Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas grabbed some gruel, sat down, and ate. The food tasted awful, of course it did, why else did he go grab fruits from the Cauldron and take it?

Sidonas pulled out his Codex as he ate and flipped through all of his schematics until he reached his Sword Gauntlet. Only problem with the Crossbow was, well, his final product was unstable when he gave it to Recoil, so it had fallen apart. He thought on several questions he needed to ask himself, which he wrote down.

Sidonas sketched his next draft of the gauntlet. Concealing a sword in a gauntlet would not work, so he needed something else. Sido then redid the device, settling for a smaller blade of a dagger's length to fit. He would get a sword, then he could start on this masterpiece. He drew some details on the inner workings of the device. A small dagger, concealed inside the gauntlet would be activated by a button, which would release the blade, letting it extend from a small pocket at the bottom of the gauntlet. For now the blade would have to be pushed all the way back into the gauntlet, but he would modify that later.

Sidonas placed down his tools and grabbed some more of the gruel. It tasted terrible, but it was better than nothing, right?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sontiri - Causeway

We wait, as still and as silent as the stones around us. Even our song fades into the crash of the waves far below...

We listen, feeling the walls of the edifice behind us and the vast open space in front of us...

But then, we watch, the bounds unreachable by our sound-touch become clear to us...

Far in the distance, dim, but unmarred in our vision, lay Nynrah...

We flinch involuntarily and our eyes narrow as there is a flash of light. It is... unnatural. Our mind flashes back to Fang and Kat, returning, broken, from that island. We have heard of its dangers. If our brothers and sisters have landed there, they may be overcome by the Ghosts.

We make our decision. We have great power, though much still is undiscovered. We will... observe, for now. Only interfere if necessary. The piece of ourselves known as Hoto seems reluctant, but agrees. It is necessary.

With a powerful thrust of wings, we launch into the night once more, becoming one with the dark.

Short / Gym, Sparring with Shark \ IC:

As she finished her kick, Short made an effort to keep her grip on Shark. This pulled the wound on her left arm and sent a shock of pain up her spine, but she held on with all her might. By the time she was able to move herself, Shark had gotten his left arm in motion toward her. She swung out of the way just in time using predominantly her left arm to grab onto his side and climb up onto his neck, avoiding the sharp fin-spine in the process. Trying to work as fast as he could, before he could respond, the little Slowerahk attempted to wrap her legs in a choke-hold around his neck and swing her mace as hard as she could into the side of her opponent's head. "Maybay this'll mayke a crunch lahk yer nayum!"

Metal / Library, Talking to Vlad and Drift \ IC:

Metal spread his tattered cape in a "don't take offense" gesture toward Vlad and Drift. However, it likely just looked even more intimidating, unintentionally similar to a creature puffing itself out to look more dangerous and imposing. Not missing a stride, though, the Powerahk responded, "Oh man, I don't mean to offend! I'm not saying you look dull or anything like that. On the contrary, you look like upstanding Rahkshi who would enjoy lending a fellow student a hand! Sorry for presuming if you wouldn't, though . . ."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

I tensed, one hand reaching towards Remembrance. Palma could probably handle any fights that broke out, but it still had me on edge. This school was falling apart; we needed to get out of here as soon as possible. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Not so easy is it?"

The cavern made Phantom's voice echo and bounce. It wouldn't help in pinpointing his location.

"Bet you came in here thinking it was just another batch of Matoran you could bully. Well, surprise."

A cloud of dust was kicked up by unseen feet, billowing towards the pair of Rahkshi to sting and blind their eyes. Between watery blinks Kat had just enough time to see something pushing through the cloud before another back-handed swing struck the other side of her face. No matching set of dents, but enough to send her crashing to the ground again. And then came the tell-tale hiss of a blade swinging through the air towards her...

IC: The bladed wings of Palma's staff tapped against the side of Deadeye's bed.

"Don't even think about it," she warned, "Turn your mind to those exercises we talked about. And remember that if I need to break your legs to keep you in that bed, I will."

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Rain looked up from her pouting at the offending Rahk. That one word, filled with malice and wounded pride was familiar to her. She had heard it so many times from so many of the Rahks she had wronged. It meant a fight was near. She snatched up her staff in her good hand and held it loosely as she turned.

"Me?" she asked, innocently. It took her a moment to recognize the Rahk before her. He'd had some new paint since their last encounter. She couldn't say she liked the color, and couldn't even get started on the pathetic workmanship. She would have tried to fix it, but then it clicked. That grudge was a familiar one indeed.

"Hiya, Crazy," she greeted smugly as Palma tapped his bed. She was safe in here for the same reason Scribbler wasn't dead. "Need something? I can't say that paint suits you."

A wide grin rolled across her faceplate. So many enemies in one place. If only Sparky were here, she would wonder if Naming Day has come again. She had missed this.

"I'd like to see you try," she said. "Anytime, anywhere... but here. You see, I don't need to be crazy to feel like ending your miserable existence."

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Phantom's Sanctum or whatever is is

I made it the main room where everyone seemed to be in after following Rahk prints. I hid on the ceiling behind some stalag...I don't remember so let's just say they're hanging rocks. I watched Kat get beat up by someone with invisibility.

IC: Shark / Gym

Since Shark's hand was already out in front of him, he managed to bring it up above his head in time to block the mace blow with his forearm. Unfortunately this seriously hurt his forearm. And he was still in a chokehold. He attempted to bite down on Short's foot, although this would likely meet with limited success.

IC: Sontiri / Causeway, Nynrah

The flight to Nynrah was peaceful for Sontiri, but not in the same way as the previous one. This felt closer to a calm before the storm.

Sontiri landed in the forest, as close to the site of the flash as they could discern. New colors entered their vision, and in kinder circumstances they might have been enthralled. But now was not the time to exalt in vision, now was the time to use it, and sound, to find the source of the flash, and take action if necessary. Nynrah was a dangerous place for a Rahkshi, and their friends could be facing great peril.

But they were more than Rahkshi, they were Sontiri. And they knew they would not fall easily.

• Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sanurahk-Hall

Sanurahk was making an engraved knife with the word

SANURAHK

on it, making sure its extremely sharp.

he was doing it in the middle of the hall because he felt like doing it somewhere else but his dorm, and he was running low on protosteel, how he would get more, well, if anyone wants anything from him, hes decided the payment will be protosteel. He needs lots of Protosteel to make this stuff.

OOC: Still open for interaction

Edited by Dragon11603

Short / Gym, Sparring with Shark \ IC:

Maybe this was not the best outcome, especially now that Shark was gnawing on her foot, but she was still on him and had probably severely injured - if not broken - his left arm. No wonder his name was Crunch, she could tell that he really liked to eat things even from the short time she knew him. Still, her foot was not the most important part of her body when she was already latched onto her opponent, so she simply kept trying to crack either his head or his arms with her mace while keeping her choke-hold.

Metal / Library, Talking to Vlad and Drift \ IC:

Ah, interest, good. This wasn't going as badly as he had first assumed. He was slightly taken aback by the accents - one sounding natural and the other rather forced - but if that was the least of their issues he imagined they would work quite nicely. "As said, a school-wide talent show being put on my none other than Drillmaster Suvak and myself. We decided the Courtyard would be the best location for the show, as it's open, easily accessible, and there's plenty of room to put up a stage and other equipment."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Shark / Gym

As Short continued bashing Shark he decided it was time for desperate measures. He held out his sword, now exclusively in his right hand (his left was in no condition for heavy lifting) such that the pointed pommel was facing Short's head. Then he fingered at the hidden button on the hilt, pressing it in.

There was a whoosh as the pommel rocketed off the sword, exempt from Short's power by virtue of being an entirely different object than Shark himself, and flew through the air towards the tiny Rahkshi's head. If it struck true, and there was almost no time to dodge the rocket, it would probably do something along the lines of knock Short unconscious, off of Shark, or both. If Shark was really lucky, the pointed tip might even puncture the miniscule aggressor's faceplate or something.

IC: Vlad / Library

Hmm. Vlad was more or less indifferent to Metal's proposistion, he'd let Drift call this one.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC; Sanurahk

"Um, over in that direction," Said Sanurahk whilst pointing down the hallway in the direction of the dorms

"Just round the corner, we're actually pretty close." Said Sanurahk, before returning to carving the "R" in his knife

"You just need to go down the hall."

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: "Not so easy is it?"

The cavern made Phantom's voice echo and bounce. It wouldn't help in pinpointing his location.

"Bet you came in here thinking it was just another batch of Matoran you could bully. Well, surprise."

A cloud of dust was kicked up by unseen feet, billowing towards the pair of Rahkshi to sting and blind their eyes. Between watery blinks Kat had just enough time to see something pushing through the cloud before another back-handed swing struck the other side of her face. No matching set of dents, but enough to send her crashing to the ground again. And then came the tell-tale hiss of a blade swinging through the air towards her...

IC Kat: I let myself fall, rolling on dirt floor, un knowingly missing being sliced open by a hairs breadth. This fight was gaining som disturbing parallels to my fist fight with Cao.

"The Karz are you on about? We're here to save his sorry behind!" I shouted into the emptiness, pointing at Rider.

I kept careful eye on the ground, taking note of the footprints which were definitely not Matoran or Rahkshi.

Was this guy some kind of Toa?

Whatever he was, he was beginning to me off.

IC - Arena

The rubberrahk rubbed at his eyes, "karzing sand..."

!!!

Following Kat's glances, Caoutchouc turned his gaze to the floor. They were subtle, but whoever they were fighting was definitely leaving footprints. Big, meaty and misshapen ones. Using their positioning to aim and estimating the being at a little below his own height, he threw an especially jagged handful of pocket sand where he hoped the beast's face was.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OOC: You could, you know, offer to take her to the refectory, or ask if she's new or something like that instead of just going back to carving the knife. Not like she'll ask your life story.

IC Blest / Hallway:

Hungry... Head turned up high, sniffing, Blest wandered off - not towards the dormitories, but in search of food. She could smell... something, but it did not feel  all that appealing.

Her wicked, malicious grin matched Deadeye's own, but she didn't take the bait. They were probably pushing Palma enough already. She sat back on the bed to rest her broken body.

She had a list of her own, and she planned to cross off a few of the entries soon...

IC: Fang - Infirmary

The Infirmary ceiling slowly faded into his consciousness. It was an even more familiar sight than his own dorm room, though this time... he couldn't quite remember how he got there. He slowly sat up, expecting sudden pains or terrible exhaustion to wrack his body, but he felt... great. Better than he had for a long time. He was well-rested and whole for the first time in... weeks.

He looked around the room at all the others with their injuries. Even Xara had made it in there, somehow. Then his eyes landed on Exxan, one hand on Remembrance. The sword he had made that he never should have. It all came rushing back. The forging. Alpha. Kat. The argument. All of the hurtful things said by both sides.

He wordlessly stood and walked to the door. All of that metal, all of Omega's weapons still lay there, and he couldn't let anyone else get their hands on it. Least of all Exxan. He stopped for a moment at the threshold of the room. "I meant every word," he hissed back to Exxan before continuing to the Gym.

IC: Vorzorak-Refectory

Vorzorak hated this slop, absolutely hated it, and he had a small to-do list

1st Slop, then find a smith for a weapon, then ask for a knife or brass knuckle or something, then found out what crazy payment it is to get that weapon.

It was a slow, meal

OOC: Pretty much all my characters are always up for interaction, except Shadow, who is incapacitated at the moment. 

IC: Glass

IC: Xara - Infirmary. 

"Okay," I waited for Palma to finish healing my arm, then waited for Glass to lead the way. 

IC: Fang - Infirmary

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

"Fang, stop!" I ran up to him, grabbing his shoulder and turning him around to face me. His armour was hot, painfully so. "Just.... stop. I'm sorry. I get it, I crossed the line." It occurred to me that this was probably the first time in my life I'd ever apologised to someone before. "Despite all of our differences in opinion, we both want what's best for the other students, and neither of us can save them on our own."

I let go, my arm dropping to my side. "Can we at least try to put our differences aside? Do what's best for everyone here?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Hallways

As sincere as the apology sounded, it fell on deaf ears. He had given Exxan a second chance, only to have it thrown in his face. It was a mistake from the very beginning. Some Rahkshi do not change. He was beginning to wonder if any could.

He shrugged off the hand and continued stomping indignantly down the halls. 

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"So.... that's it?" I spat. "You're going to try to kill Tridax on your own?" 

IC: Sontiri (Era) - Cave.

From the air, we spot the empty shell of a fallen Rahkshi and descend to land beside it. Half of its body has been transmuted into ice, and its Kraata casing is exploded open. Several unconscious Matoran lie nearby.... we can only assume that they have already killed this Rahkshi's Kraata.

Nearby is a cave, the entrance barely wide enough to accommodate our bulk. We fold our wings up behind us and push forwards into the cave, hearing the echoes of battle. Perhaps the fallen Rahkshi wasn't alone?

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: The sand hit Phantom, but just gathered into the folds of his chest. Caoutchouc had aimed too low, Phantom was at least as tall if not taller than the Rahkshi. However he had managed to grab the Dark Hunter's attention, drawing him away from Kat. Though this might have been a regrettable choice from the rubberahk. Hands grabbed his spines with strength that would have crunched them right off his body were it not for his elasticity...and like that he found himself being suddenly wrenched downwards, the grip on his back making him buckle and topple as Phantom tried to smash his head into the ground

Just as Sontiri was trying to force its way down the stairs, a band of Matoran came up behind it. They were part of the mob formed by the distraction team...except since the distraction team had all scarpered there was nothing else to keep them occupied.

"What the karz is that?"

"Who cares, shoot it!"

With the unconscious guards and the remains of Toxin's armour lying there, it seemed pretty clear to them this was some new Rahkshi attack. And within seconds Sontiri had a variety of weapons and itchy trigger fingers pointed at its back...

IC: Palma rolled her eyes at the back-and-forth between Deadeye and Rain. 

"You two realise that if you get yourselves immediately hurt again as soon as I send you from this room, then I'm under no obligation to heal you just as swiftly, and could leave you stewing in your pain for as long as I had other things to do, yes?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat:

"Oh, no you don't!"

I lunged forward, planting that foot with the punch that had Broken the Gym door.

The sand had at the very least shown me where part of him was, having gathered in some pretty grotesque folds and joints. 

Center of Mass, I thought, as my fist rocketed towards what I would later find out was the Dark Hunter, Phantom.

With force enough to shatter bone and bend armor, my fist arced through the air, a beautiful show of muscle and form.

All concentrated to a single point less than a half a square foot in size.

If this guy wanted a fight, Karz, I'd give him one.

• Upvote 2

IC: Sontiri - Nynrah Cave

The confines of the cave are small. It was not chosen for its ability to accommodate our large stature, but fortunately begins to widen. Our wings stretch out as far as they are able with relief, releasing a soft tone. It brings hope and courage to our mind, and it appears we will need it.

We become aware of many Matoran profiles coming in behind us before we hear their shouting. The very same danger that brought us here now surrounds us. The weapons that crippled our friends now encroach on us in the tight space, leaving little room to dodge. Panic begins to slip into our shared mind, but we are there to comfort it. 

Our powers will not be enough to deter all of them. Even if they were, we are not here to hurt the Matoran. They are merely... misguided in their fear. A plan begins to form as we take in every detail of our surroundings. Perhaps the very same walls that hamper our motions can be used to avoid their projectiles in another way.

An ear-splitting sonic burst releases from our spines, far more powerful than we could have expected. Its sheer force blasts the Matoran back, but that is but a distraction. We push ourselves up to our full height, and chains and wings crack against the weakened stone. For now, we rely on our dodge reflexes as the ceiling begins to crumble and fall beneath the onslaught. The Matoran will not be able to surpass the obstacle. Neither will we. We are sealed inside this cave.

The sudden dash ends at the place a gate had once stood, since removed by a great force. Inside, we recognize...

Kat, no... Hoto whispers, breaking from the mind for a moment in her shock.

Their assailant cannot be seen with our eyes, but as we seal them, returning to the darkness we know, we can feel it. It is a monstrosity of flesh and steel, towering over our friends. It must be stopped.

Our song echoes through the cave as we charge to their aid.

• Upvote 1

IC: Kat's fist punched through the initial layer of Phantom's armour, sending Cao's sand bursting off him in a flurry of particle effects, and started sinking through the layers of rippling muscle beneath.

And that was where it stuck fast. 

She couldn't push her arm any deeper, but nor could she pull herself free. They layers of...well who knew exactly what it was inside the Hunter, but whatever it was it was too dense for her to move her hand or break her arm loose again. Phantom reappeared before their eyes, his invisibility a bit useless given that both of his victims knew exactly where he was right now, and Kat could see the grin that almost split that fleshy face in two. Before she could react, he'd dropped his sword and used the now free hand to grab her ensnared arm by the elbow...and then he started squeezing. Needles of pain sank into Kat's brain, icy stabs telling her quite insistently that having her joints slowly reduced to paste was in fact extremely painful. 

When Sontiri burst onto the scene, Phantom wasn't really sure what it was supposed to be. Clearly not on his side though, he decided to just throw Caoutchouc at it. He'd have throw both the Rahkshi currently in his grasp, but one was stuck there. Well, until he finished twisting its arm off anyway...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat:

Well, Piraka. 

Also, KARZ, THAT HURTS, YOU BRAKAS.

I used my other hand to pull  one of my blades out, sending it searing toward a gap in his side. At this range, he'd either have to take the possibly fatal hit, or let me go.

And really, I was fine with either one.

• Upvote 2