthy opponent for my first match at this school."

Radriarch had been observant of his surroundings. He saw that the gym could be manipulated to one's will.

"Lets make this more fun shall we?"

Radriarch imagined 4 walls around them, which the gym created immediately, forming a normal sized (for rahkshi) boxing ring. He also created a low hanging ceiling so neither of them could try to to fly away.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Alpha/Infirmary

I frowned as those words were said.

First it was some of Omega's friends, then it was Omega's karzing killer, and now my own siblings.

Prove it? PROVE IT?

I had enough.

"Why won't anyone believe me?" I yelled. "Every single time I say this to someone, they are skeptical of my existence! #### Chirox! #### him! He should have never let me come here!"

I walked into the infirmary and angrily (and probably painfully) dumped him on a cot.

Shaking angrily, I walked up to Palma.

"P-palma?" I asked quietly, struggling to remain calm. "I know it's a bit untimely to ask this...but have you confirmed that Omega and I were in the same batch?"

OOC: Pulling up an old post here. http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/page-266?do=findComment&comment=866132

IC: Carapace/Cauldron

"Exactly."

I looked at Voha. He fell asleep and was leaning against my foot. I picked him up.

"I think we should head back soon. And probably walk around the falling water, instead of flying through it."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

"If that's how you want to play it," I shrugged, making note of the way he'd effortlessly bent the gym to his will, "Your move." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Call wasn't about to give him a chance to recover. In a smooth, practiced motion, Call linked the swords together, effectively doubling his reach. As he swung the one still in his hand, the other twirled dangerously before him, its dagger-like hilt and sharpened guard slicing the air. He advanced, trying to force Eps still back.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Entering the gym unaware that Icarax had just tasked five prefects with controlling murderers, Thurisaz entered the Gym, and spotting the Makuta wasted no time in striding over to him. "Headmaster Icarax, I bring grave news," he declared, admirably undaunted yet still suitably respectful in the master of war's presence. "There has been a murder."

IC Ezec:

Quickly, he tucked his head, the knife scraping down his thick head plate and digging into his shoulder.

"Very well. You have fought me to a draw, and proven your worth. Consider me defeated."

Ezec released both arm and pressure.

IC Aza:

She could not believe it. Her brother, admitting loss?! To a MORTAL?!

UNACCEPTABLE.

She stalked forward, face seething with unbridled rage, "What trickery have you put upon him?!" she screeched.

His swords clanged harmlessly against Eps' hardened carapace... and Call realized he was in trouble. In desperation, he braced himself before activating his own powers, turning his muscles rigid and immovable, yet sparing him from harm as the Rahkshi of Density Control crashed into him.

Melody suddenly turned her attention back to Squid. "M-me?" she asked, wondering if there was a reason he was asking. "I'm d-doing fine. G-great, in f-fact, n-now that w-we're g-getting a F-Fellowship t-together. It's everything I'd e-ever d-dreamed of."

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"I, ah... okay..." I groaned, massaging my half-crushed forearm, before turning to the sadistic sister, "...I didn't do anything." 

IC Doubt

Doubt glanced at Vlad's battle axe.

He wasn't opposed to seeing the Rahk meet his face... But there was still a sensitive part of him screaming through his head; forcing him to try to make it easier on the murderer. "If it actually comes to that... Try to make it painless, okay?"

IC Xi

"We pretty much just started," Xi said, leaning up next to them. "At this point it's a unbelievable coincidence."

IC: Rahkslif - Entrance to LIbrary

"The library."

No fancy words about it, I go inside and begin to browse for a book.

I glanced up from my book. A new students, or perhaps an old student too lazy or uncultured to visit before now. Shrugging to myself, I got back to reading. It was none of my business. 

OOC: I'm going to assume this is an invitation to interact.

IC: Rahklif - Library

I felt like someone was watching me. I hated that feeling.

I caught a Rahkshi taking a peek at me from behind a book before he got back to reading. He was a big guy, reminded me of a Muaka.

"Hmm."

I left the bookshelf, and came up to the striped guy.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked, my face stretching into my usual unsettlingly large grin.

IC: Sim - Cauldron>Above the forest

"Alright then." I jumped and clasped my feet together, hovering above the ground. Out came my staff, my arms quivering as it reformed in my hands.

"This is what I got out of coming here, I'm ready to go."

I  peeked inside my chest plate at the three virtues I had painted, and smiled.

"Destiny awaits."

I flew around the water, and waited for Carapace to follow.

IC God Twins:

"Liar!" Aza spat, preparing to lunge at the infidel.

"Until Ezec's arm came up in front of her. "There is no spell. I know my limits, and this one used her powers to great extent. Doubtless I could beat her into submission if need be, but... That would be wastefull, and cause me undue damage. We are not invincible, Aza. At least.....not yet." A grin crossed his face.

He looked at Vyper. "It is not a God's place to apologise, however, I hope I have not caused you undue harm. You are audacious, Rahkshi of Gravity."

IC Burn:

It took a while, but Burn finally caught sight of the Glowy jerk who'd taken his stuff. With a scowl he began walking his direction, adjusting his sunglasses. "Hey, you! I'm coming for my stuff!"

IC Kat:

Fang seemed warmer now, so maybe it was time I got back to my own suit..... luckily Grossh hadn't seen me. I did not need the awkwardness of explaining a rahkshi relationship.

"Hm?" I looked up from my book once more, doing my best to ignore the other rahk decidedly grotesque grin, "Can I help you?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"No, it's fine..." He was still claiming to be a god, so I apparently hadn't succeeded in dethroning him, so why had he let me go? It didn't make any sense. I had a sinking feeling that this wasn't over...

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Vlad almost nodded in response to Doubt but on second thought stopped, confused. He wasn't intending to actually kill anyone... he didn't think so, anyways... "Vait... vhat? If he attacks me, I'm don't care how much pain defendink myself costs him - "

Then, of course, Burn suddenly showed up. The vampire rolled his eyes and sighed a little. "Vell, you can't have it," he refuted. "Losink it vas your punishment for tryink to hurt innocent Matoran. Maybe you'll think tvice next time before attackink helpless innocents."

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Entering the gym unaware that Icarax had just tasked five prefects with controlling murderers, Thurisaz entered the Gym, and spotting the Makuta wasted no time in striding over to him. "Headmaster Icarax, I bring grave news," he declared, admirably undaunted yet still suitably respectful in the master of war's presence. "There has been a murder."

IC: Rail - Gym

"Get in line, pal," the Rahkshi of Magnetism said, growing slightly annoyed upon hearing news of yet another issue being brought to the Headmaster's attention. "A murderer isn't this school's only problem."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

As Eps' fists relentlessly pounded Call's frozen body, only one thought ran through his mind.

Bad idea! Bad idea!

His other blade had clattered to the floor beside him, but for this, all he needed was one. With Eps holding him down and his frozen arm still extended, all he would need is one quick motion to drive it into Eps' shoulder.

And that's exactly what he did. As his limbs unclenched, he started moving, slicing the axe-like guard of his hook sword towards Eps' arm with all the strength he could muster.

Melody smiled at him. "I'm g-glad you f-found us too. It's b-been s-so long since I've s-seen a f-familiar face."

IC Caoutchouc / Outside House of Grossh

He stuffled a sigh. Fang's impulsive nature was going to get himself or someone else killed one of these days. A dull knot of worry that signified the inescapable dread that of "one of these days" was a day approaching with ever increasing speed as they prepared for this mission settled in the pit of his stomach. A foreign land, a warzone with the possibility of harm never more than a moment away and a whole band of Rahkshi as stronger or stronger than them...

It was almost equally worrying that the thought of it thrilled him in some perverse way.

IC Recherche / Gym

New power throbbed in the golden Surahk's veins... It was of course power greatly inadequate for and thoroughly below the power someone of his stature deserved... But it was an improvement nonetheless.  Narrow eyes scanned the immediate area of the gymnasium, searching for any chance to use or abuse his fresh authority.

...but close to it

I jerked back out of range of the first punch, only for it to turn out to be a feint. Having already put some distance between myself and my foe, his follow-up punch resulted in only a glancing blow to my chestplate. 

Stepping around to the outside of his arm, I swung Blazebreaker with both hands towards his extended elbow.