Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC--Beat--Refectory/Halls

Well, that was disgusting.

Beat left her now-empty bowl at the table and exited the refectory as fast as possible. She paused outside the door, listening. From down the hall came faint sounds--yells, thuds, and clashing weapons. The sounds of combat. She began eagerly following the noise toward it's source, a delighted spring in her step.

OOC: Last post for the night.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Ic: de-Rephic

*Well, isn't this school nice to newcomers.* de thought to himself as he wandered through the halls while everyone ignored him.

A sound entered his ears, a plead for help.

*This could be better*

Quickly, de entered flight mode and flew to the sound, stopping as he was about to crash head-long into the other rahkshi, making himself turn upside down in the process.

"Good day sir and/or madam. I heard that you were in need of assistance." He said to the other rahkshi, the pupil of his eye a "n" shape.

Ooc: That's Drift.

Edited by Tea-rex

IC: Snap [Library with Zubarahk]

She was, true to her word, spending her time to help this other rakh read his book, though was paraphrasing quite a bit of it, and omitting entire blocks of text she just didn't care to read through.

IC: Teeth [Hallway, near the Dorms]

Some of the rahkshi in the school seemed to be getting rather aggressive lately, which meant less and less time for Teeth to move from place to place, or even think of entering the more popular areas of the building,

They hadn't been in the refectory for quite a while, though, as time passed, they'd have to brave it eventually...

OOC: Teeth open for interaction...(?)

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Magnetic bands of force pulled Haken and Draco apart from each other, then pulled Draco towards Tridax.

"This one called Vitesse. You known him, you will find him and bring him here."

He looked over to the likes of Doubt, being slowly battered to pieces by Grim and Sliver, and Burst, standing equally terrified and confused, eying over these suspected traitors who mat have been the victims of circumstance they claimed to be.

"Let them go. But hold onto the ones that were brought here as kraata, our witness may not have recognised them out of armour."

OOC: Before anyone brings it up, yes I know Vitesse is female, but Tridax doesn't. Knew someone would bring it up if I didn't clarify :P

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Nymph (Library)

I continue sitting there after the hug, feeling a bit awkward- I'd never expected anything like that, nor had anyone ever shown me that much affection in my short-ish life. Truth. I think on it for a moment, churning it around in my mind for a bit, making an attempt to turn it into a synonym of itself which doesn't sound vaguely cheesey. "If I'm completely honest with you, Raith, I like Raith. It suits you," I say with a shrug. "That's just my opinion though, but if you are dead set on changing your name, erm, well, there's Fíor. Means truth in one of the dialects they use in the Southern Islands." Slightly embarrassed by my overly detailed knowledge of various languages, I look down, any possible blush blending in among the crimson paint of my faceplate.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Holistic

(Near Library | With Vitesse)

"You're repeating what you already said - that you thought minimal effort at helping others was adequate. It wasn't, in my opinion, so I asked for more. But this doesn't matter, let us not argue about such a minor thing any longer. I'm more interested about you ignoring my second question. I see something happened to you in the past you do not desire to share with strangers like myself that made you act in the way you did. Interesting.. Perhaps there's a good reason people only care about themselves. Master explained to me that it's a natural, universal trait. So tell me, is my assumption correct, or was my Master right? Are there people out there who are not selfish?"

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Snap [Library with Zubarahk]

She was, true to her word, spending her time to help this other rakh read his book, though was paraphrasing quite a bit of it, and omitting entire blocks of text she just didn't care to read through.

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi was getting sleepy after a few minutes of the rahkshi reading to him, finding the history of brotherhood wars extremely boring. He leaned to his left and his eyelids began to droop before Zuba fell down in front of Snap. "Ow, what the heck hit me!" The rahkshi exclaimed as he sat upright, looking around. "It was nothing... Well, thanks for reading the book to me... How silly of me, I never asked you for your name and I never introduced myself. I'm Zubarahk, what's your name?" 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Drift

"I-" I was cut off as the blobby Rahk simply left. Well, that's nice. I should find Vlad now; maybe he could give me a rundown on recent events. I turned and immediately came face-to-face with another Rahkshi. I instinctively teleported away, and, when I had regained my wits, came closer to the arrival.

"I, uh, assistance?" I paused for a second.

"Have you seen a very, very bright Rahkshi named Vlad, by any chance?"

IC: Blitz

I made my way out of the dorm and started slowly ambling down the hallway, looking for anyone who knew Raptor, Revenge or Rider. I asked every Rahkshi I passed.

OOC: Anyone's welcome to be one of the Rahks Blitz asks, I guess.

Ic: de-Rephic

"Bright? Well, a lot of the rahkshi in this school are apparently rather dumb. Finding a smart one would be hard, nay, impossible. Nor have I heard the mention of a rahk named Vlad anywhere, but that should not come as a surprise as everyone here is relatively unsociable.", he said, still hovering upside-down.

"Ah. Okay. Then..." I continued on my way, eager to get away from this mangled Rahk.

"Oh, I meant bright... like... like the sun." I shrugged. I wasn't likely to get any answers from such an eccentric Rahkshi, but I tried my best to be polite.

"Wanna help me look for him?"

IC: Shark / Dorm, Causeway

"Perfect," Shark murmured. "You can wait here. I'll be back soon." With that, he leapt out the window, and into the storm, still carrying the unconscious Fader.

Intense winds buffeted the Rahkshi of Silence, and the thick rain obscured his view of the distant pillars of the Causeway - and everyone else' view of him. Assuming anyone else was even foolhardy enough to stay on the Causeway in this storm. In case that wasn't enough to remain unnoticed, however, he kept low, making his way close to the bases of the towering pillars. Turbulent waves tried to swallow him, dash him against the rocks, but he rose just enough to escape their embrace, feeling the extra spray wash over his faceplate as he made his way forward, forward to finally end this fool's pathetic life.

Finally he judged himself far enough from the school that the chances of anyone being close enough to see him were incredibly miniscule. Then he rose once more, resolutely resisting the howling winds as he landed upon a pillar. Now was the moment in which the deed would be done.

He hauled Fader off his shoulder and casually dropped him off the ledge, watching his fall to be sure it ended in the only desirable conclusion: certain death, dashed on the rocks below and washed away in the pounding waves.

It was done. Shark took flight once more, careful to stay out of sight as he made his way back to his dorm.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Last post as Fader.

IC (As Fader): The rahkshi of camouflage opened his eyes as he felt a rushing sensation on his body. His mouth opened to scream, but only a mere squeak came out as he saw the rocks get bigger and bigger until there was a sharp sound of metal scraping against rock. His lifeless body had fallen onto a sharp and jagged stone and the kraata case had been torn apart. The ooze that was leaking out of the wound were the remains of the kraata piloting the shell. His foolish decision to attack Shark had led to this moment and since there were no witnesses, his death would be unknown to the students at Corpus Rahkshi. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: de-Rephic

de was getting bored at this en devour, so came up with an idea.

"Say, where does this "Vlad" person usually "hang out"? Wouldn't searching there be much easier than a vain attempt at knocking on all the countless doors in this karz-forsaken place?" He asked folding his arms.

"Outside, actually." I said, but didn't move.

"How about we check the library, gym and refectory first?"

"Ah." I looked up, looking directly at Rider's eyes, the eyes of someone who had seen so much more tragedy than anything I could've imagined.

"Thank you."

Edited by Aerixx

IC Flabbergaster

The sweeping act of two hooks was easily seen by Flabbergaster, who quickly skidded back, keeping his arms folded. "I thought Tridax was trying to breed intelligent, cunning warriors. I'm disappointed."

At the very thought, the floor began to segment, lifting up stone pillars here and there. One of them carried cheese curd up as well, him clumsily keeping his balance.

"Now, let's try this again, shall we?"

IC: Fíor - Library

I'm contented. In the old days, I wouldn't have let another rahkshi come so close to me, assuming that they were there to attack me. But now Nymph's warmth beside me is strangely reassuring, like he's protecting me. I sigh, and let the calm of the Library envelop me, closing my grey-black eyes.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: de-Rephic

de actually hadn't seen most of the places in his walkings as he was far to preoccupied with his own mental thoughts, so this would be used as a good opportunity to see those places and get to know the layout a little better.

"Yes, okay then, we shall do that.", he said smiling.