Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: I need to catch up on current events. 

Icarax's burning eyes cast armour-piercing glares at the ever-increasing crowd of students, before throwing a glance towards Gorast.

Distract them.

Gorast grinned and clapped her hands together. "Alright students. I had planned this as an outing for my spawn alone, but I guess we can make it a trip for everyone. Lets call it...a Sport's Days. Lots of fun for all! Gather at the Causeway and bring your friends!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Optis:

Optis was appalled. This was not how Makuta acted. But he kept his mouth shut, and quickly returned to sketching, remembering the mind-reading abilities of Makuta.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Grim:

There was much noise. Talking and shouting and running. Grim stood, and peered out of the doorway to the refectory, to see what all the fuss was about.

A large crowd of Rahkshi was headed for the Causeway. They grabbed one by the shoulder, "What is all this about?"

The other Rahkshi, a rather thin Guurahk, replied in a sort of watery rasp, "Two of the Makuta have arrived. We have a new Headmaster."

Grim frowned, letting the Guurahk rejoin the crowd. Two Makuta to depose one? Odd. And to what end? 

They wouldn't find answers just standing there, so Grim moved through the crowd towards where they'd come from. 

What they saw, they almost couldn't believe.

"My Dark Mistress!" Grim cried out, rushing forward and kneeling before Gorast. "What brings you to this fortress of stone and steel, My Lady?"

IC: Raptor

Raptor heard a Rahkshi closing in behind him and pressed further. She was more fit, and didn't have to carry a load. She'd catch up in no time. All he needed was to reach the caves first. Growling, he built up another burst of speed before slamming - hard - against the cave's floor, shifting subconsciously out of flight mode and letting go of Rider. He scrambled to his feet, getting behind Rider and holding a sharp rock to his face.

"Don't. Move."

IC: Acinaces (Cauldron)

I burst through the waterfall with a yell, throwing my limbs out of flight mode so as to get a decent shot with my Cordak before I land- I release all six rockets. I land, then roll, coming up to be planted firmly on my feet, katana in my hands and ready to fight. "Don't. Hurt. My. Friends."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Raptor

Raptor ducked out of the way of most of the Cordaks, but one or two connected with his already battered armor. He grunted and pressed the rock against Rider's faceplate, not enough to harm him, but only to show he meant business.

"I don't want to. Let me ask him a few questions, and then I'll let him leave unscathed. If not..." he narrowed his eyes, trying to hide the desperation coursing through his body.

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii held up a hand to stop Numlef - or whatever its name was - from talking. "I feel we must make for the Causeway. A shift in power has occurred." She jumped into flight mode and sped down the hallway, leaving her almost-opponent in the dust.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire walked ceremoniously down the halls, keeping a watchful eye towards Shark. It was never good when your enemy has a clear shot to stab you in the back.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Shark / Halls

Karzfire's fears were unfounded, Shark wouldn't stab him in the back here. The hard part about murder was not ending your targets life, but keeping anyone from finding out you had. And here in the halls there were witnesses aplenty.

In fact, the halls were rather more turbulent than normal. And clearly the activity was funneling towards the Causeway - the herald of an assignment? He couldn't miss it, whatever it was. Shark held up a hand in a gesture for Karzfire to stop. "There's something important going on," he declared. "Your duel will have to wait." With that, he turned on his heel and began to follow the gathering crowds out towards the Causeway without even giving Karzfire a further glance.

OOC: Rude, isn't he? Go ahead, try and punish him.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sliver - Tridax's Icarax's Office. 

While everyone else started off towards the Causeway, I lingered behind for a few moments. "My condolences, Tridax," I called out to the former headmaster, "And congratulations on your promotion," I added, to Icarax. 

Now that there were two Makuta on staff, it was harder to choose who I was supposed to serve...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

Word got around quickly in this school, and soon we had joined the growing crowd en-route to the Causeway. 

What do you think's going to happen?

Well, Gorast is very much a warrior from what I've heard....

So?

....so this might be war games of some sort, perhaps?

Oh, yeah. Fun times ahead!

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Causeway. 

I stuck with the crowds, wondering what exactly it was Gorast had in store for us. She would show favouritism, no doubt, towards her own spawn in whatever was to come, but it would still hopefully provide a nice distraction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Drift

Drift turned her head in the direction of the flood of students.

"Should we go?"

IC: Silver

Shattering the face of his last training dummy, Silver gave it a smug smile. It was time to test his powers out for real.

IC: Murder

Murder groaned. She hadn't gotten to re-sharpen her claws yet, and it was already time for an assignment! She growled to herself in frustration, and then randomly poked a passerby in the eye.

IC: Zelnos | Infirmary

News always seemed to travel fast in the school, and along with the news of the two new Makuta, came the assignment. He was not pleased.

"No sooner is this place almost cleared out of the injured from the last assignment, another one pops up." He turned to Palma.

"You'd think if they were sending in more 'staff', they would be able to send someone to help you in here."

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

OOC: Oops forgot to post Yuna

IC: Yuna | Memorial Ground

Since the actual memorial was rudely interrupted, and headmaster Tridax didn't seem to put in much effort, she thought she would put in a little effort for the dead. After grabbing a blank slate, she carved her message with her claws, and left it at the site.

It read:

We are forgotten

We disappear

But the love does not

To you my dear friends

The ones who have helped us

dearly

There is love

OOC: My little take on Magnolia

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC Flabbergaster

At first he considered heading to his dorm. Then he remembered he couldn't fit in his dorm.

But if he didn't come, the Makuta would notice him missing and - perhaps - reporting his findings. That was for later.

He gave a nod of acceptance to Icarax before flying out the door, swerving frantically not to collide with Grim as he entered.

First stop - Gym. I'll be the bearer of bad news this time around.

IC--Sepulchral--Infirmary

"Ah, yes. Quite thoughtful, that." Sepulchral found himself muttering indistinctly, already getting drowsy again. He supposed it was only natural; the healing process was deceptively labor-intensive.

IC--Beat--Gym

"Hey, Blade," she said, actively looking around the gym for the first time in a few minutes, "everyone else is leaving. Think it's a new assignment or something?"

IC--Kaboom--Causeway

Kaboom gave a gleeful cackle as he swooped over the low, blocky structure that was his new home. He was about to land and enter when he noticed a crowd--one too large to just be coincidence--gathered at the causeway. He plucked a Madu Cabolo from a branch wrapped around his arm and, resisting the urge to drop it into the throng, satisfied himself with pelting a low flying seabird. The unfortunate Rahi exploded dramatically as Kaboom disengaged flight mode and dropped to the ground.

OOC: Kaboom open for interaction at the Causeway.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vlad / Refectory

Vlad sighed. He still didn't want to go. All too often 'assignment' was just another way of saying 'go kill each other for my amusement.'

But he couldn't leave his only friend to meet some horrific fate on her own, could he?

"Vell... I guess I'll come vith you," he relented.

OOC: Got to go, Lucid post later.

IC: Fang - Nynrah

Soft trails of plasma slipped from Fang's hand as he searched the forest for any sign of attackers. He had checked the area himself, but he wasn't about to let some Matoran wander into their camp by mistake. And they couldn't forget the Makuta and the Rahkshi that might be sent after them.

IC: Rain - Hallways

Though she tried to hide it, Rain couldn't stop the hint of a grin from spreading across her face at Lucid's words. But it soon changed to a grimace of pain as she made her way down the halls.

She was just beginning to wonder where to go next when a large crowd of Rahkshi pushing down the halls decided for her. Causeway it is. As the much faster crowd washed over her, Rain hissed with pain and wildly jabbed her staff. "Watch where you're going!" she shrieked.

IC: Char - Hallways

The others were moving on. Something about a sports day. But as far as she knew, Char had gone unobserved around the far corner, and she had no intentions of leaving just when things were getting interesting.

IC Fog: 

Walking down the halls, Fog quickly became aware of a large crowd en route to the Causeway. Quickly tracing their route backwards, Fog noticed two Makuta, with a Rahkshi walking to them. he did not dare disturb the two perfect specimens of a perfect species, but the Rahkshi was like him, a lesser creation of theirs. He could talk to the Rahk. He started toward Sliver, hoping to find otu what was happening.

IC Optis:

Optis went with teh rest of the crowd, wondering what would happen.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik was still passed out on the floor of Tridax's office.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Flabbergaster

"WHOA!!!"

Flabbergaster nearly crashed into Blade. He switched out of flight mode and caught his breath. "Two... More Makuta... Arrived! Gorast... Wants students to... Go to the... Causeway... For event! I'll be there... After I report to... Infirmary. Ci.. Ciao!"

He switched back into flight mode and began racing towards the Infirmary.

IC Doubt

nononononononononononono

Doubt's eyes slowly opened again. Age was stricken across them.

"Where am I?"

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Lucid / Infirmary

It seemed he was dozing off again, probably that was to be expected in the path to healing from such injuries. "Just sleep," Lucid told Sepulchral, gently setting a sleep-powered hand upon his back. Her power couldn't send him to sleep on its own at a mere level 2, but it could help him along, and hopefully help to keep his slumber peaceful. "You'll feel better when you wake up."

IC: Exxan - Beach.

"I imagine a rahk whose own sister was sent by their Makuta to kill him might present a security risk," I sighed dejectedly, "perhaps I'm better off hiding for the rest of my life. Everyone thinks I'm dead anyway..."

IC Phogen: "Think of it like this: would you rather die a minor hero, or return as an unstoppable force." Phogen slips neatly back into her seductive, slippery self halfway, charming him but sounding logical.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Lucid / Infirmary

Lucid gazed quizzically at Doubt as she removed her hand from Sepulchral's now peacefully sleeping form. "That is a very deep and meaningful question." she whispered to him sagely, careful not to disturb the slumbering Kraata. "Far beyond my capability to answer for you. But turn your gaze deep within yourself, multiply what you get by 6, and add to that the color of your favorite flower. Thus you may find the truth you seek."

OOC: And that makes 1000 posts in Corpus Rahkshi for me. ^_^

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff