Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

"I would be delighted." said Jayar, smiling broadly. The trial could go on without him. He just hoped it wouldn't try to draw him in again, he'd been waiting to do this for what seemed like an eternity. "I'll need a blindfold... perhaps a plant will do?"

He stepped over to the flower bed and found a good-sized plant with large, thick green leaves, and ripped one of them off before tying it around his head. It would disadvantage him were he to battle a Bomaurahk, but he probably wasn't going to do that anytime soon. It also probably looked ridiculous, but it was unlikely Hoto would care about that... He fought off a burst of self-consciousness with that thought.

He walked over to the far side of the Courtyard from the judgement of Sidonas, where he'd have more room to maneuver and be less likely to get dragged into it again. "I'm ready," he said. There was only blackness in front of him... Well, okay, it was tinged green. But the point was he couldn't see.

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

"Vell, it attatches zer ceilink, un usink its magnetic powers it holds vun's feet to it. It allows vun to sleep upside down, like a bat." Ivan grabbed onto the overhanging roof of the building and hung down from it to demonstrate. "Zat is my preferred... my only vay of sleepink. Lyink horizontally I might as vell be on a bed of nails for zer sleep I can get." Even if this cleared up Kat's confusion, it was probably only going to replace it with more. Vlad hoped he could finish the conversation quickly and respectfully and go off to bed, it had been a long day.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

"He put it there." said Vlad, gesturing to Sidonas. "He took zer valuables out of several dorms unt put them in others, hopink to cause fightink. He did - mostly people are fightink him. His punishment is beink decided here, if it interests you. If you vill excuse me, I vill go to bed." He tucked the magnetic device under his arm. "It has been a long day vith zer assignment unt all." He began to walk away, headed for his dormitory, Ivan following close behind, less lively than normal. The poor Rahi was tired too.

IC: Exxan - Courtyard. 

I walked over to Kat, having partially overheard her discussion with the weird Rahkshi whose accent was painful to my ears. "Did he really just say that he sleeps upside-down on his ceiling?" I asked in disbelief. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas, watching Vlad leave, decided to speak up; he was tired, he just wanted his sentence over with already.

"Can you all just sentence me and get this over with? The one that just left and the other fellow already decided it; just end this so we can all leave." Sidonas said that, show the obvious impatience in his voice.

OOC: To whoever asked me to change my font, this better?

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Fang - Outside Gym

Somehow, it made sense, though he couldn't imagine how. Alpha and Omega.

"Pleased to meet you, Alpha," Fang replied, grinning widely. "I suppose you know my name. And you've met Kat and Hoto. There are a few others that knew of Omega at the school, but... they may not be ready to see you."

Karz, how would Exxan respond to this? For everyone's safety, it may be best to keep him and Alpha apart for a while.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

Hoto took a deep breath and hoped his eyes were covered. It wasn't going to be any easier to teach him, but at least they had somewhere to start from. She focused back on the entrance to the school. The trial was still going on there, but she didn't want to leave Kat yet.

"Okay, so, last time we did this, you... you figured out the tapping, right? So... I'll just move around a bit, and you listen to the echoes to see if you can find me."

She bent back her clickers again and stepped to the left a ways. After a while, she stepped back, always waiting before moving again in the space she remembered was safe.

IC: Cuutuk - his dorm

Cuutuk woke with a jump, he was sweating. He had a nightmare, but he couldn't remember what about. He sat up, and got out of bed. His back itched a bit, he attempted to scratch it, only to find his scar. He sighs and gets up. He grabs his uke and heads to the cafeteria, only to see Melody walking in. He looks in her direction, and quickly looks away. He did not want to know if she had heard about the fight or not, or for her to see his scar.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC Kat/ Courtyard

I gave a sort of nonchalant, "Yeah, he did," To exxan, but my eyes were locked on the Rahkshi Vlad had pointed out.

I stalked over and got right in his face, jabbing a clawed finger at him menacingly, "Listen up, you little punk, you're lucky I didn't get ahold of you first, as far as we're concerneed, you can sit here all day if that's what it takes. If you ever go into my room without permission again, I will show you the real meaning of fear. Without using my powers. Got me?!"

I felt incredibly violated. That room was all that was really mine. the only other thing I had was Scourge, and technically, I'd found that.

IC Mar'jik:

Addressing Zex, Mar'jik said, "I can probably take that door out with my ax."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

Jayar put his staff on his back and tapped his fingers on his forearm, like he'd done before. It seemed like there was an eternity between then and now.

He listened carefully for the difference in the time it took for the metallic tapping noise to echo back to him from across the Courtyard. It was an incredibly small interval of time, but after a few seconds he thought he had discerned it.

Now for the hard part... pinning down in which direction the interval was even smaller. Jayar tried to ignore the sounds of the judgment across the open area... ignore his breathing... ignore the wind in his ears... all that mattered was the interval of time between his fingers hitting his armor and the echo returning. It was almost impossible... but was that a difference over there? It was so slight as to be almost imperceptible, but if it was in fact not there, he wouldn't even have this idea that it was, right?

"I think... I might have got it. In the loosest sense, at least." He ignored the sound of his voice. The echo was the important thing... "You're somewhere over there..." He turned to face where he was getting the difference and realized that is was much too far across to be Hoto. He had found, not the Dodge Rahkshi, but a wall. "No, wait, that's the school..."

But at least he was starting to get it, right? He turned and listened again, but it was so difficult to tell... was she... there..? He hazarded that he wasn't looking at a massive slab of stone this time and said hesitantly, "Okay, I think I'm facing you now."

OOC: Last post of tonight.

Sidonas saw Kat come over to him, he could see how furious she was as to his 'borrowing' when she finished talking, he didn't speak, he simply glanced up, then looked back down.

I'm starting to wonder if I should be helping instead of stealing and pulling pranks, maybe some good would come of that, but where would I start?

You could start by telling Recoil how-

Shut it! I told you not to speak again on that!

It was the voice, the voice who kept nagging things in his mind that he didn't even know whether they were true or not. The voice would tell him the same karzing thing from time to time, and he just wanted it to be quiet, why wouldn't it stay silent like he asked?

• Upvote 1

IC: BullseyeAlpha, and Discord/1st Person, Bullseye POV/Gym

I returned unable to find Cuutuk in the infirmary, and saw that a Mind-Reading Rahkshi with an axe was trying to break the door. He watched as he began to hack the door so they can quickly open it before the bar jarring the door shut repaired itself.

"I think I already know this. People have looked at me as if I was a ghost. I need a disguise."

"Paint yourself," said Discord.

"Preferably without ruining my look, thank you."

I turned around.

"Perhaps Stronghold's technique can work. He's recently used his shed skin as some form or psuedo-chain mail that he wraps around his armor. Perhaps the same idea may work. I do have some shed skin in my dorm. Do you guys have any?"

I looked to everyone expecting a reaction or two. It was an extremely bizarre idea.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I'd never seen Kat quite this angry before. Even after what had happened with Omega, she hadn't been this mad. Clearly her room represented a personally boundary of some description. I filed that mental note away for future reference; it was always good to keep track of these sorts of things. Speaking of things that needed keeping track of...

"You're facing me," I said flatly, recognising the blindfolded Rahkshi who'd run into me once before. "You have eyes, why don't you use them?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

"You're getting closer," Hoto called from nearly across the Courtyard. She bent her clickers back in and walked over to him, standing protectively between Jayar and Exxan. "He's training," she explained to the latter. "You know, blind... combat."

Fang could only watch their attempts at opening the door for so long before he stepped forward and put a hand on the ax-wielding Rahkshi's shoulder. "If Xara is blocking the door, I'm sure she has good reason. Breaking in will only cause more injury."

He turned back to Bullseye to give a quizzical look. "Perhaps we can find a less... unusual way of hiding your appearance, if you are so set on it. The worst is over. Most of those who knew Omega now recognize you. There is little to do that would not modify your appearance anyway.

Sidonas, hearing Kat's...order, per say, mumbled: "I'm sorry." Sidonas proceeded to look back down and create the beginnings of a plan for redemption.

A plan for Recoil, admit it, that is what this is really about..

It's not like that! I'm simply looking for a way to- He let out a breath,

OK, maybe it might be a little like that, but don't think for a minute that I won't shut you up! Understand?

Sure, the voice spoke, talking in a sarcastic tone, I definately 'understand'...

I'm serious, Sidonas replied to himself, don't say ANYTHING.

Fine, fine, your call man..

Good. By the way, who are you?

The thoughts you don't want to accept, all rolled into one voice.

At hearing this, Sidonas' eyes widened, he was shocked, yet the whole predicament made perfect sense...

Why? Why did I have to develop a split personality?

Because of Recoil, that's why.

Shut up!, Sidonas remarked.

Edited by Kovika

IC Kat: 

Still angry, I turned and headed for the gym. I needed to blow off steam.

I noticed Fang and some others milling around the door. And ..... her. I pointedly looked away for now, and barged past, slamming open the door.

Or, at least, tried to, instead, I left two large hand shaped indents in the stone, and staggered back.

My breath was ragged. 

"Who. The Karz. Locked the Karzing doors. to the Karzing gym."

IC: Cuutuk-hallway

Should he tell the truth? Or lie? The conflict inside is strong, but his good nature stands.

Tell the truth.

Cuutuk sighs, and turns to show his scar on his back.

"Melody... I got in a fight..." He starts. He turns back to her.

"I pushed someone out of the way of some weapons, that's how I got the gash, and then the two proceeded to fight. I tried to stop the fight by interfering, and I got electrocuted. Palma fixed me up pretty well, but... I feel like I didn't do the right thing..."

He pauses for a moment, and looks down at his feet.

"Y-You're probably pretty mad at me. Getting involved in a fight and all..."

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Sidonas, seeing Kat leave, looked up at Exxan. "So, should I start copying down my Codex so we can end this? Or am I just going to have to sit here for another Karzing millennium?" Afterwards, he glanced around, looking at who was left there. Sidonas thought, he thought about Recoil, even though he wanted to tell his mind to shut up. He was, quite frankly, smitten with a Rahk he barely knew who's first interactions with him involved shooting, restraining him, and bringing him to a trial for theft. As he thought about this, he hoped no Rahkshi of mind-reading was near who had changed their colors, or else a certain she-rahk would slap him real fast...

He then, realizing this, quickly turned his thoughts back to his plan, as to avoid suspicion. But for a moment, just one moment with Recoil in his thoughts, he grinned.

Then he realized how a low level mind reading Rahl probably wouldn't hear all of this; he slapped himself in the face.

OOC:Last post of the night.

Edited by Kovika

IC Kat/ In front of gym:

Had it been anyone other than Fang, I'd have likely exploded.

"No, no I'm not alright. I wake up to find some weird device in my room, Omega's apparent sister shows up before we've even lain him to rest, and then I find out that some karzing has been in my room, rooting around in my things, without my karzing permission! So, no, I'm not alright, and I was about to relieve that tension in a healthy manner in the karzing gym, but some inconsiderate mother 's gone and blocked the  DOOR!"

With the last word, I drove my fist, a beautiful, twisting punch that would have impressed Caoutchoac, had he seen it, up to my elbow into the stone of the door.

OOC: Sometimes, I like letting the Kat out of the bag~

He understood. It was a lot to take in. He felt like that after Omega's death. He still felt like that. In fact, it was a wonder he wasn't punching holes in walls and/or doors. But he had to keep calm for Kat's sake.

He reached back to set Venom aside, then stepped closer. He had two options that he could see, and neither would be fun for him. "Why don't you remove your hand from the door, and fight me?"

As much as he didn't want to face her wrath, it might help, and Kat was worth the risk.

"I see...." I considered this, "...Well, if you're so set on teaching him, perhaps find somewhere quieter than this courtyard? Maybe the empty dormitory wing?" As far as I knew, no one ever went there; it was probably the quietest place in the school.