Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Cuutuk - Refectory

'It's the perfect plan... If what she's saying is true... Then I will write a love song! She will play to the music, and if she reflects the mood the words set, then I'll know if she likes me!' He thought.

"Hmm... Alright. Hopefully the lyrics will give you the mood I intend." He says. He smiles.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

That was a good question. There was a simple answer for why she couldn't hit Era: They were friends, and Hoto didn't want to hurt her. But all along, she knew Era was better at fighting than she was. It would be much easier for her to block a staff, especially one swung by someone like Hoto, who had barely fought in her life. 

So why couldn't she swing? She thought back through all the other times she couldn't attack. The Matoran who found her, lost in the middle of nowhere. The ones who forced her out of their villages. The Rahi that had chased her. Each time, she was confronted with either fight or flight, and she had chosen flight. Sometimes, she would just hide, or try to show them that she wasn't there to cause harm. It had always seemed the safest option, but she wasn't so sure anymore.

"I... I always thought... it was safe. I... I don't want to hurt anyone, especially my friends. It's easier for me to run and dodge when danger comes around than to fight it."

"No!" she burst out before reluctantly looking at the floor. "Maybe... It's just... if you had to, you could fight someone. Kat could fight someone. Even Era can fight! And I... if it came to it, and I had no way to run or dodge, I... I still couldn't do it."

She had with Era though. All in one instant, Era went from her friend to her enemy, and she had to defend herself. She had learned how to identify and avoid danger, but when it suddenly springs like that... even though she felt betrayed and hurt, she couldn't help regretting that one strike she got in.

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

Oh. He hoped he hadn't offended her. He was running out of ideas. Clearly just telling her he thought it was no problem didn't make it any less of a problem for her.

"Do you want to try give me a whack? I'll recover more or less instantly." He had a feeling this wouldn't go over well, but the words were out there, no taking them back... "You don't have to..."

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Cauldron

Fang scowled. He deserved that, but it still stung coming from Kat. "I... I used to have designs similar to yours. Less... tentacles, perhaps, but the same kind of lines."

IC: Rain - Dorms

She just laughed at the question. "Well, it's pretty bad, but I guess I can't say I've had much to compare it to. Besides that cake at that party..."

He offered, and she knew he was quick healing. Even if she did hurt him, it wouldn't be for long. But still, it was Jayar. 

She grinned at him sadly. "Thanks, but... I..." 'I can't', again.

IC: Discord/1st Person/Gym
He chose the 50% where he didn't get sliced. Awwwww...
He attempted to thrust at my face. I immediately caught the spear with one katana shifting it upwards away from me and lunged forward with my other blade.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I twisted sideways, moving in closer to him.His katana blade tore a ragged gash across my ribs, but now I was too close for him to maneuver his long blades properly. Close quarters was my specialty. I stabbed the claws of my free hand right at his face, aiming for the eye slits of his faceplate. 

IC: Pyre

I flew down and attempted to land on the illusion rahk attacking the interfering Rahkshi. With my plasma coating on and they wouldn't be able to hear me soaring in.

IC: Silencer - Gym. 

I intercepted the flying Rahkshi, swinging the flail wrapped around my arm right at his chest. With the tightly-coiled chain protecting my arm, his plasma couldn't hurt me, but the big, spiky steel ball dangling from my fist could certainly damage him. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He frowned. Everything she said now seemed to be permeated with sadness. It was as infectious as laughter, except anyone could laugh along to a joke, but only someone who really cared could share in sorrow.

There must be something Jayar could say or do, some answer, some action, some ideal solution... Alas, though, he was incapable of finding one. Hoto's confidence was out of his control, no matter what kind words he might supply.

Well, he would have to try one as close to ideal as he could get. "Give me another spin," he suggested. "I want to try something you taught me." As she stepped forward he reached out his arms and wrapped them around her. He'd learned more than echolocation from Hoto.

She stood and dumped her brush into a can, giving Squid a curious look. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

She nodded at his request. "I'm... I'm sorry. I don't mean to dump this on you in the middle of our... oh!" she gasped as she felt Jayar hug her. She returned it, not wanting to say anything else. It was the best thing he could do, and it was from the best Rahk for her.

IC: Era - Courtyard. 

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked, finding a bench to sit down on away from the crowd of other students. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________-

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Growing tired of the endless arguments circulating in the courtyard, I headed out into the hallways, only to find myself drawn to the gym, which seemed even noisier than usual. "What the karz is going on in here?" 

OOC: Exxan open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Luckily, these were taken were taken from the armory and weren't mine, and so I didn't care about them, and thus I dropped them and positioned myself, avoiding him all the while, in preparation to throw him down with a judo flip. Since he was too close, and in motion, that would hopefully gave me enough momentum to do so.

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Library

My thoughts were interrupted by someone looking for me. I waved him over.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

He dodged my swipe and looked ready to try some kind of wrestling move on me. Not going to happen... 

My staff was still in my other hand, and while I continued slashing at him with my claws to keep him focused on me, I turned my wrist, swinging the blunt end of my staff at the side of his head. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Jayar smiled. The hug all the more potent for the fact that at the moment he was down to only 4 senses, making each - including, especially touch - ever so much more meaningful. Perhaps that was why Hoto so frequently gave them.

He needed say nothing. What was happening had escaped the realm where words had any meaning. All that was left was him and Hoto, and perhaps he had found an ideal solution after all.

He scratched my back and conked my head, falling and stumbling forward, I managed to grab my hands on one of the axes. I backflip out of reach. I grinned madly...that gash looked good on him, I'd love to add more. My intense battle lust told me that I had found a worthy contender.

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas saw Death fly off, after a few minutes he saw him go down the hallway after coming back.

"If you decrypt anything.." He whispered to himself. His voice trailed off as he thought of what could go wrong.

He thought of how one of the brothers might decode his Codex out of curiosity, giving them information as to his secrets.

He thought of all the horrible ways he could die if Tridax knew he had secrets.

Finally, he thought of Recoil, and what she would say had she found out.

"No, they can't know.." He whispered to himself.

OOC: Fixed that.

Sidonas, tired and impatient, looked around at those who were still there and asked: "Can I go? Or do I have to wait until he gets back?"

Sidonas sat around, seeing as how he got no reply from those who remained. He looked around, waiting while Death was off with his Codex. He didn't have much to do, but every once in a while, in what seemed like forever, his thoughts would turn to Recoil. After some time, he sat down, and slept, waiting for the return of his property.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I held the staff in both hands, angling my body so that my uninjured side was the more exposed. I projected an illusion of myself directly in front of my opponent to blind and distract him, then lunged, jabbing with the butt of the staff at my his chest. 

Her eyes opened wide as she inhaled the smell. It was just like the Malebranche marketplace, so many great things to try, so little time. Her mouth watered just thinking about it.

But she pushed the bag back, exercising all of her short self control. "Later. Let's get this done and celebrate after. That way, we don't get crumbs in the paint." She couldn't help grinning.

IC: Discord/3rd Person/Gym

"Gahh!"

He chucked the axe through what he thought was Illusive, where the actual Illusive was right behind it, running straight at the axe.

He sidestepped and did cartwheels to get to his other axe a bio away.

"Ooh! Tricky guy, eh?"

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Library

I've seen him with Rider sometimes. What was his name? Ah...Toxin told me.

"Revenge was it? I guess your looking to find what happened to your friend. Apparently he was one of those to take the brunt force of Rahkshi that flew through the door. It was an elastic Rahkshi's spines that impaled his eyes...is he okay?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

oOC: I still don't understand why that flail didn't break as explained in precious post

IC: Zex

I threw my 3 electrified throwing knives at the silence rahkshi who was distracted be my partner.

I looked t the interfere ing rahkshi.

"Leave. Their fight is with us."

IC: Pyre

I saw the mace heading at me so I shifted my weight to my aide making me fall and land instability.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

An axe flashed out of my illusion and I cursed inwardly, raising my staff to block it. It ricocheted off, only to bounce downwards and bite into my leg, causing me to stumble sideways and fall up against one of the pillars. 

I gritted my teeth and tugged tugged the weapon free, tossing it aside as I turned to face my foe once more. 

IC: Silencer - Gym. 

Pain flared through my back, and I fell to the ground, landing on my side.

Abandoning my damaged flail, I reached back and tugged the knives free. The knife thrower was busy shouting at Illusive''s opponent, so I twisted sideways and stabbed one of the knives down towards Pyre's chest. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick