Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Eventually everyone of my characters will have to jump out a window. It'll just become a thing. I will be associated with window jumping in everything. I am Lord of Window Jumping!

Once again, Sidonas forgets he can fly.

Sidonas is like that a lot. never flies, just falls. I should sing Gravity Hurts every time he or another of my characters jump.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Let's hope so. Also, he cut half the school's power, I never heard any approval about that.

That faded into the 'Never happened and we forgot about it' category.

Yeah...

Whoever questions Rail about his "involvement" in this little prank of Sidonas' better be someone he actually knows, because he's not going to be too happy if random people start coming up to him to accuse him of stuff he didn't do.

So, uh, if you guys don't like the possibility of having your characters beaten within an inch of their lives with their own severed limbs, I'd leave that to either Xara or Exxan.

Just saying.  :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Funny thing is, any books that are in Exxan's room would have been from the library. He probably wouldn't even notice that it's missing considering how proccupied he's been with other things over the past few days. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, R.I.P. Sidonas, he probably will not be missed. But at least window jumping will.

Funny thing is, any books that are in Exxan's room would have been from the library. He probably wouldn't even notice that it's missing considering how proccupied he's been with other things over the past few days. 

Yay! Not going to get murdered! 

@Roman: Really? Level 2 is THAT weak? What about just kinda scrambleing thoughts? Not full on confusion, just making it hard to think?

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations#Stage_2_Variations

Read it and weep. :D

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Seriously, dude, there are rules. You can't just go around stealing other people's stuff without permission.

That's against the rules.

And unless I hear you got an all clear from Ultron, I'm gonna ignore it.

Still waiting for the clear from Ultron. If it's a go, then time to hide and hope angry Rahk aren't going to kill him. If not, just pretend it never occured.

Seriously, dude, there are rules. You can't just go around stealing other people's stuff without permission.

Still waiting for the clear from Ultron. If it's a go, then time to hide and hope angry Rahk aren't going to kill him. If not, just pretend it never occured.
It's common practice to get your plans past the approval stage before executing them, not after.

Also, sorry for not posting recently. Panzer and all that.

EDIT: PLEASE KEEP OOC ONLY POSTS TO A MININUM. PREFERABLY NONE AT ALL.

Also, Kovika: are you aware that Rahkshi can fly? Use Sidonas's flight abilities more. Saves medical bills and all that.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Dude. I got shut down the first (and hopefully the only) time I did something without getting it cleared.

Oi. Just wait for Ultron to reply, if I get the "Nope." I get the "Nope.", if Ultron says yes, then Exxan will kill Sidonas. Probably. Maybe I have a chance. Just a smidgen. Less than a smidgen. Less than a smidgen of a smidgen.

It's common practice to get your plans past the approval stage before executing them, not after.

Also, sorry for not posting recently. Panzer and all that.

EDIT: PLEASE KEEP OOC ONLY POSTS TO A MININUM. PREFERABLY NONE AT ALL.

Also, Kovika: are you aware that Rahkshi can fly? Use Sidonas's flight abilities more. Saves medical bills and all that.

And yes, I am aware of flight. I simply like to laugh when my characters are hurt. Sometimes they are funny, sometimes serious. 

Hey, if Sidonas wants to live a short and unfruitful life, who are we to stop him? Slipping into a few rooms and swapping around a few items is far better than hacking.

Least Fang's stuff was not touched.

Hey, if Sidonas wants to live a short and unfruitful life, who are we to stop him? Slipping into a few rooms and swapping around a few items is far better than hacking.

It's still annoying. But if he has a deathwish, who are we to deny it to him?

Least Fang's stuff was not touched. Actually my first intentions were to have Sidonas die after a few posts so another Rahk of mine could find his corpse and be freaked out by said body.

It's still annoying. But if he has a deathwish, who are we to deny it to him?

Hooray for underdeveloped characters wanting death!  :ahhh:  :eyeboggle:

Counterpunch would be more than happy to slit Sido's throat with the special attribute of their weapon. No one will know.

I don't wanna Die! *Runs away to closet and cries tears of panic* I still have windows to make him throw himself out of!

(Arrivederci! Hopefully Ultron will not murder me with no trial.)

Edited by Kovika

Don't worry. In the mood he'll be in when he finds out, he'll throw Sidonas out the window after he slits your throat. And then drag you up and throw you out again for good measure.

Oh the gruesome things you learn in World History AP...

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Don't worry. In the mood he'll be in when he finds out, he'll throw Sidonas out the window after he slits your throat. And then drag you up and throw you out again for good measure.

Oh the gruesome things you learn in World History AP...

When he reads this: I was never here, OK? Ok.

Most people seem to want to see the thievery plan play out, if only because it means they get to beat the slime out of Sidonas, so I'm going to allow. Just try to actually run this stuff by me first Kovika, this is the second time you've done this now.

Do I have a green light on updating Sidonas' gear as far as the weapon gauntlets that were completed earlier? The Sword Gauntlet and Crossbow Gauntlet? And what about where the poisons stand as far as approval?

Sidonas has made no effort in researching what he needs to get them done, finding the parts he needs to finish them or in actually building them, so as far as I'm aware those gauntlets are still just gauntlets, no special tricks or gimmickry. 

Oh, and guys at First Vein, this might be a good time for your characters to start showing some initiative. There's only so many times I can post as the foreman telling you he's got no clue. If he's not going to tell you "oh Suvak's over there in those boxes" then start opening boxes yourselves. I know this was probably a bit to reliant on my posts and updates but you're still allowed to do things for yourself you know :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

You're several hours too late. Sorry.

I honestly didn't expect to find him at the refinery. I thought we'd get down there and find another clue, which would lead us to another location and another clue, and so on until we'd visited ever place in the city and it turned out Suvak was camping by one of the rivers or something. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

So Squid's been noticed. He'll probably return the food if the guards catch him. If only they could understand his plight... a gourmet Rahkshi in a school that serves nasty slop. I'm somewhat sure my school's food is better than the food at Corpus Rahkshi. At least I know what it is.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I honestly didn't expect to find him at the refinery. I thought we'd get down there and find another clue, which would lead us to another location and another clue, and so on until we'd visited ever place in the city and it turned out Suvak was camping by one of the rivers or something.

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be so easy either. I was hoping at least if he was in the plant, he would be disguised, then we could bring Hoto in to track him down. :D