Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shark / Phantom-On-The-Water

Shark remained silent as he hastily made his way to the beach, gently setting Rain down on the soft sands. He might have moved to help her purge the water from her system somehow, but saving lives wasn't something Shark had ever paid attention to, and so he wasn't exactly sure how. Instead, he settled for crouching beside her and asking with carefully calculated concern, "Feeling okay?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Nynrah

After a while, Fang held out a hand for everyone to stop. "That should be far enough," he called. "We'll fly from here."

IC: Xara - Forest.

I said nothing, just gathered Sand up in my arms and switched to flight mode. 

IC: Era - Forest.

Nodding in agreement, I whistled softly, calling Zivon back to me as I took to the air. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Hallways

Karz...

Attempting to swerve just a little too late, Rail crashed into the falling Rahkshi as he came around the corner, knocking him right out of Flight Mode as he tumbled across the floor and slammed into a nearby wall. A string of curses flowed from his mouth as he picked himself up, momentarily glaring at the other party in rage before preparing to maintain his course towards the causeway.

Chew him out later, Rail; people need you right now.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Rain - Phantom-On-The-Water

Rain sat up, but all that came out for a while was more coughing and spluttering. When at last it seemed she had cleared the water, she looked up at Fins with about as much confusion as she could manage in her state. "You... saved me," she muttered in a hoarse voice.

Perfect. It seemed that rescuing Rain would indeed earn Shark strong gratitude and loyalty. That was oddly satisfying for the Rahkshi of Silence, but only insofar as he would have a greatly more loyal accomplice from here on out. Definitely nothing more.

"Well... yes," Shark replied casually, as if such a thing was perfectly obvious. "I couldn't let you die."

The fear and panic of impending death was beginning to wear off now that Rain had found herself on solid ground again. She actually managed to grin as she replied, "Me, huh? Nothing for Darkie over there?" She looked out over the waves, but couldn't even find a shadow of their comrade.

IC--Beat--Phantom-on-the-Water

"Well, I'm pretty sure my hand brushed against some of the glowy parts when I pulled it out of the crate, and nothing happened, so I should be fine for now. It must need to be activated somehow. I'll figure out a better way to carry it once I'm healed up."

IC (As Ipartsa): "Alright, we're out of here, just be careful getting down the steps, I nearly hit them after falling over them." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she stood aside to let Beat walk through.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Shark knew, roughly, Holistic's location, and could easily locate her if her tried. The question was whether he was willing to try.

And he probably wasn't. If he did, there was no chance of her demise, which was intolerable. And if she did survive - and he had a feeling she would - he doubted she would hold it against him, and either way he could manage not to be punished for his inaction. It could be explained away as having time for only one rescue and prioritizing rescuing a level 3 over a level 2, not even seeing her, or any number of other things.

The other facet to consider, too, was what would be of greater benefit to his partnership with Rain. And it seemed quite obvious that his rescue would be more meaningful for her if he rescued only her.

The faintest signs of a smile he knew to be artificial, but was nevertheless quite convincing outwardly, came to his own faceplate, and he replied, "No, nothing."

IC: Draco

Alright... Bashing brains like this may not be totally useful... The Draconic Rahkshi thought, grimacing as he avoided another disk. Falling behind the cover of a taller building, he took Necrosmith off of his back, switching it to scythe mode. "The harvest is ripe this year." Draco murmured this to himself as he braced himself to enter combat. He really hoped their was actually some competent Rahkshi on the back line...

He roared his ever-iconic roar, and charged out, ready to scatter once again the small Matoran group that tried to organize. A scythe slashed through the air, and the bodies of several matoran were sliced in half, shock on their face. Cackling with glee, Draco slashed, sliced, impaled all the close combat Matoran. Then... He decided to play golf with the severed bodies. He turned his scythe around to act like a golf club, then swung. The body didn't go too far, but it would still be a shock to get hit by your friend's half body. Screeching in shock and fear, most of the Matoran fled. One launched a disk at him... And his leg became frozen in ice. NO!! This would not be the end! Slicing at the ice with his scythe, he looked up- Only to be blasted back by a Cordak, landing a few feet in front of him. The explosion masked him due to the dust, thankfully, so he crawled behind a building. Sitting down against the wall, he sighed. Well, the explosion did one thing- it got all the ice off of him.

Unfortunately, there were dents, and a few holes in his armor. Blast it... Draco knew one thing- he could not hold his own against someone with longer range weapons. Backup was needed.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Rain turned back to watch the waves. They were much nicer when they weren't crashing over her head, threatening to push her downwards. "Good," she replied. "Otherwise, I would have worried you lost your touch."

IC Caoutchouc / Flying

Silently, he took to the air. The sun was high in the sky, an irritating presence mitigated only slightly by his bright and reflective coloration. The Chain Lightning rahkshi with the shallows cat was a little ways off, he banked towards her. She had seemed a little cooler about the whole escapade, perhaps a little more stable and grounded.

"So, what do you think will be waiting for us in Malebranche?" He asked once close. The wind was deafening, drowning out sounds within meters of their origin.

...but close to it

IC Doubt

Doubt's fist finally collapsed into the ground. The area was covered in fragments of the unfortunate training dummies, before disappearing into the floor once again.

Suddenly, the stinging sharp pain pierced through his mind again.

I AM TRIDAX.

Doubt collapsed fully and began to cry again.

IC: Xara - Nynrah Airspace.

"Somewhere to lie low for a while, hopefully!" I called back. "Plenty of places to hide!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk walked up to Rail. "Sorry.", he apologised.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC (As Numlef): "Look, I hate to be rude, but we're in a hurry, can you please get out the way?" The rahkshi of electricity snapped at Kakarahk as he stopped when Rail crashed.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Rain sighed and slumped over, but quickly thought better of it as her chest flared with pain. "I hate waiting," she groaned.

After a moment, she reached into her bag and pulled out a bundle of cloth. The wrappings soon fell away, revealing the beaded surface of The Percussor. "I... found this in a hut. Seems to have some special powers. Could be fun."

IC (As Numlef): "Some rahkshi jumped in front of Rail." The rahkshi of electricity said to Dorm, clenching his fist. "I don't think even that green and gray rahkshi I saw when I first joined the school would be stupid enough to do such a thing."

IC Caoutchouc / Flying

He briefly considered shrugging, but decided not to based on the fact that assuming the position was important to staying airborne. An errant muscular twitch could knock him out of it.

"But for how long? I know some of the others mentioned knowing a Grossh or someone there, I never met them on our assignment trip, what about you?"

Edited by Kaneo Takarada

...but close to it

IC: Blue-Phantom On The Water

Blue stared after the two leaving Rahks, sighing as she felt a heavy weight on her. Metaphorically speaking of course. This was wrong, she knew that, but what could she do? She trudged out of the warehouse and put her head down, trying to ignore the sounds of death around her. Every step she took made her feel heavier and heavier. As she exited the town, she could take it no longer, and felt her legs give out from under her, falling slowly to the ground. She sighed and tucked her knees up to her chest, sitting quietly as she looked around. Dead Matoran, fires, death, Rahkshi everywhere... Two others, in particular, stading quietly close by, taking in the same scene. She nodded briefly to them before pulling the magnetic disks out and turning them in her fingers, tring to distract herself from the carnage...

OOC: Burst and Gaever, if either are interested. :P

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC Kakarahk:

"Sorry, sorry, I kinda tripped. Where are you three going, anyway?"

Kakarahk wasn't sure what was happening. These Rahkshi were mad at him, which he could understand, but why were they going so fast? He rubbed his back, which hurt form being slammed into. His Quick Healing powers were already starting to erase the bruises, but they still hurt in the meantime.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Dormirahk

Dormirahk decided that explaining their mission to this complete stranger wasn't going to put their mission in complete and utter jeopardy, considering the fact that they could probably kill him and hide the body if he tried anything stupid due to their advantage of numbers. "We're off to the matoran village to evacuate anyone we can. We're saving the matoran from the slaughter."

IC Kakarahk:

Slaughter? Kakarahk had no clue what was happening, but decided that they would probably not tell him what they meant right now. Only one way to find out.

"I'll come."

OOC: Onaku, what you did IC is similar to when I played as a skakdi in the BZPRPG and shouted "I want to rob a bank!" In the middle of a crowded bar, leaving several players mad at me, both IC and OOC.

IC (As Numlef): *Oh for Makuta's sake!* The rahkshi of electricity was tempted to give Dorm a nasty shock. *Saving the matoran is already a risky move, and you want to tell that to a student!* He looked at Kakarahk. "Go ahead, snitch on us or try and kill us fellow rahkshi, we've been conditioned not to fear death and I bet you feel the same way."

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk backed away slowly, hands held up. 

"Whoa, calm down. I said, I'll come with you. I'm not going to rat you out. What kind of lightstone-head do you think I am?"

OOC: I want to see that post. :P

Edited by Unicode

"Right." Beat managed to traverse the steps without any unfortunate events, though she was considerably more careful than she normally would have been.

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

Wandering aimlessly, Kaboom stumbled across a small knot of resistance--a few holdouts, armed with various ranged weaponry, seemingly forcing another Rahkshi into cover behind one of the few remaining buildings. Kaboom silently plucked his third-to-last Madu Cabolo and chucked it into their midst, scattering the defenders like scraps of paper in the wind. "Come on!" he yelled to the hiding Rahk, as he began slicing into the stunned Matoran.

OOC: Interacting with Draco.

IC--Footwork--Dorm/Halls

After several hours of restless sleep, Footwork awoke, still feeling as drained and depressed as ever. He left his room and began to shuffle listlessly down the hallway toward the refectory--or at least where he thought the refectory was.

OOC: Open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Xara - Nynrah Airspace.

"Never met the guy," I replied, stroking Sand's fur, "I just hope this lot know what they're doing...." 

OOC: I'm on an iPad, so I can't grab the link and put it into some nice little text.

IC (As Numlef): "A major one to jump in a speeding rahkshi's way." The electric rahkshi said as a joke. "Anyway, if you truly want to join us and do not intend to snitch, then you're flying next to Rail, where he'll keep an eye on you." Numlef added in a more serious tone.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Good, now we'll just go in a straight line and stay behind the buildings." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she returned to Beat's side.

IC (As Zubarahk): During the attack on Phantom-on-the-Water, he had been sitting in a nearby patch of flowers. He had eventually returned to Corpus and was just walking through the hallways.

OOC: Zubarahk open for interaction and Feka interacting with footwork.

IC (As Feka): "Matoran eat by touching their food and absorbing the energy from their fingers. Rahkshi eat in a similar way to the skakdi, but they see it as barbaric." The rahkshi of sonics read aloud from his journal, not paying attention to where he was going until Feka bumped into footwork.

IC: Draco

About time. Standing upto his full height, Draco prepared Necrosmith, and charged out, roaring. Slicing again and again, all Draco saw was red. How DARE they try to resist against the Makuta? Vicious slicing was all the Draconic Brute saw- that, and his victims. No one would live... A fist connected with Draco. It would seem that they were not the brightest... The Matoran was fleeing, holding something. Not anymore, as his arm was severed, then his head. He slashed again, this time at empty air. Confused, Draco looked around. Had they fled? "Where... Where did they go?" He said, oblivious to the bodies all around him- most missing a limb or head. Why... Suddenly, Draco stumbled, tripping. It would seem that that was not a fist, but a weaken disk. Probably a higher level, too. Blast it...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Hoto - Flying

She considered saying everything was perfect, but it was obvious it was not. And she was trying not to lie to Jayar.

And so she turned to him, and her headplates fell silent, throwing her into blindness again. She still managed a small smile. "A-about as f-fine as someone on the run f-from M-M-Makuta c-can be."

IC: Nymph (Hallways)

My breathing increases, more out of fear than anger. I squirm forwards in my suit slightly, poking my head far enough forward to be able to effectively control the suit. Still trembling, I look up at Fior, eyes squinting as I readjust to Rahkshi vision instead of Kraata vision.

VBWj75sh.png

"Uh-huh." A significant part of Beat wanted to just take off now, and to Karz with creeping around behind random buildings. She restrained herself, though; Ipartsa probably knew what she was doing, and was definitely in better condition for noticing important details. With this in mind, she hobbled painfully along behind the row of still-standing buildings. 

IC--Kaboom--Phantom-on-the-Water

Kaboom suppressed a giggle of amusement; it wouldn't do to alienate a potential ally. "Oh, they're...here and there, in varying quantities," he said lightheartedly, as he picked through the dismembered bodies for anything bronze. Stuffing a few armor plates into one of his stolen sacks, he rose to his feet and regarded the winged Rahk coolly. "Must've been some nasty Kanoka that one whacked ya with. I can stick around 'till you're feeling better, if you think you need it."

IC--Sepulchral--Phantom-on-the-Water

The cacophony of screaming, though beginning to die down, was still very much present. Sepulchral continued to stand at attention, giving a silent prayer of thanks for every second that passed without the necessity of slaying another victim. 

IC--Footwork--Halls/Refectory

Having finally found the refectory, Footwork gathered a bowl of...something, sat at the nearest table, and began to eat mechanically, barely even noticing the wretched flavor. 

OOC: Sepulchral and Footwork open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png