Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue nodded as she followed the river upstream, getting closer to her destination. "Gaever... Nice name, I like it. I'm sorry for what you're going through, Gaever. You seem nice, I wish this hadn't happened... Not to any of us. To be honest, there are days I wish the New Breed hadn't been born..." She fell silent for a moment before breaking into a clearing, recognizing a scarred tree from the night she had attacked it in a fit of rage. "This is it... Very near the village, if the buildings were still standing we could see them. Plenty of trees for building, solid ground for a good foundation, and the river provides the water a forge will probably need, What do you think?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

He watched Era retreat for but a moment, he had no time to waste. Within seconds the elastirahk was snaking his way through the forest, following the hastily made and wholly unhidden tracks. His powers wielded as a precision tool to move quickly through the lower branches of the trees. Agile hands and feet stretching from bough to bough, his passage not any louder than a soft wind.

...but close to it

IC: Tesla - Gym

Tesla turned to Doubt. Do I really have to wait for this guy to get tired? she thought, I think that I'll get tired faster than him. She did a quick attack at his waist from left side.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Vyper - Phantom Ruins. 

Idly, I wondered what this place must've looked like, before it had been destroyed. How it had been destroyed was obvious - only a Makuta could wreak this level of wanton destruction. From what I'd heard from other students around the school, it had been Gorast's handiwork. 

Mother wouldn't have been happy to hear about that, at all...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"Guys?" I finally made it back to the clearing, slowing down to focus more clearly on my surroundings. I recognised the familiar shapes of Kat and Xara immediately, but they seemed to be the only ones here, "Where's everyone else?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue nodded, smiling as she took in the clearing. The memories were bitter, but they could make them better. "I'd hoped you'd like it. Well, what now? Do you know how to start building a forge?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral was lost in thought once again, but was drawn from his reverie by a familiar voice addressing the group. "Hello, Lucid," he grinned. He nearly told her about their plan regarding the diplomacy lessons, but given all the unfamiliar Rahkshi around, he decided to wait and see if one of the others saw fit to mention it.

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

"That sounds excellent, Canvas. Would you lead the way?"

IC--Footwork--Library

Finally, Footwork decided that he had stood there dithering long enough, and sidled up next to Snap. "I was just checking--I mean, I wanted to make sure--" He stopped, resisted the urge to punch himself in the face, and started over. "You're all right, aren't you?"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: ??? - Ruins on the Water

'Where are the nynrah?'

The pale rahk stood in something close to a stupor, a single thoughtrattling about in it's nigh empty mind. It's single mission in life seemed to have been robbed of it. There were no Nynrah. There was no Phantom on the Water either, just piles of charred wood and twisted metal. It felt uneasy. Where did Phantom on the Water go?

It began to trudge through the dust and ash, hoping to find it's masters.

Ooc: Character is ??? because it has yet to have a name. ??? Is OFI.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Tesla - Library

"I think I got enough for today," Tesla said. She was tired of fighting already. "See you," she said to Doubt, heading off to library. I always meet interesting Rahks in library, she thought.

Tesla arrived to library, looking around for somebody to talk with.

OOC: Tesla open for interaction

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

At last, the return flight had concluded, and Jayar touched down in the clearing. (Presumably Fang was close behind.) "Well, we're back," he announced to those already gathered. Kat and Xara were here, Snake and Shield they were presumably just waiting on, and here were Era and... just Era? "Where's Caoutchouc?" he asked Era.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: The things I could do to them would be needlessly complicated and time consuming. I would find it far more efficient to do things to you. I could alter the way you look beyond mere paint or accessories. I could give you a new identity, a fresh start of sorts.

What Icarax was saying was true enough. Magnetism alone would let him warp and twist Illusive's body, and he'd doubtless have a use for others amongst his other myriad powers.

I am sure it would hurt. But less so, I imagine, than the self-righteous vengeance of an angry mob.

IC: Caoutchouc was moving fast through the forest, but something else was moving faster. The arrow whisked by his right cheek before thudding into the nearest tree, vibrating slightly from impact. Before it had even stopped shuddering, great gouts of thick white fog were pouring from it, a dense cloud forming in moments.

The Hand were professionals, of course they'd have someone watching their backs especially when they already suspected they were being observed and hunted. Arrows and manipulating the local climate, this could only be Fletch. He'd no doubt have moved from where he'd already fired, and with the fog smothering their surroundings in monochrome whites...the archer could be anywhere...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC--Nyarl--Library

Well, there was no use standing here feeling sorry for himself. But this would definitely be a group project...

Nyarl's good eye swept the room, calculating. There was a good-sized group some ways away, but he wasn't sure he wanted to approach that many students...but over there was a solitary Rahkshi who seemed to be looking for something. Nyarl approached, his book tucked under his arm. "Excuse me," he rasped, "I wonder if you'd be interested in...helping with a project?"

OOC: Interacting with Tesla.

Tesla was surprised by Nyarl. She didn't actually expect to really talk without being annoying for others. "Well," Tesla said, "that depends on what kind of project you got on mind?"

Edit: OOC: It's been a long day, gotta go sleep now.

Edited by Nik the Three

IC: Illusive - Icarax's Office. 

Why me? Why go through all of this effort to make me your spy, when you have an entire school to choose from? I thought back, still not understanding the Makuta's motives, Surely there are other rahks better suited to this task, whose circumstances would require for less effort from you?

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

"We found a clearing," I explained quickly, "Footprints. Smoke. Fire. Cao sent me back to find you guys." 

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

As Fang set down at the far edge of the Rebellion's clearing, he leaned back against a tree to catch his breath. He couldn't keep going like this...

...and Era had news of their quarry. Fang turned his head towards them, one eyebrow raised in interest.

IC: Melody - Library

Melody turned at the sound of Lucid's voice and gave her a friendly grin. "Th-there you are," she said. "W-we w-were just w-wondering where y-you had g-gone."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"I could find it in my sleep!" Canvas grinned. "Come on then!" Without waiting for his response, Canvas took off through the halls back towards the front doors.

IC: Lucid / Library

"No one is ever truly gone - only unseen," Lucid replied cryptically. "But now, I would introduce you to someone: my friend Rider." She gestured to the camoflauged Rahkshi. "And Rider, allow me to introduce you to Melody, and Sepulchral." And here she pointed to Melody and a bookshelf to Sepulchral's left, respectively.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

So, I got a few

Name: Geha (as usual)

Variation: Teleportation

Level: I'd say around 4-5

Gear: The Infinity Spear

Appearance: Gold shell, feet, head, and hands with blue eyes

Personality: Kind and takes everything bad about him as a complement

Bio: Geha has had many adventures, which make him have new lives, forms, and personalities. The reason he's a Rahkshi and not a Toa, is because he fell through a portal (again, as usual). He doesn't understand hate, so his feelings aren't brought down easily. He's a big fan of The Transformers and Halo.

Name: Kasha

Variation: Sleep

Level: I'd say about 8

Gear: Omega, Energy Staff of Eternity

Appearance: Blue shell, head, feet, and hands with yellow eyes. Everything else is silver

Personality: Shy around others, but light-hearted

Bio: Kasha is Geha's girlfriend, meaning she follows him on adventures. She followed Geha into the portal that turned him into a Rahkshi, making herself become one as well. The two are still getting used to things in Corpus Rahkshi. But she as well, has love for The Transformers.

So, I think that's the best I could do..

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

OOC: You'll want to post those profiles in the Student Register topic, Chronicler...and I kind of hate to break it to you, but characters aren't allowed to start any higher than level two...

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Hello, Rider," Sepulchral nodded, adopting (what he hoped was) his friendliest smile. He was about to stand up and shake hands with this new acquaintance, but given how shy the fellow seemed to be, he decided it was best to start out slowly.

IC--Nyarl--Library

"It's fairly straightforward--in theory, anyway. The other day, I lost my favorite weapon: a Kanoka disk. I've been reading up on how to replace it, and I think it might be easier to pull off as a group project. We'd have to share whatever we managed to make, of course."

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

Anyone passing through the halls just then would see little more of the proud artist than a streak of color trailed by a ream of flapping black leather as he sprinted after Canvas, eager to follow wherever she led.

Nyarl's tentacles made Tesla a little bit nervous, but it was nothing, that would make her too afraid to talk with him. "That seems like an interesting project," Tesla said. "How are you, or we, gonna replace that disk?"

IC: Sugil - Gym.

So this was the place where my fellow New Breeds tested their skills. They were a disappointing bunch, in all honesty, although a few stood out as worthwhile curiosities. For now, I was content to simply observe.

Perhaps later, I'd challenge a few of them and see what they were capable of, if anything. 

"Well, that sounds interesting," Tesla said honestly, "I think you can count on me. What do we start with?" After a moment, Tesla smiled. "I nearly forgot," she added, "I am Tesla."

IC: ??? - Ruins on the Water

Movement. They had seen something, just a few bio away. The atmosphere was so thick this morning, they felt like. Really it was always surrounded by fog, but they still felt this way.

There it is. Something green stood out among the overpowering amount of gray and black. The white rahkshi felt... uneasy. It was beginning to dawn on them that, while these are in fact the coordinates of the village, it was very possible that it had been.... removed somehow. The green figure looked smart though. They must know something about where Phantom had gone.

They moved forward, approaching the lone figure.

OOC: I don't know for sure if Vyper is up for interaction, but that's who I'm planning on. Is she up to it Nato?

IC: Melody - Library

Melody stood as she was introduced to give the new member a proper greeting. "H-hello Rider," she said softly, giving him a warm smile. "Welcome t-to the F-fellowship. W-we hope t-to encourage others t-to find b-better ways of solving p-problems than f-fighting, and w-we don't f-fight ourselves. W-would you like t-to h-help us?"

IC: Canvas - Causeway

Without breaking stride, Canvas burst through the front doors and leapt into the open air. She allowed herself to freefall for a moment, plummeting down to the ocean's waiting embrace, before folding up her legs and starting to fly.