Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Hallways

Reason was gone, leaving only blind rage in its place. He crossed the distance between him and Exxan in a few firm steps and snatched his tormenter up by the neck. His hand still glowed with plasma, and it was slowly eating away at Exxan's neck joint.

"I. Don't. Run. Like. You." he spat.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

IC: Vorzorak-Library

He found nobody in the Refectory, all he found was a bowl of dirt called food, now he went to the library to find a smith, this time, he put himself out there, 

"Anyone here know a good smith? one that can make me a very special sword?"

He waited for a response, 

OOC: Still looking for smith.

IC: Exxan - Hallway. 

"I don't run," I croaked, meeting his gaze, "otherwise I would have given up on you and walked away hours ago." I sighed, wincing at the feeling of hot plasma eating at my armour. "But clearly I wasted my time. You're too wrapped up in your self-righteous fantasy to ever listen to reason." 

He was probably going to kill me now, and in all honesty I didn't even care anymore. If he murdered another student he'd destroy any chances he might have had of leading these people. He'd doom himself, and everyone else he knew and loved. 

And then, maybe he'd finally see that I was right after all....

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Hallways

He pulled Exxan closer and glared. "Then run now," he hissed.

Then, he lifted Exxan from the floor and threw him down the hall with all the force he could muster. He could have killed him for all he cared. He turned away and walked to the Gym before Exxan even hit the ground.

• Upvote 1

Short / Gym, Sparring with Shark \ IC:

Short was used to getting disarmed at some point while she fought. It was inevitable, and freed her up to move much more quickly when she managed to get to her opponent. When Shark grabbed her mace, she gave resistance only for a split second, which let him tug her almost to right above his head. When she let go, she shifted her momentum to try to give him the strongest kick she could manage to the base of his neck while he was still in the middle of flinging the mace. If all went well, before he even knew it she would have pinched the nerves and broken his neck, effectively ending the fight.

Of course, there was his spine-blade to deal with if she miscalculated even slightly. Hopefully this would work.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

Pain. More pain. A bit of bouncing. Darkness. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Gym

Short's kick, while powerful, didn't quite land where she wanted it to, for Shark was still spinning. It did, however, catch him heavily in his right shoulder as he released his grip on the mace, sending it flying across the room, and it sent the massive Rahkshi staggering to his left. Oh good, now his right arm was damaged too. But not so damaged that he couldn't send a bladed elbow at the his aggressor's chest. Still, this was growing worrying.

OOC: If anyone in the Gym wants to get hit by the flying mace, go ahead.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Stronghold and Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Stronghold/Gym

I entered the gym and made my way to a corner, I imagined a forge similar to the book's images. It didn't turn out completely like I expected but I thought that I could get by with this setup. Punch handed me a small warhammer, and I began to take off my shoulder plate. After unwrapping it, I began to do like what the book instructed me. I heated the shoulder plate with the fire just enough to deal with the dents. However, I had long forgotten about my dulled senses, and so I heated the plate too much, and I ended up breaking it due to my inexperience. I frowned. What was I doing wrong? Perhaps Fang could help if I could find him. He was doing that eariler.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: The mental image of that. Just someone stepping into the Gym and getting knocked cold by a flying mace from this ridiculous but intense combat. X3

Shark's problem was that Short had touched him. Her power surged through her foot into his body for just long enough that his elbow was unable to catch her before she ran across his shoulders to his left side. Still pushing all the power she could through her feet, she tried to dig one claw into his left shoulder while punching her opponent in the face repeatedly with as much force as she could muster with each arm.

This flurry of attacks did a number on her left arm, making the cut much deeper. Each consecutive punch with said arm was weaker, and soon enough the arm would be hanging limp by her side. By then, however, the Slowerahk hoped that Shark would be out cold.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Didn't he just get out of the infirmary?

IC Still / Hallways:

The Rahkshi of Silence did not trip over the unconscious Rahkshi lying in the middle of the hall. It was much too large for that, spines jutting into the air. Still briefly considered the situation before it, and then carefully lifted Exxan across a shoulder, turning towards the infirmary.

OOC: I might want Blest to get hit by the mace but I dunno about the logistics of that since she'll probably have finished unloading at the dorm. Unless youre fine with that?

Edited by Bloody Nine

OOC: What do you mean by logistics? If you're wondering whether she would be in there at that point in time then I don't think it matters, because time is rather bendy. Like I said before, I'm fine with it striking anyone who wants it to.

And yeah, Shark did just leave the Infirmary.

AARGH!

Shark managed to hang on to consciousness as Short punched him repeatedly, but not by much. His vision blurring, he brought up his left hand to try grab onto Short's spine, wincing in agony but carrying out the act (pitifully slowly) nonetheless. Meanwhile he brought his right hand, already halfway there from when he'd gone to elbow Short, over as well, intending to grab her neck.

Unfortunately for Shark, Short was still faster than him by a notable amount. She grabbed onto the wrist of his likely-broken left arm as it came up to grab her and leaped off of his shoulder with one final push out of her tired legs. She went into her full flying power and launched herself forward with all of her remaining strength.

If he held the tension in his arm, she would come plowing full-force into his face-plate with her feet. If he relaxed, the force of all of her might would (hopefully) be enough to either fling him over her to crash into the ground, or at the least it would pull him down and cause enough pain in his left arm to push him over the edge of his pain threshold.

If this wasn't a finishing blow, Short was practically out of stamina. If she was winded and lost her speed advantage, she would be dead in the water. Rock. Gym. Thing.

IC: The chains of Sontiri sheared through the upside-down forest of stalactites and sent them soaring downwards to where Rider, Revenge and Caoutchouc still waited, a hail of petrified arrows raining down on the trio. As for their intended target, Phantom grabbed the chains with his bare hands, ignoring the obvious injuries that the viscous blood trickling through his fingers betrayed. He'd noticed Sontiri actually had to use its wings to stay aloft, rather than just naturally hovering like the Rahkshi or himself, so with a quick yank he wrenched hard at the chains, trying to overbalance the creature, force it to regain its bearings and position while he dealt with-

A ribbon of metal leashed itself round his neck.

Yes, to deal with that. Relinquishing Sontiri's chain, he used one hand to pull Kat's arm free of his abdomen, then threw it like a macabre javelin towards its former owner. Her ability to dodge was limited by her urumi's grip, making it harder to avoid being impaled by her own claws...

IC: The Porter stared at Metal, looked behind him to the pile of construction material...and then went right back to watering its flowers. As Suvak had probably mentioned, this was Metal's task. The Porters would advertise for him, but it was a test of his resolve and leadership to get the stage built. It was up to him.

In the middle of healing Shadow, Palma stopped to walk over to Deadeye and clapped him round the back of the head.

"Enough of the insults, Deadeye. I mean it. I'm running out of patience with your stubborn refusal to learn from our sessions. You will be put back on medication if need be."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat: The irony that I was being punched by my own arm was not lost on me, and I clumsily tried to deflect the Morbid Missile with my feet.

It....it half worked. The arm wanged off of my foot, and and smacked me in the face as it fell back opposite of Rider and the others.

I spun, falling out of flight mode, but hung on to the urumi, unknowingly pulling on Phantom as I did so.

I grit my teeth behind my dented face plates, Sending Fear through the urumi even as I had it tighten around the Hunter's neck.

"St-Stand..... down..... you..... brakas...."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

"I guess ve vill need to build it ourselves," said Vlad, wandering over to the pile of material.

As Short pulled upon his arm Shark rushed in the same direction she was flying. Theoretically, this would negate the effects of Short's forward flight. But in practice, running while being charged with Slowness was just not as fast as flight, and he began to stagger in slow-motion as Short outpaced him, pulling on his arm. He heard something snap in it.

Normally expressionless, Shark had reached a threshold of pain that, while not enough to knock him unconscious, was perhaps worse: he let out a scream of "AARGH!"

This would not do. Shark reached out with his right arm and grabbed onto Short's wrist, trapped by her grip on his left arm, and pulled hard with that against Short as he fell to the ground. Slowed he may be, but his grip was still strong, and there was no way she could wrench free. He was taking her down with him, to be crushed beneath him as he fell to the ground.

OOC: I was talking about Exxan. Like I could've sworn he followed Fang out of the infirmary, got smoked, and now had to be dragged back.

IC Blest / Gym:

That huge, domed structure seemed as good a place as any to unwind after a long day. It was filled with fellow Rahkshi fighting, running, all sorts of things. Blest opened the door and-

"Whaa!" She instinctively ducked the flying mace, which spanged against her spines, sending her sprawling to the ground. Groaning, the Rahkshi climbed back to her feet, slowly picking up the weapon. Whose weapon was that? Blest hefted it in her hands, getting the weight of it. Walking into the gym, she called out, "Hellooo!" Sweetness masking annoyance. "Anyone missing this?" She waved the mace in the air.

IC Still / Infirmary:

The place was not that far. Still ducked under the door, bringing the unconscious Rahkshi through it with nary a scratch. It briefly adjusted Exxan's position until it could reach for the recorder. "I found it in the hallway," Still said, as if these few words explained everything.

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC Vaalku

Pulling himself further, he picked up the pace when he heard Exxan's voice as well. That was a mixture of nitro glycerin with an open flame. He pulled faster, getting up close to the speed of a jog. Suddenly, Exxan fell on him, off him, and hit the ground.

Oh jeez. Suddenly, another Rahk arrived and dragged him away. He had better follow...

With a huff, Vaalku began crawling again, wishing someone had wheelchairs or replacement legs.

Edited by Ghidora131

Well, this wasn't going to end well. Short felt Shark's hand wrap around her wrist and immediately knew that she was about to experience a lot of pain. In the second before they hit the ground, she let go of her opponent's left wrist and tried to contort her body into a ball. Finally, she weakly stuck one leg straight out so that Shark's own body weight would snap his neck up and knock him unconscious. Her entire lower body was about to be crushed, but at least she would still be conscious, unlike her formerly emotionless opponent.

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show with Vlad, Drift, and Sanurahk \ IC:

Metal felt simultaneously stupid and relieved. He had assumed the pile (which he had totally noticed - definitely) was for other things, so he disregarded it. Now that the Porter had nodded to it, he knew it was for him. "Ah, great. And yes, your help would be very much appreciated - actually, I don't know any of your names! I'm Metal."

IC Blest / Gym:

The Rahkshi quickly scanned the other participants in the gym. Many of them had weapons at hand, or set aside nearby. Some did not, but they were too far for the weapon to have reached the entrance. The most likely culprits were... 

Mace hefted over shoulder, Blest walked up to the scrapping Shark and Short, their spar having slowly winded down at this point. There was only one weapon among the two, embedded deep into the ground. As good a place as any to start with. "Hey," she called. Blest raised the mace, menacingly slapping it against her palm. She showed it to the two, who were both panting, fallen into a pile. "This yours?" She asked the pair conversationally.

Edited by Bloody Nine

OOC: Good touch, its sort of Changing the accent to match the majority rahkshi's speech

IC: Sanurahk

"well, Like a large block, a short and long Rectangular prism, 1 Small Staircase on both sides, and wait, when is this show? I'll need to look at music books in the library, I need to get better at the flute! First Stage, then Flute, ok, We'll build an outer Frame as the sides of the Stage, then Place a Cap on it. If its hollow it uses less materials, and so we can use the materials for further projects. if we need further projects." said Sanurahk, as his mind went wild with plans, and songs

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

Vlad followed the others over to the stuff somewhat aimlessly. He didn't really know how to build a thing like this, so he just kinda followed along.

As his fall was in its final stage he gave a last stumbling jump. It was meager, but just enough that Short's leg whomped into his chest, not his neck.

Though he escaped paralysis, he was rather winded. His many injuries were piling up on him, and this was perhaps the last straw. As his vision went black, he had time for one last thought.

I have found my new target.

IC: Revenge-Arena

The stalactites buffeted Revenge, his dense skin protected him, mostly.  He picked up Phantom's sword.  Hearing Rider cry he ran back over.  "Hold still Rider, I'm going to get you out of here."  Unable to think of anything else Revenge began to try to break the chains with Phantom's sword.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant