Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Outside Gym

Fang stumbled backward as Kat launched into him. Venom went skittering behind him as he hit the ground.

Despite all of Kat's frustration, he had to laugh with relief. "Feeling better?" he asked.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

Hoto stepped inside after Jayar and nodded at his question. "It's a start, for sure. I think you're getting the hang of it!" She was proud of her new student. He was learning faster than she could have hoped.

As they walked, Hoto slipped a hand in his as if to lead him through the hallways like she had with Era. It seemed he had taken off the blindfold, but she felt more secure that way.

IC: Bullseye, Alpha, Discord/1st Person, Bullseye's POV/Outside the Gym

I heard a scream, and it sounded familiar....I just couldn't put my finger on it...And by the sounds of it, he must've fallen to the ground.

"Hey Fang. You might wanna listen in. Can you tell me who in there? There's someone we probably know in there." 

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Infirmary

Through some way or another, Toxin ended up in the infirmary to visit Stronghold. Stronghold had awoke as Fang, Bullseye, and Alpha left, and he told Toxin what had occured. Neither of them were that shocked, but they were surprised. Either way, Toxin looked at the stack of what had to be 20 - 25 books. He raised a metaphorical eyebrow.

"Studying for the next battle, hey try some of the fighting books, they could help fight Silencer. I mean, if you still want to try and beat him..."

Both of them began reading silently.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: BullseyeAlphaDiscord/1st Person, Bullseye's POV/Outside the Gym

I finally recognized the sounds. Vaalku was in there. I didn't know what was going on but it sounded like he was in trouble.

"Hey Fang, I think Vaalku's in there."

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Infirmary

"You know, I've been planning to find a way to spill all my slime across the floor so that Silencer and Illusive can get poison by stepping on it..."

"Yeah? If you're asking me to go with you again, don't count on it, I'm not immune to poison."

"Perhaps you could weave some of my shed skin with yours?"

"I don't know if it works like that. Would it repel the effects?"

Toxin thought about that.

OOC: Would it? Note that the Lerahk skin probably won't protect you poison if injected/injested into the body. It's just to prevent from seeping into the armor.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Infirmary

"...Actually I don't think it would work after all..."

"I thought so."

"..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure I can fight while nauseous. It takes a lot of concentration, though."

~And a bit of battlerage.~

"Shut up," he thought.

"Alright then..."

They continued to read.

He rubbed his shoulder, wincing at the blow. "I figured I wasn't getting out of it so easily."

Before she could punch him again, he stepped forward at Bullseye's words. "Vaalku? Karz, we've got to get him out of there! Xara is not going to stop!"

He stood before the seemingly impenetrable wall, searching for any weakness. The Gym had formed a smooth surface of strong, regenerating stone. He was tempted to slam a plasma-covered fist into it, but he was hesitant after what happened to Kat.

Of course, I'm level three.

He lifted a hand and shot a small stream of plasma to test the wall's strength. It was cutting through, but only barely. It would not be enough to get a whole Rahkshi through. But he couldn't just stand here and let Xara probably kill Vaalku, as frustrating as he was.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik walked up to Fang. "Can you soften the wall? I can break through it if you can soften it with Plasma."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: BullseyeAlphaDiscord/1st Person, Bullseye's POV/Outside the Gym

I remembered something that Stronghold had told me about the gym and the way, in his opinion, how it works. Stronghold had battled Era, in which she modified Stronghold's cage to be a box, and how I managed to dissipate Xara's pillars and spikes when they were distracted in battle.

"Everybody. According to one of my sources, one can't really undo what someone has done, like this wall, unless the maker doesn't have enough mental capacity to keep it up. But the source was able to add things to what the opponent. He only did it once, but I think it may work."

I looked to everyone, and without their opinion, begun to imagine some sort of tunnel through the rock.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat:

A thought occurred to me.

I stepped up to the wall, placed a hand on ot, and thought real hard about it disappearing.

It melted back Ito the floor.

And then a flying Xara hit me. Followed by Vaalku.

And so it was that I became a tangled mass of Rahkshi for the second time in five minutes.

IC: BullseyeAlphaDiscord/1st Person/Outside the Gym

I guessed whoever was maintaining the wall wasn't paying attention because Kat seemed to make the wall disappear with ease.

I ran in looking for the perpetrator who had dared to block me from fighting. I looked at the one who was next to the wall the entire time, and thought he was the one, since Bullseye's logic dictated that one had to be close to the door to perform such a task. I proceeded to try and tap his metal elbow to get his attention, activating my power as I did so. He wouldn't know that his elbow was melting as I caught his attention, and with my black coloring, he wouldn't know that I was a Molecular Disruption Rahkshi till his arm fell off.

"Mind if I fight you?" :P I used my normal face, unpredictable and innocent.

I stood there looking at what happened.

"Mind if I help you guys up?" she asked the mass of Rahkshi.

OOC: Hi, Rail!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Wasn't Rail continuously focused on the wall to prevent someone from just willing it away?

Fang prepared himself for a larger and longer blast of plasma to weaken the wall. It would be exhausting and only make it easier for Kat to beat him, but he probably deserved it. Fortunately, she had a better solution.

He just watched in shock as she was bowled over by Vaalku and Xara. He was far enough away to not get caught in the pile.

Today was just so crazy. He couldn't stop himself from laughing again.

IC: Jayar / Hallways

Jayar smiled, relieved, as Hoto took his hand, as if to lead him. He wondered if she hadn't realized he'd removed the blindfold, but it wasn't like he was going to resist her gentle grasp. Rather, with his free hand, he lifted the leafy blindfold back onto his eyes with his free hand and let Hoto guide him through the quiet halls.

He listened for the way the sound echoed around the halls, from his footsteps and her clickers. He was unable to really interpret anything, but on the very edges of perception he could halfway tell that the information was there, at least.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas, impatient and weary, looked up and asked: "Can you just give me my Codex and a booklet or paper to copy the information onto so we can get this over with?"
While Sidonas said this, he was thinking about how terrible the slop was that the school accepted as food, then he had an idea appear in his mind: What if he anonymously brought some real food to the academy?

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Bullseye and Alpha/3rd Person/Outside the Gym

As Alpha began trying to help people up, Bullseye pulled Rider from the ground and carried him into the infirmary.

IC: The Trinity Brothers/3rd Person/Infirmary

As Bullseye put Rider down so that he can receive treatment, he noticed that his brothers were reading. As he approached, Toxin spoke.

"We know. You don't have to say anything."

"Okay," said Bullseye. "What are you doing?"
"Studying."

"Oh....okay..."

Bullseye left to the gym again.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Sidonas, getting impatient, looked up at the brothers, specifically Death, and said: "Can we get this over with? Just give me my Codex and I'll copy it down."

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Infirmary

Looking at his face plate, his visual receptors looked damaged beyond repair, I wasn't sure if the damage reached his kraata case, but with the blood, who knows?

"I...don't exactly know...your visual receptors are broken though..."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Death

"I'll copy it myself. I don't want you editing it."

Sidonas, hearing Death's reply, said: "Fine. Hurry it up." Sidonas said this sternly, he was tired, and tired of this. He just wanted them to keep their information so he could go to sleep and plan.

I should probably head for the Cauldron while everyone is asleep, assuming that everyone will be asleep at the same time, that is.

Sidonas was thinking, thinking about talking to the Nynrah on matters of food.

I could make peace with the ghosts and get my supplies at the same time! And since I had nothing to do with the events that led to their hostility and used to buy a lot from them, they should be more open, right? For my sake I hope I am right..

Sidonas had had enough of it all, he wanted to pull a prank and it went wrong, he hoped that eventually he would be considered more of an inventor than a thief.

Maybe he should just steal from other people....

But not the ghosts, they had done him no wrong.

Hopefully it will stay that way..

Edited by Kovika

IC Kat:

I extricated myself from Xara and Vaalku, who were still trying to beat the tar out of each other, a slightly manic grin plastered across my face.

I stood. 

My opponent, Caoutchoac.

Good. 

Time slowed around us.

My foot planted firmly on the ground.

My body followed through in a punch not unlike the last one, twisting beautifully, cutting the air before it, a blow aimed squarely for the center of the Rubberrahk's chest.

I was gonna have a lot of fun, win or lose. 

Caoutchoac was likely the best fist fighter in the whole school.

But I'd trained in just about all forms of combat. I was a versitile weapon. Probably could match Xara, if I ever cared to.

Maybe.

OOC: LEEEEEETS GET READY TO RUMBUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

IC - Gym

What was this?

This feeling? An atmospheric drop in pressure and the subtle associated feelings of thunderclouds forming in the distance, deep low grade rumblings that traveled through the earth and through his being. Painting an echocardigraphical picture of his heart, aortas dilated and adrenaline flooding through.

Ah yes. This one was a fear rahskhi, in fact she was the one that had promise-

ARRGHGHCKKKGH

His thoughts snap like a rubber band, the low level fear field had upset his mental preparedness in the face of battle. Her fist slammed into his chest, knocking him back.

A stumbling recovery, his arms assumed a defensive position. He had never seen the fearrahk fight, he needed to tank and evade some blows. Learn her patterns.

...but close to it

IC Vaalku

No, Vaalku hadn't seen it coming. Hewasso close to the door, too. He yelled in pain as he fell on his back, then watched as the momentum carried Xara right over him.

He kept one foot on her chest, pushing himself onto his head - And kicked her right into the door.

OOC: autohit. 

IC: Xara - Gym.

Or he thought he did, at least....

I let my momentum carry me up and over him, before kicking off the wall and swinging both of my blades down at his shoulders, aiming to hack both of his ###### arms clean off. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat: My smile widened as I felt the punch connect solidly. Adreniline coursed in a burst, and I felt invincible. I felt good.

I pressed the offensive, launching a quick volley of blows: Right straight, left hook, right uppercut, followed my a straight side kick.

Every hit made me feel alive. I felt like a proper person, a proper Rahkshi

I lived for moments like this.

• Upvote 1