Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Why is it called shipping?

Relationship

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Back onto a more serious topic, I'm glad to see people are deciding to put Sidonas on trial rather than just butchering him on the spot. Exxan has taught you well. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Dane, free your mind! Remember that Nato killed Omega! Let that fact liberate your consciousness from his villainous control!

Senseless ranting aside, I don't even think the Ragnarahk were at the trial, so Exxan didn't teach them. Neither was Vlad, come to think of it. Or Recoil. I don't know about Bullseye... He was off hunting Visorak at the time, I think. So none of the Rahkshi confronting Sidonas were taught by Exxan at all.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Dane, free your mind! Remember that Nato killed Omega! Let that fact liberate your consciousness from his villainous control!

Senseless ranting aside, I don't even think the Ragnarahk were at the trial, so Exxan didn't teach them. Neither was Vlad, come to think of it. Or Recoil. I don't know about Bullseye... He was off hunting Visorak at the time, I think. So none of the Rahkshi confronting Sidonas were taught by Exxan at all.

Omega killed Omega. Exxan just delivered the killing blow.

If I recall correctly, he even told Exxan to kill him. It was his choice; he brought it on himself. 

As for the trial thing... would any of you have actually thought of the idea of trialing Sidonas if Exxan hadn't pioneered the idea? Face it, he's an OOC influence on you all. Thus you should all still bow to me. 

... What did I walk into? *tries to slowly slip back before being noticed*

I really hate being one of the last posts of the page. No one ever sees it when the RPG is moving fast enough. Basically, if you're looking for Fang (like Vaalku), find him in the Refectory, Root's open in the Library, and Rain is listening in on the whole confrontation with Sidonas, ready to take Squid to the Cauldron. Hoto's getting her fighting lesson! This should be... interesting.

So sorry about missing that. Let the training begin! 

What are the Ragnarahk.

Also with the most advanced hologram technology Microsoft makes: Drumroll ..... Minecraft in real life :/

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

oh, you're going with it? Hold on, let me restore it...

EDIT: I mean, he's not a full on pacifist, but he doesn't enjoy dishonorable fighting. He's okay with what Hoto is doing, duels and such, but it must be a fair fight. And for fun/sport, not problem solving.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Ugh... Click, why do you make trying to train Hoto so frustrating? I'm honestly running out of ideas for Era to try...

I only see two options left, and I really don't want to use either of them...

Well, brace yourself. :D

She's been living apart from the Rahkshi for a long time, and she's learned to survive by not attacking anyone. It's a hard instinct to kill, and if it ever is, Hoto probably won't be the same.

Well, brace yourself.  :D

She's been living apart from the Rahkshi for a long time, and she's learned to survive by not attacking anyone. It's a hard instinct to kill, and if it ever is, Hoto probably won't be the same.

I guess I've got no choice then; I've got to resort to drastic measures.

Time for a little tough love. 

Perhaps Era could learn a thing or two from Hoto?

That'd be some neat character development~

We kind of already did that, when Hoto showed Era how to navigate the school and all of that.