Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Keep in mind, though, that the doors are made of the same stone as the rest of the school, meaning the keyholes will probably eat lockpicks. Besides, I'm not too trusting of Sidonas' gadget skills considering he can apparently hack computers that don't even exist. 

Let's Just pretend that post never existed, OK? OK.

Now, I probably won't be having Sidonas enter into Xara's (Or any other of Roman's Characters due to one being blind and Roman being most likely to find out that Sidonas is the culprit since Exxan is one of the most deducting people here. Fang, Sidonas would probably throw his item of value into another Rahk's dorm, say one of Dane's characters' dorm's. Sidonas has had gone into some shady deals with Phoenix's 4 Rahk who believe him insane, but they might suspect him. He might just pick by random and try not to act suspicious when the big lot return.

So many possibilities...

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Here's another question: how would Sidonas know which room belonged to who? I haven't seen any mention of names being hung on the doors, and some of the Rahkshi have very little in the way of possessions that could be used to identify them. 

For example, Fang's necklace is actually in Kat's room right now. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA! :evilbiggrin: 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Also, if Sidonas were found out, his old Codex, a manual with his secrets, inventions, custard pie products, and other rescources, could be used as blackmail if it were decrypted and found. Cause' last I saw of it Sidonas decided it would be fine and he went to fix his legs. He figures his encryption can't be broken.

As for rooms, he'd just pick a guess at this time. He makes a good burglar and inventor, but not too well one who can guess most things right.

Enough with the custard pie already. It really makes no sense within the RPG and the only reason you included it was to spite Ultron, which is probably not a good idea.

That said, keep in mind that if he's guessing he'll have a chance of hitting one of Roman's character's rooms. Realism might dictate that he enter at least one, depending on how many dorms he breaks into.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Let's think this out:

Highest probability of a room to burglarize is Roman's Character's, but they are locked. If my theory is correct, lock picks are usable with these locks.

I could have him rob Mr.Danish Fish, but what does he have that is valuable? Nothing I know of.

I could do the insane thing and rob staff, but then I would die instantly the moment I touch something of theirs.

Robbing Torch or Fang seems most plausible, but Fang's item of interest is with Kat's belongings.

Who do I burglarize first? And will anyone by chance find the missing Codex?

Here's another question: how would Sidonas know which room belonged to who? I haven't seen any mention of names being hung on the doors, and some of the Rahkshi have very little in the way of possessions that could be used to identify them. 

For example, Fang's necklace is actually in Kat's room right now. 

Heh... heh... you're such a kidder Nato.

Shh, don't tell him that!

As for rooms, the only one I can think of that could be identifiable would be Hoto's since Kat scratched her door so she would be able to find it better. Other than that, a few possessions inside for some Rahkshi would be the only way to know. I don't recall many Rahkshi saying they left anything in their rooms.

Oh, and I guess Root's vine-covered room would be pretty distinctive, but not much worth stealing in there if you don't know a Plant Control Rahkshi.

All of my characters brought their most important belongings with them on the assignment. Except Exxan, whose stuff Tridax confiscated. Although, there might still be a few vials of Lerahk poison in Silencer's room, so have fun accidentally poisoning yourself if you break in there. 

Exxan's room might have a few extra books in it, and Xara's pushed her bed up agaisnt the back wall. Era's room has some bells sitting on the table. Nothing worth stealing, and nothing that can really be used to identify the occupants. 

Well, I definitely didn't expect someone to be searching through the rooms while we were gone. If I had, I doubt Fang would have thought it was safe to just throw his necklace aside like that. I'm just glad he didn't leave Venom behind like I was considering. If Venom was stolen, blood would be spilled.

Blood's going to be spilled either way. :evilbiggrin: 

Got some updates on my gear I need to ask Ultron to OK. So just skip the first few lines of text:

Ultron,

Do I have a green light on updating Sidonas' gear as far as the weapon gauntlets that were completed earlier? The Sword Gauntlet and Crossbow Gauntlet? And what about where the poisons stand as far as approval?

Anyways, back to business,

So, besides the only Rahk Sidonas would avoid stealing from, there are no ID'ing the rooms that would let Sidonas live. If someone found and decrypted his Codex, they could use it as blackmail. So far not many lock pick's are available. So Get In, Steal, Get Out. Now knowing Sidonas, he will probably be placing them in one another's rooms just because he thinks a little strife would be funny. If he were to get caught, he would probably deny it and run for the hills. If blackmail is available then he would 'fess up to it to avoid blackmail being released.  As for a trial, well, let me find a good Rahkshi of Legal Work somewhere.

Any possible outcomes before Sidonas robs the place?

You do realize that there are seven Rahkshi at the school now that could perpetrate the crime. It should be relatively easy to find out who really stole them.

As for your blackmail, it's hard to "stumble upon" this all-important Codex when absolutely no one knows what happened to it. Supposedly, it was stolen by an NPC character, because no one else has bothered with it or even knows of its existence (besides the Horserahks).

Just... be warned Fang will not take kindly to one of his two possessions in the world, one of enormous sentimental value, being stolen, and he will find you. He also has anger issues and plasma, which does not bode well for Sidonas.

Any possible outcomes before Sidonas robs the place?

Possible outcomes? 

I see only one: painful injury and/or death.

Just... be warned Fang will not take kindly to one of his two possessions in the world, one of enormous sentimental value, being stolen, and he will find you. He also has anger issues and plasma, which does not bode well for Sidonas.

Fang has a very special set of skills, and he will use them. He will find you, and he will kill you.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Plan is simple: Blame it on Rail and the other 5 (Or 4?) Rahk who were there.

I'm gonna have a ball with this one!

Codex problems? Eh, someone will find it in the Library. Explanations will be made while robbery is in action.

Burglarization begins in

Steal!

Edited by Kovika

You're gonna get yourself killed. 

I'm going to enjoy this.

Well, let's narrow down our list of suspects, why don't we?

1. Rail - Xara trusts him enough that if he said he didn't do it, she would probably believe him.

2. Melody - Come on, no one would believe that.

3. Cuutuk - Unknown to most of the school as of yet

4. Maraahk - Ditto

5. Mantis - Devotes his whole being to honor

6. Raptor - Crazy, but not that crazy.

7. Sidonas - Already seen to be devious and vengeful when he offered revenge at the Infirmary. In a line up, Fang would go for him first.

Between the characters of me and Roman, we could easily pin down Sidonas as the piraka. Cuutuk and Maraahk might be suspected, but I doubt they would have much of a case against them.

Edited by Click

Well, it'll be funny for us watching your guy get thrashed once he's caught. 

• Upvote 1

At level two, confusion Rahkshi can only use their powers to effect "small-minded" creatures. Most of the students don't qualify. 

You do realize that there are seven Rahkshi at the school now that could perpetrate the crime. It should be relatively easy to find out who really stole them.

As for your blackmail, it's hard to "stumble upon" this all-important Codex when absolutely no one knows what happened to it. Supposedly, it was stolen by an NPC character, because no one else has bothered with it or even knows of its existence (besides the Horserahks).

Horserahks? You are making them sound like centaurs.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Horserahks? You are making them sound like centaurs.

Well, they're not Horsemen, that's for sure (at least, not human). Centaur Rahkshi would be cool though...

So, is no one going to stop Fang from accosting our Skakdi captive? To be honest, Fang lacks a certain degree of subtlety and is rather frustrated when others are better at it. :D

Just finished writing, let the burglary games begin!

I think that Sidonas would be very angry upon seeing his Codex in another's possession.

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas, tired, but now feeling a bit mischievous, went to the dorms. Nothing else to do, might as well cause a little bit of chaos. With that he went to one of the doors, it had no indication as to who slept here, but he decided to get in anyways. He pulled out a lock pick, it was sturdy and would do well in what he had in mind. He moved the pick around until he found a sweet spot, he turned it just right and he heard the door click. When he entered he saw a vial of poison, which he took with care. After quickly exiting the room and closing the door, he moved onto another, finding some fire-starters, which he put the the room that had the poison. Sidonas walked into another to find a Book of Poetry. He took that and placed it in the room where the fire-starters were originally. He continued this finding with a book that looked like Exxan's, and a ceiling magnet. When he entered a room with a necklace, he thought: I believe that is Fang's, and I have no death wish today, I will leave it be. There it was that he placed the Ceiling Magnet, only a few feet from the necklace. He quickly walked back to where he assumed Exxan rested, and put the poison on his desk. At that he walked away after switching the items, he went back into his room to ponder grab one of his schematics, he slipped it under the door of the Poetry Book person's dorm to lower suspicion. Afterwards he went to his dorm so that he could be thought of as a victim how he would escape if they sniffed him out. And there it was he put Exxan's book in his desk, sitting in his chair, he laughed (Or whatever the Rahkshi equivalent of a laugh was.) as he thought of how hilarious this would be.

Where did he get those lock picks? Also he doesn't know Fang's name. 

IC: NPC Thief - Library

The Thief, after taking Sidonas' Codex and hearing him fall out a window, slipped the encrypted book between some books on breaking codes and battle strategies. Fitting, he thought, Now he will be in panic, just need to wait until he does something irrational. The thief would not have his laugh, as he soon, after traveling to the beach, he was quickly pulled out to sea, lost forever.

OOC: Better find your blackmail Ghiddy. (If 'Giddy' is a shortening for 'Danish Fish')

Ok. Ok. You can't just be running around whipping out magical lock picks that you never included how you got. Also you can't just make up characters. :/

Also you say they are from your scraps. We can't just get a new tool and just say our character invented it.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

Well, it wasn't a player character who stole his Codex, so we need some way to know where it is.

Fang is relatively well known in the school after his misadventures, and Sidonas had a chance to meet him in the Infirmary after Omega's death. Sidonas could have known the necklace was his. Plus, I enjoyed that line. :D

Well, it wasn't a player character who stole his Codex, so we need some way to know where it is.

Fang is relatively well known in the school after his misadventures, and Sidonas had a chance to meet him in the Infirmary after Omega's death. Sidonas could have known the necklace was his. Plus, I enjoyed that line. :D

Ok. That is cleared up. But the lockpicks. You can't just get a new tool and say your character invented it. If it was like that all of us could be wielding cannons and laser drills. :P

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

@Click I think we're waiting for the Skakdi to respond before we stop Fang.

"Sidonas walked into another room to find a Book of Poetry."

Um... I probably should have mentioned this, but Jayar doesn't leave his book lying around. It's hidden under his mattress. I'll let it slide because I didn't say this earlier and I think it's a cool plot point.

*realizes the flammable book of poetry is in the pyro's room*

Oh Karzahni... If that book goes up in flames Jayar will be really angry.

Also, what made Sidonas think it was a good idea to put Exxan's stuff in his own room? He is simply asking to be found out and severely punished.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Just finished typing and I read the banter about my inconsistencies. :blushlaugh: 

As for the lock picks? Won't do it again. Just let it slide once, I don't have time to  rewrite all of that and explain where I got them from. Just ignore it for once. Please.

@Click I think we're waiting for the Skakdi to respond before we stop Fang.

"Sidonas walked into another room to find a Book of Poetry."

Um... I probably should have mentioned this, but Jayar doesn't leave his book lying around. It's hidden under his mattress. I'll let it slide because I didn't say this earlier and I think it's a cool plot point.

*realizes the flammable book of poetry is in the pyro's room*

Oh Karzahni... If that book goes up in flames Jayar will be really angry.

Also, what made Sidonas think it was a good idea to put Exxan's stuff in his own room? He is simply asking to be found out and severely punished.

Sidonas wants to make it seem like he's a victim too, makes him look less suspicious. So he took Exxan's book and will act as if he was stolen from too.