Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Era - Refectory.

"You're probably right...." I sighed, "...I guess I'll have to take him outside and let him hunt."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Hallways. 

Putting the vial of poison away somewhere secure, I headed out of my dorm to find out who'd put it there in the first place. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Exxan open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang cringed at another painful memory. Yet another time his actions had lead to harm coming to his friends. "No, I... I took him and another Rahkshi to Nynrah. It was just after an assignment that involved raiding the town, but we thought we would be safe. As it turned out, the Ghosts still harbored a grudge. They attacked us, and Omega... he fought bravely, but they were too much for us. We were lucky to get out with our lives. The shots completely destroyed his back, but Palma was able to fix up everything but his spines. Kat... the other Rahkshi, was pretty bad too, and somehow I managed to get out of it relatively together."

Her appearance was starting to intrigue him, as well as the papers she pulled out and put away before he had a chance to see them. "I... I'm sorry," he interjected. "But.. do I know you?"

IC: Discord/3rd Person/Outside the Gym

He ducked under his grasping arms, and then realized an idea clicked in his mind when he said lazy.

"I know what to do!"

He began to try and walk through the door using his level two power to disrupt the molecules of the rock.

IC: Alpha/3rd Person/Infirmary

"You may not know me directly..." she began to think about the rumors she heard when getting here, and knew who he was.

"But he was someone I would know better than anyone...and now I know about you too, Fang."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Exxan - Courtyard. 

Hearing the shouts, I headed for the courtyard to see what all the fuss was about.

Apparently I hadn't been the only one to get pranked. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas looked at Vlad with a menacing face. "So, sending your buddies off to bring in people to beat me some more?" He said.

OOC:

Poison

Fire-starters

Book of Poetry

Ceiling Magnet

Textbook

Schematic

I believe that is all.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

The mention of his name set him on edge. She knew him. She knew Omega. But he knew she had not been at the Academy. He may not know the names of everyone, but he had at least seen them, and she was new. But there was something about her... She reminded him of... someone. He instinctively felt he could trust her even while her words sent up every warning flag he had.

He narrowed his eyes, still trying to understand. "Who are you?"

IC: Alpha/3rd Person/Infirmary

"You probably should know by now..."

She began to kneel down by her brother's side, leaving the picture of the two of them in the batch together, besides them. She began to polish off some of the dust on his armor.

"Brother..." she whispered in Omega's ear. "You shall be avenged soon."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"There was a vial of poison on my desk," I said in reply to Death, "I didn't notice anything of mine missing." I wandered over to the one called Sidonas. "So this was some kind of pathetic prank?" I spat.

I'd thought it was a death threat; why else would someone leave poison in my room?

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

He really didn't think, did he? Vlad was beginning to wonder if Sidonas was an old breed Rahkshi who'd somehow wound up at the school, because he acted about as intelligent as one sometimes.

"First of all, I haven't lain a finger on you. Secondly, zer last vords I spoke vere simply agreeing to take your book. I did not even ask Var to go out unt call upon zer others, so vhy do you accuse me? Thirdly, zer angry expression is not helpink you right now. I am among zer Rahkshi deciding upon your punishment, unt vun of zer few you had not yet insulted, so it vould be in your best interests not to anger me, or I vill call for you to be beaten up." If you looked closely you might have seen steam rising metaphorically out of his ears, annoying Ivan.

Feast upon this moron. He is undeservink of your resistance.

No, none deserve zer pain it vould inflict...

Are you sure? They, the sly, vampiric voice inside his head directed his eyes at the crowd of Rahkshi at the trial, vould thank you for it...

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"There was a vial of poison on my desk," I said in reply to Death, "I didn't notice anything of mine missing." I wandered over to the one called Sidonas. "So this was some kind of pathetic prank?" I spat.

I'd thought it was a death threat; why else would someone leave poison in my room?

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas, hearing Exxan's words, replied: "The poison? I placed random items in random dorms, I had no intention of killing anyone. I wanted to see you all blame each other for theft, but Recoil caught me."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I had no intention of killing anyone. 

OOC: Exxan never said anything about killing.

"Have you decided what to do with him?" I asked the others, curious. 

Fang's eyes widened and he sank back into his chair at the realization. Of course, it was so obvious now. The armor. The keen interest in Omega. Her knowledge. He was torn between jumping up and hugging her and running out of the room in a panic, so he just sat there, unable to speak.

Finally, he managed to choke something out. "So... so you're his sister?" He was still having trouble wrapping his mind around the idea. It was a lot to take in. "But... but why now? Now that he's... gone?" Though he still didn't know much about her, not even her name, but it still almost felt like Omega was back. Just as Fang was beginning to accept his death.

"Codex?" I frowned. "What's that?" Oh ,wait, this was Omega's friend, the one who wanted me dead....

Great. 

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

"The thief possesses a book he refers to as his Codex, which supposedly contains, encrypted, his 'deepest secrets' and is his most precious possession. Since his crime was depriving others of their greatest treasures, the consensus thus far has been to deprive him of his, this book, for several days. In addition, Death," here Jayar pointed to the leading Brother, "is going to make a copy of the book, so that should Sidonas act out again, there will still be leverage to be had over him."

I give it five seconds before he either declares that ridiculous or tells us all how proud he is of us, thought Jayar.

OOC: Finally, after a long slumber, she awakens!!!

IC Kat: 

I awoke, what felt like several days later, well rested, and feeling back to my old self.

Well, sort of. I still had grown as a person, after all.

I saw Fang's necklace on the shelf where I'd left it. I strung it around my neck, and was about to leave when something caught my eye.

Curious.

I looked at the object which I was sure hadn't been in here before. It was round, flat, like a disc. It appeared to be some kind of metal.

I reached out to touch it....

And it promptly flew onto my arm, stuck fast. 

I jumped back in surprise, giving a squeak that made my face burn in embarrassment.

What the Karz is this thing?!

My mind flicked through the possibilities at lightning speed.

Not a bomb.

not a weapon.

a shield, maybe? Awfully small for one, but I suppose bucklers are small. 

Beyond its magnetic properties, it was impossible to tell.

I shrugged, and pulled it off my arm, only to have it stick to my hand. 

I frowned. this was getting bothersome. 

I stuck it onto my forearm, it looked enough like a shield to pass for now.

I stepped out of my room, locking the door behind me, and striding down the hall.

Ready to face the day.

OOC: Kat is open for interaction.

• Upvote 2

IC: Discord/3rd Person/Outside the Gym

He was suddenly paralyzed, and his body was grappled by Zex who proceeded to use him like a battering ram against the door.

"I- Thought- We- Said- That- I- Could- Not- Break- Through- The- Door- WIth- My- Powers!" he said with a mad smile. He liked this guy and how he operated.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary

"Indeed."

I finished dusting him off, and put away the pictures, before I answered the rest of his questions.

"I was taken away as part of a project to study me by Chirox. And just so you know, in my opinion, Tridax was right. He was a moron. Chirox tried to train me to be an effective killing machine in the same time it takes for me learn how to use my suit. It took me even longer to get used to moving while in it...And anyways, about your last question, I found out his death after he was killed. Tridax told me himself, and had Chirox let me go. I...wish I could've been there for him earlier..."

I whispered in Omega's ear again, "Don't worry brother. You can sleep easy now that your twin sister's here. The person who killed you. Will. Die."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Not bad..." I shrugged, "...I was going to suggest we make him drink the poison he left in my room." I found it difficult to believe that someone was stupid enough to keep all of their innermost secrets in a book. Mine were in the safest place of all: my mind. 

It was hard to be uncharacteristically excited when she was so factual about everything, so Fang managed to calm down a little. "Don't we all..." he replied wistfully. He stood up once more and tried to compose himself. "There is one thing you should know about me though. I don't care if you were trained to kill, I will not tolerate it. But enough of these sobering words. Why don't we find the others and introduce you?"

IC: Hoto - Dorms

Hoto drearily pulled herself out of sleep, and for a blissful moment forgot why she was lying by the side of her bed. But then she remembered the lesson. She had really tried for Era's sake, but she still couldn't do it. She couldn't bring herself to even swing her staff, except for...

She shuddered and sat up on the bed. Had she really... The thought was extremely uncomfortable, and Hoto put it out of her mind. She felt terrible for striking Era, but she didn't know what to do about it. She wanted to rush to Era and apologize, but apologies would only make it worse. It was what she wanted. Era wanted her to defend herself, and she had, though she regretted it. It was all so confusing. They really weren't as alike as she had thought.

Her thoughts were thankfully interrupted by a closing door outside. She looked up, clickers in her neck joints responding to the motion and giving her a quick glimpse of the room, with the door apparently still open. It was a relief no one had done anything with the opportunity, or, at least, she hoped so.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary

"I...would like that very much."

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Dorm ---> Infirmary

I felt that Stronghold would probably need someone to help him bring the books back.

When I got there, he was sleeping. But as I was to turn around and leave, I saw the most strangest thing. Was that Omega next to Fang? But then I saw the dead body. Then who was that look-alike? I walked up to them.

"Uh...Fang? Who is this Rahkshi?"

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

"That would punish whoever owned the poison as well, though," pointed out Jayar. "Better to return it to them, I think, unless they arrive and declare that they would prefer it used upon Sidonas..." That seemed like a surprisingly reasonable punishment, though Jayar would prefer it not come to that.

IC: Zex

"Karz it. I'm getting help."

I went to the infirmary. The room filled with injured people that would be perfect for breaking down doors.

"Can anybody here help break down the gym door. Some karz head blocked it from the inside."

IC: Pyre

Pyre woke up. He walked around the hallways and noticed a strange figure in the infirmary. The rahkshi looked like Omega. He entered the room.

"Who is this rahkshi?"

Then he remembered about Valkuu getting beat up in the gym before he left.

"Also some rahkshi was getting beat up in the gym. Somebody should check on him to see if he is ok."

Zex asked, "The door is locked help us get in."

Zex and Pyre walked to the gym. Pyre began using his plasma coating to try to melt through the rock.

Pyre: "Karz if only a molecular distortion rahk or another plasma rahk was here we could get in."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Mar'jik:

Upon hearing Recoil's words to Exxan regarding killing, Mar'jik loked at her, his eyes liquid ice. "Will you guys ever get it? Exxan was no more at blame then Omega. He just fought better. That is the only difference in guilt. Now close your faceplate and be productive."

OOC: Wow. I never knew Mar'jik would do that.

• Upvote 1

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Pyre

"Then lets get in!"

Pyre began using his plasma coating to try to melt through expecting Discord to help him. He couldn't get through and just went back to his dorm to sleep.

IC: Zex

I sat and waited. Then I realized this wouldn't work. Even with the power of two rahkshi combined we couldn't get through the door.

I shouted, "Can anybody inside the gym open the door?"

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: Rain was also talking to Clock, if you missed that, Teclax.

Now it was time to be uncharacteristically excited. Fang ran over and seized Bullseye by the shoulders, his face brimming with happiness. "Omega had a sister," he burst out, "and she has just arrived! Come on, we're going to introduce her."

Fang bolted out of the Infirmary, only remembering Venom at the last second. Asleep or not, Kat had to know about this.

IC: Hoto - Dorms

Hoto jumped at the voice before recognizing her friend. "Oh, hey Kat. Haven't seen you since before the assignment," she sleepily mumbled. It was no use hiding anything from friends, and a second opinion might help. "I hope it went better for you than for us. I... I couldn't do it. Era tried to help, but... Well, at least I got this staff!" She felt around for it before remembering she had left it in the Gym. The blades were beautiful, but they also could do a lot of harm. She didn't want the risk, so she wouldn't mind never feeling it again, or hearing that wonderful note...

"...never mind. Era... Era tried to teach me how to use it, but... it all went wrong. I didn't want to hurt her! I was just protecting myself, and I kind of... hit her. But now I don't know what to do! She wanted me to fight, but I didn't want to and..."

It all sounded even more confusing as it poured out, but she hoped Kat would understand.

"Perhaps we should find out who everything belongs to before deciding his punishment?" I suggested. "After all, the people who've been robbed are the real victims," I shook my head, glaring at Sidonas. Smart enough to write and encrypt a journal, but didn't use that intelligence for anything other than childish pranks? It was saddening, in all honesty. 

IC: Rail - Gym

Despite the sounds of battle echoing throughout the room, Rail was still close enough to the entrance to hear the sounds of some idiots trying to break in, and he wasn't going to risk letting them do so until Xara was done thrashing her opponent. With a thought, the gym sprang to life once more, constructing a wall made of pure, solid rock wide enough to touch the bleachers on either side of him and about as thick as Suvak's Terrain Crawler before it slid up against the doors.

Even if they did somehow manage to avoid getting eaten by the gym, they wouldn't be tunneling through that until Xara's fight was way beyond over. Having done his part, he turned his attention back towards Vaalku's lesson in pain.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.