Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: What? You can't just say the guy that was being attacked was an just an illusion. That's just cheap. You can just say that at any time and I would never had known if you really planned that or you are just saying that he was an illusion to avoid a hit.

IC: Zex

I back stepped making and since he (illusive) threw himself at me he would be off balance. I attempted to stab him from the back with Assasinator.

IC: Pyre

I activated my plasma coating. The rahkshi (Silencer) was charging at me so he wouldn't be able to stop running in time. I stepped aside and willed a wall to appear in front of the rahk.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

Jayar lifted his arm and gave it a single tap. The sound rolled off it and into the hallways, returning as quick as it left but ever so much quieter, and so close to simultaneously in every direction. He tried to hold the entire moment in his mind at once, comparing each instant to the last for where the sound came from.

Maybe he had the right idea, but his mind didn't seem to have enough room to hold it all at once. Some of it spilled over before he could really compare it, all he could get was the vaguest sense of which direction the hallway was running. Even that he'd already pretty much known, since he'd just been walking though it, so it was dubious whether he had really figured it out or just told himself he had based upon prior knowledge.

Like Hoto had said, there was no need to hurry. And the longer it takes, the more time I get to spend with her. He couldn't figure out whether to frown or smile at that thought, so he tried to push it away (it clung onto life with tenacious fury) and gave his forearm another tap.

As before, he wasn't sure if he was really discerning the hallway or just matching the interpretation to what he already knew. "I think," he said, "that I might be forced to do better if I were disoriented..." He swallowed apprehensively, this would be awkward. "Would you, erm, spin me around? Just grab my shoulder and rotate me?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: Whether intentional or not, you people have an awful habit of godmodding to magically know which of my Illusives is real and which isn't, thus I'm trying to avoid explicitly stating which one is him so that you guys can't cheat. As it is, I did hint in my last post that the one beside Silencer was the illusion, since I clearly stated that it wasn't moving at all. 

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

He dodged my strike, and I let my momentum carry me forwards into a roll, avoiding the knife he swung at my back. I turned to face him, jabbing at his chest with the bladed end of Serpent-Fang

IC: Silencer - Also Gym.

The plasma Rahkshi's tactic might have worked, except I wasn't trying to tackle him. I'd fought Fang; I knew what plasma Rahkshi were capable of. Within a few bio of him, I willed the gym floor to create a series of steps in front of me, which I charged up, jumping up and over him. I twisted around in midair, swinging my flail in an arc aimed to strike his chest or shoulders. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"Oh, of course!" Hoto exclaimed, wondering how she hadn't thought of it before. She stepped forward to spin him.

If it was anyone else, she would have sent them reeling to really make sure they were lost, but she was a little more gentle with Jayar. She slowed slightly as she spun him, still trying to spin quickly enough to give him a challenge. At the end of it, she leaned down and bent back her clickers again. An unfamiliar hallway with a single Rahk inside might be good enough.

"Okay, same thing. No need to rush." She stepped away from him slowly and carefully, trying to mute her footsteps. Each one rang loudly against the stone to her in the quiet hallway, but she hoped he wasn't as perceptive.

As it turned out, he didn't need to be. Her foot suddenly hit the wall, and she stumbled back and hit the ground with a clang. She pushed herself up, faceplate hot with embarrassment. "Just... just pretend that didn't happen," she stammered as she tried stepping away another direction. Apparently she didn't quite have a grasp of the hallway either.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain stopped at the edge of the stone spires. She wasn't sure how easy it would be to fly with all this weight, but trying to jump through the course would be just as much of a pain without her balance. She turned back to Squid for the verdict. "So Squishy, walk or fly?"

IC: Rail - Gym

As he watched the fight, he noticed as his wall came down, sending the gym into complete and utter chaos.

It was glorious.

Eventually, an all black, athletic looking Rahkshi attempting to touch his arm, asking if he would fight him.

There was only one problem with his request; Rail didn't like being touched.

He was about to produce his crossbow and aim it directly at the newcomer's face when his attention was diverted elsewhere and he ran off to go fight someone else. Realising this, the Rahkshi of Magnetism willed the room to create a pillar beneath his feet, raising him up to the high-end of the bleachers so he could get a better view of Xara's fight in an attempt to make sure no one interfered.

If they did, they would have him to deal with.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: What? I only fought Illusive and Silencer once (which is this battle) and you only used Illusive's illusion once. Also I thought it would be logical since illusive was the guy he just got attacked by (so it was the real one) and he saw him being lifted up by a pillar. It wouldn't make sense for another of the same guy to appear right in front of him. So it only happened once with logic behind it so I don't understand where you get that "awful habit of godmodding".

I managed to barely grab the staff before it stabbed me and attempted to electrocute it.

I tried to duck under the mace but it hit my spines.

"Karz" I screeched.

I fired 2 plasma darts from my scythes at the rahkshi. (Silencer)

OOC: Darts: 28

Bad idea. 

Having seen him electrocute his weapons before, and having watched Xara take down Stronghold earlier, I knew exactly what he intended to do by grabbing my staff. I let go immediately and, taking advantage of his close he was, slashed my elongated claws at his chest and face. 

IC: Silencer - Gym. 

I hit the ground, wincing as a bolt of hot plasma splashes across my chestplate and another hisses past my shoulder. I snarled at him, using the momentum of my swing to lash out once more, this time aiming at his midriff. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The rahkshi slashed my chest but I blocked my face with his staff which would block the hit and hopefully electrocute the rahkshi.

The enemy was a good distance away due to him jumping over me so I had enough time to dodge the attack by side stepping. I attempt to grab the chain of the mace as it flies past me and yank on it.

I stumbled back, my fingertips stinging from the electric shock. An axe flashed past between myself and my opponent, and I spun to see a second Rahkshi charging towards us. Great. More competition. 

I backed off, giving myself room to maneuver. 

He grabbed my chain and tried to pull, so I pulled right back. 

IC: Zex - Gym

I attempted to run up to the rahkshi and stab him with Assasinator as he was looking at the axe rahkshi who was interfering.

I called out to the interfering rahk: "It's already a 2 versus 2. Keep it a fair fight and not interfere!"

IC: Pyre - Gym

I dripped some acidic like plasma onto the chain which melted through, rendering his weapon useless.

"Pretend what didn't happen?" said Jayar, smiling, as he held up his arm once more to give it a tap. He had tried carefully not to pay any attention at all to how much Hoto was rotating him, and was pretty much unsure of which way the hallway ran.

Okay, listen carefully...

The sound out of the point where his claw contacted his armor, and then back again within the most miniscule amount of time. Jayar carefully recorded that instant, the sounds all around him, then mentally sliced it up into a dozen smaller instants. Theoretically, each one should have the echo returning from a slightly different direction. In practice, this was indeed true, but the concentration required to slice the already infinitesimal moment of return into smaller moments left little space in his mind to hold the slices, let alone examine them. It was a miracle that anyone could do this constantly and instantaneously enough to actually navigate. Jayar could only imagine the hours of practice it must have required Hoto and Era to get the hang of it.

He gave his armor another tap, listened carefully, did his best to examine it... The hallway was by no means clear, but was that a sliver of difference between there and there?

It occured to him that logically, the longest and shortest returns should be 90 degrees apart. The observation fueled Jayar's examinations, and now that he knew what to look for, he gave his armor another tap, and another, and another, examining the echoes closely for a few seconds between each.

At last he was reasonably sure of his orientation. "I suspect the wall is out in front of me, and to my left...?"

IC - Outside Gym

Spines don't curve that way...

That was three good hits. Her first punch, the counter-throw and now an elbow to the lumbar spine. Caoutchouc couldn't recall another fight he'd be suffered so many hits in a while. Well, his fight versus Exxan's reading club notwithstanding. If this fight were like the books he read, maybe the author would toss him a power up of some sort. Maybe.

He swept his foot out as he turned towards his opponent, more to give himself breathing room than to hit. She didn't seem to have a favored style, or even a dominate hand. It was difficult to guess her next move. So, he settled on a good'ol one-two and three. Mimicking the right straight/left hook/right uppercut she had thrown earlier. He was betting on her setting up for a kick.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC Kat: Rather than trying to avoid the leg sweep, I stepped forward into it, stopping it cold with the stronger part of my leg.

Unfortunately, it left me little room to maneuver. The straight I leaned to the side to avoid, the hook I had to block with my right arm, but the uppercut...

That one connected good and solid into my chest.

"Oof!" I exhaled hard, almost staggering back.

I sucked in air, pushing past the pain, grabbing at his arms and sending a headbutt of my own at his rubbery faceplate.

She bent her clickers back to check his progress. The difference between wall just a bio away and the hallway stretching off to the extent of her "vision" was clear to her as... well...

"Good! Not so bad, was it? That was the easy part. Let's work on your recognition of beings. Compared to a wall, I'll be narrow and harder to pick up."

She thought for a moment on how to best do this. "Okay, I'll turn you around again, and stand in the hall a ways away from you. First, figure out what direction you're facing, then tell me which direction down the hall I am in. Got it?"

She stepped forward again to turn him, this time trying to pay a bit more attention to her surroundings, rather than Jayar. She didn't want to trip again. When she felt he was reasonably disoriented, she took one last survey of the hall and bent her clickers back, relying solely on memory to step around him and down the hall. It was a relatively simple trick that had helped in several occasions, but it was terrifying to keep up for long. For a moment, she was completely blind.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain attempted a shrug with her overburdened shoulders. It sounded just as reasonable as anything she had in mind. "Sure, let's go for it."

She shrugged off about half of her load and jumped into the flight position, hoping Squid was doing the same. She started off a little wobbly with the extra weight, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

IC - Outside Gym

"Useless! Useless, useless, useless!"

Caoutchouc meets her headbutt with his own, before ripping his hands free and unleashing a veritable flurry of blows directed at her torso. Right, left, right, left, kick, right. No single strike is powerful at this point, as hits taken (especially those headbutts...) have taken their toll.

Unable to continue his assault, he drops to the ground in a panting heap.

"urgh."

...but close to it

Ic Kat.

Ow.

note to self: no more headbutt's for you.

ow ow

those are my hands, there.

owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow!

Stomachs hurt when you get hit, by the way. And that was alot of little hits. But they added up. I stepped back under the furious attacks, and even managed to block or redirect a few. Once he stopped I got back into stance, ready to press my own offensive, only to find him on the ground, out of breath and apparently exhausted.

huh.

Maybe I'm better at this fighting thing than I thought.

Holding my sore stomach, and breathing heavily myself, I managed, "Hey...... you alright.....?"

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas, looking over at Death, asked: "You gonna copy that yet?" He was getting impatient, but his planning started to keep him busy.

Hmm, maybe if the negotiations with the ghosts go wrong, I will have to steal from the ghosts, but if I do so, I think my fellow Rahk would trace it back to me immediately...

But then again, maybe someone left some food in the Cauldron, I could do them a favor and distribute it...

But if Recoil found out, which we know she will, would she approve?

You again! I told you to keep quiet! Also why would I look for her approval? I barely know her!

Why do we insist on lying to ourselves? We need to admit it, we care.

I admit to nothing, I simply think of her as a friend....

We both know that is a lie, why do we insist on lying to ourselves?

Maybe I feel a little bit closer than that, but don't you think of saying anything!

My lips are sealed.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sidonas saw Death fly off, after a few minutes he saw him go down the hallway after coming back.
"If you decrypt anything.." He whispered to himself. His voice trailed off as he thought of what could go wrong.
He thought of how one of the brothers might decode his Codex out of curiosity, giving them information as to his secrets.
He thought of all the horrible ways he could die if Tridax knew he had secrets.
Finally, he thought of Recoil, and what she would say had she found out.
"No, they can't know.." He whispered to himself.

Edited by Kovika

Jayar smiled at Hoto's encouraging words and tapped on his armor again. Just as before, the sound rolled off the metal on contact and returned within a the briefest moment. Jayar repeated the same process he had before, carefully listening to discern the direction of the wall. At last he was fairly certain it lay behind him, and if he devoted some of his strained concentration to dredge up the memory of last time he might find that he had found this a little faster.

Like Hoto had said, though, that was the easy part. A wall was large and obtrusive, and it extended in both directions, gradually increasing return time. A Rahkshi would represent just a few degrees of his field of... vision? And he would have to ignore the sound echoing off the wall.

Well, he'd give it a try... He was starting to get a feel for how it would sound if it was just an empty hallway, so wherever there was a discrepancy between that and what he actually heard should be Hoto. Jayar gave a tap and listened, then another, and another... From what he could discern from about a minute's careful contemplation, there was some obtrusion to his right. He gave a few more taps in hopes of verifying this and found them to support this, so he turned to his right and declared, "I think I'm facing you."

Sidonas saw Death fly off, after a few minutes he saw him come back and begin copying his Codex.

"If you decrypt anything.." His voice trailed off as he thought of what could go wrong.

He thought of how one of the brothers might decode his Codex out of curiosity, giving them information as to his secrets.

OOC: He is in his dorm ._.

Sidonas saw Death fly off, after a few minutes he saw him go down the hallway after coming back.

"If you decrypt anything.." He whispered to himself. His voice trailed off as he thought of what could go wrong.

OOC: Fixed that.

Sidonas, tired and impatient, looked around at those who were still there and asked: "Can I go? Or do I have to wait until he gets back?"

IC - On the ground

He takes a moment to recollect his thoughts. Some of them snapped or locked together easily, like finely assembled danish bricks. Other were mere chinese knockoffs, those he tossed into the trash, quarantined and eventually took to the incinerator.

Never again to see the light of day. "Yeah. That was a good fight." Caoutchouc got back to his feet, probably nothing to worry the nurse over. He glanced from the fear rahk to Fang.

"Your girlfriend is a great fighter!"

...but close to it

IC Vaalku

Vaalku caught Xara's hands in his own, unfortunately dropping his teardrops. She landed right on him.

And it was in this position Vaalku could do nothing against her. She had him pinned, and the only thing he could do was try to hold her hands to prevent her from slicing his arms. He couldn't try to crush them, for then she could slip free. Things were looking real bad.

And he was reaching his breaking point.

IC: Stronghold/3rd Person/Infirmary

Somewhere along the lines of his book, he fell asleep.

IC: Toxin/1st Person/Infirmary ---> His Dorm

I looked up from the book. Stronghold was asleep. I decided to read later and went to my dorm. I should rest too.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Halls ---> Her Dorm

I left Bullseye at the library at went looking around the halls. I eventually discovered Omega's dorm. It was sad to see it so...empty...

I went to my dorm which was surprisingly next to his. I needed to sleep.

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Library

I picked out a nice book about archery and begun to read.

IC: Discord/1st Person/Gym

Eh...I got bored of watching Zex. He may be cool, but depriving me from a good battle was just...just so lame! I began to watch the guy on the pillar. That same guy I was about to tap. He's the guy on my hit list, so he's the guy I was gonna watch. Already I knew that he knew how to use the gym so it wouldn't be a good place to brutal destroy him. I began to use the katanas on training dummies. Even though I used my hands only, it was about time for some good ol' weapons practice. I still watched him from time to time, to study my opponent.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person/Dorm

He continued to sleep.

OOC: Last post of the day.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Fang - Outside Gym

Fang could barely keep himself back as the two continued their battle, but fortunately Caoutchouc dropped before he broke. Fang was just glad he wasn't the victim of that onslaught from either side. The Rahkshi of Elastics stood to meet Fang's scowl, but his intimidating demeanor was shattered by the comment.

"G-girlfriend?" he stammered, unsure of how the word felt in his mouth.

She could almost feel the pings from his tapping washing over her, flashing a view of the hall to her trained ears. She grinned and tried to stay quiet. Jayar had to have found her, but she didn't want to give herself up yet.

As he indicated her position, she bent her clickers back and sent her own pings toward him to check his direction. It was comforting to 'see' again, and even more so to realize Jayar had it right. He was learning quickly, though it still took him a while to pinpoint anything.

"You found me!" she confirmed. "Do you... want to keep going? I'm up for it as long as you are."

It was nice with it just being the two of them in this silence. She felt she could finally push away her worries.

ic:

goldierahks was no lawyer but he had taken many bar exams if you got goldierahks drift.

he was ready to lift. and perhaps squat. 2pl8 perhaps. today was the day.

he was ready.

he was pumped to pump.

he was goldierahks.

yeah.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: I smirk, watching my boy goldie pump out his reps like a machine and hearing my boy Cao strike the decisive final blow in his fight.

Cupping my hands around my mouth and bracing for all the looks my obnoxiousness would get me, I gave the following cry.

" A  Y  Y  "

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC Kat:

I laughed, and offered a hand to the Rahkshi on the ground, "I thought you had me there at the end~"

Girlfriend?

Me and Fang?

I....

"I-uh.... "

I looked at fang who was likewise stumbling over the idea.

Ah, Karz, why not?

I smiled at him, "Yeah, he treats me well~"

IC: 

oh

Oh this is GOOD

It took every ounce of my admittedly minuscule reserves of self control to stick to spotting goldie and not rush over with a massive grin on my snakish face.

Instead it had to be on full display from across the gym.

"Oh you know it, buddy."

helo frens

IC: Zex - Gym

I attempted to run up to the rahkshi and stab him with Assasinator as he was looking at the axe rahkshi who was interfering.

I called out to the interfering rahk: "It's already a 2 versus 2. Keep it a fair fight and not interfere!"

IC: Pyre - Gym

I dripped some acidic like plasma onto the chain which melted through, rendering his weapon useless.

I might have been mute, but I was not blind, or deaf. I heard him coming and ducked under his stab, slashing the claws of one hand at his leg as I passed him. 

OOC: Destroying another player's weapons without their permission is an autohit. Also, I'm pretty sure level two plasma can't instantly eat through solid protosteel. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC Vaalku

Vaalku caught Xara's hands in his own, unfortunately dropping his teardrops. She landed right on him.

And it was in this position Vaalku could do nothing against her. She had him pinned, and the only thing he could do was try to hold her hands to prevent her from slicing his arms. He couldn't try to crush them, for then she could slip free. Things were looking real bad.

And he was reaching his breaking point.

IC: Xara - Gym.

I dropped my swords and twisted my hands around, trying to cut his wrists with my claws. At the same time, I attempted to drive knee into his chest. 

Time to finish this... 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: Sorry I didn't know that. But the reason it was able to get through was because his plasma coating was already on as he was holding it so the metal was already weakened.

The slash landed.

"KARZ"

I stumbled. 

I took out three throwing knives and electrocuted them. I threw them at the rahk with one flying towards the head and others to either side of him.

I attempted to drip acidic plasma to the spot where the metal was weakened by my plasma coating and the tugging of both of us. It would be destroyed unless he had something to do about it.

OOC: ^That's not autohitting is it?

OOC: Technically not.... 

Throwing knives at me when I'm less than a bio away from him? Dumb idea. I lunged at him, feeling the one knife burn a trail of blazing pain across the side of my faceplate. Claws extended, I slashed at his face and chest. 

Fine, if pulling back won't work, then let's try this... I yanked once more, hard, then let go, causing the chain to whip back towards him with brutal force.