Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I think after this fight. Which Stronghold is obviously going to lose. His personality is slowly going to become like Tony Stark in the form of trying to create the ultimate Rahkshi suit.

Can I get a green light on rubber insulation on Strongholds suit later?

And all that electricity may cause some...problems...

Well, brace yourself.  :D

She's been living apart from the Rahkshi for a long time, and she's learned to survive by not attacking anyone. It's a hard instinct to kill, and if it ever is, Hoto probably won't be the same.

I guess I've got no choice then; I've got to resort to drastic measures.

Time for a little tough love. 

Perhaps Era could learn a thing or two from Hoto?

That'd be some neat character development~

We kind of already did that, when Hoto showed Era how to navigate the school and all of that. 

Seems to be working... for now. :D

I think Scorp is hoping Era will learn to compromise a little and not care as much about the other Rahkshi, as well as giving peace a chance.

The Makuta who created Era decided to let her live so that she would suffer with her blindness. He deemed that letting her remain alive was a suitable punishment for being defective, as if it was her fault. It's kind of traumatised her. She feels that she's always got to prove herself, all the time, seeking respect and approval from other Rahkshi, hoping to level up and show her Makuta that he was wrong, that letting her live was a gift, not a punishment.  

She doesn't really understand why Hoto isn't trying to do something similar.  

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, there's our problem. Two blind Rahkshi who lean on each other and believe they understand each other have vastly differing perspectives on life and are unwilling to compromise. It's truly an interesting relationship, to say the least.

Yeah... pretty much... not sure how much longer that relationship is going to last, though...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah they are....

Isn't Fang in the refectory? Era and Hoto are in the gym. 

OOC: Fang is also back in the Refectory if you wanted to talk to him, Ghidora.

Click made it very obvious where Fang is, Ghidora. 

Also, this:

OOC: Oh, Mwehehe...

IC Vaalku

Vaalku, keeping an eye on the two combatants, walked over to Fang. "How yah doing, Fang?"

IC Vaalku

"What, you can't hit your opponent just because it's your friend?" Vaalku said, rather taken aback as he approached.

You've done this a lot and I'm starting to get tired of it. You can't walk up to a character in one location, then teleport to a completely different location and start interacting with someone else without waiting for the first character to respond. It's just plain rude. 

My apologies. I thought Click said Fang was in the Gym. Editing...

That doesn't change the fact that you started interacting with someone else without waiting for a response from Fang. 

But those are two completely different beliefs. It makes no sense throwing them together as if they mean the same thing.

Which they don't. 

And the Rule of Cool triumphs over actual intelligence every time.

Okay, I can't argue with that blatant lack of logic. You're right, unfortunately. 

Not exactly. According to history, a certain Pope of whom I conveniently forget the name of ammended Norse Mythology so that it happened before the events of the Old Testament in an attempt to broker a peace between the Christians and the Vikings... which means that the world is supposedly destined to end twice according to that particular religion. This technically puts Norse into the same family as both Testaments and Islam.

Or we could just go with the Rule of Cool. That works too.

*Facepalms*

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Gotta love it when people start altering the facts to make themselves sound like the good guys. Like the Makuta changing all of the books at Corpus to make them and their Rahkshi out to be heroes, and Toa to be the villains....

Fun times...

Can I get a green light on rubber insulation on Strongholds suit later?

Actually, quick question about this suit. Stronghold's been patching it together out of cast off skin, which made me think it was more like a sort of hodgepodge chain mail, but now you're making it sound like a suit of power armour. What exactly has he got on his hands there?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Whatever it is, it currently isn't resistant to electric shocks, which I intend for Xara to take full advantage of. :P

Okay, it was kind of funny the first umpteen times, now it's getting kind of old. I release you from my service with one final task to carry out: Find Funky and bring him back here. 

• Upvote 1

Hodgepodge chain armor is correct....wait, wait, wait. What the Karz do you mean by Power Armor?

Oh....I think I see what you meant by Power Armor. It will be included in my Pm'ed stuff needing approval

Either way, I have a list of major things and stuff that I need separate approval for Stronghold that I'll send over on a PM.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Hodgepodge chain armor is correct....wait, wait, wait. What the Karz do you mean by Power Armor?

Oh....I think I see what you meant by Power Armor. It will be included in my Pm'ed stuff needing approval

Either way, I have a list of major things and stuff that I need separate approval for Stronghold that I'll send over on a PM.

Ah, well you compared him to Tony Stark, and then mentioned how electric attacks could cause problems. Made me think you were trying to make something that was a bit more technological. My misunderstanding

Yes, what classifies as power armor?

Armour that is powered? Anything that would, through a power source other than yourself, increase your physical attributes or grant you new powers I suppose would cover it. So don't do that

7AOYGDJ.jpg