Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I thought we established ages ago that Vaalku's unapproved backstory makes no sense whatsoever and that we were all going to act as if none of it had happened. Why, then, were we discussing it again? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@Roman: Really? Level 2 is THAT weak? What about just kinda scrambleing thoughts? Not full on confusion, just making it hard to think?

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations#Stage_2_Variations

Read it and weep. :D

Aha! But hear this! Level one, and I quote, 'Produces a feeling of disorientation in anything that it touches.'

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

"A long while ago, I was assigned a mission to kill a Toa. Sounded reasonable enough. When I met him we battled, threatening each other mostly with words. After a while we realized we had absolutely no reason to fight. The Toa was just protecting some Matoran, and the Makuta didn't like that. Then, some Rahks arrived. They deemed me treacherous for allowing the Toa and Matoran to escape unharmed, and messed me up real bad."

"Three days later I washed onto the shores of Nyhrah. A Matoran implanted this in my arm, and soon after I was back to my normal health. Now, all the device does is randomly start glowing now and then. I intend to have it removed and swapped for my teardrop container." 

I'm going to go through each of these bolded points one by one to make clear how ridiculous this story is. 

• The new breed of Rahkshi have only existed for a few months, so your very first line makes no sense. 
  • There's no way in karz the Makuta would assign a level one/two Rahkshi to kill a Toa. The only missions we've had are the ones at the school.
  • Toa don't speak Rahkshi; threatening him with words wouldn't have worked, and I doubt the Toa would have had time to do any threatening considering how quickly they would have won that fight.
  • You're a Rahkshi: that's enough of a reason for the Toa to fight you. 
  • And now you've gone and involved more intelligent Rahkshi even though they wouldn't possibly be given a mission like that either. 
  • If Vaalku disobeyed the Makuta's orders in letting the Toa and Matoran escape, the other Rahks would have been under orders to kill him for treason, not beat on him for a little while. 
  • Where was Vaalku during these three days? Again, this makes no sense.
  • Why would a Matoran put an implant into the arm of a random Rahkshi that washed up on their beach?
  • What's the point of the implant if all it does it glow? 
Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Here's my idea of the story as complies with Corpus canon, with your permission, Ghidora:

Vaalku travelled to the Academy in a similar fashion to Fang and Hoto, a company of Rahkshi. Rumor spread through the group of a Toa ahead, and Vaalku slipped away to confront him. As Vaalku approached, the Toa subconsciously activated his Rau and heard Vaalku's threats. Confused by the apparent intelligence of the Rahkshi, the Toa confronted Vaalku and hoped to reason with him, knowing if Vaalku turned on him, he could defeat a level two Rahkshi. Vaalku attempted to argue and threaten, but the Toa's reason won, and Vaalku returned to the group to try and explain the situation. Outraged as his cowardice, the group beat Vaalku and left him for dead, but the Toa found him and brought him to a nearby village. While there, a Matoran fixed him with a simple tracking device that the Toa could use to find Vaalku again.

• Upvote 1

Don't talk about shipping characters when Dane's around. He gets all upset because his are forever alone...

Or dead. 

How to evade getting caught by Recoil:

1.Get Caught

2.Act Innocent

3.Scream and Run away.

I failed to avoid 1, 2 I can keep up, anyone up for 3?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Misread. Sorry.

Can someone give me a Harmonica? I might need it as a jail bird.

Anyone got any more lockpicks? Mine are all used up.

Well, he could return it, but Sidonas is in cuffs currently, so he would have to hear his yells and break him out of his death sentence.

Can someone pay my bail?